shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Porochaz wrote:K looked it up and it ties into another thought I had, mafia janitor is goddamn powerful.

i dont see a janitor as being that useful
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Did I miss the case that AGOTI had on LM? Why switch votes to LM?

@Poro: I don't need to know whom the player is just if it was an alt. However if AGOTI wants to tell me if she is actively lurking in current under her true account by telling the real name I'm good with that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Regfan wrote:

@VP - As I said. I go back and forth on your slot and have for the entire game, perhaps finish reading through the game?

I don't see what me reading the rest of the game has to do with you flipping in the past five pages, which I have read. In fact, I find it entirely irrelevant. You keep going back and forth. This is true. It's also true that this flop seems to be directly correlated to how popular my lynch is at the time. That's the point I'm making.

Any other useless points you'd like to make so I can swat them down?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Regfan »

VP Baltar wrote:I don't see what me reading the rest of the game has to do with you flipping in the past five pages, which I have read. In fact, I find it entirely irrelevant. You keep going back and forth. This is true. It's also true that this flop seems to be directly correlated to how popular my lynch is at the time. That's the point I'm making. Any other useless points you'd like to make so I can swat them down?

You're attempting to say that my read on you is completely related to others popularity and agreement with your lynch. Had you read through the previous days there was a period of time where there was 4-5 votes on DGB and I attempted to stop it and move it towards a Zoraster lynch. That should be more than enough to show you that my read on your slot is unrelated to the popularity of your lynch but rather my continually changing read on your slot. Now can you please finish reading up on the game so we can have some form of updated reads and content from you.

@AGOTI - You'll need to explain your vote on Llarmable over VP or anyone else.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 am

Post by shaft.ed »

shhhh, he's showing off his epeen

AGOTI wanting to lynch DGB so badly yesterday and not today even though VPB was roleblocked and there was no NK means AGOTI's case yesterday was utter bull.
Can we lynch scum now or are we still waiting on mastin?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

shaft.ed wrote:
Porochaz wrote:K looked it up and it ties into another thought I had, mafia janitor is goddamn powerful.

i dont see a janitor as being that useful

You obviously havent sat through the Flay lecture then.

Not knowing if a power role/VT/scum has been lynched, seems very powerful to me. Not being able to work out the setup could be a killer in lylo or at any other time.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

mafia janitor is a majorly powerful role.
YOUR AD HERE

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Do the mafia get informed of who they killed? I can see it being useful if they are told but not the town. But I was under the impression that the information just doesnt get flipped at all.

poro it works on NKs not lynches
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Every janitor I've seen, the mafia is informed, but idk with these ancient rules.
YOUR AD HERE

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 am

Post by shaft.ed »

OK I was interpreting it a lot different then. It just says when the kill is revealed the town won't be informed of the victim's role. I was thinking "the town" as in the entire game, like when the mafia role PM says "you control half the town." But if they mean the town as in the faction, then that's quite different. I actually thought it would be a hinderance for the mafia since they might kill of the Doc and not even know it. Never realized why any mafia would even use a role like that.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

Who am I even voting?

Unvote:
Vote: VP Baltar

Guys, the last scum isn't going to be obvious or do scummy things, they're gonna be caughe by PoE, the Rb and tracker.

Can we stop overanalyzing shit so much?

Agoti is town, farside, for fucks sake.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Fate »

People that can pretend I've capsbeaten them into moving their vote onto VP:

Llmarble (you owe me perma vote proxy I saved your ass)
AGOTI
Regfan
Mastin

The rest of you take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're in the way of progress
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I've spent too much time reading this game to get lynched now, Fate. Gave you the chance to have the easy VT lynch when I wasn't invested, but that shit isn't happening now, so you may as well move it on over little doggie. Hoody hoody who.

Also, here's some fun quotes:
regfan wrote:Had you read through the previous days there was a period of time where there was 4-5 votes on DGB and I attempted to stop it and move it towards a Zoraster lynch. That should be more than enough to show you that my read on your slot is unrelated to the popularity of your lynch but rather my continually changing read on your slot.

Regfan wrote:Heck if you'd have read any of my scum-games you'd have noticed that I loveee bussing and distancing, I'm almost addicted to it

you should be pleased I'm doing so much catching up here so I don't take anything out of context that makes you look badly and all of that.
YOUR AD HERE

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Regfan »

Newer variations of janitor allow them to hide the lynches and night-kills from the town but reading through the definition of the Flash it seems like back then it was on the night-kill. It's still a very strong role as it allows mafia to claim the janitored role.

@ VP - Is that you saying you're done 'catching up' with everything or just that you're ISOing me? I don't deny that I love bussing and distancing but I have the common sense to know when bussing would lead towards an autoloss situation. Further if you want to attempt to bring up some form of meta argument then I strongly suggest you read a few of my scum-games. There's a massive difference between how I play as town and as scum, slightly ashamed to say that have a massive tendency to lurk as scum. If you need links I'm more than happy to provide them.

@ Fate - There's no reason to rush the lynch at all. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks AGOTI is town though what's your read on Llarmable and Prozacs right now?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm not isoing you and I'm definitely not interested in metaing you. All I'm doing is reading the game and saw that quote and it made me laugh cause you were just saying how it was so stupid for you to go after zoraster when you had a ripe DGB mislynch hanging, but a day prior you were blabbing about how you're addicted to bussing as scum. You can discount it anyway you like, but you seem to have a lot of inconsistencies with what you say and what you say later to cover your tracks. I understand that changing your story now makes you look better. Revisionism is a wonderful tool.

Just got to your tracker claim. Your "breadcrumbs" are pretty much ramming a square peg in a round hole, but I'll get into that later if I feel the need.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

vote: Regfan
YOUR AD HERE

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Regfan »

Actually, it's quite the opposite, you're attempt to misrepresent every post I make. Then when I point it out you stop responding to it and instead progress to misrepresenting a new post. Lets just slowly go through the recent occurrences:

- You claim that I'm waffling on my read on you and that the read is determined by the popularity for your lynch.
- I state that my read on you is not determined by the popularity of your lynch but rather my read on you at the same and that it's evident through D3.
- You state that I attempt to distance to as scum and therefore that's what I did on D3.
- I state that although I do distance and buss as scum my play style differences are incredibly obvious to see.
- You state that you don't care about my meta.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You're right, I don't care about your meta. Doesn't that just get your goat?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, in case you people didn't know, claiming a PR with no imminent threat of being lynched is a scumtell of the highest order.
YOUR AD HERE

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Regfan »

Cool, just ignore all of the rest of the points, that works perfectly well. Oh cool, yeah the fact that I was roleblocked and no death occurred means that I shouldn't have claimed? Yeah, sure. If you were positive or believed I was mafia you would ask doctor to be on Farside tonight and have me tracker her, but instead you rather just push a ML.

Vote: VP Baltar
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lol, was looking for that reaction. Obv scum be obv. He has a hard time figuring out my alignment until I give him a little jab in the ribs with his own words. Then the crystal ball is so much clearer.

Why do I give a frak about letting you try to prove your role when it's so obviously faked?
YOUR AD HERE

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Regfan »

If you believe it's faked you'd have no problem confirming it tonight and considering how the previous 1-2 pages have gone you certainty have alternate suspects that you would be fine lynching today if it meant clearing/confirming me tonight.

Nothing is 'crystal ball clearer', heck it's possible you're just bad town but the fact that you're ignoring all of the other points put forward to attempt to push your incredibly flawed logic makes me feel much more secure with this lynch.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

shaft.ed wrote:Thinking about Regfan, he is either vanilla goon or town tracker. It is highly unlikely that scum tracker targets a claimed powerrole on Day1. So he either fabricated that targeting for a valid claim or he is town aligned. Thus confirmation of ability is confirmation of alignment. He can be dealt with at a later time.

You so crazy. I don't even understand this.

regfan wrote:If you believe it's faked you'd have no problem confirming it tonight and considering how the previous 1-2 pages have gone you certainty have alternate suspects that you would be fine lynching today if it meant clearing/confirming me tonight.

Nothing is 'crystal ball clearer', heck it's possible you're just bad town but the fact that you're ignoring all of the other points put forward to attempt to push your incredibly flawed logic makes me feel much more secure with this lynch.

Nah, you're points are pretty irrelevant and you try to bend things to fit your argument. You've been doing it all game. You're kind of like MoI but with slightly less annoying walls. Problem is, I see through bullshit like it's my job. I didn't reply to your other points cause I'm not to interested in arguing with scum about pointless things. You've waffled on me, changed your story throughout this game, claimed for no real reason and have tried to cram meta down anyone's throat who would listen as a way of dulling their senses into looking elsewhere. I'm almost up to page 40 no, so it's not like you can sit there and balk at what I'm saying now as being too out of date to be relevant (as if anything in this game is).

tl;dr - more votes on dis scum here.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

or who knows, maybe I"ll change my mind. lrn 2 deal wit it.
YOUR AD HERE

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Regfan »

VP Baltar wrote:Nah, you're points are pretty irrelevant and you try to bend things to fit your argument. You've been doing it all game. You're kind of like MoI but with slightly less annoying walls. Problem is, I see through bullshit like it's my job. I didn't reply to your other points cause I'm not to interested in arguing with scum about pointless things. You've waffled on me, changed your story throughout this game, claimed for no real reason and have tried to cram meta down anyone's throat who would listen as a way of dulling their senses into looking elsewhere. I'm almost up to page 40 no, so it's not like you can sit there and balk at what I'm saying now as being too out of date to be relevant (as if anything in this game is).

tl;dr - more votes on dis scum here.

1. Just like you saw through MoI's bullshit and my bullshit in Meta Mafia? Oh wait, we were both town. Shit.
2. The points are not 'irrelevant or pointless' they're what you're attempting to base your argument around.
3. I didn't 'claim for no reason'. I was roleblocked and no kill occurred therefore Farside was guaranteed to have stated she roleblocked me and I would have had to have claimed at a later point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”