Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:59 am

Post by tidus_of_zanarkand »

Weak vote: TheCessPit
for not really saying anything.

Welcome to WIFOM land where the finger pointing and mass speculation only succeeds in making random guesses until the scum out themselves.

I would also like to say that Friztler seems like the good recruit choice since his playstyle is generally confusing and there is nothing like having a townsperson that is acting scummy but generally accepted by virtually the mafiascum.net entire community.
EDIT (Jan 18, 2009) - I am no longer using this account. I have made a new one under the name Dr Pepper. I barely remembered enough to access this account. I will not be using this one anymore.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:40 pm

I'm going to
FoS: DrippingGoofball
right now. His bandwagon is growing to six votes in three pages for a slip-up I think is worth noting but not wanting to lynch him before page five.

Also TheCessPit seems very on the fence and making safe statements all the time. I will
unvote TheCessPit
because my original vote was very weak to begin with.
EDIT (Jan 18, 2009) - I am no longer using this account. I have made a new one under the name Dr Pepper. I barely remembered enough to access this account. I will not be using this one anymore.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:13 am

Mr. Flay wrote:
tidus_of_zanarkand wrote:Also TheCessPit seems very on the fence and making safe statements all the time. I will
unvote TheCessPit
because my original vote was very weak to begin with.
Ehh? You find Cesspit' to be "playing it safe" and then unvote him? Where's the logic in that? Also, what's magic about page 5 for lynching DG? We have until late April, if it comes to that...
I can unvote him because his actions are barely suspicious and only worthy of a
FoS: TheCessPit
for right now. I am suspicious of him and will be watching him but even if the majority minus one person thought it was a good idea and voted him right now I don't think he's done enough to be lynched. I hope that clears up my stance.

I also agree with LoudMouthLee in that Mastermind of Sin needs to have more quality or quantity in his posts. I find it comical that his only post of "under the radar" screams volumes to me and puts him on top of my radar
FoS: Mastermind of Sin
. We already have a little discussion going and I would hate to see things die out from lack of participation.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:56 pm

LoudmouthLee wrote: <snip>

So then, The DG wagon has pretty much stopped. This feel awfully similar to the 5 year game. I feel, since we have the time, we start a new bandwagon.

<snip>

Unvote, but IGMEOY: DG and Vote: MoS

I urge everyone to do the same.

<snip>
At LoudMouthLee, your second direct misinterpretation of my intentions has been noted. All I wanted was for TheCessPit to take a stance on a topic. Any topic. State something. And he did. I have commited myself. I just didn't feel his actions vote wothy. I get a any-bandwagon will do attitude from you. You have just recieved a
Vote:LoudMouthLee

Thank you for stating an opinion. That's all I wanted.
UnFoS: TheCessPit

Also I am not willing to bandwagon a lurker quite yet. I am suspicious of him but wont lynch him until we hear or dont hear from him.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:49 pm

Fuldu wrote:
TheCesspit wrote:So your voting for me for the same reason as I'm voting for MasterOfSin?

Odd.
And, in fact, that's not what he's doing. He's voting for you because of the reason you've given for voting MOS.
Actually that is exactlly what he is doing. TSAGod voted for TheCessPit in order to demonstrate some pro-town behavior because he didn't do anything yet. And TheCessPit did the same thing to Mastermind of Sin. Both actions are flimsy at best and have been noted.

Mastermind of Sin needs to speak in defense of a lurker bandwagon.

My main concern is LoudMouthLee and his any bandwagon will do attitude. He started a new bandwagon because the old one stalled out. This is only day one. It seemed like he was trying way to hard to end the day early.

vote LoudMouthLee stands
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:00 pm

unvote

Ok. I don't see a massive need to go after LoudMouthLee right now.

There are seven votes looming over a person who has only posted once and it was only "*under the radar*"
vote Mastermind of Sin
You need to speak up.

He has had two whole days to check in and defend himself. Heck all he has to do is say something helpful and I will unvote him.

HezLucky, thats bad logic and you know it. Shame on you.
FoS HezLucky
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:53 pm

We had a discussion of who might be recruited as scum until it became to WIFOM to be of any use. Some players discouraged further discussion. I think we would have a hard time figuring out who the most likely recruit would be since different people go by different recruiting plans.

That led to a bandwagon on DrippingGoofball where he implicated himself and semi-cleared Fritzler. Almost everyone has jumped of that wagon since then.

Some people claim suspicion of tidus_of_zanarkand. HezLucky uses bad logic to try and prove my guilt. Yosarian2 states a bandwagon on myself when I have only had one vote the entire game.

LoudMouthLee stated a new bandwagon to pressure MastermindofSin. Many people jump on rapidly. MastermindofSin contributes nothing to the conversation other than saying he was acting scummy to raise conversation.

My scum List: MastermindofSin, LoudMouthLee, HezLucky

Right now I think MastermindofSin isn't saying anything because he knows he's been caught and is trying to wait the town out. The alternative is he is town and isn't contributing in any useful way and got called on it.

I'll stay voting MastermindofSin for right now until someone convinces me otherwise.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:42 am

Well I'm gonna start out with a
unvote: Mastermind of Sin
and
UnFoS: everyone
until I can reevaluate all the posts.

Welcome back Mastermind of Sin. Since you have posted more and gotten actual content into your posts, I consider you to be SIGNIFIGANTLY less scummy for now. I don't completely buy your *under the radar* plan but it seems to have worked combined with you posting more often satisfies me for now.

Next thank you for pointing out the flaws in my potential scum list. I had different reasons for suspecting Mastermind of Sin and LoudMouthLee but didn't realize the unlikelyhood of them being scum together with the later voting the formrt. My new scum lists will be in the order they are most likely to be scum.

Now the only arguement I have been able to see against me was stated in post 100 since the next post made a note to self to examine that it when one of the people I suspected or myself was lynched. That I'm fine with. Later someone brings up a theory that if I am scum then one of the people I have listed is scum. Its true that if I was scum then that would be a scum ploy. But then out of nowhere it goes from me being a suspect to HezLucky stating his theory only works if I am lynched. He doesn't back up his thoery with evidence. So far all I have seen is nothing other than a thoery or idea used to suspect me.

If there is any actual evidence against me please step forward now.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:13 am

OK. First off I will post tomorrow but I have a lot of work right now.

I admit, I got caught skimming your post Mastermind of Sin. I only breezed through the page. I will definitely address your concerns.

Please don't lynch me.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:14 am

EBWDP: And answer Yosarian2 and anyone else who has any questions, concerns, comments, insults, threats, childish remarks, quotes, and lollipops.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:51 am

You no what. I slipped. You caught a scum tell although I can't see how. I'm not even sure what it was but I got caught. I would have put an actual arguement here but I had a lousy weekend and just can't finish.

vote: tidus_of_zanarkand

I am not outting my fellow scum.

Right now presonal stuff needs personal attention and I am so close to a lynch that it would be unfair for a replacement to come into my shoes now.

Go get 'em scum.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:38 am

ZOMG why haven't I been lynched yet?!?!

Would you like me to out some scum buddies while I am at it?

Sorry I had a lousy weekend guys and just didn't have the collective patience to finish. I apologize to my fellow mafia members but I hope they can overcome my mistakes.

Where's the night scene? Or is it twilight yet?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”