Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Come on chk, what's the matter? I'm confirmed non-jester.

Why such a strong town read all of a sudden chk?

What happened?

If you think I'm not town, vote. Kill me. Get me out of this pit. Kill the non-town on sight. What happened chk? Why no vote?
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

Post by chkballin »

Hey Castle, you aren't getting my vote
WHY? It's not because I think you are town.
it's because you aren't a threat-- even if your claim is truthful, you are the lowest of the low in scum and you won't win if you survive to end game, with this stunt you just pulled. Your "game move" has compromised you whether you are town or scum. I don't need to vote you.
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

What you want a vig to vig me? Of course you do.

What else? We submit the night kill on me?

I'm a threat to the town, you can't win if I'm alive. You want to leave a claimed threat alive in favor of lynching someone else.

Geez, if I didn't know you were town that'd be scummy.
Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Rodion »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:2. Note there is no mention of the fact that he would have had to have chosen vollkan N1 to be his guard. Yet per his own statement he should have not been able to use his abilities if he didn't. And if he did he would have claimed it at the same time as claiming the Pappums shot if he was telling the truth.

I'm not following the logic here. What gives?

Also, his consecutive chain of 4 could have been broken by his "make guard" skill. His list had cop+cop+cop+make guard+cop. This is
exactly
why I like to stop the game and make a comprehensive list of questions (including a fullclaim request) when someone makes a scummy claim. Unfortunately, after DX and I temporarily unvoted Andrew, Junpei, Zelink and Meran voted+hammered him before we could hear from Shotty back in D2. Now Killerjester and Zelink derailed my attempt at a full claim and consequently what Shotty revealed is inconclusive as far as getting him caught in a clear contradiction. Other than the usual Meran+Junpei combo doing things I extremely dislike, it's worth noticing that Zelink blocked me twice (end of D2 and start of D3) when interrogating Shotty. A Shotty scum flip skyrockets Zelink in my scum reads.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

That's it buddy, just ignore me. Watch that cred rise. God you're like a mason here.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Didn't I tell you this would work in the qt? Didnt I?

And look, like a charm! Isnt that funny?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Pre Game- Rainbow Dash(Cop)
D1- MoI(Cop)
D2- Andrew(Cop)
N2- Pappums(Made Guard)
D3- ZeLinK(Cop)

Also mafia had to have hit me.
Each night I can choose a person to guard me, so if I am NK'd they are NK'd, but the trick is if I choose to use that ability during the night and no one tries to kill me I get majorly fucked. If I use it and I'm not targeted then not only can I not use an ability for the next two days, but I can also never use that ability again.

ZeL1nK wrote:You're claiming an insanely powerful role. Like... INSANELY powerful. I can't emphasise enough how powerful that role actually is, if you're town and telling the truth.

I'd like to hear why this role is INSANELY powerful. He gets a one-shot kill-redirect at the expense of another player, but punished if he's not the target, and another try if he is. Even combining with role-cop the power overall seems...elaborate but not powerful.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Castle slash Grey is basically trolling to get the attention of his PR partner Shotty.

Not hard to see. Now let's get to roping Shotty and then hang partner Bravo tomorrow.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

This game just... just really you ponies.

While I do not agree with the reasoning behind MoI saying that DMSIK is scum in full, he is a good lynch for other reasons, such as in the offchance he flips what he is claiming, thats three of us cleared and well on our way to town alliance domination.

Vote DMSIK

We better be opening tomorrow with a dead Peregrine. Yes I actually want him vigged over CB right now for the connections that now exist between someponies.

We have DMSIK claiming a clear on CB, and Oversoul saying he got redirected or etc off of CB. If Oversoul is town, that means that CB is nearly for sure town as well since why would scum redirect off of other scum? This just puts CB at more of unstable and probably vengeful-esq town who thinks the only way to get their way with a MoI lynch is to do this self-sacrafice thing. Thinking Oversoul-CB share an alignment, whatever it may be. Too much bleh to deal with there right now, I would rather take a good chance of hitting scum by blasting Peregrine.

@Oversoul - N1 result?

Hipaddict or whatever pony is in that slot now needs to die soon as well.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Nero- I 'm guessing one town. Colors are for roles Green=vanilla townies, blue=power roles

@Rainbow-So you think DMSIS might be telling the truth, so you want to lynch him to confirm you? lol...whatever happened to scumhunting instead of townlynching?
Conversely, Andrew was confirmed scum from DMSIS Iso 31-34, so why lynch him again?
Also, Oversoul did claim, and was the one re-directed.
You may be town, but you've just suffered a big-time credibility loss in my eyes.

@Everyone else- Wouldn't Vengeful Townie kill their killer? Would they still do so if their killer was bulletproof?
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Castle slash Grey is basically trolling to get the attention of his PR partner Shotty.

Not hard to see. Now let's get to roping Shotty and then hang partner Bravo tomorrow.

See, guys? He's so bad he thinks me, the arrogant ass GreyICE would run cover for drmyshottyizsik.

That's why no scum team EVER touches him except outside of LyLo. That terrible, terrible logic.
Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Rodion »

I think Vengeful's power is only triggered when he is lynched. And he can kill whomever he wants, not only the person that hammered him like a SS/bomb.

Peregrine, you still owe us a lot regarding reads and stuff. Do you think you can get it all done until the end of the week?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

PeregrineV wrote:@Rainbow-So you think DMSIS might be telling the truth, so you want to lynch him to confirm you? lol...whatever happened to scumhunting instead of townlynching?
Conversely, Andrew was confirmed scum from DMSIS Iso 31-34, so why lynch him again?
Also, Oversoul did claim, and was the one re-directed.
You may be town, but you've just suffered a big-time credibility loss in my eyes.

Well, the role from DMSIS doens't make much sense balance wise to me, its like ultra-cop paired with other stuff. It even gives a specific role which just goes beyond standard setups. You saw the 'claim' from Oversoul saying that he had to give up two roles to be able to get cop (not role cop). The pieces don't fit, even the pre-game thing seems out of place to have a role exist there. Headstart twice a phase town role cop + force protector + other? Something is wrong. If he is telling the truth, cool, we got a whole slew of confirmed town. I just don't think he is. My question is if he flips scum or some modified SK.

The andrew thing just again is what confuses me because it really looks like the role exists due to his play and when he called ponies what roles he did. Still, this many cop shots this fast? I don't buy it can be a town role. Even if he flips town, its a good trade since he have three clear town. As much as I would love him to get cleared here, I don't think its happening.

Oversoul never claimed a N1 result. A JOAT would have a N1 result and im waiting to hear it.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Rodion »

Rainbow, Oversoul said he had investigate+track+roleblock and the option to trade that for investigate+investigate+investigate if he abdicated from using N1 powers, which he said he did.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Are you dumb or just not reading my posts?

I had to give up 2 of my abilities in order to make a 1-shot cop ability. With that much information I am hoping you can discern how many abilities I have without actually having to go there.

I gave up watcher and roleblocker in order to get 1-shot cop ability. I used up that 1-shot cop ability on Castle Bravo. My result for the action was a complicated guilty. I got a guilty verdict on someone, but I also got a dubious addendum saying that my power had tampered with and that my cop ability might not have actually hit Castle. I am guessing redirector or some variation of that because why else would my result say that?

Are you trying to rolefish?

pedit:

Rodion I did not *claim* that. I could sacrifice two arguably weak early game powers for a more useful cop ability.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Rodion wrote:I think Vengeful's power is only triggered when he is lynched. And he can kill whomever he wants, not only the person that hammered him like a SS/bomb.

Peregrine, you still owe us a lot regarding reads and stuff. Do you think you can get it all done until the end of the week?

Of course. You, magna, or chk hammer me though; just to prove how scum I am.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Unvote
Vote Oversoul

Confirmed scum.

He just changed his claim. Also the miller part was pretty hard to swallow to start.

I turned my tracker and roleblocker ability into a 1 shot cop result, but someone decided to ruin my plan by fucking redirecting my god damn cop power.

I gave up watcher and roleblocker in order to get 1-shot cop ability. I used up that 1-shot cop ability on Castle Bravo.

Lets list the problems

1) Miller and another role
2) Change from tracker to watcher, I think a JOAT would know thier powers
3) Actually not USING tracker/watcher N1
3.5) "Investigating" vig bait
4) Actually getting a "tampered with" result
5) Scum would redirect off CB

Wagons go, we are moving stuff.

DMSIK get a reprive as does CB.

CB gets vigged tonight.

DMSIS we deal with tomorrow.

Night everypony.
You don't earn
loyalty
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ drshotty: please full claim now. Its the only way you're going to give yourself a chance to live through today.

re castlebravo/greyice: not worth the risk if he's a bomb, as he'd kill chkballin or moi who I strongly believe are town.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Ooh, good pickup rainbowdash.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

vote: oversoul
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by glowball »

VOTE: Oversoul
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by chkballin »

damn it
VOTE: Oversoul
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

ThAdmiral wrote:Ooh, good pickup rainbowdash.

Just the redirecting should have been enough, not sure why I didn't pick that up faster. You have four basic theories on what redirect patterns are

1) CB scum/redirect scum - This is out. Scum would not direct from scum to scum.
2) CB scum/redirect town - This is probably out. Town would not direct away from CB.
3) CB town/redirect scum - Way out. Scum wouldn't redirect from vig bait town to scum when no pony has flipped vig
4) CB town/redirect town - This is gone. It would require town to have a very strong town read on CB.

Only other option is that its redirector that actually makes oversoul target someone else instead of moves his target. That being town is the only way I could believe that something might have happened, and if that happened the redirector should claim since it has caught scum.
You don't earn
loyalty
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 3 Vote count 1

Oversoul 4 - Jester, Rainbow,CHKBallin,ThAdmiral
Shotty 3 - MOI, Nero, Oversoul,
Castle Bravo 2 - vezokpiraka, Rodion
CHKBallin 1 - CastleB,

Not voting

Meransiel, PeregrineV,Banshee,David Xanatos, drmyshottyizsik,Pinky,ZeL1nK,izak, TheJakalope,Junpei,Mysterio,FourseenCircumstance,silverbullet999

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Mod Note: I made a slight mistake when I opened the game. I typed 13 to lynch, when in fact it is 12 to lynch.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What did I change? Nothing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”