shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

can we watch VPB squirm a little bit before we lynch him?
I really wanna see what kind of excuse he comes up with

unvote
vote: VPB
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

I went nowhere last night.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
Fate wrote:There is no fucking doc. Kill Vp

So mafia decided to just no-kill on N1 and N2?

this ^

first time I found myself agreeing the Regfan.

Wait what about N3? Do you know something there about N3 Regfan?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:I went nowhere last night.

Any thoughts there on the whole VBP/AGOTI or any scum suspects to speak of?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:Wait what about N3? Do you know something there about N3 Regfan?

No, Fate was implying that VPB was mafia because there's no doctor and he was roleblocked which wouldn't explain N1/N2 at all.

---

Just re-read, feeling better about Spring and still prefer a non-agoti lynch inside that pool. Mastin or VP it is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
Just re-read, feeling better about Spring and still prefer a non-agoti lynch inside that pool. Mastin or VP it is.

On a weak tell?

Tell me something town that AGOTI did that was not following, talking about this game and I swear if I find out in a few minutes she's actively lurking I'm not letting this go.
What reasons do you have for Spring, Mastin or VP?
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

farside22 wrote: I swear if I find out in a few minutes she's actively lurking I'm not letting this go.

^_^
a load of unreasonable, nonsensical play, like a shallow and generally useless version of roflcopter
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 am

lol, forgot to

VOTE: VP Baltar

earlier, soz.
a load of unreasonable, nonsensical play, like a shallow and generally useless version of roflcopter
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

a girl on the internet wrote:
farside22 wrote: I swear if I find out in a few minutes she's actively lurking I'm not letting this go.

^_^

So you want to tell me who you are an alt of.
I consider the fact that the last game you played was Flash Mafia 2 and nothing inbetween = alt.

Also whom else do you find scum and why?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:On a weak tell? Tell me something town that AGOTI did that was not following, talking about this game and I swear if I find out in a few minutes she's actively lurking I'm not letting this go. What reasons do you have for Spring, Mastin or VP?

Agoti:

Her attempting to push the mass-claim yesterday read as a town-tell to be quite honest, it is and was optimal play and I don't see her attempt to suggest it as scum because as I've pointed out it puts scum in auto-loss. I've already gone into her interactions with Para making me doubt the read, the only thing holding me back from calling Agoti a strongish town-read is her lack of real content.

Spring:
Her aggression and attempt to take command with the "You have two posts" isn't what I predict mafia would be like in this scenario, they would know they're down numbers massively and therefore rather than creating enemies and trying to be authoritative and taking command I imagine them fence sitting and waiting for a mslynch to present itself. There's a few more reasons behind the town-read on her but I rather not go into it just yet if you don't mind.

Mastin:
I actually had a town-read on Tajo, quite a strong one but Mastins complete avoidance of this threat is incredibly worrying and I'm not exactly sure what to make of it yet thus the movement of the Tajo slot from Town to Null/Slight Scum.

VP:

I actually found his few entrance posts to read as a town attitude but looking at his catch up post(s) it's not making much sense at all. He states that he has bad feelings about Llarmable and recognizes that he's a mason claim with Fate one of his town-reads yet doesn't move Llarmable into his town-reads. Sure, this would be nothing if he hadn't read into their claim deeply however considering he asked if they were confirmed town to each other and got a response his reluctance to outright call Llarmable town is suspicious.

Enjoy. I would consider voting VP here but I want Mastin to post before an lynch goes through.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Her attempting to push the mass-claim yesterday read as a town-tell to be quite honest, it is and was optimal play and I don't see her attempt to suggest it as scum because as I've pointed out it puts scum in auto-loss. I've already gone into her interactions with Para making me doubt the read, the only thing holding me back from calling Agoti a strongish town-read is her lack of real content.

Pushing for a mass claim is not a town tell. Only you and her want it. So that doesn't fly.

It does not auto loss for scum if there is 2 scum out there today and they want to out the doctor. Unless you can tell me for fact there is 1 scum out there for reason's that is not out guessing the mod then I welcome lynching you today.
As for Para/AGOTI interaction your going to have to explain what interaction that was.

Lets call a spade a spade her. She hasn't said shit about the game. She left her vote on Llama day 2 and disappeared. Left her vote on someone else that was not scum day 3 and disappeared. She hasn't said why VPB is scum and if you consider buddying a town tell I again would like to lynch you right now.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:57 am

farside22 wrote:
a girl on the internet wrote:

^_^

So you want to tell me who you are an alt of.
I consider the fact that the last game you played was Flash Mafia 2 and nothing inbetween = alt.

flash mafia 1, actually.

Also whom else do you find scum and why?

no one. there's only one scum left, it's vp. duh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

As for day 3 I realize I don't even know who she was voting but the point is it wasn't Zor whom we know is scum.

Answer the question Girl. ARE YOU AN ALT?
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:59 am

um, yeah. obv.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

[quote=''SCUM AGOTI"]no one. there's only one scum left, it's vp. duh.[/quote]

Yeah that doesn't fly.
Try again
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:It does not auto loss for scum if there is 2 scum out there today and they want to out the doctor. Unless you can tell me for fact there is 1 scum out there for reason's that is not out guessing the mod then I welcome lynching you today.

Show me a game with 13-14 players that involves 4 scum and I'll change my mind because I've gone through near 20-30 without seeing a single one like that.

farside22 wrote:As for Para/AGOTI interaction your going to have to explain what interaction that was.

Both of their first posts. Yes, I openly admit it's weak.

farside22 wrote:Lets call a spade a spade her. She hasn't said shit about the game. She left her vote on Llama day 2 and disappeared. Left her vote on someone else that was not scum day 3 and disappeared. She hasn't said why VPB is scum and if you consider buddying a town tell I again would like to lynch you right now.

1. This is true, her content has been severely lacking, did you not read me saying that her lack of content is the only thing holding me back from calling her a strong town-read.
2. She HAS said why VPB is scum, read her MASSIVE case that she put together yesterday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Let me tell you about the DGB scum I know.
She will buss you so fucking fast if you are scum that it is not close to funny. The fact that she ignored the game (at best) and questioned people about why someone was scum is so unlike DGB scum.
Also if you know DGB scum she usually if she can will put her scum buddies as town for as long as they deserve to be there if she called people town and they were scum I would be like yup DGB is scum lets go.

The only thing I will agree with is her town reads being off. Reading her desire to leave is either frustrated player (null) or frustrated scum.

This is why I want VBP to say something I can get a hold on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: I can't recall ever being in a 14 player game. You have been in one to tell me for sure that 3 man scum team is normal I would listen.
Considering the last game I saw 13 had 3 I was expecting wtih 14 players 3 scum and 1 SK when I started. However the lack of kills this game has 3 to 4 scum player team.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:Regfan: I can't recall ever being in a 14 player game. You have been in one to tell me for sure that 3 man scum team is normal I would listen. Considering the last game I saw 13 had 3 I was expecting wtih 14 players 3 scum and 1 SK when I started. However the lack of kills this game has 3 to 4 scum player team.

1. Flash Mafia 1, (Day start) - 14 players, 3 mafia, weak mafia pr's, weak town pr's. Town just win.
2. Flash Mafia 2 (Day start) - 14 players, 3 mafia, couldn't find the exact roles for living players though. Mafia easily win.
3. Desert Mafia (Night start) - 15 players. 3 mafia, weak mafia pr's, weak town pr's. Town won easily.
4. I've never seen a mini normal involving 4 scum, I have seen 3 scum and a SK but addition of a SK rather than an extra mafia member is considered town-sided oddly enough.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 am

Regfan wrote:
1. Flash Mafia 1, (Day start) - 14 players, 3 mafia, weak mafia pr's, weak town pr's.
Town just win.

>_<

i wish
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

I just looked at those games you mentioned none of them where 14 players

Flash 1:

I count 13 players

Also looking at this game I see only a cop for the town and that is it.

The only flip I didn't see in this game was AGOTI or Rhinox.

The only Desert Mafia I found
not 15 players

Flash 2
13 players

Next post with examples you need to link to games. You think I'm taking your word at this point your smoking crack Regfan.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Regfan »

Uh, what. I looked at both Flash Mafia #1 and #2 up and both are classified as Large Normal/Large Theme, the minimum number of players for a Large game is 14 so how exactly did that work and here's the Desert Mafia that I played.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Uh, what. I looked at both Flash Mafia #1 and #2 up and both are classified as Large Normal/Large Theme, the minimum number of players for a Large game is 14 so how exactly did that work and here's the Desert Mafia that I played.

It used to be 13 or more. I don't remember when it changed to 14 or more to be classified as Large but if I recall it was when Hascow took over the mini theme position

I found a 14 player game with 4 scum team
14 player game

So lets stop out guessing the mod. Error on the side of caution and be aware that it's possible for 3 or 4 scum team in this game.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Fate »

Can we stop fucking around and lynch DGB who defended Amrun scum and was RBd with one scum left?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Can we stop fucking around and lynch DGB who defended Amrun scum and was RBd with one scum left?

Will you sheep me tomorrow if your wrong or if I die lynch AGOTI tomorrow if VBP flips town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”