Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

After a bad nights sleep, you wish to forget about yesterday's horrific failure.

Unfortunately, just to rub it in your face, 2birds1stone was killed while he slept! :O

2birds1stone a
Vanilla Townie
has been killed N1.

Current Deadline

TUESDAY, AUGUST 30th AT 5:00 PM GMT -7
(expired on 2011-08-30 20:00:00)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Last edited by Ant_to_the_max on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Almost forgot! This threat went to the doctor over the night and he prescribed a large healthy dose of lewarcher82!

lewarcher82 now replaces chkflip! woooooo!
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by teamsleep »

vote Gaylord Focker

Because both heads of your hydra are far too experienced for the below:

@other players, especially any newboes - Next time can people refrain from hammering at horrible times
At the least, a l-1 player should be able to claim.
ALinebacker
ALinebacker
Townie
ALinebacker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by ALinebacker »

How do you know how experienced we are? Are you that guy that was watching us last night...?
Yes, my other head got overeager. Unlike him, I'm going to actually
think
before I
act
(this would've saved you a lot of pregnancies other head). Expect a vote after a hot and steamy conference.

This head sucks at innuendo. If I fit anymore into this post, I think it would achieve full capacity and I'd have to release it.
This is what happens when two highly intelligent asexual beings copulate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

I came to the thread to catchup...and it was night. I'll readup on what went down and be able to post tomorrow evening.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ALinebacker
ALinebacker
Townie
ALinebacker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by ALinebacker »

VOTE: Benmage
The above post is so much bullshit it's making my dick itch.
This is what happens when two highly intelligent asexual beings copulate.
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Vote: Gaylord Focker

I'm with teamsleep on this one. No townie in their right mind should EVER quickhammer, overeager or not.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Captain Haoala »

haoala here.

teamsleep wrote:At the least, a l-1 player should be able to claim.

He was given ample opportunity but never did.

Gaylord Focker wrote:Yes, my other head got overeager. Unlike him, I'm going to actually
think
before I
act
(this would've saved you a lot of pregnancies other head). Expect a vote after a hot and steamy conference.

chkflip wrote:Captain, can we expect you to trip over your own feet like that a lot? I'd prefer you tried to confer with one another before posting. Maybe you should open up a QT just for the two of you so you can have concise thoughts. I'm really not trying to play a game with one slot playing two completely different games.

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening, Gaylord?

JAMFTW wrote:
Vote: Gaylord Focker

I'm with teamsleep on this one. No townie in their right mind should EVER quickhammer, overeager or not.

This is a really bad bandwagon. IGMEOY, JAMFTW.
Captain Corporal and haoala hydra
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

^Those were Haoala
CC here, and I agree with my counterpart on the issue of JAMFTW. You were a little quick to jump on that wagon. Baaa.

That said, Gaylord's #103 did catch my eye. Blaming the fact that you quickhammered on your other head? That's no excuse.
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:22 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

To summarise this hydra's position, we're gonna
VOTE: JAMFTW
and
FOS: Gaylord
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 am

Post by don_johnson »

don't like the hammer, but in my experience, ballsy quick hammers are more often town. "other head did it" excuse, however is shady to the max. i'd like to here more from benmage here, this lurking needs to end. i don't see anything wrong with jam's vote today, but he pinged my scumdar day 1, so i'll have to go back and reread and refresh my memory as to why...

lew: good to see you. give me a fresh pair of eyes on that horrendous day 1. what do you think of hellhound and sleuth?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Gaylord Focker wrote:VOTE: Benmage
The above post is so much bullshit it's making my dick itch.

Explain.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Haola, the last game I was in, I wasn't paying attention to the vote count and voted for this guy. No one (with the exception of the person who set the trap up) realized that it wasn't, in fact, a quick hammer, but a trap set up by the guy paying the most attention to the vote counts. The entire group ripped me a new asshole, despite my protestations and explanations, never mind the fact that I was actually town. Needless to say, I wound up lynched that day and learned a valuable lesson. It's never a good thing to end a Day early when more discussion can be had. Not to mention waiting until the very last second (figuratively speaking) to let a person claim their role (assuming they have one).

This experience may have colored my viewpoint a bit, but I feel very justified in voting for the person who ended the day early. And the only reason I was "quick to jump on the wagon" was because teamsleep beat me to it. I would have been first on the wagon had I gotten to the thread before him.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Also, I want to give the threads a head up: Starting today, the 17th, and going through the 23rd, I have what I've been calling "hell week" coming up. I start my new job, and I'll be working 7pm - 7am seven days in a row. I will try and get on to keep up and give my two cents, but if I'm quiet for more than a day or two, you'll know why.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

what I think of this game is easy said: an absolute noob was allowed to skip newbie games and join a normal, and the result was disastrous. killer played horribly and scum had an easy play at getting him mislynched.

Result: nothing happened. You went on for 4 pages discussing random.org and a couple of noobish posts and this resulted in a quicklynch.

I have one townread based on meta: DJ. I have played with him twice, once he was scum and once he was town. I checked a lot of his meta on those occasions, and my conclusion is that he is an easy-to-read player. When he is scum, he is normally very cautious, posts very little, does not commit. This game is consistent with his town meta. But the
position
of his vote on the wagon bothers me a little.

I see no huge scumminess on random.org. I don't like sleuth, but I am afraid of another nooblynch. We have no flips to work on.

Is it possible to know the identity of the heads of Gaylord Focker?

Could all Hydra's make their identities public?

@DJ: how come you did not notice that the wagon on killer was insanely fast?

After I get my answers, I will post wagon analysis.

@everyone: we are now 11, with
likely
3 scum (hopefully not 4, but it cannot be excluded 100%). We might assume no killing 3p, but it is still early to be sure. Please do not build wagons too quickly. Newbies should be particularly careful, or we will throw the game in the toilet.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by don_johnson »

lew: i have to admit that i was slightly hesitant to bring it to L-2. at that point in time, it didn't look fast to me. the way those last two votes piled on is what made that wagon "fast" imo. without that, it would have been just another day 1 wagon. i'd like to say benmages last post is unacceptable. i would like gaylord to explain, but ben should be doing more than reacting to votes at this time.

vote: benmage

lew wrote:Could all Hydra's make their identities public?

captain already confessed, but it doesn't help me as i don't know either head. i'm guessing big sleep is part of the team, but i second the above request.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

unacceptable
... and u want gay to explain.. fence sit some more please.

That last post like many of my posts occur from my phone. I was at work on my lunch break. I see no wrong with it nor my play thus far. I'm gonna do my read now and set this game straight....yeeesh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

(Going to back to pg1)
Captain Haoala wrote:
Anyway, just one random question to kick it off, what is your favorite role? Choose one, and give your reason for liking it.

A much sneakier more fun rqs..me likes.

Captain Haoala wrote:
I'd have to say doc is my favorite role.

Really... I hate the doc... the only time I liked the doc was when I fakeclaimed a cop with a guilty on a GF...that was fun.

JAMFTW wrote:Just trying to get a handle on the names in this game. The first time I saw a vote for teamsleep, I thought that was some kind of vote for some type of mechanic that I was unaware of, lol.

How new are you?

How many games on this site do you have finished?

killerX029 wrote:RANDOM VOTING FTW :D
Vote: Mafiafixed
i am the replacement for grimmjow btw

Oh boy, lol. (fail vote..inc newb)

killerX029 wrote:
Lurconis wrote:
Unvote: Gaylord_Focker
VOTE: Killer X029 Seems a little opportunistic this early on.

i was simply agreeing to what Don_johnson said earlier on how the question could have been a trap.

Oop... seeing the dislike.. I dislike already too.

Captain Haoala wrote:Oh and to all who don't have an avatar yet, get one. It makes it easier for all of us. This is directed to killerX029, 2birds1stone, Sleuth and whoever else has yet to get an avatar.

Sorry...no.

Hellhound1 wrote:
@mod: Captain Hoala is counted voting twice, should only be on me i believe.

The issue against the vote during RVS

killerX029 wrote:May i ask that this vote not be counted as a vote for me? as his reason for voting off grimmjow was that he doesnt like bleach. my name does not relate to bleach in any way

seems quite, well, full of paranoia, to steal someone else's line.

meh, UNVOTE:

VOTE: killerX029

Geeeeze we okay yada yada hindsights 20/20, hes already flipped town yada yada.. i know i know zzzz...but this guy is screaming noob noob noob. Townnewb/scumnewb is nearly impossible to differentiate. UNTIL!! (you'll see)

OOooo I think I really like what this was insinuating.

Hellhound1 wrote:Ill stick to using a genuinely random vote during a random voting stage.

Doh, wasnt as clever as I thought.

Captain Haoala wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:Ill stick to using a genuinely random vote during a random voting stage.

My vote stays on you. I'll see what Sleuth has to say.

Weak.

Captain Haoala wrote:
A couple of people jumped on two wagons on the last page with no justification whatsoever - this isn't good. If there's one thing that gets a scumread from me, it's sheeping. (Sorry I'm on a mobile device and it seems to die while flipping through pages. Plus it's quarter past midnight.)
Tomorrow I should have some better reads up and some more posts too.

Yeah i think these votes and they're
explanation
..which lead to a lynch... Sucked hard. Said wagons examining should yield juiciness.

teamsleep wrote:This is the first time I've seen anyone imply random.org was a scumtell.

:eek:

Gaylord Focker wrote:Killer is obvscum because, well, anyone who doesn't know how this site works must be, right? :roll:

Interesting.

Sleuth wrote:I wasn't sheeping - I think using Random.org is scummy. It's not ALWAYS scummy, but scum go to it naturally, IMO.

Do you have any thing to reference or support this belief? Precedents? Or just something you, alone believe? Or believe because...what? Others told you thats how it is?

teamsleep wrote:I feel like this whole "random.org = scum" case is horribly forced and nitpicky, but that's just me.

It is.
teamsleep wrote:He asked for other game
s
. Plural. More than one.

Wowww.. and you just complained about being nitpicky... :roll: :roll:

This is so bad and you know it with your "oh the irony" comment.

****This is an old old old outdated argument. Much like suggesting a policy lynch leads to no discussion. NO! IT LEADS TO DISCUSSION. And therefore because its argued as "scummy" ( or in the case of Policy Lynching..a lack of information) it inherently yields information, and therefore has in actual play 180'd its outdated former belief. This is what I thought/had hoped hellhound was insinuating or cleverly setting up. It would've signified a more advanced town tell in my book.

JAMFTW wrote:Haola has a good point as to why it would be scummy, but overall I think if scum is paranoid about being found out due to their initial vote, they would just refrain from voting until more substance showed up (though I don't feel that this is a die-hard, be-all/end-all way to hunt scum. Just an idea).

Sorry, but nothing is gained from:
"I dont like you're name...you're a head of me on the list...yada yada yada... vote XXX"
Therefore scum have no actual concern to fear any of the above easy to formulate bullshit rvs votes.

People overreading on the rvs... dont know what they're doing.

(Okay I'm pausing at the top of pg 4 to goto the gym..I'll come back and finish afterwards, and probably lynch some scummers....This hasnt been that well proofread headsup :wink: )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmmm think i screwed up that second link... it should be this post:

Captain Haoala wrote:haoala here.

The logic regarding random.org is simple, really. Scum want to leave as few tracks as possible. By using any RNG, they separate themselves from their vote and take no responsibility for it. As a result, they leave no track so they cannot be incriminated. In using an RNG, their vote contributes nothing to the RVS, which is to start discussion and possibly catch scum.

Oh, the irony.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and gimmie a little before I finish here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ehh I'm going to bed.. but I'd like to rehighlight this:
Benmage wrote:I came to the thread to catchup...and it was night. I'll readup on what went down and be able to post
tomorrow evening.

(hint hint these posts you just saw is what that post was referring to)
don_johnson wrote: i'd like to say benmages last post is unacceptable. i would like gaylord to explain, but ben should be doing more than reacting to votes at this time.

Tell me again... what was unacceptable about my post? I think asking for votes to be explained is a wonderful way to scumhunt.

Too many people vote without knowing why. Too many people *coughyoucough* sheep shitty votes. Too many people get lynched with shitty votes and half assed cases that scum hop onto *coughlastlynchcough*. So I think I was very legitimate in asking for a bad vote to be flushed out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

ebwop: flushed out (ideally before said "tomorrow evening" for my catchup..so I'd have more to finalize and conclude(can still do this)).
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

VOTECOUNT 2.1

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Gaylord Focker
(2):
teamsleep, JAMFTW,

Benmage
(1):
Gaylord Focker,

JAMFTW
(1):
Captain Haoala,

Yet to vote
(7):
Lurconis, Mafiafixed, Hellhound1, don_johnson, Sleuth, Benmage, lewarcher82

Current Deadline

TUESDAY, AUGUST 30th AT 5:00 PM GMT -7
(expired on 2011-08-30 20:00:00)

Ok. Serious question here...when you look at my vote counts, for the numbers do you see (2): or do you see (2:( ???????
I am really tripping out here. Something changed and it is bugging me. >___>

Preview edit: ( 2 ) :

Ok...so it looks fine with the spaces...*is going insane*
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 am

Post by teamsleep »

v/a till sunday/monday.
teamsleep
teamsleep