Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Llamarble »

So yeah, don't go all stupid and LAL when our lies directly caused 2 scumlynches in a row.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Oh and the precedent for this is Dilemma mafia, except in that game I didn't confirm masonry.
But that game is why I understood what Fate was up to and played along.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah yeah we all know what happened and is happening.

I had no intention of lynching you.

Though your play has gone downhill since you said we were confirmed and I didnt contest that.... I didn't like that.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Regfan »

Ugh. Llarmables still probtown, he was roleblocked N1 and I see no reason why mafia wouldn't be using their janitor shot N1, ie. Amrum would have sent in the kill. No masons means that there's a lot less town power than I anticipated meaning three scum rather than four is even more probable now.

Going for a run, will try and focus on reading through Tajo/Mastin again when I get back. Also this "Farside is weird" bullshit needs to stop, she's town, the sole fact that she actually looked up Desert Mafia to try and find it and evaluate if 3-4 scum are probable further proves that as does the fact that I'm not dead.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Downhill?
I helped make scum die D2 and D3.
This has been a pretty good game for me all told.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

OK RB + Doc + Tracker is balanced without masons

Seems that the Doc may have pertinent information on the "masons" and possibly other townsfolk. If you think we should be claiming get it started.

@Farside, what I'm saying is weird is, Why bother roleblocking VPB if, when you get the desired result (no kill) you ignore the outcome and say "must have been the Doc"
That's just weird. I'm not saying it's an alignment thing, but I don't understand why you aren't pushing for a VPB lynch. .What were you hoping for?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Your votes have been fine, but your posting has been minimalistic, like "oh shit don't want to elaborate on anything too much and shake Fate's trust in meee...."
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

@myko, it's not clear from the Flash so could you clarify whether or not it is possible to have a mafia without a NK in this setup?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Regfan »

Shafted, myko is V/LA for a week and I doubt Kise will know the answer.

From reading through the Flash I don't think it's possible to have a scum team with no night kill however inclusion of a Saulus, Poisoner or Traitor may explain the lack of one night-kill (Traitor/Saulus being converted or Poisoner poisoning rather than killing) but not the first two meaning, yes there is a confirmed doctor in the setup.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

This is jack's total lack of surprise. Time for people to pull their heads out of their asses and start using their brains for a change. Hopefully I will be able to finish reading the rest of the game today.

Lamar's 'oh manzzz, I totally voted for scumz' logic is pretty much garbage when you see the way Amrun imploded on her buddies anytime Fate pushed on her. I don't doubt one bit that the scum team turned on itself like ravenous dogs in a desperate attempt to distance after shit started going sideways. I'm not considering anyone clear based upon wagon placement alone.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:44 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
@Farside, what I'm saying is weird is, Why bother roleblocking VPB if, when you get the desired result (no kill) you ignore the outcome and say "must have been the Doc"
That's just weird. I'm not saying it's an alignment thing, but I don't understand why you aren't pushing for a VPB lynch. .What were you hoping for?

Regfan was supposed to track me that night. I targeted a player that was not obvious (like AGOTI) to see if Regfan was telling the truth, since he claimed whom I tracked after I stated I tracked.
I roleblocked a null tell and the reason I'm not asking for VBP head in the noose is as I stated DGB scum would have voted her scum buddy. The whole she didn't buss and look at her not buss is crap reasoning.
This is why I'm waiting to hear from VPB and I don't like Regfan defending of AGOTI for weak reason's.
I don't like the way all of this feels. As I said I RB LM night 1, Night 2 was Regfan and now night 3 is VBP but everyone wants to lynch him but lets believe the doctor protected the other 2 nights leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:47 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:

Regfan was supposed to track me that night. I targeted a player that was not obvious (like AGOTI) to see if Regfan was telling the truth, since he claimed whom I tracked after I stated
I tracked.
whom I targeted.

EBWOP
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:This is jack's total lack of surprise. Time for people to pull their heads out of their asses and start using their brains for a change. Hopefully I will be able to finish reading the rest of the game today.

Lamar's 'oh manzzz, I totally voted for scumz' logic is pretty much garbage when you see the way Amrun imploded on her buddies anytime Fate pushed on her. I don't doubt one bit that the scum team turned on itself like ravenous dogs in a desperate attempt to distance after shit started going sideways. I'm not considering anyone clear based upon wagon placement alone.

As much as I despise the actions that Fate took in doing this. Armun's reaction has me leaning LM town but I do want to say.

FATE YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE FOR DEFENDING A PLAYER AND CAUSING NOTHING BUT CONFUSION. IF YOU ARE FUCKING TOWN AND THE TOWN LOSES I AM BLAMING YOUR FUCKING ASS AND PUTTING YOU AS A FUCKING POLICY LYNCH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ON MAFIA SCUM.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 am

Post by shaft.ed »

farside22 wrote:As I said I RB LM night 1, Night 2 was Regfan and now night 3 is VBP but everyone wants to lynch him but lets believe the doctor protected the other 2 nights leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

OK so I think it's pretty safe to assume one of these three is scum. The reason I'm not pushing a Regfan lynch is because he can clear himself with his claimed role. We still have time for him to do this. But I'm a bit annoyed that he hasn't yet.

LM was assumed to be a non-informative block because of the mason claim. That's out the window now. Also looking at Amrun pushing for his lynch makes sense. Your scumpartner getting caught in a position like that is the sweetspot for busing. And Llamarble's zoraster vote yesterday also doesn't scream town, last vote on a pretty obvious scumlynch isn't worth anything. Pointing out that you were on two obvscum wagons is dubious at best.

In regards to VPB, I really have to say any of DGB's play in this game should be taken with a grain of salt. I've played with people that I knew a lot about there meta when they were going into a burnout phase and reads were all useless. They just don't play as usual when that is happening. Meta is pointless.

People I'm happy to lynch today are: AGOTI, VPB and Llama

People I'm happy to lynch if they keep refusing to demonstrate their tracker ability are: Regfan

People that are conspicuously absent are: Mastin
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Regfan wrote:Shafted, myko is V/LA for a week and I doubt Kise will know the answer.

From reading through the Flash I don't think it's possible to have a scum team with no night kill however inclusion of a Saulus, Poisoner or Traitor may explain the lack of one night-kill (Traitor/Saulus being converted or Poisoner poisoning rather than killing) but not the first two meaning, yes there is a confirmed doctor in the setup.

I'd rather just get the mod to answer. Making assumptions about Docs when the setup could contain non-killing mafia is a bit erroneous to me. i really don't see scum banging their head against the wall repeatedly like this instead of Doc hunting.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside wrote:I don't like the way all of this feels. As I said I RB LM night 1, Night 2 was Regfan and now night 3 is VBP but everyone wants to lynch him but lets believe the doctor protected the other 2 nights leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

This is what I was saying to Llamar earlier and I'd like his reply to it.

That being said, my memory of D2 is that you backed off Llamar in a similar way that you backed off of me even before the mason claim. I'm not certain on this though and I need to look back if I'm remembering that correctly.

p.edit- all I will say about DGB is that she couldn't have been more obv town in the way she was trying to get people to lynch her so she didn't have to replace out. She quite obviously gave up on this game long before her vacation started and anyone that thinks scum is going to sit there and try to goad people into lynching them is silly.
YOUR AD HERE

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

That being said, my memory of D2 is that you backed off Llamar in a similar way that you backed off of me even before the mason claim. I'm not certain on this though and I need to look back if I'm remembering that correctly.

I unvoted before the claim. There was many things going on with Amrun for example and his back and forth that looked scummy. Plus there was the people going for what looked like a quick lynch and not waiting for people to finish their reads.

I felt like I was yelling at people all day long to calm down.

Also if scum knew their scum buddy was RB, Amrun's reaction that day has more more leaning town on LM then I care to feel.
(seriously Fate you pissed me off this game)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'll probably try to reread over what you're talking about because I didn't feel that way at all. I felt like LM was scrabbling to latch anything that would get him out of that. Amrun was pushing parabollocks hard over seemingly nothing simultaneously.

As a side note, Fate and LM not being masons makes the tajo slot look even more town because was definitely reading that situation correctly at the time for how much bullshittery was going on when they claimed.
YOUR AD HERE

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Ellibereth »

This caught Tripod first and then Zor later.
Third charm?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... 4&sr=posts
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Fate and LM not being masons makes the tajo slot look even more town because was definitely reading that situation correctly at the time for how much bullshittery was going on when they claimed.

I think how well he read the situation would be the same regardless of alignment.
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Fate »

farside22 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:This is jack's total lack of surprise. Time for people to pull their heads out of their asses and start using their brains for a change. Hopefully I will be able to finish reading the rest of the game today.

As much as I despise the actions that Fate took in doing this. Armun's reaction has me leaning LM town but I do want to say.

FATE YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE FOR DEFENDING A PLAYER AND CAUSING NOTHING BUT CONFUSION. IF YOU ARE FUCKING TOWN AND THE TOWN LOSES I AM BLAMING YOUR FUCKING ASS AND PUTTING YOU AS A FUCKING POLICY LYNCH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ON MAFIA SCUM.

blahblah blah THANK YOU FATE YOU SAVED US A TOWN LYNCH AND LYNCHED SCUM INSTEAD blah

Town is in a BETTER position because of this, we lynched the fucking JANITOR if you don't recall, at MY PUSHING
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Fate »

I don't fucking care who dies anymore, its not like we can lose this anytime soon.

Who did mastin replace anyway

Unvote:
Vote: mastin

Tajo-scum right? Who knew marble and I weren't masons and fakeraged
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

I know people hate these but at this moment I dont care, Im collating my thoughts.

Fate

I know its partially the way he plays anyway, but the last time I played with Fate there was clear thinking, clear angry thinking but still. This game he's jumping all over the place and the only reason I won't vote for him is the mason claim.

VPBaltar
(who replaced DrippingGoofball)

I didn't like DGB's way of playing, it didn't fit her meta at all. Having said that I do want to hear VPB out. I dont want to lynch him today. However the block is interesting.

Ellibereth

Meh... you seem to have disappeared.

Llamarble

Hasn't been very good.

I would like to see some of your past games.

Mastin2
(who replaced PopularTajo)

Mastin isn't playing to meta either. I would like to see him just forget about the stupid bet and post in his normal account. I had no problems with tajo however.

Springlullaby
(who replaced Ythill)

Can't actually remember what Ythill did, however I have vague recollections of me thinking he was town. Im struggling to remember what spring has done this game.

Farside

Despite the roleblocker claim, I think farside is town. However I do want to know why you need to know agoti's alt?

shaft.ed
(who replaced crypto)

shaft.ed hasn't been as logical as I would have liked. However I think he is town as well.

a girl on the internet

We were what lost the game for town in flash 1, why are you playing totally different from there? I know you didn't get going til late on before but there was more content than this.

Regfan

Regfans tracker matches up with what I did, I don't particularly have a problem with Regfan anymore.

AGOTI is my lynch of choice today, with llama and spring being next and fate bringing up the rear.

I have other thoughts, no to massclaim. regfan should probably speak, I wonder how he got the flash mafia results wrong...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I also really really want Reg to die.
But he can have another night to try to confirm himself or die trying.
Or whatever he gets from tracking farside over whatever shenanigan.
I almost don't want to give him a second chance...but this lurker oh this lurker.

hmmma
FLASH OF GREEN
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

Meh change of mind.
vote fate
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”