broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:18 am

Post by broomhead »

so maybe i didn't gleam this correctly, the mafia is also a cult with a night kill? so say day one we lynch wrong, thats 16 to 4, then night comes and they kill and recruit, thats 14 to 5, then we lynch wrong again, that's 13 to 5, and then comes night, 11 to 6. and thats assuming no doc, vog, cop ect. then lets say we guess right, 11 to 5, and then night comes, 9 to 6. so pretty much they replace what they lose during the day with a cult recruit? so that means i hope we have a lot of vigs. am i wrong? or what?
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:18 pm

Post by broomhead »

well heres my thoughts on trying to find the recruit-ee, it would be most obvious to choose the most experienced and well know players. so that would mean we'd have a witch hunt for the best players, meaning if we miss and kill one of the town's biggest assets its a mafia's dream. and considering theres about 4 really well known players, we don't have a great chance of getting a scum.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:12 am

Post by broomhead »

well out of pure curiosity, has anyone played or know of a game with no power roles like this one? i'd like to read it, or hear about experience.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:58 pm

Post by broomhead »

Fuldu wrote:Oh, and as long as you're fishing for experienced players,
FOS: broomhead
what? this makes no sense at all, i was looking for games to refer to about this one, not who knows what, and it was my idea to stop the witch hunt because we need our experienced players.

Vote: fuldu
for stupidity, will probably un vote later, but i feel in a spiteful mood right now.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:20 am

Post by broomhead »

well i am going to say that we lay off MoS for a bit, because he's not just ignoring this game, he's letting all his games slack. it bothers me alot when people lurk, but he just had issues loggin on and such, as for my thoughts on who is scum? well i know we discussed not talking about this on day two but i really agree with the argument on who the scum would pick to recruit, and i just think fritzler would be at the top of everyone's list, i mean he's in every game, so as to vote to show the record:
vote fritz
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:56 pm

Post by broomhead »

Twomz wrote:I'm sorry... "This only strengthens my belief that
at least
one of Cesspit or MoS is scum." Better? Right now all i have is speculation and WIFOM (= not much) which is why i'm not pursuing y'all. But, Cesspit's last comment brought him up higher on my scumdar.
anh, maybe, i agree with you in this case, but really you can make a link from most people to each other, what you really should know before it's concrete is weather either of the players are prone to defending people they are/are not associated with
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by broomhead »

i will be gone soon for a week of vacation, and just so my vote doesnt stick around while things happen,
unvote
little afraid of how fast this wagon started, but very well done by llyod. if i feel overwhelmingly convinced, i will place a vote on LML.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:57 am

Post by broomhead »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Can any1 tell me what the bandwagon on me is for again?
if i am not mistaken, (i just read the pages that i've been away for) they are after you because of no-content posts. but alas i may have missed something that shouldn't have been missed. if this is the only reason, i do not agree with it totally, i just think you've been playing overall dodgy and people needed a concrete reason to persecute you.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:39 am

Post by broomhead »

yeah,
unvote

because i thought i already did, but i must be wrong.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:57 am

Post by broomhead »

i know my attention to this game has been spotty at best, but i did a quick re-read(ie. i skimmed my way through) after i saw the wagon starting on RA. the best analysis i have is nothing concrete besides whats been said in the last 40 posts. but i am getting a poor vibe from RA. but that's not where i am going to place my vote.(even though i think he should be lynched sometime soon, so i may switch my vote over to get him to a lynch) i am going to place my vote pooky. he has been very forceful during this game and also very inaccurate at times, enough to warrant a vote.

vote: pooky
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #10) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:14 am

Post by broomhead »

well i said it before, if it looks like my votes needed, i'll put it on. or should we give RA more time¿
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #11) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:51 pm

Post by broomhead »

okay well theres only one way to prove RA wrong or right, and i will switch back to pooky if RA comes up innocent. i take to heart LML's words that RA is the right lynch. and i also don't like all the angry-ness coming from RA, so without further adeu

vote:RA
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #12) » Sat May 06, 2006 5:32 am

Post by broomhead »

as i mentioned yesterday, if RA didn't come up scum, i was going to place a vote on pooky for sporadic behavior.
vote: Pooky
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #13) » Sun May 14, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by broomhead »

well heres the thing, if we know mafia was thinking about who to choose for the recruit, and that the town would be trying to out guess the mafia on who they choose, wouldn't DGB almost clear fritzler by saying that. without thinking about what the town would think, i probably would have chosen fritz because he
is
so sporadic and hard to read. but by DGB confirming that the mafia were thinking about what we'd think, it kinda rules fritzler out at the pick(he still could be a regualr mafia)
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #14) » Sun May 14, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by broomhead »

who are you proposing to kill?
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #15) » Mon May 15, 2006 1:44 am

Post by broomhead »

because you've done nothing to help the town for a long time. and since there are no power roles, the only advantage of a townie is that they help find scum. if you're not trying to help, then your useless or scum.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #16) » Mon May 15, 2006 9:30 am

Post by broomhead »

i'd say that warrants a good case against someone.
unvote, vote: Thecesspit

but it was the whole tidus thing in the beginning that makes me want to vote him, the latter half of his argument is slightly weak.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #17) » Mon May 15, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by broomhead »

fine! be that way, i kinda don't see the case on neon grey, but i really have been reading detailed on and off, so if someone points me to the post where people point out where he's scummy, i will drop your "hammah"
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #18) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by broomhead »

fine! stop your whinning. i will finish her, but i really don't think she's the one(yes i know if she comes up to be it will look bad ect. WHATEVER!)

vote:neongrey
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #19) » Tue May 30, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by broomhead »

i'd just like to pop in and say in my defense that the game had been going 2 days with one vote away from lynch, i was the only active player left, not voting who didn't feel strongly against killing him. i don' like games to linger, so i stopped the lingering.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by broomhead »

MrBuddyLee wrote:broomhead posted nothing but one defensive post yesterday--didn't help find scum, didn't vote.
*hangs head* yeah, my bad, today i will be of some help.

i am going to
vote llyod
because of yesterday. i wasn't happy with him switching around his vote when the bandwagon was at the top, i think he wanted to get off a townie's bandwagon to look more innocent.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”