Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by zoraster »

and you still think farside is town, huh?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Ah so you ARE SCUM WIFOMING IT UP.

HEHAHHAHAH

TWO IN A ROW BABY

TWO

IN

A

ROW
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Ah so you ARE SCUM WIFOMING IT UP.

HEHAHHAHAH

TWO IN A ROW BABY

TWO

IN

A

ROW

Explain WIFOM sweety. I just did a break down of facts. I know your memory is faulty.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ah I said no kill.
Yeah I meant no death. Whatever if zor flips town be my guest in lynch me based on bad wording. I would love to prove Fate wrong just so he would eat his words for once.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Fate »

I was talking about Zor, I have no idea what you're on about.

I'd still lynch you before endgame Farside, JUS CUZ it needs to be done since scum won't kill you apparently.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:I was talking about Zor, I have no idea what you're on about.

I'd still lynch you before endgame Farside, JUS CUZ it needs to be done since scum won't kill you apparently.

NVM.

You are the most confusing person.
Also I would say that if I'm still alive after we lynch AGOTI and there is scum left. You guys want to lynch me to get off the WIFOM I'm all for it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Cool, thanks
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Fate »

I mean if theres only one scum left after Zor then you can just keep roleblocking people and clearing them....

Which means Regfan HAS to track Farside tonight, obviously
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by zoraster »

Regfan should definitely track Farside tonight.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Fate »

SHUT THE FUCK UP SCUM
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by zoraster »

Fate wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP SCUM

I love you, Fate. Even faced with contrary evidence, you stick to it doggedly.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Fate »

YOUVE CLAIMED SCUM IN THREAD

TWO IN A ROW

YOU ALMOST GOT OUT OFIT

I GOT YOU

YOURE DEAD

BANG
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by zoraster »

Fate wrote:YOUVE CLAIMED SCUM IN THREAD

TWO IN A ROW

YOU ALMOST GOT OUT OFIT

I GOT YOU

YOURE DEAD

BANG

Oh have I? Whatever, dude.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Zor: If you were town wouldn't you be answering questions asked of you and giving a summary of those that are scum?

Or you can keep doing what your doing ignore everything stated and when the mod confirms you as scum you let me know how that goes.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

zoraster wrote:Regfan should definitely track Farside tonight.

agree with this regardless of zors alignment
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Fate wrote:
Regfan wrote:Yeah, fairly sure he's flipping scum. Still think Porochaz or Agoti is likely partner with an outside chance of it being Mastin or Spring, although I had town-reads on their predecessors their complete lack of content is worrying.

Llarmable, Fate, Farside, Elibereth and Shafted are sure-fire town and VP makes me feel a lot better about DBGs slot and am leaning town on it again.

What the fuck has VP done?

I'm calling affirmative action
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Zoraster (7): Regfan, Ellibereth, shaft.ed, Farside22, mastin2, Fate, Llamarble
DrippingGoofball (2): Zoraster, a girl on the internet

Not voting (4): VPBaltar, springlullaby, Porochaz

With 12 players, it was 7 to lynch

"Guys, you seriously want to think this over. I know I'm a strange face to you, but ...

GUYS, stop! There is no need for that rope

Listen to me! Stop, please!"

But there was no stopping. This town was on a murderous crusade against the mafia, and before noon they already lynched Zoraster.

And then partied the rest of the day, since Zoraster was a
mafia goon

it is now night 3. It ends in less then 2 days. This is a hard deadline, since it makes it possible that I can resolve this night just before I leave for a holiday.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by mykonian »

by now, the town could sleep well. The mafia got caught and they didn't lynch many innocents. And best of all, the nights didn't seem to carry much horror either.

That was going to change.

but not yet.

Day 4 has started. With 11 players it is 6 to lynch

The start of this day will be modded by Kise, since I'm going to be on a holiday. BE NICE TO HIM. Don't replace out, at least wait till I get back. Make sure you don't need a prod. I'll be back next weekend (the 21st as latest), but until then I'd like you to show your best behaviour.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

The continued lack of night deaths is confusing to say the least, at this point mass-claiming is optimal however Farside should out who she roleblocked first.

I tracked Porochaz and he visited no one therefore if Farside didn't roleblock him and my assumption of three scum in a fourteen player game is correct he's town. Tracking Farside would have been meaningless and a waste of a track because with this likely being one mafia remaining Farside-scum would have shot me in order to prevent herself becoming confirmed scum. Also fuck you Fate, you didn't get two in a row, I at least get partial credit for the Zoraster lynch.

I'll refrain from voting until Farside has outted her results and a mass-claim has occured.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Well, unless we have an incredible doctor (possibility that I'm not dismissing right away due to player list) I think something is up.

I'd like Reg to explain to me why he wants us to massclaim because I don't see the advantage to it, at all.
Also, your explanation about why you didn't track Farside smells bad, why would you want to the possibility of confirming two townies (yourself and Farside to an extent), on the of chance Farside isn't scum? If Farside was scum she would have killed you off anyway, no? So why justify you choice based on that factor? Looks like bullshit to me.
FOS Reg

Fate
- prolly town due to mason debacle
VPBaltar
(who replaced DrippingGoofball)
- town I don't think any scum actually rage quit.
Ellibereth
- prolly town due to #192
Llamarble
- same as fate
Mastin2
(who replaced PopularTajo)
-leaning town on pops, nothing on mastin
Springlullaby (who replaced Ythill)
- Ythill was town, but maybe I'm scum, who knows.
Porochaz
- possibly scum but mostly meh
Farside
- town read
shaft.ed
(who replaced crypto) - townish read
a girl on the internet
- scummy, bad interaction with scum slots also. Ugly vote on DGB in #1007. Plus reading back Amrun, para, untrod and zor, nothing prevents her from being scum with them. And generally lackadaisical posting (yes yes pot kettle, but I'm allowed because of Ythill).
Regfan
- townish but may be gambitting scum.Btw,
I'd like to see more before voting for either Reg, Agoti or poro.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Llamarble »

...Wow.
I assume Flash ruleset guarantees that scum at least _have_ a kill.
Lots of us get some credit for Zoro, hehe.
I think AGOTI is the only player on Ghostlynch but neither scumlynch.
And Porochaz wasn't on either scumlynch either.
Oh well I want to look at lots of things again. Ythill slot I want to revisit.

VOTE: A Girl On The Internet
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

springlullaby wrote:I'd like Reg to explain to me why he wants us to massclaim because I don't see the advantage to it, at all. Also, your explanation about why you didn't track Farside smells bad, why would you want to the possibility of confirming two townies (yourself and Farside to an extent), on the of chance Farside isn't scum? If Farside was scum she would have killed you off anyway, no? So why justify you choice based on that factor? Looks like bullshit to me.
FOS Reg

1. I don't believe anything is up in a setup mechanic sense because inclusion of janitor insinuates that night kills should be occurring so mafia have something to hide.

2. Mass-claiming is optimal because right now we have ten people alive, assuming we consider Farside and the two masons as conftown which I do a the moment we have seven suspects. If the doctor claims they'll be clear due to them being the prevention of the night-kills instantly reducing it down to six suspects and if they have saved someone that isn't Fate, Llarmable or Farside they themselves can reduce the suspect pool down to five or four. If the setup is three scum which is likely then we currently have three mslynches and a lylo lynch to nail the final mafia. This means we have the means and opportunity to deal with four out of the five or six suspects, with tracking and roleblocking we can reduce that even more and create unpreventable automatic win scenario.

3. There's only two reasons to track Farside 1) To clear her 2) To clear myself, I think that's undeniable. Following the logic that Farside-scum has to shoot me to have any chance of winning this game there are two occurrences that happen if Farside is scum A) I die and my report is meaningless B) Doctor saves me and I confirm her therefore no new information is attained in 'clearing her' by tracking her. As for clearing myself I didn't believe it necessary, I believe the sole fact that I led and pushed the Zoraster lynch would make it obvious enough that I'm town therefore my efforts and usage of my track would be best used tracking potential future mslynches to clear them.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Regfan wrote:The continued lack of night deaths is confusing to say the least, at this point mass-claiming is optimal however Farside should out who she roleblocked first.

I tracked Porochaz and he visited no one therefore if Farside didn't roleblock him and
my assumption of
three scum
in a fourteen player game is correct
he's town. Tracking Farside would have been meaningless and a waste of a track because with this likely being one mafia remaining Farside-scum would have shot me in order to prevent herself becoming confirmed scum. Also fuck you Fate, you didn't get two in a row, I at least get partial credit for the Zoraster lynch.

I'll refrain from voting until Farside has outted her results and a mass-claim has occured.

Regfan wrote:
3. There's only two reasons to track Farside 1) To clear her 2) To clear myself, I think that's undeniable. Following the logic that Farside-scum has to shoot me to have any chance of winning this game there are two occurrences that happen if Farside is scum A) I die and my report is meaningless
B) Doctor saves me and I confirm her therefore no new information is attained in 'clearing her' by tracking her.
As for clearing myself I didn't believe it necessary,
I believe the sole fact that I led and pushed the Zoraster lynch would make it obvious enough that I'm town therefore my efforts and usage of my track would be best used tracking potential future mslynches to clear them.

Broken logic in bolded red.
You say that you think there is 3 scums remaining. Following your self stated assumption, it logically follows that you would think that if Farside is scum, she must be the last one and therefore the one who makes the kill. Hence if you had tracked her, you would have seen her do the killing.

Now, in the perspective of gambitting scum you, I think the quote in green is you trying to cheek town with wifom and daring anyone to point that out. Well, it's wifom.

What do you say? I'm giving you two more posts to convince me not to vote you.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Regfan, coming in here pushing for a massclaim when you yourself passed up the opportunity to be confirmed town in order to retrack poro is hella fishy.
AGOTI is also pretty damn scummy for pushing the counterwagon on zoraster yesterday.

Waiting on farside claim.

I've checked the flash multiple times and haven't seen anything about non-killing mafia factions. If others could check that'd be great. If it can exist, that might explain the 14th player
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by Regfan »

springlullaby wrote:Broken logic in bolded red. You say that you think there is 3 scums remaining. Following your self stated assumption, it logically follows that you would think that if Farside is scum, she must be the last one and therefore the one who makes the kill. Hence if you had tracked her, you would have seen her do the killing.

Now, in the perspective of gambitting scum you, I think the quote in green is you trying to cheek town with wifom and daring anyone to point that out. Well, it's wifom. What do you say? I'm giving you two more posts to convince me not to vote you.

1. I never said there's three scum remaining, I said I'm assuming three scum in the setup therefore one scum remaining, this means yes, I would be tracking whoever is final scum to the kill.

2. No kill occurring and the doctor claiming to save me increases the likelihood that Farside is scum which is information gained from not tracking her rendering the usefulness of tracking her in the first place. No kill occurring and doctor claiming to have saved me then would mean two means two things, A) That the person I tracked to a no-visit is likely town and clear and B) That I have another nights worth of tracking tonight in which I can clear/confirm Farside if needed.

3. It's not WIFOM at all and you would be idiotic to attempt to shrug it of as that. With no night kills occurring, claimed confirmed masons and a roleblocker in the setup with the addition of a doctor bussing would be sub-optimal and stupid as it would result in corning yourself into a small suspect pool.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”