creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #56 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:18 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Vote: DG
people that disagree with fritz day 1= great random/ begginging vote.
Huggle fritz
already a gg bg list? I think its early... but ok
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:19 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Broom, this game will be very ballenced, and with no power roles, there are no automatic scum catches (as in cop or watcher ect....) This leads the game into we need to catch the scum in discussion and cannot rely on roles. I dont know any games where to point you (first game like this, but I think I understand what will happen (I think I used to many comas :())
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Wow this game has gotten much wierder....
Unvote DG, Fos: Tidus and TheCesspit
I think that TheCesspit is scummier, because I just dont understant where he is going with that pressure vote thingy, pressure votes always seem to work when I see them. Also the whole we are voting him for why he voted MoS seems like he tried to direct attention to MoS not himself. Tidus isnt much better, but I do not find him as scummy as TheCesspit. I will refrain voting for now uuntill I can better understand this crazy situation we are in.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #163 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:10 am

Post by creampuffeater »

I am really sorry guys, but I now have a bad fevor and thinking hard about mafia makes my head hurt. I am getting better so if I dont post again today I will post tomarrow. Again I am really sorry.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #179 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:39 am

Post by creampuffeater »

I am feeling better, and can now think about mafia. That was sortof fast recovery. I really have to agree with Hez here and say Tidus today and then look at MoS tomarrow. Tidus has just had a lot of bad logic. Even though most of you want to kill MoS, I just think that you are just mad he is on spring break and cant post much, and is a little scummy but not all that much.
Vote: Tidus
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #266 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:22 am

Post by creampuffeater »

well it seems that MoS never got around to posting later.....
Fos:MoS
. Im just waiting for him to post....
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #301 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:11 am

Post by creampuffeater »

going back to the joke thing, I have found that I joke more as town, than mafia. I think that is because when im mafia I am all serious, and when I am town I am a lot more laid back and not thinking 24/7 about the game.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #324 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:12 am

Post by creampuffeater »

I really dont find DG all that scummy, but Fritz has been one of the quietist people here, and he usually is all out crazy so
Fos: Fritz
. I find Fritz behavior unnormal, but I never have seen him scum so I dont know what to look for. I just think its strange for someone as active as him to stay low, and not post much.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #343 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

machirity coming from fritz??? who would live to see that day? I really find this whole thing coming from fritz a little unlike him, and since I dont know how he acts when he is scum, I will guess its this.
Vote: Fritz
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #417 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:16 am

Post by creampuffeater »

hmmm I agree with Thecesspit, and agree that with no follow up pooky does look suspicious, and I also dont really find DGB all that suspicious... cause she is always like that and if you find it scummy then pretty much everything she does is scummy. I really dont know who is scum atm, but I think Fritz is just not bieng his nornal self (which does catch scum) so vote stands on fritz
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #420 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
creampuffeater wrote:hmmm I agree with Thecesspit, and agree that with no follow up pooky does look suspicious, and I also dont really find DGB all that suspicious... cause she is always like that and if you find it scummy then pretty much everything she does is scummy. I really dont know who is scum atm, but I think Fritz is just not bieng his nornal self (which does catch scum) so vote stands on fritz
i'm not sure how you can say DGB is being normal (but wierd by mafia standards) and also say that fritz is NOT being normal, when he almost always plays like this.
Yes I agree that DGB is wierd for mafia standards. But I have seen many people that are wierd for mafia standards, and its just their play style which is what I think DGB is doing, just acting normally for her. Fritz on the other hand is bieng more "mature" and no usual all out fritz with trying to catch scum and be crazy in every post. Im saying that the change is wierd, not bad. Usually a play style change means that they are what they are usually not. (not always, and I have seen someone get lynched for bieng completly crazy when they arent normally).
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #478 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:14 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Ok I am here... sorry about that, went to the dissention prerelease (Magic: the gathering tourny). I dont really find pooky all that scummy, and even though he has constantly contributed.
Uncote: Fritz
. I still think he is scummy, but I really dont want to lynch him yet over it.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #592 (isolation #12) » Mon May 01, 2006 4:26 am

Post by creampuffeater »

now, while I do think RA has a good chance to be scum, I will wait 1 day before lynching him to see if we can get any informantion out of him / let all the players check in.
Fos that will yurn into a vote later : RA
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #647 (isolation #13) » Mon May 08, 2006 6:13 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Now that I look at it, Neongray does look very suspicious, and I do think that her dismissing Tidus and DGB make her one of todays lynch targets. I think that she should be lynched over TheCessPit, because even though TheCessPit isnt clear, he isnt my main concern
Vote : Neongray
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #664 (isolation #14) » Wed May 10, 2006 4:31 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Wow, I must be special, and have 2 votes, but 1 that doesnt count. Noriel I think your vote count is off, because you have me voting for Neon, it notcouting and then on the bottem it says that I am voting. Just wanted to point that out.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #665 (isolation #15) » Wed May 10, 2006 4:34 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Norinel* Gah i hate typos... srry about that
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #693 (isolation #16) » Sun May 14, 2006 2:11 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

i think he is refering to neongray, who he is voting for. I am at a tough decision here, Flay or neon. both seem bad, but I really think that flay should live untill tomarrow, and then we get him. Ill keep voting for Neongray untill Flay or somebody else appears more scummy
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #758 (isolation #17) » Mon May 29, 2006 7:28 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Ok, now I know that yes I don't have the very best voting record, but I am not scum. Most of your points are coming from the DGB lynch. I did not really support that lynch, because I did not find her scummy, but just having a crazy play style. I am glad we lynched her though cause she was scum. I really dont see how not voting for people that you think are scum is all that scummy. (Oh and Twomz there is a problem with ur list, on day 4 it says that I am voting for Neongray, and not voting as well)
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #771 (isolation #18) » Tue May 30, 2006 2:54 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote: [*]Yosarian2 - relatively good logic/play but some inconsistencies. I'd really like to see that "list of people who like to pretend (he) said something completly different from what (he) actually said.
That comment of mine was just sort of a general statement of annoyance that MOS was getting all offended at me for something I didn't even say; I didn't really mean anything more then that by it.
Damn, I live for that sort of game analysis (when I have time to do it, anyway).

creampuffeater's actual vote was on neongrey at the end of D4, whatever Norinel's error was. He should know damn well that this was the case, and trying to throw off Twomz' analysis is just scumtastic. I concur with Fuldu:
Vote: creampuffeater
I wasnt trying to throw his voting count off, I was just making a minor correction so I was not voting Neongray and not voting at the same time. That does not say that Twomz vote analysis was wrong, because the mod made the same mistake too.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #795 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:30 am

Post by creampuffeater »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
creampuffeater, of the players remaining alive, you've only specifically mentioned you found Mr. Flay and Fritzler scummy. They were voting for each other yesterday nearly up until lynch time. What's your take on that situation? Also, you haven't given your opinion on anyone these past two weeks, just defended yourself. Why no opinions on who's scummy?
Yes, I have mentioned that I found them scummy, but Mr. Flay has done a good job, of getting to a point where I do not think he is the scummiest. Fritz, with the whole maturity thing right out in a point of the game where people thought he could be the recriut, has made him very scummy in my head. Now I do realise that he has switched to it, and is not his old self anymore,but again he is not the scummiest right now.

I agree with the town, that Cess is the lynch for today with everything, I will post more later but I have to go to school (if my participation in thisd game drops, I am sorry. We are graduating in like 2 weeks OMG SOOOOO HAPPY!!!)
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #799 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:42 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

creampuffeater wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:
creampuffeater, of the players remaining alive, you've only specifically mentioned you found Mr. Flay and Fritzler scummy. They were voting for each other yesterday nearly up until lynch time. What's your take on that situation? Also, you haven't given your opinion on anyone these past two weeks, just defended yourself. Why no opinions on who's scummy?
Yes, I have mentioned that I found them scummy, but Mr. Flay has done a good job, of getting to a point where I do not think he is the scummiest. Fritz, with the whole maturity thing right out in a point of the game where people thought he could be the recriut, has made him very scummy in my head. Now I do realise that he has switched to it, and is not his old self anymore,but again he is not the scummiest right now.

I agree with the town, that Cess is the lynch for today with everything, I will post more later but I have to go to school (if my participation in thisd game drops, I am sorry. We are graduating in like 2 weeks OMG SOOOOO HAPPY!!!)

contiunue..... @fritz no it is not a complete scum tell, but took me by suprise and at the time I found it very scummy, and I still think that it is different and not to be over looked
thesp wrote: the town has not agreed to lynch cess and the presumption that we have/should disturbs me, as does refering to the town in third person
ok first on the lynch, when 1 person is 1 vote away from lynch, I guess that the town wants them lynched/looked into. The town does not just vote for random player X and hope they are scum. And the third person thing, thats just me sorry.

SCUM LIST
1. Cess
2. Jamessparrow ( I cant get over his post, where he says I do not needs a prod. That just doesnt sit well
3. pretty much everybody who is slightly scummy/new ways
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #807 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:10 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Ok now this I really dont understand, Lloyd first switches over and votes for me because I have momentum and nobody was going to hammer Cess. I think that the magority of the town (Including myself) did not want to hammer him untill we were sure that he was scum, and we dont want to lynch him/ poping up and hammering somebody is very scummy to me, that is why I did not vote for him then. But now
Vote: Cess

Cess.... ok so you think I am very scummy blah blah trying to direct attention away from yourself, to me. But you do not vote me. It seems like you do not think I am scum, but just want to scape goat me so you dont die.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #850 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Fuldu wrote:I still like my creampuffeater vote from yesterday. Between Flay and Fritzler (not the only options, but the main two under discussion), I'm more inclined to suspect Flay, but past evidence suggests that I'm naturally more inclined to suspect Flay.

vote: creampuffeater
ok... so you think Flay is scum, and you vote me. I did think Fritz was scummy earlier, but he kept up his act and is not scummy. I think Flay on the other hand is
Vote: Mr. Flay
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #883 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

ok... well I do see that fritz and fuldu, want me dead after Flays lynch. All I can say there is ok.... lets find out what happens with flay first. I am not scum, and dont want to be lynched. All i can say is that I really did not think DGB was scum (that seems the only reason i am scummy) and did not want to vote for her
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #923 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:43 am

Post by creampuffeater »

fritz = scum? OMG
vote: Lordy
. Look... fritz, is fritz. He is not as crazy, but he is still catching scum so he is not doing anything wrong
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #940 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

hmmm my list goes as
GG:
Fritz
Yosarian
BG:
Lordy
Lloyd
No read:
Everybody else, but I am tending to think that CES and MBL are town
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #949 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:45 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

I am very sorry, but I think that I will not be able to get any time online untill Friday night, or even untill sunday.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #974 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:15 am

Post by creampuffeater »

I think that the scum is either CES (broomhead had a bad voting record, and you havent improved it much) or Lloyd (constant attack on me, and just is acting very scummy.
Vote: CES
. I think that CES is the scummiest person right now, followed by lloyd, and then probably twomz.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #984 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
creampuff, you said:
cpe wrote:I think that the scum is either CES (...) or Lloyd (constant attack on me, and just is acting very scummy.)
Can you please explain what you find "very scummy" about Lloyd's posts? Your only explanation to date was regarding his switch to you during the cesspit lynch.
I have found, that he is usually not voting with the town, and more of a 1 sided approach, trying to get people the town is not paticurally interested in to vote for them. To me, it is a very scummy action to get the town unfocused, when they do seem to be very focused.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #993 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:49 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

hmmm looks like battle of the bandwagons...
vote Lloyd
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1023 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

FRITZ IS DEAD NOES.... personally I think scum is CES, but it could be twomz.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1025 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Ok... after all this, I now think the scum is twomz. That second vote is very scummy, even though you said you would put it on. so
Vote: Twomz
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1041 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:37 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

My reason on twomz, is not really a OMGUS, but more of a why are u so completly bandwagoning that you arent looking at facts. Yes I do realise, that it seems like OMGUS, but he is acting a little to bloodthirsty for my liking. He also seems not to care who he lynches (well at least thats what i get from the back and forth of CES.) I think it might be CES, but he is not acting as bloodthirsty as twomz is. Sorry for being away, I was a little busy (i also forgot about the game for a day x_x)
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1044 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:18 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Even though I really think twomz is scum, I am fine with a CES lynch
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1046 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:31 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

well... It seems that the CES is the lynch for today, and since I probably wont be able to get on again before the deadline, I might as well vote now
Unvote, Vote CES
I hope this is correct
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1047 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:28 am

Post by creampuffeater »

O and I would like to add, that on August 5th I am going on vacation, so I will need a replacement :(. so lets hope CES was the scum :)
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1050 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:52 am

Post by creampuffeater »

well personally, I think the scum is Twomz, as MBL and Yosarian were the 2 people I thought were townies. Though I will not vote yet, to try and make sure that Twomz is the scum.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1052 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Might as well
Vote: Twomz
then. Yes, this is OMGUS, but it is getting the scum. As twomz said, you have a 50% chance of victory. (sidenote I am leaving Sat. for London/Paris, so try and hurry your decision a little bit so i can see if town wins :)
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1057 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:26 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWOMZ WAS SCUM COMPLETLY IMO. O well, very nice playing MBL I thought you were deff town.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #1063 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

I was town... And isnt it obvois from what MBL said for him to be scum :( im sad over this game... I was so sure it was twomz.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”