nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
hahonryuu wrote:Still not seeing where the vote came from. I thought it was shifty to have a second vote on someone so early. I vote for you. This makes me scum....how exactly?

Because you don't understand how RVS works and you are scum, opportunistically trying to pin me starting an RVS wagon as scummy.

But there's just one thing about what you did... you voted for someone without any logic or reasoning at all(RVS logic or not) and in the RVS that is scummy.

Also, it is way too early to be calling anyone scum. Seriously, we're on page one.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Uh...no, it's not? You of all people, nintendo, should know at this point that RVS votes with or without reasoning are null, and those on a bandwagon are meant to end RVS by pressuring the person on the other end.

Are you protecting ryu?[/quote]

If RVS votes are null, then why is it not too early to call people scum?

And agreeing with someone does not mean I am protecting them.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:47 pm

I just remembered something. One time I called someone out for being the second vote on an RVS wagon. Then I believe I got lynched for it. Come to think of it, I think it was DH that was the one to get my lynch going.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Timeater wrote:
@nintendo

How much information is needed to end the RVS?

At least four or five pages, depending on the content posted.

Although that depends also on if anyone headdesk slips.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Hikari Link wrote:
Link please. This could be some solid evidence if DH was scum that game.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2992663

But he actually was town in that game. Still...
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:01 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:Also, Timeater, me calling Link and Empking are relevant to the game and are not meant to be a detour. As well, my interaction with Link happened between the posts of #44 and #51, with the only interaction of another player being Empking correcting himself. So, what exactly was I trying to distract everyone from?

Not meant to be a detour? Doesn't mean it wasn't.

Are you admitting to distancing?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 am

Zdenek wrote:hahryuu is new, so I don't care about his early vote. DH's response to it is reasonable. It was quite a townie way to start the game. It got us out of RVS quickly and it was aggressive.

NintendoAddict wrote:
But there's just one thing about what you did... you voted for someone without any logic or reasoning at all(RVS logic or not) and in the RVS that is scummy.

There is no reason why failing to provide RVS reasoning should be scummy. This is dumb scum making up a reason to say something is scummy.

NA wrote:
Also, it is way too early to be calling anyone scum. Seriously, we're on page one.

No, it's not.

NA wrote:
apparently not.
but that doesn't make me scum.
that means I don't understand RVS. Besides, why thank you for ending RVS with a vote on someone with no explanation? if you are going to end it, wouldn't it be better to do it with a vote that has, i dunno...something to go off of? I saw something shifty and i address it. I'm sorry if there's something wrong with calling out a shifty action. I was under the assumption that's how things get done in here =/

Scum caught for the wrong reason.

VOTE: NintendoAddict

I'm catching up right now, but that last quote was not me.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 am

@The person that voted me(idk the name) http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 345213this is the quote I was talking about.

DemonHybrid wrote:I always claim at L-2, and I'm a vanilla townie.

I don't have time to talk to twisted, but you're missing the obvious dissonance on Timeater between posts like...

Timeater wrote:Gonna have to disagree with DH about his point in 17#. Not defending or attacking, just disagreeing. (OMG Timeater overly cautious and nervous scum!)

@Empking

Who is the second best player here?

@nintendo

How much information is needed to end the RVS?

Timeater wrote:Requesting meta citation on DH's playstyle if anyone has played with him before.

and

Timeater wrote:
Vote: DemonHybrid

Demon, a question for you. Why did you take it upon yourself to answer my request in #26 then proceed to not really say anything?

1. You say you dont have a meta but contradict yourself by saying you play quietly as scum.
2. "Go review my games" is not an adequate response to my post in #26 by any standard. So why even say it.

Post #28 has left me somewhat baffled.

@everyone but demon

Demon's initial reaction to ryuu could be considered townie response, considering his level of passion. But said passion only came after he was bullied into justifications. Demon assumes town is a certain way only and anything that deviates from what he conceives of what town should be is suspect. It doesn't seem like he's willing to account for the fact that ryuu might be a noob, or that simply that there is not alot of weight attached to the attack on him. There are countless variables he seems unwilling to account for. It seems fishy. His past few posts have been a little off. "Hikari and Emp are town" - "Link are you so sharp/experienced". Seems like a nice little detour for the pressure on him.

This.

Wake the fuck up.

Nice deflection. Seriously. You almost had me convinced you were town there for a second.
not

Twistedspoon wrote:"I'm not the scummiest look at timeater"

you stand out more than timeater right now DH, and I don't approve of the deflection, but should you flip town I'd be more than happy to look at timeater in light of your flip. I've given my opinions on him already. His meta obession is a little odd, but I've never seen scum use it before as a weapon or contradiction device. Unless he's meta'd you himself there isn't much he can say on your meta really
I think he's genuine though and he believes he's caught scum, whether he's right or wrong. Timeater isn't high on my concerns list right now

This. All of it.

DemonHybrid wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:well thanks for "skimming my case"

I "skimmed" your post and it was strawmanning

But is it? Really?

You fucking voted me for two "compliments", both which were not even fucking compliments, so guess who's doing the fucking strawmanning?

I'm not speaking again in this game until people start questioning both Timeater's fucking case, his will to put me in an inescapable position AND his timing. Until then, go ahead and fucking lynch me. I always get lynched in games where people don't understand shit about what's going on.

So, you will lurk until we do what you want us to? -_-'

DemonHybrid wrote:I skimmed it because I have an RA meeting in 2 minutes, and I'm on my phone. If I had the time, I'd be going in depth. Like everything else misrepresenting me in this game,
my skimming of your case =/= I don't care for it. I do, I just don't have time

So, is it that you don't care for the case? Or you don't have the time? Make up your mind, please.

DemonHybrid wrote:
Empking wrote:
Zdenek wrote:First of all, the probability that an RVS wagon on scum gets driven up to L-2 like that is close to 0, so lynching DH for his attack on hohanryuu would be stupid.

no

Not much time. I agree with empking that this is wrong.

So, you agree that lynching you would
not
be stupid? Okay.

Timeater wrote:btw not impressed by the vt claim (obviously)

You said it, brah.

I think TS has been goodposting this game. I haven't played with him that much, but his play has... changed. I can't put my finger on it.

DemonHybrid wrote:Fixing to replace out of this shit if pRo ScUmMeR **>tImEaTeR<** dA kInG feels like it, since he's the better player!!!

You want to replace out because... your pissed off?

Vote: DH

Oh, and the part that HL posted about "Good answer on that last part" I thought something was off with that post, I was just tired at the time and had to get to bed. Which brings me to tell you all that I will be at work in the mornings and early afternoons.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 am

ender241 wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2:
Demonhybrid - Empking, Hahonryuu,Timeater, Maruchan, Nintendoaddict (L-1!)

That's only 5 votes, should be L-2.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Ankamius wrote:Post#20: @Nintendo: How is not having a reason to vote in the RVS (which has Random right in the name) scummy?

Even RVS votes have reasons.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 am

Ankamius wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Ankamius wrote:Post#20: @Nintendo: How is not having a reason to vote in the RVS (which has Random right in the name) scummy?

Even RVS votes have reasons.

But how is it scummy?

It's scummy because he didn't try to give
any
reasoning at all for the vote.

Maruchan wrote:Now see, if I had JUST been called out for the DH vote, I would have JUST defended my vote and why DH is scummy. But I was called out for the DH vote AND voted on. I found
the more pressing matter is to prove my innocence
, because of the vote on me. And it would also effectively explain my vote on DH at the same time.

If you are town, town shouldn't have to try to be innocent, scum have to do that.

Ankamius wrote:The problem with this is that town has little to no reason to argue their innocence over a suspicious player's guilt. Town knows that they are innocent, so they don't have to hide their guilt. Mafia have to blend in, so they have to keep suspicion off themselves.

A single vote honestly isn't much of a threat when there are 12 players alive. Being defensive from a single vote placed on you is going to raise a few eyebrows.

And then I read this. Good.

Before I forget, UNVOTE:
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 am

Twistedspoon wrote:
well it is the
Random
voting stage

reasons aren't neccessary in RVS :?

Not necessary, no, but they are still used a lot.

Link: "Are you a Day Vig? Did you really just Vig a townie like that!? Is that even a thing? I've heard about it in another game, but I don't really know if it exists."

You know he's a townie? Wow.

Vote: Link
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 am

Hikari Link wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
well it is the
Random
voting stage

Link: "Are you a Day Vig? Did you really just Vig a townie like that!? Is that even a thing? I've heard about it in another game, but I don't really know if it exists."

Yeah, cause he's like obvtown as hell. I'm in 3 games with him and I'm noticing like no variations. Seems unlikely he's scum in all three.

Using on-going games(especially ones in which you have not seen his flip) are moot points to use.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:55 am

Ankamius wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
well it is the
Random
voting stage

So how is it scummy?

I told you already. Though random, RVS votes have reasoning behind them. iirc DH said he was trying to end RVS with his vote. But he stated no reason with his vote therefore we only have his word for it.

Maruchan wrote:then so is using past games, as meta is meta is meta. Meta is the same if you've finished or if its ongoing. Meta is the same if you flipped or not. Meta is Meta is Meta. If you EVER use Meta as a tell in any game whatsoever, then you're calling it a moot point right now.

No, because in those on-going games, we have no idea what Link's alignment is, so what proof is it that he says he has similar reads on someone in all three games? He could be mafia in all three of those for all we know. So, yes, him saying he has town reads on someone in other games is moot.

Hikari Link wrote:
It's not to me when I have a town read on him in each game. The point is what
I
think of him.

It is to everyone here because we have no idea what your alignment is in those games. Therefore, whether you have town reads on someone in another game or not is a useless point to bring up. And your town reads in
other
games have no place in
this
game.[/quote]

Mod, please delete the other two posts. I had a tag fail twice. :/
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 am

Hikari Link wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
It's not to me when I have a town read on him in each game. The point is what
I
think of him.

It is to everyone here because we have no idea what your alignment is in those games. Therefore, whether you have town reads on someone in another game or not is a useless point to bring up. And your town reads in
other
games have no place in
this
game.

No, but it means I have a meta read on him. All that matters is how I read him, therefore I can say confidently I believe he is town, regardless of anything else.

You... what... I...
the definition of meta is seeing how another person has played as a specific alignment before, meaning you would have seen the flip or know they are a certain alignment, so, no, you cannot say that you have meta from an on-going game.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 am

Twistedspoon wrote:
Zdenek wrote:The only thing that I will say at this point is that Timeater is online and not commenting. His failure to react gives him massive scum points and he's a fantastic lynch for today.

point noted, but are you a vig or not Zdenek? Concealing info doesn't rest well with me right now

So, everyone should claim right now because you don't like that you don't know our roles?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am

Twistedspoon wrote:
I'm not asking for massclaim; that's just bizzare.
Don't misrep me again thanks

ninja: what Ank said

Sorry, that's my brain on five hours of sleep and eight hours of work...
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am

Timeater wrote:im vka morobn zde continues misrep watch it big post later

Umm, yeah, you're V/LA, but you are posting so don't get upset if people want to hear from you.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am

Timeater wrote:requesting votecountb ender

ALL I GOT IS A WII ATM

JESU LOOJK AT LAST PAGE

You know you can backspace on the Wii, right? Just hit '-'.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am

Hikari Link wrote:
Empking wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Timeater wrote:im vka morobn zde continues misrep watch it big post later

Is this English!?

Zde is somebody's name. That's why it looks problematic.

What's a vka morobn?

I think he meant "V/LA moron".
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 am

Twistedspoon wrote:
or he's on vacation with a Mormon

one of the two :p

Yeah, I'll go with that one, actually. I'm tempted to spam the transcript of a certain youtube video, but I won't.

BaratsandBareta FTW
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 am

He probably went V/LA to reduce the heat on him, as was said, then when it wasn't working anymore he decided to start posting here from his Wii or at least making typos to make it seem like such.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 am

nintendoaddict1 wrote:He probably went V/LA to reduce the heat on him, as was said, then when it wasn't working anymore he decided to start posting here from his Wii or at least making typos to make it seem like such.

He just removed his V/LA banner...
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 am

Timeater wrote:tunnel more bra

im coming for you

Quit active lurking and post some real content.

In fact, I want to see content in your next post.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm not going to put timeater at L-1, but if by tomorrow night he has not posted some decent content I will gladly put my vote there. He is no longer on V/LA(for whatever reason) so posting in the next 24 hours should not be a problem for him.

Also, no one else vote for him just yet, he's at L-2.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 pm

hahonryuu wrote:nintendoaddict: or heck, maybe the rage quit was scummy in some way and was relevant to the case?
you later claim you were just tired...but i dunno.

Yes, the quitting part made me think even more that DH was acting scummy. I've seen townDH under fire before, and I don't recall him ever getting so mad as to quit. That makes me doubt he was townDH here.

And about being tired, I found myself entertained by watching the floor today... yeah...

don_johnson wrote:i will place my ethereal vote on timeeater... NOW.

Okay, here's a question: Why did you feel the need to add that to your post?

don_johnson wrote:i am willing to help now, and
i am willing to lend my vote to the popular lynch

Do I really need to say why this is scummy? *AHEM* 'I will put my vote on whoever has the most votes.'

don_johnson wrote:i'd rather those of you who are paying attention, simply pose questions which can help direct my focus. if not,
then consider my catch-up post as being "blah blah blah, vote: timeeater."

So, you seem to be sure of yourself and set on voting for Timeater. And essentially you just gave us your catch-up post there. So, why not vote him yet?

Twistedspoon wrote:So whilst we're waiting for mysterio and a claim from Time.... (this game has a lot of waiting imho)

@nintendo: what do you think of empking and zdenek?

Empking needs to post more content. Now-ish.

Zdenek has been posting content and scumhunting.

don_johnson wrote:
vote: maruchan

why are we voting maru? i notice you answered my question 6 or 7 pages ago, but can you elaborate on the case?

Wait... I don't understand... you were ready to vote Timeater and now... this? michaeljacksonpopcorn.swf

And then you say that next sentence which makes me headdesk so hard. If you don't know the case on someone then
why
are you voting for them?

Twistedspoon wrote:that Nintendo....

I just feel he could do with a bit more pressure for some reason....
he just seems one of my foggiest reads

Could you explain this a bit more?

don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote ankamius

see, i didn't even have to do all that reading and i have found you guys your first scum.(hint: both maruchan and timeeater are likely town at this point.)

your welcome.

My head... you are hurting me...

This is your second vote since you had clear intent to vote Timeater, and now you say he is likely town? I'm not buying this. Actually, I want a refund.

UNVOTE: VOTE: DJ
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Maruchan wrote:I agree @ the not buying it, DJ, what made you flip so drastically on timeater's alignment? First you're ready to lynch him and be done with it, and then 1 post of his later, he is likely-town.

nintendoaddict (some numbers) wrote:michaeljacksonpopcorn.swf

I LOL'ed

Some numbers? It's only 1... seriously, it's only '1'.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:56 pm

don_johnson wrote:
nope. i've been "scumhunting" since i signed up for this game and received a town pm. just happens i didn't find one until i read your "incredible" misrep.

Why did you say "scumhunting" instead of just scumhunting?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:16 pm

don_johnson wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i will place my ethereal vote on timeeater... NOW.

Okay, here's a question: Why did you feel the need to add that to your post?

why not?

Don't dodge it, answer the question. Thank you.

don_johnson wrote:
nintendo wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i am willing to help now, and
i am willing to lend my vote to the popular lynch

Do I really need to say why this is scummy? *AHEM* 'I will put my vote on whoever has the most votes.'

please explain. in my experience, when catching up in a thread on day 1, the read is often skewed to the point where the player who has drawn the most votes will often be a person of interest. without any frame of reference other than my own role pm, i find that almost 99% of the time a day 1 catch up ends up in voting the most popular wagon. if it doesn't end up that way, then you should be looking into why. for instance, someone not voting the popular wagon is trying to avoid it. players avoid wagons for reasons. if their reasons don't make sense, then they are either scum avoiding a scum wagon, or scum avoiding a town wagon. if their reasons make sense, then maybe they are town trying to do the right thing. or just good scum. either way, its day 1. get over yourself. the popular wagon is the one who gets lynched. in fact, thats how the game works every day. and seeing as how lynching is towns only way of getting rid of possible scum, voting the popular wagon is more of a sign of someone willing to be part of a team than someone trying to sow the seeds of dissension. seeing as how my vote is now on someone completely different and that i have stated i think time is likely town, your argument holds no water anyway. so whatever. voting the "popular" wagon might be scummy on days 2 or 3 if the person previously did the same thing on earlier days and all the wagon(s) flipped town. not on day 1 though.

I see in here:
1. Saying sheeping is NOT a bad thing.
2. Downplaying what I did.
3. Saying that the popular wagon should be lynched.
Well, guess what? the popular wagon tends to usually be on a townie on D1.

don_johnson wrote:
nintendo wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i'd rather those of you who are paying attention, simply pose questions which can help direct my focus. if not,
then consider my catch-up post as being "blah blah blah, vote: timeeater."

So, you seem to be sure of yourself and set on voting for Timeater. And essentially you just gave us your catch-up post there. So, why not vote him yet?

because that would put him at L-1. that risks ending the day early. i already explained this. are you paying attention, or are you deliberatle y asking stupid questions to make it look like you are participating when you are, in fact, doing nothing useful?

Again, downplaying the points against you.

don_johnson wrote:
nintendo wrote:
Zdenek has been posting content and scumhunting.

examples please. quote some of zdeneks posts where you believe he has been scumhunting. not only will this serve to bolster your defense of his play, but it will also serve as a good example to the rest of us as to what you believe good scumhunting to actually be.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3346689
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3349373
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3352188

don_johnson wrote:
nintendo wrote:And then you say that next sentence which makes me headdesk so hard. If you don't know the case on someone then
why
are you voting for them?

i didn't like maru's tone, noticed twistedspoon was voting him and that he had aqcuried a couple votes. competing bandwagons are always good for town. placing my vote on timeeater in spirit doesn't mean i have to neglect to use it elsewhere.

If you didn't like his tone then why did you ask why there were votes on him? You had your reason, didn't you? You didn't like his tone.

don_johnson wrote:
nintendo wrote:
don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote ankamius

see, i didn't even have to do all that reading and i have found you guys your first scum.(hint: both maruchan and timeeater are likely town at this point.)

your welcome.

My head... you are hurting me...

This is your second vote since you had clear intent to vote Timeater, and now you say he is likely town? I'm not buying this. Actually, I want a refund.

considering my only reason for wanting to vote timeeater was because i was avoiding rereading the thread, me changing my vote once i have become engaged in conversation with others really shouldn't come as such a surprise. mafia is a dynamic game. if you and i talk long enough, i will be able to tell you your alignment. its just a matter of putting in some effort. some games, all i read is rvs and then base my entire scumhunting strategy off of what i find(or think i find). sometimes on day 1 i just
randomly vote someone
and then continue to post things like "why isn't x lynched yet?", and
then they get lynched and flip scum
. i'm pretty damn amazing if i don't say so myself. oh, i guess i just did.

why are you voting me if you don't think the dh slot is town? considering you are not hgappy with my voting pattern, i find it relevant for you to address yours.

See the bolded part. You said yourself it was random so the chances of hitting scum like that in any given game is only ~25% so not a very good point to bring up.

Why am I voting you? this is mafia. It's a dynamic game. Address my voting pattern?

I voted DH cause of his failplay and subsequent ragequit.
I voted Link because I thought he implied he knew someone was a townie, later I saw that person actually claimed.
I voted you because you are scum and you've been caught. (guys, watch him get mad now.)
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:27 pm

I don't have time to respond to all of that right now, DJ.

I will be away of almost all of tomorrow.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Regfan wrote:I'm not liking Nintendos play so far and I actually have significant meta experience with him, his play has been incredibly off this game and his votes so far have
read as opportunistic and nothing more

Really? I have, I believe, at least twice voted for someone who had no other votes on them. Mind you, these were not even RVS votes.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Regfan wrote:
@Nintendo -
Is your meta on DH not 'quitting' when taking flack as town only 90's Band Mafia? If so that game was very different to this one, for instance he only started being attacked late game and he was cop.

I wasn't in '90's mafia, actually...
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Regfan wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:I wasn't in '90's mafia, actually...

Ah, sorry though it should be more than obvious which game I'm talking about. Is your experience with him solely determined by 00's Band Mafia, yes or no?

No, I've been in a few with him now. Not sure which one off hand.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 pm

[quote="The Tick"
Now granted, I was actually wrong in that case. WiganMike was scum (
after two replace-outs
, we caught his slot) I
still think my logic is sound though
[/quote]
Obviously your logic was
not
sound, as the slot replaced out not one, but
two
times.

Timeater wrote:nintendo what do you think about emp

Still not liking the content levels from him.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 pm

The Tick wrote:
Now granted, I was actually wrong in that case. WiganMike was scum (
after two replace-outs
, we caught his slot) I
still think my logic is sound though

Obviously your logic was
not
sound, as the slot replaced out not one, but
two
times.

Timeater wrote:nintendo what do you think about emp

Still not liking the content levels from him.[/quote]

Fixed. That's whart I get for posting at five in the morning. <.<
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:28 am

Regfan wrote:
Nintendoaddict1:
There is something very, very off about his play this game and I mean very off. For anyone who is interested in reading into his meta his scum game was Mafia Band 00's and his Town Game was Mini 1160. He has managed to skate by with providing minimal of his own input into this game thus far and I'm not liking it at all. Overall leaning medium scum on him.

I started working last week, but you missed that cause you replaced in and probably didn't see that in the sign-up thread. Thus, I haven't been posting as much because I am working during the day and at night I am doing everything that I would normally do that would take me all day on the computer.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Screw it.

Vote: The Tick.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 pm

don_johnson wrote:will discuss reasons later

So, you want us to answer your question without you telling us why?

Do you just want the vig to out so mafia can kill them?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 am

Post coming in a bit, boy am I gonna have a field day on page 21.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 am

First, I'd like to say that I do not support a vig-claim. X-shot or not, they have the ability to kill someone, and used properly that could go a long way. This is all even assuming that the second NK was a vig and not an SK so we really shouldn't even try to figure out how many killing roles town may or may not have as it will get us nowhere.

Maruchan wrote:anyways, here is my reaction to my reading:
Vote: nintendo

I think this is our best bet for hitting scum, as explained below:

Due to a Day 1 lynch on scum, I find it EXTREMELY likely that at least one of those voting for him is scum hoping for +towncred due to bussing.

Let's take a look at the Tick wagon at lynch:
The Tick
-Tspoon, Maruchan,
Regfan
, Timeater, Link, Ankamius, Nintendoaddict1 (L-0!)
I see your name on that list, too.

Maruchan wrote:Why? How else better to get town cred than to be on the Day one wagon into scumville? And of the people on the wagon, the votes most likely to be scum-bussing are those at the beginning or those towards the end.

Hold, on, back that up... let's look at the lynch wagon again...
The Tick
-Tspoon,
Maruchan
Regfan
, Timeater, Link, Ankamius, Nintendoaddict1 (L-0!)
You were the second vote on him. If the votes at the
beginning
and the end are scummy, then you are scummy by your own logic.

Maruchan wrote:Why? Scum would either try to get town cred by beginning the bus on a partner, due to this would get them the most town-cred,

Which is exactly what you did. Huh.

Maruchan wrote:OR, scum tend to hold their vote off till they see a useful wagon (like I pointed out The Tick was doing), then hop that wagon. If that wagon happens to be a scum buddy, so be it. Nintendoaddict was the Hammer on this particular wagon, and lets read his hammer post:

nintendoaddict1 wrote:Screw it.

Vote: The Tick.

No explanation as to his vote, so I ISO'd him to see if maybe he explained his vote earlier on. Get this: The ONLY time nintendoaddict has quoted, or said anything at all about The Tick, all game, WAS TO COMMENT ABOUT PAST GAMES.

I was talking about The Tick's reasoning behind a logic he believed to be sound. He said he was wrong about it before, twice in one game, so I said that would make the logic not sound anymore.

Maruchan wrote:So he has avoided saying anything at all (good OR bad) about Tick all game, till he decides to throw in a hammer, without explaining his hammer.

I did say that his logic was not sound. So I
did
mention him, in fact, it was negative because I was pointing out a flaw in his so called 'logic'.

Maruchan wrote:On another note, I ISO'd last nights victim, which was relatively easy with only 17 posts, and I find it intersting that nintendo was the second-scummiest player in every one of her reads.

She died because nintendo was feeling unsafe? Or to frame nintendo? Combined with the fact that regfan found nintendo THAT SCUMMY all-game, the fact that mafia were already down one, and the WOW hammer, I think it more likely that regfan died to save nintendo's skin rather than to frame nintendo. I could be wrong however, so I would like to leave this up to discussion.

You think scum would be that stupid? Even if I was scum and wanted to do that, do you really believe my partner(s) would approve of it?

Maruchan wrote:He was also willing to be the hammer on the timeater wagon earlier in the day, when he hadn't really been stating that he saw timeater as scummy. It just
seemed
like he was trying to offer to help town with whatever wagon town wanted more than he was trying to hammer someone he thought was scum.

First of all, if it seems like something to you, it can seem radically different to someone else, so that's all based on your perspective of what happened.
Second, I did talk about how I thought timeater was scummy for the whole V/LA-but-not-really-V/LA thing. Also, I never said I would hammer timeater, I? said I would vote for him. Get your facts straight, else they are not facts.

Twistedspoon wrote:I'm not a fan of hellhound at all this game. I feel he is playing very passively.
VOTE: hellhound

this vote is interchangable with a nintendo one i guess

This really comes off to me as setting up for a vote later on someone else without really explaining why.

Twistedspoon wrote:more analysis
Regfan's last reads wrote:
Town Reads (From strongest to weakest):
Timeater, Maruchan, Ankamius, Zdenek, Hahonryuu, Don.
Null Reads:
Link, Empking.
Scum Reads (From strongest to weakest):
The Tick,
Nintendo
Hellhound
, Twistedspoon.

ender241 final vote count wrote:
Vote count 9:
Zdenek -
Regfan -
Don_johnson -
Hellhound -
Timeater - Zdenek,
Hellhound
Empking

Link (sorry) -
Hahonryuu -
Nintendoaddict -
Empking -
Twistedspoon -
The Tick
-Tspoon, Maruchan,
Regfan
, Timeater, Link, Ankamius,
Nintendoaddict1
(L-0!)
Maruchan -
Ankamius - Don_johnson

red = conf. scum
green = conf. town
underlined = living regfan scumread (
not including myself as I know I'm town and Regfan's cases on me I proved to be nonsense.
)

Wait... what? So, basically, you highlighted Regfan's surviving scumreads... but not yourself because you don't want to? We have no way to know you are town, so when making a case based on someone's existing scumreads, and you are ON that list, if you don't underline your name as well you are basically saying that you are town, but we aren't, because you said so. The only logic you give for not including yourself is "I know I'm town." Well, guess what? I could just as easily say the same thing, but I believe the whole calling-oneself-town thing to be purely WIFOM as it cannot be confirmed.

Twistedspoon wrote:looking at this the conclusions from VCA and NK analysis BOTH point to hellhound and nintendo being the last 2 scum. of course whilst neither are perfect methods, the coincidence cannot be ignored.

Actually, it would point to you as scum just as much as either me or hellhound, as you were on the same list that you say makes us scum. Oh, but wait I forgot, you
know
you are town.

Twistedspoon wrote:Nintendo quickhammered flea (probably for towncred) and hellhound has been scummy, and chose the obvtown wagon rather than the scum one.
Them both being scum also point to regfan death

Actually, I hammered because I thought he was scum. And I was right. Do you mean The Tick was obvtown? If so, how the hell was he? Obviously, the majority of us didn't think he was so obvtown seeing as he got lynched. I'm not pointing fingers here, but don't you think scum would want to make their kills strategic so that it would get people whom they
know
are town lynched?

Twistedspoon wrote:A scumteam of hellhound and nintendo
fits perfectly

Again, a good part of your logic rests on a dead persons reads, a VCA, and a NK. They all point to you as well.

FoS: Maru
Vote: TS
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 am

Timeater wrote:actually nintendo TS was the second vote on tick, I was the first

My point still stands, it was an early vote.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:39 am

Twistedspoon wrote:VCA and NK aren't perfect I've said this

however I could go through all the rest of the players and explain why i have townreads on them and I'd still arrive at the same conlcusions

I still have no idea what you're saying here

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:Nintendo quickhammered flea (probably for towncred) and hellhound has been scummy, and chose the obvtown wagon rather than the scum one.
Them both being scum also point to regfan death

Actually, I hammered because I thought he was scum. And I was right. Do you mean The Tick was obvtown? If so, how the hell was he? Obviously, the majority of us didn't think he was so obvtown seeing as he got lynched. I'm not pointing fingers here, but don't you think scum would want to make their kills strategic so that it would get people whom they
know
are town lynched?

Tick was scummy of course. Your first mention of tick was only a page before your hammer though so I find your hammer rather suspect

If you can explain why everyone else is town, then do it. Otherwise, it would look like you are tunneling on only a couple of people.

I was saying that scum might not have wanted to hit the strongest player, but the one that would most likely cause town to lynch one of it's own.

Twistedspoon wrote:
not sure what nintendo's excuse is though...

Are you are referring to my play being different than before? Or my fluctuating activity? As I've said, I have been working, thus I am not able to post as much.

Twistedspoon wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Timeater wrote:actually nintendo TS was the second vote on tick, I was the first

My point still stands, it was an early vote.

early votes are before wagons begin so they're hardly scummy

Tick I found scummy ever since Maru pointed out he had never voted. You never cared to explain your quickhammer

If most people see them as not very scummy, scum would want to hide there, wouldn't they?

Actually, I did, though I wouldn't call it a quickhammer.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 am

Twistedspoon wrote:sure the VCA and NK could be entirely wrong, it's possible. But in light of them both I find it daft to ignore them.

Yet you still would like to ignore the fact that you were also on them.

Twistedspoon wrote:For example I find Don's desire to out the vig rather townie as that would be a way too risky viewpoint for scum to take.
Risk management can be a big tell in many instances
same for zdnek's vig gambit which I have spoken of (and the resultant maru response)
Timeater V DH I have always believed to be town V town and Timeater's genuineness has only enforced this view of mine

No, I want townreads that are as detailed as your case against me, not just a point here or there. And that didn't even cover everyone.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 am

Maruchan wrote:
1. OMGUS sumor. I was buildign a case on what I think looks scummy, and ratehr than refute it you come back and attack me as beign scum? Ok. Nice OMGUSing.
2. You're right I was one of the first or last few votes, and I still stick by what I say. the first few or last few votes usually hold at least one scum. If this puts me in the scumlight for pointing it out, so be it. It needed to be pointed out. On a side note, my vote was actually the THRID, but someone unvoted, if I remember correctly.
3. Please lets not get into the "Do you REALLY think scum would.....?" discussion. I am a lover of WIFOM and WIFOM my ass off when I am scum. By all of your reactions to my assumption that nintendo might have killed the person attacking him, HECK, NEXT TIME I AM SCUM I WILL DO JUST THAT! It seems do work as a defense for why I am not scum (because why would scum ever kill the person attacking them), than it is actually considered. Opening up this door is like asking for a barrel full of WIFOM. My first game on-site, the night kill was analyzed as being a "they targeted him because he suspected scum" kill, due to a players insistence that "I rarely see scum WIFOM kill N1", when the scumteam WIFOM killed N1. NEVER SAY IT WONT HAPPEN, BECAUSE THATS WHEN IT WILL START HAPPENING.
4. You still haven't explained your hammer on him, kaithnxbaigurl.

1. How am I OMGUSing? My vote is on TS.
2. Third vote is =/= early.
3. In that case the whole "Nintendo hammered and Regfan is dead" thing is completely WIFOM.
4. Yes, I have.
nintendoaddict1 wrote:Actually, I hammered because I thought he was scum. And I was right.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 am

don_johnson wrote:post 15: nintendo avoids commenting on ryu's vote(which was out of rvs), instead choosing to accuse dh of being out of rvs early. interesting defense here. no reason to defend ryu and attack dh here when both are exhibiting similar behavior, ryu moreso.

I didn't avoid it at all, I just had nothing to say about it.

don_johnson wrote:post 20: ryu defense intensifies. no logic to it.

Actually, I was saying DH was scummy for not providing reasoning behind his vote.

don_johnson wrote:
nintendo wrote:And agreeing with someone does not mean I am protecting them.

imo, the situation was pretty clear. theres no agreeing going on, there is defense.

imo you have poor perception as to what is defense and what is an agreement.

don_johnson wrote:38 is nintendo trying to cling to a crappy argument. sorry bud, but when you find evidence that doesn't support your case, ignoring it is scummy.

I didn't ignore it, I linked the game I was referring to in that post.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 pm

[quote="Maruchan"
]Please lets not get into the "Do you REALLY think scum would.....?" discussion
. I am a lover of WIFOM and WIFOM my ass off when I am scum. By all of your reactions to my assumption that nintendo might have killed the person attacking him, HECK, NEXT TIME I AM SCUM I WILL DO JUST THAT! It seems do work as a defense for why I am not scum (because why would scum ever kill the person attacking them), than it is actually considered. Opening up this door is like asking for a barrel full of WIFOM. My first game on-site, the night kill was analyzed as being a "they targeted him because he suspected scum" kill, due to a players insistence that "I rarely see scum WIFOM kill N1", when the scumteam WIFOM killed N1. NEVER SAY IT WONT HAPPEN, BECAUSE THATS WHEN IT WILL START HAPPENING.[/quote]

Maruchan wrote:No I understand, the WIFOMability of it, everyone was all "scum would never do that" makes it the perfect thing for scum to do

So, first you don't want to get into that discussion, now you are getting into that discussion?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Maruchan wrote:I don't want to get into it. I suggested we don't do it. then people kept bringing it up. So I replied to comments about it even though I suggested we dont bring it up. yes.

Wow, you are really strong in your resolve, there.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Maruchan wrote:I don't want to get into it. I suggested we don't do it.

Which is it? You don't want to get into it? Or you only suggested we don't? If you really don't want to get into it, you would not have said anything even after someone else had brought it up.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Maruchan wrote:Not wantign to get into it, and refusing to get into it when others bring it up are two different things. nice try though.

All right, why did you do something you didn't want to do?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Maruchan wrote:Because someone else forced me to, by bringing it up, and ignoring them is more harmful to the game than pointless WIFOM logic

They did not force you to do anything. They did not put you at gunpoint and say "post something about this." you had to choose to start talking about it.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Maruchan wrote:Oh don't I love that argument.

I explained why I did it, if you don;t like my explanation, too bad.

"I don't want to do this, but but I did it anyway because I had no choice and here's my explanation of why I lied before."

If you don't like the fact that you have just screwed up, then too bad for you. I'mma up my FoS to
Vote: Maru
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Maruchan wrote:OMGUS sumor

Why don't you actually try to contribute to the game instead of making posts like this that don't help anyone?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Maruchan wrote:OI did, I made a nice little case on you, then answered every stupid pointless quote attack you threw at me, then got voted on and pointed out that it was an OMGUS

No, an OMGUS is a vote solely for the purpose of voting someone just because they voted you. I am voting you for being scummy and inconsistent.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Maruchan wrote:You didn't find me scummy or inconsistent whatsoever. Til I voted you. then you butthurt make a case on me, then don;t even VOTE me. Then you nitpick my wording. Then you vote me.

Yes I think that is sufficiently OMGUSY

And how would you know what I was thinking? I already had FoS's you so obviously I thought you were scummy, just not as scummy as I thought TS was at the time.

P.Edit:
Mod,
I voted for Maru a few minutes ago.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 pm

ender241 wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

P.Edit:
Mod,
I voted for Maru a few minutes ago.

No you didn't.

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Maruchan wrote:Oh don't I love that argument.

I explained why I did it, if you don;t like my explanation, too bad.

"I don't want to do this, but but I did it anyway because I had no choice and here's my explanation of why I lied before."

If you don't like the fact that you have just screwed up, then too bad for you. I'mma up my FoS to
Vote: Maru

Yeah, I did. =P
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 am

Timeater wrote:
mode switch

I AM NOW 100% SURE LINK IS TOWN

HEY NINTENDO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT

... I think I know what you are trying to say about you and Link and secret reasons.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 am

Hikari Link wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Timeater wrote:
mode switch

... I think I know what you are trying to say about you and Link and secret reasons.

That makes 1 of us.

I don't want to actually say what I think it is and then be right and look like an ass.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 am

Timeater wrote:Will you vote hound, Nintendo?

wut?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:26 am

Timeater wrote:How was I unclear?

What is vote hounding?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

Timeater wrote:hellhound, the player.

No.

@timeater: what did you need?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 am

Timeater wrote:Dude, back in the day my favorite combo was Timeater + Thunder of Ruler. I used to be able to get away with making people skip entire turns, because they wouldn't have a mainphase. But the bigwig reps eventually ruled that out. :(

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Timeater wrote:
mode switch

He's still scummy. Look at his Maruchan interaction. I will not be changing my vote again this day.

I said I didn't want to say what my guess was because I've done stupid things before that hurt town and in case it would happen again I am going to say nothing.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am

I think it is interesting to note that Timeater voted for me beofre he got my answer as to whether or not I was voting for Hellhound1.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Timeater wrote:Maruchan, please list your reads on a sliding scale as Link requested.

Why would you ask Maru to do something that you wouldn't even do yourself?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Timeater wrote:But I did do it.

Missed that post.

Timeater wrote:"Screw it" before the Tick - hammer. Not "sorry for the quick lynch, not HEHEHEEH HAMMA" - "Damn, I better just hammer this dude before he goes. Screw it"

Why would I apologize for hammering scum?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Timeater wrote:Screw it.

Timeater wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
hahonryuu wrote:Still not seeing where the vote came from. I thought it was shifty to have a second vote on someone so early. I vote for you. This makes me scum....how exactly?

Because you don't understand how RVS works and you are scum, opportunistically trying to pin me starting an RVS wagon as scummy.

What do you mean by these posts?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Timeater wrote:Nintendo continues to act dumb. He isn't.

Actually, I'd like to know why you quoted that post with nothing explaining why you did so.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Timeater wrote:Its scummy as fuck?

You keep thinking that if you like. I'll be over here lynching scum if you need me.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Timeater wrote:lol.

I dont need to say anything else. You have examples enough of Nin's scumminess. Upto you to make a decision, town. Like I said I will not be changing my vote.

I think they have examples of your scumminess, too.

This is turning into a back-and-forth of "no-u".
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 am

Holy crap, TS, why don't you push the lynch a little harder?

Unvote, Vote: TS
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 am

Twistedspoon wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:Holy crap, TS, why don't you push the lynch a little harder?

Unvote, Vote: TS

?

If you haven't noticed I was the one alarmed by the wagon rate

I feel your vote on me is opportunistic.

You were alarmed by the rate of the wagon, yet you then voted for hellhound? How was my vote on you opportunistic? You had ZERO votes on you when I voted for you so I fail to see how that was opportunistic.

And it doesn't matter if hellhound hasn't flipped yet, you ARE pushing his lynch.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

nocase wrote:
unvote. vote: nintendoaddict1.

Any particular reason? Was it from catch-up or recent posts?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:21 pm

nocase wrote:i looked into my crystal ball and saw you murdering good townspeople one by one in the night.

I still would like a reason, cause that wasn't one.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:14 pm

don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote nintendo

No. reasons are just words. Its occams razor and you know it. Lets lynch nintendo.

You refuse to give a reason and are voting me without reason. Why?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 pm

don_johnson wrote:i gave a reason:

occam's razor. you are the simplest answer here. scummy hammer on scum, scummy playstyle.

So, first you say you will not give me a reason, then give me a reason in the same post?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:35 pm

don_johnson wrote:No. reasons are just words.

Here you say you won't give me a reason.
don_johnson wrote:Its occams razor and you know it. Lets lynch nintendo.

Here you give me a reason.

wut.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Bad storms here tonight. Might not have connection.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Timeater wrote:Better claim now then bud

At L-2 I suppose I should

I am a Doctor.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Timeater wrote:Who'd you protect and why.

Link, because he looked the most town to me at the time.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Timeater wrote:
nin wrote:Not necessary, no, but they are still used a lot.

nin wrote:I voted Link because I thought he implied he knew someone was a townie, later I saw that person actually claimed.

maru wrote:Zdenek, congrats on killing a vanilla townie. You are pro.

hrmm too early in the day to be killing princes...
err doctors

But I'm not entirely sure (not sure enough to break my vow and unvote) and wish to consult the oracles. Fair oracles, what ye have to say about the soul of this claimed doctor?

I said in that second quote that I didn't realize until later that the person had claimed VT. And you do know reads can change, right? They did, when I realized I had missed the claim.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 pm

ender241 wrote:
Timeater wrote:What its just spoilers O_O (highlight it to read and use the spoiler button to use!)

but ok

I know, just i don't think you're really allowed to use them...

You're the mod, I think it's up to you to make it a rule or not.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Twistedspoon wrote:wait did Nintendo claim doctor :neutral:

:neutral:

I'm unsure right now......

did you crumb doctor nintendo?

Crumbing is essential.

No I did not crumb. Because I didn't want some VI to out it. I've seen it happen.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Twistedspoon wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Crumbing is essential.

No I did not crumb. Because I didn't want some VI to out it. I've seen it happen.

you could've done a discreet crumb

like first letter of first 3 sentences to spell out 'doc'

that's hard to find :neutral:

No, it's not hard to find. Like I said, I've seen a VI find it.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Anyway I'm going to work now so I'll be gone for 12 hours.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Twistedspoon wrote:1) we tell the vig to vig a general scumread tonight (hellhound? It has to be made clear who)

2) we tell Nintendo to protect the same target tonight

3) if that target is dead tommorow then Nintendo is confirmed doctor. Otherwise he isn't a doc

opinions?

Only thing about that is... why the hell would I protect a scumread? Nevermind the fact that it's someone else's read.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:22 am

Twistedspoon wrote:Don you douche. getting a wagon on me with only my suggestion. I'm not standing for L-3 and I'm sick of being in this position where I'm damned if i explain and damned if I don't

Claim Doc

Gambit. Time to pull this post apart.

Twistedspoon wrote:yeah that's right

I'm a doc too

except unlike nintendo, I actually knew I should crumb my role from the minute I got my role PM

the proof is in the pudding

Twistedspoon wrote:
D
amn, late to the party again. Anything beyond page one Is a disaster for me :P
o
nto the game now. My catchup will be around shortly but I'm glad to be back playing with empking, DJ and DH again. We've had good games in the past,
c
ertainly Donner party and Iowa mafia come to mind :p

these are the first 3 lines of my first post. the first letters of each one read and spell out

d

o

c

Those weren't the fist letters of the lines, they weren't even the first letters of a
sentence

nintendoaddict1 wrote:the
d
efinition
o
f meta is seeing how another person has played as a specific alignment before, meaning you would have seen the flip or know they are a
c
ertain alignment, so, no, you cannot say that you have meta from an on-going game.

See how easy it is to make up a breadcrumb?

Twistedspoon wrote:I'm a doc and I crumbed. why didn't nintendo?

No, you panicked because you were getting votes on you, then decided to make some radical counter-claim of a role that had ALREADY been claimed. I already said why I didn't breadcrumb my role.

Twistedspoon wrote:now this brings up the obvious question why didn't I claim earlier?
well let's look at the moment when I knew Nintendo had claimed doc

Crumbing is essential.

Twistedspoon wrote:This is the maddest crossroads I've ever been at.....

damned if I do damned if I don't......

this was my dilemma

I didn't want to counterclaim. I felt I could prove nintendo's claim myself in the night phase without having to reveal my role. If I protected him tonight and no kill occured then his claim must have been true as scum had targeted him. furthermore I felt if there were 2 docs then town was pretty screwed
My main reason though was that i didn't want to get Nk'd or reveal my role. A secret PR is the only good one, but you've forced me to claim now

That is all assuming mafia will even target me at all. And now that you've told your plan to everyone they are less likely to do so.

Twistedspoon wrote:any 'nonsense' I have said today makes sense when realise I had this role and was trying my bet not to out myself

also Nintendo, that's how you crumb and not get it noticed >_>

yeah, my role does look suspect with a doc already claimed, but if I wasn't a doc I firstly, would never have crumbed, and secondly wouldn't have claimed doc due to how suspect it looks with another claimed doc.

You didn't crumb, you found a convenient sequence of words that started with 'doc'. If you wouldn't have claimed doc if you were not a doc, then why did it take you so long to claim doc now? Was ti only because you were getting close to lynch?

Twistedspoon wrote:my head has been messed up since nintendo's claim with my dilemma and my posts show this. I apologise for that.

that is all I know. It feels like I've taken a lead weight off of my chest.

If i get lynched now then I guess it's my fault for not claiming sooner. My only crime was wanting to believe nintendo and not out myself

that is all

~TS

I see a lo of AtE there. But your only crime is being scum.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 am

Twistedspoon wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:Don you douche. getting a wagon on me with only my suggestion. I'm not standing for L-3 and I'm sick of being in this position where I'm damned if i explain and damned if I don't

Claim Doc

Gambit. Time to pull this post apart.

why would I gambit with the worst role possible to gambit with in this situation????

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Those weren't the fist letters of the lines, they weren't even the first letters of a
sentence

read the original post

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p3346379

They are still not the first letters of anything.

Twistedspoon wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
See how easy it is to make up a breadcrumb?

that doesn't count

no pattern

Neither did yours, it had no pattern. They weren't the first letters of the line/sentence/paragraph. They weren't even all capitalized.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 am

Twistedspoon wrote:i did crumb, the quote tag just failed

read my original post

the chances of the first letters of each line spelling doc are bizzare

I crumbed. If you can't see that-

I did read the original post. The letters were in fact NOT the first of anything.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:31 am

Twistedspoon wrote:IT WAS THE FIRST 3 LETTERS OF THE FIRST 3 LINES

READ THE POST

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p3346379

No it wasn't, you should go read it. The first three letters of the first three lines spell 'DoD'
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:33 am

Twistedspoon wrote:I have contributed the most, made the most analysis, even crumbed my role. who else thinks of that but a PR?
If I have any crime it is not wanting to out another PR

Not wanting to out another PR? You just claimed. How is that not wanting to out another PR?

Twistedspoon wrote:now give me 1 reason why I shouldn't believe the wagon on me is scum driven?

Because you
are
scum.

Twistedspoon wrote:seriously, there's nothing worse than players who tell others how to play their role and use that to justify their own shenanigans

Really?

Twistedspoon wrote:This is the maddest crossroads I've ever been at.....

damned if I do damned if I don't......

Nintendo, please tell me you crumbed like a good PR does

If you are a doc then I am truly sorry but there is more than enough evidence to suggest otherwise right now. I can't say any more

VOTE: nintendo

ninja:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Crumbing is essential.

you could've done a discreet crumb

like first letter of first 3 sentences to spell out 'doc'

that's hard to find :neutral:

In this entire post and the quoted ones inside, you make it a point to tell me how to play my role. You tell me I needed to breadcrumb. So, if
Twistedspoon wrote:there's nothing worse than players who tell others how to play their role and use that to justify their own shenanigans

Then you sir are calling yourself scummy as that is exactly what you have done.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 am

Twistedspoon wrote:even you nintendo have admitted I am town at points

only when the myslynch opportunity appears do you jump aboard

When did I ever do that? Refresh my memory, when in this game have I called you town?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:39 am

Twistedspoon wrote:Image

are you blind?

Are you?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:47 am

Twistedspoon wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:even you nintendo have admitted I am town at points

only when the myslynch opportunity appears do you jump aboard

When did I ever do that? Refresh my memory, when in this game have I called you town?

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
TS has been goodposting this game.

Wow, one post. Okay, why don't I go and find all of the posts where I said otherwise?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 am

Twistedspoon wrote:still reads doc to me

I don't know why you can't see the certainly isn't on the next line as I planned it to

Still reads DoD to me.

Let me ask you something:

How good are you with computers? html code and such?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 am

Twistedspoon wrote:If I wasn't a genuine doc I would never have claimed it. It's just the worst fakeclaim to use in this situation. what madness would have driven me to do it as scum?

these posts all make sense when you consider I'm a doc

Twistedspoon wrote:I have never been so 50/50 over a claim, but then again, I've never been in this position before

Twistedspoon wrote:actually

UNVOTE:

my brain is so messed up now...

Twistedspoon wrote:Hikari, if i was a doc in this situation I wouldn't counterclaim

as well as all my other quotes just after you claimed

If you told Link in this situation you
wouldn't
counterclaim, then why did you claim?
Your story is full of holes.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 am

See? I can change what a post looks like too. Only cosmetically on my end, I'm not actually changing the information.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 am

Twistedspoon wrote:Image

my whole screen if that helps

still says Doc

You can still show the whole screen after changing something.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 am

Timeater wrote:nintendo :p

What?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 am

All right guys, here goes.

I a not a Doctor. I am actually a
White Mage

I have the ability to protect someone, not only for one night, but for the following night as well.

I claimed Doc to look like less of a target to the mafia. But now that it's out there I'm probably gonna die tonight. Unless TS really is a Doctor and protects me.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 am

Twistedspoon wrote:now it makes sense see

Nintendo is the white mage and myself the doc

i guess white mage is harder to crumb :p

Time, why are you so sure we have a cop?
4 PRs seems enough and average tbh And the slot you say is cop already claimed vt

The mini normal I ran had 4 PRs

But having two protective roles is broken. If two town protective roles protect each other every night, mafia has a 0 chance of winning. That's not balanced unless there is a roleblocker out there.

But anyway, like I said I protected Link last night so he will still be safe tonight.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 am

Zdenek wrote:Nintendo, I want full details about your protection works.

I protect someone for two consecutive nights. I can do this every night.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:05 am

Zdenek wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Zdenek wrote:Nintendo, I want full details about your protection works.

I protect someone for two consecutive nights. I can do this every night.

So after the first night, if your not dead, two people will be protected each night?

Exactly. Even after I die, someone will be safe for one night.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 am

Way to go, guys. I wasn't lying. I have to say this now because I won't get a Bah! post. And since I'm not dead yet... lynch TS tomorrow. Or vig can go after him. DJ too.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 am

Looks like the mod will be posting my death any minute now...

vig should kill TS
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 am

Twistedspoon wrote:well whatever. I said I was prepared to die for nintendo

I just didn't expect it to be in this order

Really? Then why did you hammer?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:57 am

Seriously, there is no reason for there to be two protective roles, even with a RB out there. He probably said to his buddies at the start "Hey I'll breadcrumb doc in the thread."
So when a Doc claims, TS sees the perfect time to spring his trap. When he gets votes on him, counters with a Doc claim. "I'll counter, making him look scummy because he claimed first!"
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 am

After what happened yesterday how could you not lynch TS?

Seriously guys.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”