killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by killerjester »

You changed your tracker JOAT ability to a watcher ability. A JOAT would know which powers he has and not make this mistake.

I was right first! Or at least almost-first. /gloat
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Oversoul wrote:What did I change? Nothing.

Fine, I will bold it

I turned my
tracker
and roleblocker ability into a 1 shot cop result, but someone decided to ruin my plan by fucking redirecting my god damn cop power.

I gave up
watcher
and roleblocker in order to get 1-shot cop ability. I used up that 1-shot cop ability on Castle Bravo.

That

Got to go do some pony stuff. Be back later tonight.

@mod
- There is a small chance I lose all access Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I doubt it will happen but its enough of a possibility to mention.

Mod: No worries, if you are not about I will put you as V/LA.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Wow. That's fucking retarded. Because I mixed up tracker and watcher? I'll give you the reason but I doubt you'll believe me anyway. Probably can't because of an ongoing game regardless.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I wouldn't actually know because I intentionally lurked so I could get to fucking day 3 so I could use my god damn ability.

I mixed them up because of A god damn game I just replaced into.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by killerjester »

Why the AtE instead of clearing up which one you actually meant?

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Junpei »

Is it cool if someone links me all of Oversouls current games? I don't mind bending the rules a bit if it won't get me mod killed. That is unless sifting through his games and "coming to the intuitive conclusion that he's telling the truth" is a mod kill.

Also, shotty is very scummy, however I have a feeling that Oversoul and Castle Bravo could be the scum trio trying to divert attention. I think that shotty might be a role cop in a scum team that consists of 5 or 6 people perhaps, so they don't mind risking these two. This chance is heightened if Castle Bravo is a role who is less needed (my NV on Castle Bravo suggests that if Castle is scum then there is at least 1 other nilla or odd/even or 1/2shot ability user in the coven. Castle could have been mafia goon who PMed Jason telling him what she was about to do. I think that the alt switch coupled with the "I'm being stalked" business could have been setting something like this up. Is it a mod kill if she tells us who she is stalking?

Shotty's claim is pants on head and if we sort out this oversoul thing then I am lynching shotty. However if it was a genuine scumslip then we will have to jump Oversoul and vig shotty unless she full claims. We need to discern if it is worth having her alive longer or not, if her abilities are of proper use. However if they are then the role would be even more broken, but I'll say: Shotty, do you have another investigative role ability? And before you say "sure is italian fisherman in here" I'll remind you that you're on the chopping block today, if things go unchanged you and oversoul will be lynched/vig likely. The truth needs to come out.

Finally and perhaps most importantly, we cannot let this mafia ploy steer town too far. Peregrine, you WILL give us a set of reads. Izak will give us more detailed scum reads. That is our agenda today, we WILL follow it. Also I really think that MoI is town right now, just because if he's scum then he's crafting a clever ploy... hm, eyes on the agenda, Junpei, no need to go off rants. I will take a piece of advice from RainbowDash in that we do not need extra talk. We need Peregrine Reads, possible Oversoul games linked (I will look if I have to), Izak detailed reads, and shotty full claim.

And... Action!
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Rodion »

Junpei wrote:Is it cool if someone links me all of Oversouls current games? I don't mind bending the rules a bit if it won't get me mod killed. That is unless sifting through his games and "coming to the intuitive conclusion that he's telling the truth" is a mod kill.

I'm on that already. I believe he is referring to Toy Story Mafia and I've already PMed Scott Brosius to see what kind of information he's allowed/willing to give me about Oversoul.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Junpei wrote:Is it cool if someone links me all of Oversouls current games? I don't mind bending the rules a bit if it won't get me mod killed. That is unless sifting through his games and "coming to the intuitive conclusion that he's telling the truth" is a mod kill.

No, sorry. I can not allow this. While on this subject, there is to be NO talking about other games currently on going what so ever!
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Pinky and the Brain »

I love how JUNPEI of all people is trying to lead the town.

unvote Vote: Oversoul
Botched claim, scum. CB is trolling, quite possibly scum. I'll accept DMSIS town for now.

-diddin

Rodion wrote:

I'm on that already. I believe he is referring to Toy Story Mafia and I've already PMed Scott Brosius to see what kind of information he's allowed/willing to give me about Oversoul.

THAT'S ONGOING AND OVERSOUL ISNT IN IT SO NO
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Junpei »

This is getting messy... if we work this out the whole case will be solved!

Bonus points for whoever can guess where that quote is from, but Rodion careful on what you post in the thread. This is getting a bit intense but we need to keep our heads. Remember that we are students of the game, and rowdy children are no good and will be punished.

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Oversoul needs to full claim.

Shotty needs to full claim.

We need to get to the bottom of this.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Pinky and the Brain wrote:I love how JUNPEI of all people is trying to lead the town.

unvote Vote: Oversoul
Botched claim, scum. CB is trolling, quite possibly scum. I'll accept DMSIS town for now.

-diddin

Rodion wrote:

THAT'S ONGOING AND OVERSOUL ISNT IN IT SO NO

Actually I am. Nice try for a quick lynch.

Fullclaim:

Michael Westen
Miller-JOAT

1-shot TRACKER
1-shot Roleblocker
1-shot Bulletproof (yes, I have to choose if I want to be bulletproof....)
Mechanic:
Combine 2 abilities for a 1-shot Cop.

I didn't want to use up the bulletproof ability prematurely so I lurked so I wouldn't have any suspicion to get nightkilled/be vigged.

I left out flavor and in the hopes that I won't be modkilled.

Also, going to see 30 minutes or less. So I'll be back in 4 hours or so
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

VOTE: fourseencircumstance
Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Pinky and the Brain »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:VOTE: fourseencircumstance

What the fuck are you doing
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

Oh no, guess I have to bus him!

Vote: Oversoul

MoI: Please submit the kill personally. Thx.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Junpei »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:VOTE: fourseencircumstance

Holy fucking cockblasts batman we have some shenangians!

Here's what we know. Shotty, Oversoul, consist of at least 1 scum whom scum are very afraid to lose.

Who is it, I wonder...

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Junpei »

Castle Bravo wrote:Oh no, guess I have to bus him!

Vote: Oversoul

MoI: Please submit the kill personally. Thx.

Why the sudden change in tone? You're mafia, after all!

Hey, you're mafia! Castle self vote! We'll save this town engulfed in flames, you and I! Take my hand Castle and we'll hang your head!

vote castle bravo

FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

Ohhh I gotcha now.
unvote. vote: oversoul
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by killerjester »

Oh shoot did Bravo just put his srs face on?

Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

You know, every now and then it happens that you have a true idiot savant on your hand. Rainbow Dash figured out Oversoul was scum. By the standards of this town, that makes him the love child of Albert Einstein and Marilyn vos Savant.

On the other hand, he thinks that I'm town. That makes him derptastic enough. But lets, idly consider the idea that I'm town. The very idea of it (okay, it's fine to have wild fantasies). You'd think he'd have scum reads on some of these people.

I mean look at
MagnaofIllusion

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Castle slash Grey is basically trolling to get the attention of his PR partner Shotty.
Not hard to see. Now let's get to roping Shotty and then hang partner Bravo tomorrow.

Now it's not hard to see that if I were to have thrown away my life, and that of Andrew94, to prevent the death of this amazing scum powerhouse, I'd have to be aiming for something incredible. And would thus have at least enough common sense to make a fakeclaim that would be similar to other commonly seen roles in other games, and thus really believable!

Man, if I didn't know he was town, he'd be scummy as shit for that post. But no, it's his usual incompetence, the sort that ensures he lives until LyLo, no scum team ever shooting him. He wants to mislynch Shotty after I claim scum, even though
he believes my claim.
Wow. You can see why I call this town stupid, right? You'd need to have the IQ of a noodle to do something like that.

But rainbow dash seems to respect MoI as both town AND a player who has an IQ that exceeds his age by any sort of margin!

And he's one of the smarter town players here!

And then lets move onto the
Chkball
. Oh, the ball-less Chkball.

I mean first there's this:
chkballin wrote:also, MoI earns scum points for intentionally omitting the above quote in regards to flavor cops...

Why, if I didn't know they were both town, that'd look like one of the shittiest pieces of distancing I've ever seen in my life!

And it goes on!

chkballin wrote:Yeah I read your post and I am still not convinced. I am all for killing Castle Bravo with extreme vengeance and prejudice...

chkballin wrote:Um, Castle obviously isn't Mafia Goon- he's probably a jester because outright claiming mafia goon at least truthfully is playing against your win condition. He wants to be lynched and I'd much rather prefer that he be killed during the night.

chkballin wrote:either jester OR he's some sort of bomb...it is definitely possible that he has some sort of trick up his sleeve.

chkballin wrote:
MOD:
CASTLE BRAVO HAS OUTRIGHT CLAIMED MAFIA GOON, IF HIS CLAIM IS TRUTHFUL HE IS PLAYING AGAINST HIS WIN CONDITION...
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR STANCE ON THIS...

Btw Bravo, you aren't an obvscum read anymore- you are just an anti-town read. AH... thanks okay so no jesters- just Castle and a fake claim, or a truthful claim probably with a pending modkill....

Wow, look at that shit! First he insists that I'm scum without voting me. Then he insists that I'm an (impossible) Jester, and insists that I die at night. Then he mentions he thinks I might be a bomb, which would
kill the town vig he wants to target me.

You notice how he never once considers I'm actually a member of the mafia in any capacity? Holy shit. If I didn't know he wasn't in my quicktopic, why that'd be the scummiest thing ever. Isn't it amazing what townies can do?

Oh, but then there's my partner
Rodion.
Now, since I'm scum, all of these will look townie, since no one would do them to a scumbuddy, but jeez, if I were town?

I mean not only did he sloppily role fish our mislynch Shotty yesterday, but today he rolefished me! Now I told him to do that of course, because why would scum rolefish other scum, but if I were town, this shit would look so bad.

Rodion wrote:I think Vengeful's power is only triggered when he is lynched. And he can kill whomever he wants, not only the person that hammered him like a SS/bomb.

Man it's a little bit like he was checking to see if they could safely lynch me or even kill me at night!

And he STILL managed to be less scummy than
chalkball
and
MagnaofIllusion

----

I mean look at that! Were I actually town, MoI and the ball-less wonder would be pretty much confirmed scum, wouldn't they? And Rodion coming in a nice happy third!

And yet Rainbow dash, on top of believing that I'm town for some insane reason, think that they're town too!

What a fucking derp. Oh and wait. He's one of the BEST FUCKING TOWNIES YOU GOT.

Now you morons see why it's so safe for me to claim scum? The chance of you winning this can be summarized by the words 'snowball' and 'hell.'

Mod Note: Personal attacks are not allowed. Consider this a warning, any further acts of aggression towards players will result in a modkill (Note: this applies to ALL players)
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 3 Vote count 2

Oversoul 7 - Jester, Rainbow,CHKBallin,ThAdmiral,Pinky,CastleB, ,FourseenCircumstance
Shotty 3 - MOI, Nero, Oversoul,
Castle Bravo 3 - vezokpiraka, Rodion, Junpei

Not voting

Meransiel, PeregrineV,Banshee,David Xanatos, drmyshottyizsik,ZeL1nK,izak, TheJakalope,Mysterio,silverbullet999

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by chkballin »

one more unprovoked personal attack from Castle Bravo will have me replace out- this game is hassle enough without someone taking shots at me
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Mod Note: Personal attacks
WILL
result in a Modkill

jasonT1981 wrote:
2] Respect your fellow players at all times. If I feel attacks are getting too personal or out of hand I will replace/mod kill you as I see fit.
6] Mod kills will end the day..
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Junpei »

Heh... heh heh heh....

Castle Bravo you truly are...[redacted]

Here is what you did, you claim mafia for the sole purpose of gathering reactions in this shit fest we call Day 3. That I respect and understand, however what is not lining up is that you claimed Mafia Goon. Shotty would be mafia Role Cop. Hm, mafia role cop/3 confirmed town, or Mafia goon? Tough choice! Now you see why I think this town is engulfed in flames, do you? Aha! CASTLE! SAVE THIS TOWN WITH ME, DO IT, LET US TIE THE ROPE AROUND YOUR SOFT CHILLING NECK, MY GRAND FRIEND! COME! ALL GATHER AROUND! TONIGHT WE EAT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh look. Castle is playing like he did when he was cult.

unvote;vote: Bravo
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”