Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Just a few comments
First Off: I am forever in love with this dude and am glad he replaced in for LTP. I don't think we could have asked for a better replacement. I totally see why he was nominated for a scummie off of his first game.
Second off to clear some things up:
Hikari Link wrote:
Maruchan
: You kind of try to get in well with Panacea and Whiskers the entire time, but as I read you, I sort of just got a town feel. Despite this feeling, it seems like you've done little more than defend Whiskers, soft-claim, and push for a MusicNinja lynch, despite your post count. As a result, your only about null, leaning town for me. Seems like scum would have supported a Whiskers lynch, considering how easy it would have been.

In regard to the soft-claim, I really don't see why you are deciding not just claim in this situation. What about tomorrow makes it so that you have to wait until then to claim? It's looking kind of suspicious to me. But if nothing else, I think it's still reason enough not to lynch you today.

In regards to me not being active enough, that is me trying to test waters. My first game on-site I replaced in and within 2-3 posts I was immediately everyone's Prime Suspect as scum. Because I trying being to actively gung-ho right into it. I decided to try a different approach this game and kinds of go with the flow a little at first.

Hikari Link wrote:
MusicNinja
: From the one game I've played with him, I definitely think he should be more active than this, but he was the Doc then, so he could have been more into it as a result. What I find particularly interesting is that he is in no other games right now, yet is not posting here, even though he's been online just the other day to celebrate the town vctory in the game we were in together. I feel that either he is a bored Vanilla or overwhelmed scum. But given his posts, I'm somehow inclined towards the former. I could totally see him saying the stuff he said town. I mean, the guy did soft-claim Doctor in our last game at the mere mention of the role, so I kind of see him as down for some questionable shit. At the same time, I don't want to rule out the scum possibility though. He's pretty null for me right now and I'd rather wait for his replacement to decide for sure one way or the other.

I think he flaked out of 3-4 games in a row. I believe when I was looking through for games I might want to replace into, I remember seeing his name being replaced multiple times. I think after finishing the one game you apparently played with him. he became kind of disillusioned to the game.
Hikari Link wrote:
Panacea
: Well you certainly do use your vote sparingly, don't you? I can't help but think it's a bit suspicious that your only two votes have been on people that have next to no chance to being lynched. At the same time, this is a plus from you, since scum usually try for a mislynch. You've had considerable opportunity to jump on MusicNinja, yet you haven't. This pleases me. Particulary this one.

Still, I could definitely stand to see more of you. You question a lot of people's moves in a good way, but lack of activity and lack of general pressure certainly aren't helping. Having a vote on someone isn't a great deal of pressure isn't a great way to put pressure on people when wagons are forming all around. I'd think your vote would be better-used placed on one of your suspects. I doubt very much we'll see any sort of quickhammering this early on, since it can be kind of suspicious in general and I imagine most wagons won't get higher than L-2 until we can come to a better consensus anyway.

I hope this doesn't cause another shitstorm at me for defending people but I am going to defend her lack of activity.

If you read through, you may have noticed me and Panacea were scumbudies in my first game? It ended roughly the day I replaced into this game, so halfway through the day of this game. About 2-3 days before this Panacea had mentioned in our QT thread (of said DIFFERENT game, js) that she recently got the Win7 Antivirus Virus on her computer and was having trouble getting it fixed, so for the last day of D2 in this game, through all of the 3-day night phase, and for the 2-3 days after the Night Phase, she was inactive, which was a 360 degree turn around from earlier in the game where she was active.

She didn't mention the specifics to you guys here, but I do believe she said something along the lines of having computer problems. I just wanted to clear up that for the span of about a week, she was using nothing but her iPhone (have you ever tried to play multiple-games form a phone? it sucks, I know.). Albeit this doesn't clear her for any other reason you mentioned or any inactivity since or before the virus, but yeah. Just wanted to let you all know the delio here.

Hikari Link wrote:
Scumhunter
: This motherfucker right here seems pretty legit. From his first real post, I was pretty much on board with everything he said. I get the feeling that he thinks very similarly to me. One of my favorite things from him was easily this post, because not long before it, I was thinking "Why the fuck do I think that Substrike is town? He doesn't really do shit, he's just kind of there." His scumhunting seems really solid, which is extremely fitting, give his name.

QFT

Hikari Link wrote:
Whiskers
:First off, are you a fucking dude or a chick?

Whiskers and Panacea re both female, I believe the rest of us are male.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Hiraki. Whiskers did absolutely 0 scumhunting while defending herself. That was the problem there. Want to know how much scumhunting she's done since then? An OMGUS/Maruchan sympathy case on me. And that's your top town read? I buy that you find Scumhunter as town, but Whiskers?
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Hikari*
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Substrike either doesn't read the fine print or fills the need to be overtly antagonistic.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Maruchan »

EBWOP feels* I KNEW that sounded off when I typed it!
Show
Join Now!

Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Maruchan wrote:Substrike either doesn't read the fine print or fills the need to be overtly antagonistic.

Usually the former. I don't go out of my way to troll unless someone has pissed me off. Which Hikari has not.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Also I fail to see where my point falls flat. Hikari's point on Whiskers being town is that Whiskers has questioned town reads on herself. That says nothing of her actually going and looking for scum in any kind of genuine way.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by Maruchan »

He dislikes being called Hikari. Link, HL or Hikari Link are preferred, and he likes Link the best
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Maruchan »

(any post in the past ten minutes has had nothing to do with the game content itself, and should not be taken as such, I was commenting on the use of his name, not o nthe validity of the Whiskers Read.)
Show
Join Now!

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Maruchan wrote:Just a few comments
First Off: I am forever in love with this dude and am glad he replaced in for LTP. I don't think we could have asked for a better replacement. I totally see why he was nominated for a scummie off of his first game.
Second off to clear some things up:
Hikari Link wrote:
Maruchan
: You kind of try to get in well with Panacea and Whiskers the entire time, but as I read you, I sort of just got a town feel. Despite this feeling, it seems like you've done little more than defend Whiskers, soft-claim, and push for a MusicNinja lynch, despite your post count. As a result, your only about null, leaning town for me. Seems like scum would have supported a Whiskers lynch, considering how easy it would have been.

In regard to the soft-claim, I really don't see why you are deciding not just claim in this situation. What about tomorrow makes it so that you have to wait until then to claim? It's looking kind of suspicious to me. But if nothing else, I think it's still reason enough not to lynch you today.

In regards to me not being active enough, that is me trying to test waters. My first game on-site I replaced in and within 2-3 posts I was immediately everyone's Prime Suspect as scum. Because I trying being to actively gung-ho right into it. I decided to try a different approach this game and kinds of go with the flow a little at first.

I realize that. And since you are (apparently) a PR, I can imagine why you'd want to not get yourself lynched. But there comes a point where you are settled in enough that you can begin acting normaly. I think you are at that point, so don't go holding back.
Maruchan wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
MusicNinja
: From the one game I've played with him, I definitely think he should be more active than this, but he was the Doc then, so he could have been more into it as a result. What I find particularly interesting is that he is in no other games right now, yet is not posting here, even though he's been online just the other day to celebrate the town vctory in the game we were in together. I feel that either he is a bored Vanilla or overwhelmed scum. But given his posts, I'm somehow inclined towards the former. I could totally see him saying the stuff he said town. I mean, the guy did soft-claim Doctor in our last game at the mere mention of the role, so I kind of see him as down for some questionable shit. At the same time, I don't want to rule out the scum possibility though. He's pretty null for me right now and I'd rather wait for his replacement to decide for sure one way or the other.

I think he flaked out of 3-4 games in a row. I believe when I was looking through for games I might want to replace into, I remember seeing his name being replaced multiple times. I think after finishing the one game you apparently played with him. he became kind of disillusioned to the game.

Not from what I can tell. For starters this does not sound like a disillusioned man. Also, he hasn't had very many posts since he died in our game together, only one of which was in a queue. And of the remaining, all but one asking how many games he could be in at once were in this thread. In addition, from what he said when he originally came into our game together was that he has plenty of past experience on other forums.
Maruchan wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Panacea
: Well you certainly do use your vote sparingly, don't you? I can't help but think it's a bit suspicious that your only two votes have been on people that have next to no chance to being lynched. At the same time, this is a plus from you, since scum usually try for a mislynch. You've had considerable opportunity to jump on MusicNinja, yet you haven't. This pleases me. Particulary this one.

Still, I could definitely stand to see more of you. You question a lot of people's moves in a good way, but lack of activity and lack of general pressure certainly aren't helping. Having a vote on someone isn't a great deal of pressure isn't a great way to put pressure on people when wagons are forming all around. I'd think your vote would be better-used placed on one of your suspects. I doubt very much we'll see any sort of quickhammering this early on, since it can be kind of suspicious in general and I imagine most wagons won't get higher than L-2 until we can come to a better consensus anyway.

I hope this doesn't cause another shitstorm at me for defending people but I am going to defend her lack of activity.

If you read through, you may have noticed me and Panacea were scumbudies in my first game? It ended roughly the day I replaced into this game, so halfway through the day of this game. About 2-3 days before this Panacea had mentioned in our QT thread (of said DIFFERENT game, js) that she recently got the Win7 Antivirus Virus on her computer and was having trouble getting it fixed, so for the last day of D2 in this game, through all of the 3-day night phase, and for the 2-3 days after the Night Phase, she was inactive, which was a 360 degree turn around from earlier in the game where she was active.

She didn't mention the specifics to you guys here, but I do believe she said something along the lines of having computer problems. I just wanted to clear up that for the span of about a week, she was using nothing but her iPhone (have you ever tried to play multiple-games form a phone? it sucks, I know.). Albeit this doesn't clear her for any other reason you mentioned or any inactivity since or before the virus, but yeah. Just wanted to let you all know the delio here.

Yes, I saw the virus thing and the mention of the iPhone. And I agree that posting via phone is hard. But reading the game and placing the votes is relatively easy and the fact remains that she could have placed her votes elsewhere. That that is really neither here nor their. I'm not asking for explanations of the past because I know there are reasons and I realize that it is impossible to change what has already happened, I'm simply making a request for the future. More activity means I'll get a better read on her.
Maruchan wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Whiskers

Are you sure of this?
Substrike22 wrote:Hiraki. Whiskers did absolutely 0 scumhunting while defending herself. That was the problem there. Want to know how much scumhunting she's done since then? An OMGUS/Maruchan sympathy case on me. And that's your top town read? I buy that you find Scumhunter as town, but Whiskers?

1. I'm not Hiraki. That's an entirely different player altogether. As my signature clearly states, call me Link.
2. I realize Whiskers did 0 scumhunting. I did basically the same thing while I was defending myself. Sometimes you get caught up in your own defense.
3. Top town read, yes, but by no means does that mean I think Whiskers is the most competent player in the world. I'd really like to quote a game, but it is ongoing and so I can't. I'm not in it personally, but I did skim it. he play here seems very similar, though I admit I did not read it in-depth, since I wasn't playing.
Substrike22 wrote:Hikari*

See above.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Hikari Link wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Whiskers

Are you sure of this?

How many guys do you know that watch My Little Pony and call themselves female?
Show
Join Now!

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Maruchan wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Whiskers

Are you sure of this?

I'd wager more guys than girls watch My Little Pony, myself included. But that's why I asked if you were sure. If she has indeed referred to herself as a female, I won't argue the point.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Hikari Link wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Whiskers

Are you sure of this?

I'd wager more guys than girls watch My Little Pony, myself included. But that's why I asked if you were sure. If she has indeed referred to herself as a female, I won't argue the point.

(there is a spot under your avatar that says Gender: [insert option A or option B here])
Show
Join Now!

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Maruchan wrote:(there is a spot under your avatar that says Gender: [insert option A or option B here])

And you'll notice Whiskers is lacking said spot. So if that is your only argument...
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by Maruchan »

uh....
Ah...

I could've sworn that said female a week ago........

Whiskers are you a chick or a dude? O.o
Show
Join Now!

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:52 am

Post by iamausername »

Panacea

Hmm, maybe Friend had a point actually. Generally, her posting passes me by without leaving any particular impression, but I have major concerns about Post #223 in particular.

"I'm not convinced that Whiskers is scum, but if he is Town, he's acting hellaciously scummy, and he will slip soon."

This makes very little sense for a town player to say. If we trim some of the fat, we see "If he is Town, he will slip soon." That sounds more like "I am waiting for him to make a big enough mistake to justify joining his wagon" than any genuine attempt to discern his alignment.

Scumhunter

Scumhunter is my hero. He's not only clearly town, he's clearly town who has a good head on his shoulders. Posts like #141 show that he actually knows what to look for when trying to find scum, which is a rare thing in someone as new to the site as him. No problems, everyone would do well to listen to him more. Possibly myself included; despite all that, his reads don't seem to match up with mine all that much.

Substrike22

If we could harness his power and point it in the right direction, I think he'd be an asset to the town; so far he's been jumping at shadows, but he definitely comes off as more misguided than scummy to me.

I really want to know what the hell he's talking about in Post #336 and the posts leading up to it that are quoted therein. The words are in English, and they seem to form complete sentences, but at the same time, it appears to be absolute gibberish.

On the other hand, Post #471 is iffy; the whole "If everyone is hellbent on lynching MusicNinja, then I guess I could hammer" seems like he might be trying to pre-emptively duck out of any responsibility for the lynch but still getting onto it.

Tovarish

Tovarish is like a complete opposite to Scumhunter. He clearly has no idea what to actually look for when trying to find scum. The question on my mind is whether he is even trying; Post #384 would suggest otherwise, seeing as how I can't see any indication here that Tovarish actually thinks Maruchan is scum.

Whiskers

Continues to be obviously town, by virtue of the fact that he is making no effort whatsoever to try to look town, which is of course something that only scum need to do.

And now I'm going to catch up on what's been happening since I posted the first half.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am

Post by iamausername »

Tovarish wrote:IAM: In what world is 418 awesome?

Every one. All possible worlds. Especially the one where you find scum by reading the things that people post and trying to figure out whether those words come from the mindset of a town player or a scum player, and not by comparing every post to a pre-ordained list of 'scumtells' carved into stone tablets and handed down from on high.

Whiskers wrote:
Usachan, can you make a vote and write up a case on somepony?

Am I Usachan? Because I just did make a case and a vote on Monk a couple of pages back that everybody seems to be ignoring completely.

Noramp wrote:I personally think whiskers, music or monk are good lynches today. Thoughts?

Two out of three ain't bad.

I like Link's catching up post a whole lot. Nearly as much as I like Scumhunter, in fact.

Still on board for a MusicNinja lynch, but I would like to at least see some acknowledgement of my monk case, even if it's just to tell me I'm retarded and wrong, since a scummonk would very much imply a townNinja. I would also like to see monk post again, where did he go?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Panacea
Panacea
Goon
Panacea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Panacea »

Maruchan wrote:Can we still be buddiez wiffout da scum part?
Absolutely! :D

Scumhunter wrote:And what do you make of his reaction?
It solidified my lack of faith in the validity of his claim. Look:
Bobsnox wrote:That's extremely antitown to push to lynch a claimed, non-CCed cop on day one.
Just think about what you're suggesting...
I don't like the italicized.
"Gee, that's scummy...
Yep. Scummy."
He's hinting at what I'm saying being antitown or something, but not
doing anything
about it. It looks to me more like he's trying to get someone else to make a move, without actually doing anything himself. Why? He's trying to stay out of the limelight again. Methinks he knows you can only play the "Don't lynch me, I'm a power-role!" card once.

Friend is going to Cabo, fun stuff! Have a good time!

Welcome Hikari Link! Whoa, you're a verbose player, aren't you? Friend will have a field day with this. :lol: That being said, I'm glad someone else sees my points on Bobsnox.

I also agree with your assessment of Iamausername. His style reminds me of the town-Iam I played with. Albeit town-Iam of like a year ago.

Hikari Link wrote:What I find particularly interesting is that he is in no other games right now, yet is not posting here, even though he's been online just the other day to celebrate the town vctory in the game we were in together.
But Maruchan says later that he's flaked. So he's posting here on MS, just not any games?

Hikari Link wrote:Well you certainly do use your vote sparingly, don't you?
I do, yeah. I've been told. :oops:

Hikari Link wrote:Still, I could definitely stand to see more of you. You question a lot of people's moves in a good way, but lack of activity and lack of general pressure certainly aren't helping. Having a vote on someone isn't a great deal of pressure isn't a great way to put pressure on people when wagons are forming all around.
Yes, you're right. I'm really sorry. I took a bunch of extra hours at work these past two weeks since I move into my apartment next week and get to start paying university tuition again. Work calms tomorrow, though, so I should have more availability (with the exception of Wed. when I move. :( ). I hate excuses, I'm really sorry. I'll do better soon.

Maruchan wrote:she recently got the Win7 Antivirus Virus on her computer and was having trouble getting it fixed
Oh, no, I got that fixed a few days ago. Thank you, though! Now my registry is repaired and locked up tighter than Fort Knox! :)
Horrible
virus, though. What's "QFT"?

@Substrike: A lot of my town-ish feel on Whiskers comes from the fact that I think he's probably just one of those reckless players, because a lot of his actions fit the "too scummy to be scummy," box. You definitely don't see this as a possibility?

Hikari Link wrote:And since you are (apparently) a PR, I can imagine why you'd want to not get yourself lynched.
That's the second time you've mentioned this, when we were lucky enough that no one appeared to mention it when it actually happened. I don't feel that this is good town play.

Hikari Link wrote:First off, are you a fucking dude or a chick? Because that question has been nagging at me this entire time.

Maruchan wrote:Whiskers are you a chick or a dude? O.o

As it happens, I've read Whiskers as male. The point, though, is that his gender is irrelevant to Whiskers's play-- correct, Whiskers? On the subject, though, Whiskers, would you prefer "his/her, he/she, him/her," or does it matter? When I played with Furry, Furry didn't mind, and I just used Furry's name as much as possible so gender never came into play.

Iamausername wrote:"I'm not convinced that Whiskers is scum, but if he is Town, he's acting hellaciously scummy, and he will slip soon."

This makes very little sense for a town player to say. If we trim some of the fat, we see "If he is Town, he will slip soon." That sounds more like "I am waiting for him to make a big enough mistake to justify joining his wagon" than any genuine attempt to discern his alignment.
Sorry, I don't think I was clear enough. "I'm not convinced that Whiskers is scum, but if he is Town, he's acting hellaciously scummy, and he will slip soon." == "If Whiskers is Town, Whiskers is acting hellaciously scummy. End thought. If he's scum, he will slip soon." Meaning I think if he is scum, he'll be scum we can catch later. Whiskers's general activity and aggressiveness would betray Whiskers.
Town: 2. 2.
Scum: 2. 1.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Friend »

I am a big fan of Link as well.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

Panacea wrote:gender is irrelevant to Whiskers's play

this.

Furthermore, I think it's cute that you all use the terms "chick" and "dude." To quote Ouran, "I'll just call everyone dude and bro now."
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

I think we're all pretty pro Link.
Btw:
Maruchan is "Usachan." I Made my little brother watch the first episode of Ouran High School Host Club.
Also,

[preedit]This was supposed to be the beginning of that post. -____- fml.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Whiskers »

Friend wrote:Maruchan v. Substrike comes off as REALLY town on town.

But the folks egging them on from the sidelines are scummy as hell (looking at you, Tovarish/monk).

Anyways, guys, here are the 5 people that we are possibly going to lynch today, in my order of preference:

MUSICNINJA
PANACEA
TOVARISH
LTP MAFIA
MONK

There's GOT to be 2 scum in that group, maybe 3 if bobsnox is telling the truth. But shit, guys, come on.

Who the fuck do you want to lynch today, and don't say anyone not on that list.

Hikari Link took LTP's spot, right?
Is he still on this list?

I'm about to go and play ISO with Tovy.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Maruchan »

I figured I was usachan. :P

I would make a case, but my case would be on MusicNinja. and I think that THAT boat has been played enough already. I don't think I can squeeze anything out of his few posts that haven't already been said.

Also I think the lack of a replacement from musicninja's spot has SOMETHING to do with the fact that A: its so much catch-up to read, and B: even if they do read it and replace in musicninja is the prime scum suspect of many players, so it is disillusioning to join a game just to be lynched, causing prospective joinees to not want to replace him.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Maruchan »

EBWOP:

@ Pan, QFT means Qooted For Truth. ;) I keep the commonly used terms page open 24/7 just for when I see terms I don't recognize.
Show
Join Now!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”