Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Katsuki »

@PJ: My Charlie question no longer needs to be asked.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Katsuki »

LobsterCatapult wrote:im back from weekend v/la and sickness.

i voted you pinkie pie because i think you're scum, and well, why not?

feysal to me is pretty null. i dont really know about the rainbow dash claim, but rainbowdash does seem to be a popular pony, one that would be a safeclaim im not sure. At any rate, he hasn't really added anything to the discussion.

inhim i saw as a town read when i read up to replace in. not as townie as equinox, but still town. id buy you and feysal being scum before inhim.

This post is terribad.
Once inhim flips scum, you're getting rope next.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

LobsterCatapult, would you mind explaining why you Watched the people you did? Also (and I'm pretty sure I asked his earlier), why did you think Charlie was "cleared" because nobody targeted him?
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Day 4, Votecount #2

inHimshallibe:
Pinkie Pie, GlaDOS (L-2)
Pinkie Pie:
LobsterCatapult

Not voting:
inHimshallibe, Primate, Feysal, Charlie.

Day 4 deadlineDeadline is (expired on 2011-08-24 13:33:23), which is the 24th of August at 6:31 GMT.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

No don't do that!
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Whoo, dodged el prod.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 am

Copyapaste fail, sorry. :<
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Pinkie Pie + LC

Thought Process:
Everyone has claimed and no one claimed Fluttershy. Fluttershy was a scum safeclaim, so I lean very hard toward clearing the other mane casters. Charlie and Primate are *confirmed*. The scum are left in those two above.

Shoot holes in this.

vote: LobsterCatapult
Show

:

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Feysal »

Summary post time. That is usually a good way to sort out my thoughts.

TOWN

Primate - Pinkie Pie, the Party Pony, friendly neighborizer

Confirmed town by confirmed masons. What more could you wish for.

Charlie - Snips, the Reckless Pony, mason

Also confirmed town.

GlaDOS - Applejack, the Apple Farmer, vanilla townie

I felt conflicted about Equinox, but I like GlaDOS better. I think he is town.

Feysal - Rainbow Dash, the Weather Pony, vanilla townie

Adding myself here just to include my claim.

NULL

Katsuki - Scootaloo, the Cutie Mark Crusader, vanilla townie

So we have two Cutie Mark Crusaders, but not the third. Perhaps Sweetie Bell was a mafia false claim they decided not to use? Whatever, speculating on that is unlikely to be useful. My read on Katsuki remains pretty null, although I do like the pressure she put on known mafia Mina and my main suspect inHim. If only I had seen more reasons for her suspicions, then I could be more confident there was no bussing involved. As it is, I give her a null leaning town read.

LobsterCatapult - Zecora, the ?, miller-watcher

Miller without a cop. It would be cruel of the moderator, but not outside the realm of possibility. I can't say I would like her reads of players though, in particular I don't understand why she sees inHim as town. What speaks in her favor is that Primate was not killed despite her detecting him. Either way, I don't want her to die today. Whether she is town or mafia, Primate and Charlie cannot be killed without mafia risking exposure while she lives.

MAFIA

inHimshallibe - Cheerilee, the Teaching Pony, vanilla townie

I see a complete absence of town thinking in his day one play. What town player would decide to lynch someone after only two posts, barely out of RVS? Maybe it is the aggressive play that has people thinking he is town, but I think he is the type to play that way as mafia. Only reason why I'm not voting him because it would be the L-1 vote, and I'm not sure we want to end the day yet.

LobsterCatapult [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3348681#p3348681]#1049[/url] wrote:Feysal to me is pretty null. I don't really know about the Rainbow Dash claim, but Rainbow Dash does seem to be a popular pony, one that would be a safeclaim I'm not sure. At any rate, he hasn't really added anything to the discussion.

I of course disagree about that. I have not been the most prolific poster, but I have certainly contributed something. I would also like to know what you think about Gammagooey's and Jahudo's reasons to believe my slot was town. Do you think their reasons were wrong?

LobsterCatapult [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3348681#p3348681]#1049[/url] wrote:inHim I saw as a town read when I read up to replace in. Not as townie as Equinox, but still town. I'd buy you and Feysal being scum before inHim.

Explain why you think inHim is town.

Explain why you think Katsuki is more likely to be mafia than inHim after her push on Mina.

Explain why you think I am more likely to be mafia than inHim after Mina's push on Espeonage.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Primate »

I've popped V/LA on because internet in my new house doesn't get turned on until wednesday next week. I've got some time now, and I'll have a chance either tomorrow or the day after to sit down and have a real read of the thread.

I don't think 3 conf townies and a watcher is necessarily unbalanced. It depends on how much the mod is using the fact that he's a miller as an offset, especially thinking about that with regards to the game not having a cop. We also don't know what power the scum have, there could be something there. I agree it's a strong town though.
Glados wrote:Primate, would you mind explaining why you think Pinkie Pie is Town?
Didn't drive the wagon, but was on mina since early D1. Claimed in private communication this was because he had just been to a meet with mina and could read her well. I also think that her attitude is abrasive, and I see that as a towntell. Not that I have a lot of faith in my reads at the minute.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Prodding Charlie
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

sorry, im back, ive been busy in rl looking for a new place to live, ill be responding to questions soon.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Pinkie Pie (Katsuki), humor me. What were the questions you were going to ask Charlie?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh. 48 hours huh? I see.

I have a bunch of things I wanna say which I'll get into very soon.
Kindness
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Pinkie Pie »

@PJ: I forget what exactly it was.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 am

GLaDOS wrote:... Processing ...

LobsterCatapult, would you mind explaining why you Watched the people you did? Also (and I'm pretty sure I asked his earlier), why did you think Charlie was "cleared" because nobody targeted him?

well, i watched charlie because he came across as townie for me, and i thought he'd attract a night kill. it was then were i thought that nothing, plus the way he interacted the thread, his post 757 seemed town to me, actually posting a catch up post after night, i also liked his 830 afterwards. after this i felt confident that charlie just seemed town to me. i suppose the no one watching him comment made me think that he was town, but not town enough to recieve any town protection/investigation or w/e and that scum was keeping him around to see if he might slip up.

i picked primate becuase i thought scum would kill him.

@feysal
i think you've talked more about set up, and wifom possibilities about my role than actual scumhunting. your predecessor also left much to be desired. espeonage was no where close to a town read in my opinion.

for mina, i dont think scum bussing mina would unvote her there risking the "buddying" unvote. another reason why i see charlie as town to btw. i see inhim as town for doing that, though i do suppose that is a bit of wifom but seeing as how mina had that much heat on her, and just the sheer length and complexity of the claim, i dont see why scum would risk an unvote there. i like his 632 where he votes mina. He is obviously wrong voting for me, but he looks like he genuinely trying to scumhunt. However, his vote on me now is utter trash.

there were times through this were i considered pinkie pie could have been the other town power, but her lazy play in the beginning, and with it picking up towards the end have made me believe that she is scum just now trying to play the game since we have so many confirmed townies. instead of trying to proceed with other scumhunting, she just tried to take credit for the mina lynch, looks like trying too hard for townie points. there isnt much reason, at all behind her votes and that just bugs me. her whole "i caught scum" is easy to say when you bussed your team mate, plus her wishy washiness on the jahudo lynch is noted too.

anyway, ill address any rest of your questions after work!

@inhim.

really? me and pinkie pie scum together.......get your head in the game and vote scum.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Charlie »

I erred on the very soon part. Change it to "later". This is due to limited access.
Kindness
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Feysal »

Looks like a prod dodge is in order. The title of this day has turned out to be an omen, what with half the playerlist on limited access and the rest lurking. Indeed this would be a slow day for snails.

I'm still unsure about where inHim would be trying to scumhunt. Perhaps I'm looking at different posts, and #237 is especially bad. Can I have some opinions on this, and on Jahudo's case? Now that you know it came from town, I'd ask you to take it seriously.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:28 am

Post by Charlie »

The main issue I'm currently having with inHimshallibe is lack of consistency. His play during early game and now is dramatically different. I feel he's not putting as much effort as he could.

I still think Pinkie Pie is null. Even though we agree on a few things. Oh and yeah, hohum's last suspicion was on him so that counts too.

LobsterCatapult... is a watcher.

Feysal, I don't have a solid read on but compared to the rest of the suspects...

GlaDOS is probtown.

Primate is confirmed town, as myself.

All right, let's do this!
VOTE: inHimshallibe
L-1
Kindness
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:59 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

So long as you finish those two, we win. I don't feel like there's much else to do but tidy up. I play to the pace of the game, if you're asking where I've been lately.

I will not hammer myself.
Show

:

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:39 am

wait...what? who asked you to hammer yourself? O_o?

ill be vla till sunday most likely.
~LC
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Charlie »

Yeah, OK. Let's do this!
Kindness
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 am

Prodding GlaDOS and Katsuki/Pinkie Pie.

Primate is V/la
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Katsuki »

Prodded and stuff, waiting for hammer.

LC is scum though.
If not him, then Feysal.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Unpopular opinion time.

I actually think the two most likely scumteams are {inHimshallibe and Pinkie Pie} and {inHimshallibe and LobsterCatapult}. I get the feeling that inHimshallibe and Pinkie Pie are just two scum bantering, because neither really seems like they are after each other. It looks more like they are going through the motions more than anything else. I wish I could understand Primate's read on Pinkie Pie, but I frankly don't see it. I don't think Pinkie Pie was actually
helping
Mina get lynched -- sitting your vote on a player without posting a case or a single reason is not going to get a player lynched. It's about the easiest way to distance possible, and Pinkie Pie even tried to cash it in for town-cred on Day Three.

LobsterCatapult's claim indeed feels like it is too strong for the set-up. My first thought it if LobsterCatapult is Town, surely the scum have some ability to counteract it (given that we have three confirmed-Town roles). But apparently, if LobsterCatapult is Town, the scum don't have a role-blocker, or else they (presumably) would have blocked either Primate or LobsterCatapult last night, which it seems did not happen. So essentielly, the "Miller" half of the claim is the only thing that makes me think it could possibly be a Town role (in order to throw us into thinking there might be a Cop, which perhaps the Mod expected scum to fake-claim). Add to that the fact that LobsterCatapult is not voting inHimshallibe after being quite happy to hammer Jahudo yesterday, and I think we have a second potential scumteam.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”