Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Zdenek »

This sequence of posts would not be uttered by town.

Timeater wrote:
Like in DH's case most of his motivations are good.

Timeater wrote:
cool some action, btw zde and dh prob have a linked alivnment - writingb this oon a wii lol

I think DH is town . . . person who I think is town is of linked alignment with some other person.

Timeater has to die.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Timeater »

tunnel more bra

im coming for you
watch for the eggshells
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Timeater wrote:tunnel more bra

im coming for you

Quit active lurking and post some real content.

In fact, I want to see content in your next post.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 am

Post by ender241 »

VOTE COUNT 4:
Zdenek -
Mysterio -
Don_johnson -
Hellhound -
Timeater - Link, Zdenek, Hellhound
Link (sorry) - Nintendoaddict,
Hahonryuu -
Nintendoaddict -
Empking -
Twistedspoon -
The Tick -
Maruchan - Tspoon, Ankamius
Ankamius - Empking,

Not Voting - Donjohnson, Mysterio, The Tick, Hahonryuu, Maruchan,

Seven votes required for the lynch.

Day 1 ends 23:57 4th of september GMT

On another note, please bold if you want a vote count. Chances are, i might not get a votecount tomorrow (so for you americans, in about 3-4 hours for about 12-24 hours, also it is due to my birthday :) ) but i will make sure to get one before i sleep if required.

Last edited by ender241 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Empking »

Donjohnson, Mysterio, The Tick, Hahonryuu, Maruchan: What page is it?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:47 am

Post by ender241 »

To keep activity up i'm going to do a minor rule change, i am going to change rule 16 from 72 hours to 48 hours.

ender241 wrote:
16. If a player goes 48 hours without posting in-thread, they will be prodded. If they do not post in-thread within 24 hours following a prod, they will be replaced.

And for my first use of this rule, i shall be prodding Mysterio.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

The Tick
The Tick
Goon
The Tick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by The Tick »

Alright, I retract the last defenses I made of Timeater. I won't vote till he's had his say and I read it though.

...still, the last few posts he's made

Timeater wrote:emp needs to stop active lurking
requst prod on mysterio/don + whoever else isnt posting

Timeater wrote:
i went vls cuz i was raging, wifom only ofc, but there u go. vladivostok off! real meat in a few hours

Just look like some off-brand shit to me.
Show
I AM MIGHTY!

I have a glow you cannot see! A heart as big as the moon. As warm as bath water! We're TOWNIES man! We're not glamor boys! Not captains of industry! Not makers of things!

PC and laptops of MafiaScum; do you catch my drift?! Do...you...dig?!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Maruchan »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Mod, please delete the other two posts. I had a tag fail twice. :/

No Offense Mod, I love you and all (wait who is modding this game again? Gah I forget), but deleting posts due to mistakes, is 10X worse than leaving the mistakes, or fixing the mistakes for him. It leaves a gap in continuity

I read Link's reply which quoted a non existent post and for like 5 minutes I was thinking to myself "What the fuck is going on here?!?!?"

[quote-"Zdenek"]Well Maruchan is probably town and I wish he hadn't claimed.[/quote]
I thought I could take your claim at face value, and therefore expected my role to flip any minute anyways. :( Sorry for prematurely claiming, but you have to admit its not 100% my fault.
Zdenek wrote:Frankly, it looks like in game communication between scum buddies.

Except, when I Was scum my mod told me that day-communications between scum in any form of code were EXPRESSLY not allowed, and in order for them to make this code, they would have had to talk about it in the QT, where the mod would have told them it wasn't allowed? Does that make sense?
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Maruchan »

DAMN IT. I didn't mean to hit submit yet! I was going to read through the next two pages and keep adding to it! >:(
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Maruchan »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:e probably went V/LA to reduce the heat on him, as was said, then when it wasn't working anymore he decided to start posting here from his Wii or at least making typos to make it seem like such.

Yes rather than scumhunting and gets reads off the game, lets try at second guess whether a persons V/LA and typos from a Wii are all true or some gambit to gain a free-card to lurk. -.-
(that was sarcasm btw)
Hellhound1 wrote:
Ankamius wrote:@Hellhound1: If Timeater is scum, why are you not voting for him?

VOTE: Timeater
Tada.

Voting on Demand. Just, wow. No I'm not saying you're scum, but doing something to PLEASE someone rather than doing it for yourself is just. No.
Empking wrote:Donjohnson, Mysterio, The Tick, Hahonryuu, Maruchan: What page is it?

I think Eleven or twelve? Not 100% sure. Just got back from the 5 hours of PTing and making about 100 phone calls of "Hi this is Future Sailor Chester, is so ans so available? "Hi I am the local United States Navy Representative for Waukesha County, and I have been discussing with other students in the area some programs that would benefit them, and was curious if you'd like to talk about some opportunities that would effect you now and in your future" "Oh you're not interested, Thank you for you're time." that I was talking about, so when I left it was page 9 or 10.

oh and VOTE: Timeater I just want some pressure on him for a lil bit.
Show
Join Now!

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Maruchan

Maruchan looks more town than before, so Timeater is next on the list.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

I'm not going to put timeater at L-1, but if by tomorrow night he has not posted some decent content I will gladly put my vote there. He is no longer on V/LA(for whatever reason) so posting in the next 24 hours should not be a problem for him.

Also, no one else vote for him just yet, he's at L-2.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Maruchan »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:I'm not going to put timeater at L-1, but if by tomorrow night he has not posted some decent content I will gladly put my vote there. He is no longer on V/LA(for whatever reason) so posting in the next 24 hours should not be a problem for him.

Also, no one else vote for him just yet, he's at L-2.

What this guy said.

Let's leave him at L-2 until he says something, so that the mafia can't play the -hammers- "Oops that was a happer? my bad" card.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Maruchan »

My Face if he just doesn't talk for 2-3 days so as to procrastinate the lynch.

XD
Show
Join Now!

Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Argh, I'm still here. Just been really busy. I'm catching up now.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Maruchan »

We eagerly await your analysis
Show
Join Now!

hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

home from work now, gonna do some ISOing then post. I'm a bit slow at it and im easily distracted but i'll have it up within the next couple hours. anyway, posting time.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by ender241 »

Maruchan wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

No Offense Mod, I love you and all (wait who is modding this game again? Gah I forget), but deleting posts due to mistakes, is 10X worse than leaving the mistakes, or fixing the mistakes for him. It leaves a gap in continuity

Right, i'll keep that in mind for later i didn't realise it would do much difference. Thanks!
Show
again.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Maruchan wrote:
Except, when I Was scum my mod told me that day-communications between scum in any form of code were EXPRESSLY not allowed, and in order for them to make this code, they would have had to talk about it in the QT, where the mod would have told them it wasn't allowed? Does that make sense?

I am not saying that it is a code. My point is that Timeater is suggesting that DH and I are connected by alignment, which essentially means that he thinks we are scum or town together. On top of that, he said that he thinks that DH is town. If he was town, and thought that he figured out a mason pair, he would have kept his mouth shut. He didn't. So he is scum making sure to let his buddy know what he noticed.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Timeater is on L-2. I won't be voting him yet due to me not wanting any quickhammers today before Ryu, DJ and Mysterio have caught up

also, happy Birthday ender :]
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Hellhound1 »

Maruchan wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:
Ankamius wrote:@Hellhound1: If Timeater is scum, why are you not voting for him?

Tada.

Voting on Demand. Just, wow. No I'm not saying you're scum, but doing something to PLEASE someone rather than doing it for yourself is just. No.

I actually thought i had voted in an earlier post but id forgotten. Either way it wouldve been on timeater so it makes no difference.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

thoughts on everyone. btw this will very likely be a wall. err, get used to it >_>. it's habit of mine.

Ankamius: well I believe I have already stated that by the time DH quit he seemed to me like a townie who attempted to scum hunt until a newbie <Have I mentioned I'm sorry for sucking? I'm working on it. Can't get better without playing> screwed things up. then when he did quit his replacement <ankamius> seems town enough to me.

don johnson: got nothing. 2 posts that don't say anything gives me nothing.

Empking: umm...page12. anyway on to my thoughts. you haven't really said anything. you have posted a lot, but havent really said anything. after the confirm and the RVS you make a real vote which is fine and dandy I guess <would've liked a little more than what you gave as a reason, but that early on there isnt exactly a wealth of info and scum tells to go off of>. your next post you are saying Link is town and then compare him to you. sounds like you are advertising yourself more than anything and I don't think I like that. within your next couple posts you call some things out on people briefly then go on to little tidbits of commenting <"No", "that post told me nothing", "that discussion was worth nothing" etc>. then proceed to ask a few people what page it is for whatever reason...I wanna say for inactivity considering at least johnson, mysterio, and myself have posted relatively little. cant recall if the others on the list have, but I suppose if they haven't I'll find out in a bit. if it was, calling me out seems a little pointless since in my last post at the time I stated that I would be posting tonight,a nd relatively late tonight at that since I had work. if inactivity wasn't the reason then, well im curious as to what it was. and i really hope its not something obvious and im brain farting >_>

overall It almost seems like active lurking. posting and staying "active" without seeming to really do anything. so a possible temporary VOTE: empking until either a satisfactory case comes up or I just find someone more suspicious while ISOing.

Ender: yes, yes i know its the mod. I was just going down the name list and i had a question for him. about your name. reference to the Ender series of books<game, shadow, etc>? or something else? or is it not even a reference and you are just the "ender"?

hellbound: another person who hasn't posted much. but I guess in the little that has been said he seems on the town side of null.

Link: at first seemed to be more of a commentator than a participant. but then, I suppose except for me defending myself and DH attacking me and then defending against the votes he was getting himself, combined with how early it was in the game...pretty much everyone seems that way to an extent. and on some level it wasnt his fault, lots of people either asking questions about his name or trolling him about it. later he seems to start actually playing and seems town enough. though I also dont think I like how confident he was in a "town" getting killed by the "day vig". his explanation seems...well I want to say I believe him, but his explanation seems to be more saying that
in his mind
the "day vig" killed someone he strongly believed was town...but the way he said it originally implies he
knew
he was town. for now I suppose i'll let the explanation slide unless something else comes up

maruchan: long story short I think he's town because of his response to kinda almost sorta getting killed. I mean I guess a mafia could realize that its maybe not a real day vig <or at least consider it> and play town till the death is official just in case...but I dunno, getting in to what scum MIGHT be thinking or not seems like it wont get us anywhere. I'm choosing to believe the claim for now unless he does something super scummy.

mysterio: same deal as don johnson. though he claims to be catching up as I write this so maybe I'll be able to get a read of some kind on him tonight. though that was a while ago...so unless he's posting a wall even more massive than mine, gonna say its not happening tonight and he's strictly catching up on what has been going on and will comment at a later date.

nintendoaddict: *reads name* hmm town points already! I jest of course. I dont necessarily agree with everything you have said, you SEEM town enough. at least at first. in 149 <his ISO 9> when he votes for DH, he does so after pointing out that he was quitting for being angry. now, there were lots of quotes in that post and earlier in the post he DID say that he thought DH was scummy...it just seems like an odd place to put the vote. why not put it higher up during the parts where the actual case was? it makes it seem like you voted because he quit. maybe im just being nit picky. or heck, maybe the rage quit was scummy in some way and was relevant to the case? if so then let me know. then later there was the way he took maru's "prove im innocent" as "trying to be innocent" which, as link pointed out, implies 2 very different things. you do something similar with twistedspoon in 249 <ISO 17>...seems pretty obvious he didn't mean that every PR who doesn't come out and say "im role X" is scummy behavior. he was just asking someone who had either made a claim or fakeclaim, and did so in a way that we would find out the truth eventually <due to maru being alive or not> relatively soon anyway. you seem to be twisting peoples words/meanings to your liking to make them look scummy. you later claim you were just tired...but i dunno. as with link, i suppose I'll believe your explanation for now unless something else comes up. difference being though that, counting maru, this is already the second time. sorta turning into a fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me kind of situation.

The Tick: ahh, your name and avatar bring up so many memories. havent seen that dude in forever. anyway, yeah. *sigh* can't really find anything that stands out. though like with Link he seems to act more like a commentator than a player. but he eventually stepped out of that a bit. answered questions when asked of him. says why he believes person X did thing Y. though one thing gets to me is that he retracts his defenses of timeater and basically says he WILL vote for him assuming timeaters defense was lacking...but I don't think he gave a reason for the take back he did. maybe he did and i missed it. after reading so many posts i could see my brain auto skipping stuff to get through with the work faster. So my question to you tick, why the retraction of your defense?

timeater: near the beginning, seems to be more fighting with DH than actually...how to word this. more fighting than debating? disagreeing? i dunno. continue on for a while and...wait you unvoted? wha- wh-. huh? just unvote, with no reason given? *is confused* maybe future posts will tell me why...you had an inner realization that had nothing to do with anything he <and by implying inner realization nothign anybody else either> said? how did you come to this inner realization? seeing some of your thought process would be nice. wait. you say your realization was that he's a bad player? sir, at the risk of getting votes since I myself have done dumb things, the roles are chosen randomly...a bad player can be scum. I mean I can sorta understand it on some level. its not like I havent seen someone do something...not optimal, and chose to believe it was due to inexperience or something and writing it off to an extent. but the way you did ait seems like you just suddenly happened to drop the case completely. seems shifty. while i dont think that was the "nicest" way you could have put it, I will say that on some level you were "pushed" into saying DH is a bad player. and im not going to call you our for saying it. its not like I can dictate your opinions or anything. however in 147 <ISO 17> after saying you were pushed into it...you continue on. at this point it isn't you being pushed into saying something mean, you are just being antagonistic. to say you are better than him AND say you are terrible and he should just get over it?

at this point that seems to possibly be a mafia trying to start shit with someone to distract us from hunting, to watching a boxing match <btw, low blows are a no no in boxing sir>. then after the bell rings and DH forfeits the boxing match you say you are sorry to everyone for that? if you are so sorry why not just have ended it earlier? you then go absent for a while for no reason other than you feel like it. "emp needs to stop active lurking" says the guy who is
apparently
vla yet miraculously still posts and who's last several posts were:

an apology, you telling the mod something, telling us you are on your wii as well as saying 2 people are probably the same alignment, calling someone <i assume zdenek> a moron for commenting on you being online but not voting with the excuse of you being vla...yet you have posted and were ON, so saying "but i dont have to, i told you guys i wouldnt be on" is kinda BS. anyway, continuing with the list, you then requested a vote count, and saying zdenek is backpeddling...

yet you call someone out on active lurking? scratch that, you call someone out on active lurking while not only active lurking, but after basically asking freaking permission for it by saying you were vla. posting kinda voids your vla, particularly when your reasons were basically just because you wanted to. dont get me wrong, i believe he's active lurking too. but coming from you this is just laughable. so, pot, what color is that kettle again?

"real meat in a few hours" *over 12 hours later*...im hungry, wheres muh meat foo? I mean i understand being busy with rl stuff and all, i was busy too and couldnt post till now. but I said i would post tonight, and here I am.

overall read: thinking scum

pheew, this is taking longer than i thought.

twistedspoon: you fool, there is no spoon! town? nothing particular really stands out to me thats negative. nothing to see here folks. unless, as with tick, i missed something. i mean ive been at this for *looks at clock* GEEZ! how the. anyway, so yeah, nothing here seems worth commenting on.

zdenek: not sure I understand the vote on "me" on 77 <ISO 1>. i mean for all intents and purposes the vote WAS meant for me. DH said "you dont understand RVS" i said "that doesnt make me scum, that just means i dont understand RVS". you seemed to think that made me auto scum. why? also gotta say that within 4 posts you voted 4 times on 3 people. seems...wishy washy. a little later you vig. as of now because of that I really wanna say you are town because...well claiming <or pretending to claim to put someone in a position like that> takes bawlz. seems risky enough that I'm not sure a scum would do it. hmm, but at the same time, what if you had hit a PR and they claimed cop/blocker/whatever. that would mean you outed a PR. thinking about it that way, the plan seemed to involve more risk than gain. dont think I like it anymore. and in 293 <iso 15> where you explain...ahh hell

Zdenek wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

I am not saying that it is a code. My point is that Timeater is suggesting that DH and I are connected by alignment, which essentially means that he thinks we are scum or town together. On top of that, he said that he thinks that DH is town. If he was town, and thought that he figured out a mason pair, he would have kept his mouth shut. He didn't. So he is scum making sure to let his buddy know what he noticed.

what exactly is he telling his buddy he noticed? that you and DH are the same alignment? but scum already know everyones alignment...why would he need to tell a scum buddy that? I don't think I follow you here. please tell me if im missing something

overall read:...i don't think I know honestly. I don't like the way he was switching his votes left and right. I think the vig plan's cons outweigh pro's unless someone would like to argue otherwise. and i don't think i follow his logic on that last post...my head says scum my gut says town playing a risky game with either bad logic or logic i simply don't understand atm. his is a read that will be more confirmed after I get some explanation out of him and maybe some opinions/comments from others
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Maruchan »

ender241 wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Right, i'll keep that in mind for later i didn't realise it would do much difference. Thanks!

NP!
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Maruchan »

Zdenek wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

Oh, I Didn't even think of that. Good point.
Twistedspoon wrote:Loppy doesn't say much, but he spotted the same thing as me when it came down to MaruMaru.

Agreed, I want all input (especially from the lynchee) before we lynch him.
Ryuu wrote:thoughts on everyone. btw this will very likely be a wall. err, get used to it >_>. it's habit of mine.

I love walls, but I don't have the time to read this thoroughly now. I will when I get him from Senior Registration.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Maruchan »

the second quote is messed up. I guess it didn't copy what it was supposed to copy.

Supposed to say
twistedspoon wrote:Timeater is on L-2. I won't be voting him yet due to me not wanting any quickhammers today before Ryu, DJ and Mysterio have caught up
Show
Join Now!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”