GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

My fucking god, you are not getting out of this by letting your fucking scumbuddy claim to have gotten a wish from you.

No baby spice, you pick gaggle or one of the Adventuring Party.

And if one of you derps in the party does anything other than tell Feysal to go off himself, there will be words.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Although apparently someone already used it and killed off Snow_Bunny.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Can we just use the wish to kill Survye and then lynch Feysal if he still alive?
And what about InHim?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

GI seems to be on an "Every one else must loose" kick, and to be honest if I was in the AP's position I might try the same thing.

I don't see how doing the wish can loose anyone the game though and I don't see Feysal being able to end the game tonight either.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

GI is a fucktard. Like I said, pretend he isn't there.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hey gandalf, you were obvious scum until we were outed, and you haven't had a read worth having all game. To date, I think you've managed to lose our team more points than you've gained. Look, you honestly thought SGR was undead, there's a free -1 for us. Nice work.

Why don't you just go sit in a corner and follow my orders?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I don't lose points for anything, idiot. I gain a point for every undead I kill. There's no penalty for being wrong.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sorry for the delay. You know, weekend and stuff. Twilight will end today at 22:00 (GMT -5)
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:57 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh that's right. Thank god. Snow_bunny didn't give you a way to fuck us over too badly.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

y r u guys arguing. haven't you won and stuff. be happy don't worry.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

god can I not just fucking kill Surye? inHim dies tonight.
feysal dies tomorrow?

idk who else is left.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

GreyICE wrote:Oh that's right. Thank god. Snow_bunny didn't give you a way to fuck us over too badly.

Haha. If I could lose points I'd be playing differently, idiot. Remind me what the fuck you're currently doing to help us win? *crickets*
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Can you two stop it please before one or the other of you do something dumb like get mod-killed and ruin our win by some weird extension of Snow Bunny rules?

PS, I know now all your secrets scum. I have everything we need to know to finish you off tonight and walk home with a big shiney trophy.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Faraday »

WrathChild wrote:Can you two stop it please before one or the other of you do something dumb like get mod-killed and ruin our win by some weird extension of Snow Bunny rules?

PS, I know now all your secrets scum. I have everything we need to know to finish you off tonight and walk home with a big shiney trophy.

are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End of the Fourth Day

Another day ends, the grand finally drawing closer as another body recovers its features at the cost of its life. This time it was someone unknown, and by the markings on his clothes, a member of the wizard party. How many are left? Only time will tell.

21- SGRaaize,
a sun cleric (aligned with the wizards)
, was lynched on Day 4.

Luckily, no more bodies were found. It seems things were already looking brighter (or is it darker? You never know when it's about undead) for the sorcerers. Before they could celebrate their small triumph, the lights went off and yet another night started.

Night 4 starts now! Send your actions before deadline, or risk losing your action!
Deadline is on August 18th at 22:00 (GMT -5)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

GreyICE has been modkilled and loses the game.

8- GreyICE
a bard, (adventurer party)
is modkilled and loses the game on Night 4.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End

Explosions and the sound of metal clashing and blood running were heard all over the night. The ground trembled wildly, hiding all other noises for a moment. Then, screams of pain filled the chamber, erasing all other noises, and echoing once and again until the night ended. The first rays of light coming from the artifact revealed death all around. Three bodies lied lifeless with the features back on them.

17- Surye
LynchMePls
, a
lich (sorcerers)
was utterly destroyed on Night 4.
20- inHimshallibe, a
spellsword (aligned with the wizards)
, was killed on Night 4.
25- Bowser, a
devourer (sorcerers)
was turn into ashes on Night 4.

As they identified the bodies, they realized that the features were slowly returning to them. The artifact then spoke "GAME OVER" as it broke down and confirmed them that the this macabre game had finally reached an end.

Among the survivors there were a few who the sorcerers couldn't identify, probably those who called themselves a party of adventurers. However, before the sorcerers could react, one of the adventurers exclaimed out loud to their companions:

"My merciful god has finally granted me the means of getting out of here; come on!" and as he conjured a divine spell, three of the non-sorcerers, and the lifeless bodies of two more humans disappeared before the sorcerers could even react. Not that they cared, though. It was enough for them to be alive at that moment.

Another survivor, who his construct body denied all possibility of being a sorcerer, said: "my job here is done. Death comes to all, even if it may take time." The construct simply walked out, all other survivors clearly avoiding him.

Finally, a single devil stood there, watching the survivor with eyes that revealed his bloodlust. However, he sighed, grumbled a "meh, enough killing for now" and disappeared behind a cloud of stinky sulfur.

The rest of the survivors looked around, and realized that even though it had cost them greatly, they had won.

The
sorcerer faction
, composed by Pine, Riceballtail, Amrun, implosion, Albert B. Rampage, Soben, CryMeARiver, Beefster, SnakePlissken, Katy, Riceballtail, Spyrex, Surye, A Gaggle of Geese, Bunnylover and Bowser, win the game!
The
adventure party
, composed by Vaya, WrathChild and gandalf5166, meets its win condition and wins the game!
The
lich hunter faction
, composed by Baby Spice, meets its win condition and wins the game!
The
serial killer faction
, composed by Feysal, meets its win condition and wins the game!
The
wizard faction
, composed by SGRaaize, PeregrineV, Zdenek and inHimShallibe, loses the game!
GreyICE, modkilled, loses the game!

Congratulations on the winners!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Who.
The fuck.
Makes a neutral survivor points condition.
That cannot win with the town?

That's INSANE.

Tell your scumteams that they're ACTUALLY SCUM K THX BAI
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Now, the role pms. This may take a while.

Feysal's role:
GlabrezuWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Glabrezu
, a demon who enjoys tempting the souls of the mortals and, of course, bringing some mayhem to the world. A stupid sorcerer from the Sorcerers’ Den summoned you to put you under his control. However, it seems he wasn’t smart enough to know that it’ll take more than a vial of holy water to keep you at bay. After you killed him, you found yourself lost in the middle of battle between mortals. The perfect opportunity to grab some souls!
Faction:
Serial Killer
Alignment:
Evil
HP:
Abilities:

-Summon Demon (one shot):
You may summon to the game another demon. The player joins the game as a Vrock at the end of the current phase. The Vrock is your ally and both of you share the same win condition. You, however, may not talk to him. You may only use this ability if you have been at L-2, or if you have 5 or less HP. You can’t also use this ability if there are 8 or less players remaining.
-Pincers (unlimited):
You deal 6 weapon damage. This is a damaging ability.
Spell-like abilities:

-Wish (one shot):
You share a qt with target non-demon player for the phase. In the topic, you must comment to target player that you can grant a single wish, whatever it is (target player won’t know your identity). The target can wish for almost anything (upon approval by me), and he will get it. Typical wishes may be dealing damage to a player, killing a player, recovering HP, getting an item, or another similar effect. If the wish is used to harm another player, you gain 5 points. If the wish is used to get an item, you gain 3 points. If the wish is used for neither things, you ignore the wish and deal instead 4 weapon damage to the target. Once the phase ends, the qt is closed, regardless of if a wish was made or not. Player’s choice for a wish is his to make, and you may encourage to take a certain path, but you can’t force him. This is a miscellaneous ability.
Passive abilities:

-Damage reduction:
You reduce all damage you receive by one.
-Immunity to electricity:
You ignore lighting damage.
Win condition:
Your team get one point for each player you kill. For each hammer vote you lay, your team also get one point. Your team wins if by end-game it has 10 or more points.

One of the best (or should I say luckiest?) roles played. Enough HP to withstand a few attacks, damage reduction to make it even easier. Only real threat was a insta-kill ability, but those were relatively scarce. It's a shame the summoning ability never saw light. In case you want to see, here's the role of the partner:
Vrock
Welcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a Vrock, a demon who lives to create havock. You were summoned by another demon, player1, to aid him in his little game of destroying everyone. You may not be able to speak with him, but you know how this roll: pick someone, kill, rinse and repeat. Easy, isn’t it?
Faction: Serial Killer
Alignment: Evil
HP: 10
Abilities:
-Claws (unlimited): You deal 4 weapon damage. This is a damaging ability.
-Stunning screech (unlimited): Target player can’t take actions for the current phase. This is a roleblocking ability.
Passive abilities:
-Damage reduction: You reduce all damage you receive by one.
-Immunity to electricity: You ignore lighting damage.
-Spores: You deal 1 point of damage to all players that target you.
Win condition: Your team get one point for each player you kill. For each hammer vote you lay, your team also get one point. Your team wins if by end-game it has 10 or more points.

Baby Spice's role
MarutWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Marut
, a construct with the life mission to hunt down those who defy death. You entered the Sorcerers’ Den searching for your target, a powerful lich who has messed enough with the powers of the death. It is your mission to stop him whatever it takes. However, you lost track of your target in the middle of the confusion, and now you must use all of your abilities and wits to find him and stop him. You are aware that you don’t necessarily need to kill him. You just need to ensure he doesn’t toy with death for the rest of his days. As a construct, you were build with that mission as your priority above all other things. And thus, you may not lose your time or resources with creatures that are not your target, unless, of course, either you or your mission are endangered by their actions.
You know from your target that it is quite a hard nut to chew. As a powerful sorcerer and a superior undead, you know that it has some defenses under its sleeve. Lucky for you, you are prepared to deal with such nuisances.
Faction:
Lich Hunter
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Abilities:

-Fist of thunder (unlimited):
You deal 3 points of weapon damage plus 1 point of sonic damage. This ability ignores damage reduction. This is a damaging ability.
-Fist of lighting (unlimited):
You deal 3 points of weapon damage plus 1 point of lighting damage. This ability ignores damage reduction. This is a damaging ability.
Spells-like abilities:

-Greater Dispel Magic (One-shot):
You end all effects affecting target player. If the effects are permanents (such as passive abilities), they return at the end of the next phase. This is a dispelling ability.
-Wall of force (one-shot):
Target player can’t perform actions for that phase, nor it can be targeted by other actions. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Earthquake (one-shot):
You deal 2 points of damage to all other players. You may use this ability even if you don’t know who the lich is. This is a damaging ability.
-Geas/quest (one-shot):
You impose a permanent restriction of some sort (be it action restriction, like “no attacks”; or a post restriction, like “must post with images”) on target player. This is a mind-affecting spell. This is an affecting ability.
-Chain Lighting (three shot):
You deal 3 lighting damage to target player and all other players that target it. This is a damaging ability.
-Mass inflict light wounds (three shot):
You deal 1 point of unholy damage to up to 5 players. This is a damaging ability.
-Locate creature (unlimited):
Tells you if the target is the lich. This is an investigating ability.
Passive abilities:

-Regenerate:
You recover one HP at the beginning of each phase.
-Damage reduction:
You reduce all damage you receive by one.
-Construct:
You are immune to mind affecting spells and killing abilities.
-Fervent hunter:
You may only attack your target, the lich. You can also attack players that are currently voting for you. If you haven’t discovered who the lich is, you may only attack players that are currently voting for you. You may perform non-damaging actions on any player, though.
Win condition:
You win if your target, the lich, dies, or if you successfully impose a geas/quest on it that prevents it from taking further actions. Once you win you leave the game.

She investigated, like, all players but the Surye. So unlucky. A relatively easy win condition, only threats were dying (and that was certainly hard) and reaching end-game without the lich dying (which, funny enough, almost happened.) A powerful role, limited by having to find a single player among 25.

PeregrineV's role:
ArtificerWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are an
Artificer
, a tinker with peerless ability, capable of crafting powerful items even in the middle of a battle. You were sent here by the dean of the Magic Order Academy after the previous events that almost ended with the lives of all wizards of the Order. Your mission is simple: Eliminate all sorcerers and their minions. Your allies are: Zdenek, an illusionist and leader of the team; SGRaaize, a sun cleric; and inHimshallibe, a spellsword; and of course, all the arsenal you have at your disposal.
Faction:
Wizards
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Group abilities:
You can talk with your allies during nights here. As long as the illusionist lives, you can talk during day as well.
Abilities

-Create Item (Three times):
You dedicate the whole phase creating a magical item. At the end of the phase you get the item. You may ask for the type of item you create (arms, scrolls, potions, wondrous items, rings*, wands, rods**, or the like), but its effect will be completely random, but it will follow some guidelines depending on the following: when using this ability, you may choose to expend more than one use of this ability to increase the power of the item to be crafted. Thus, if you decide to expend two uses of this abilities, you’ll get a better item than if you decide to expend only one use; likewise if you decide to expend all three uses in a single shot. If for some reason should you fail, all the uses expended will be lost. *rings may only be crafted while expending all three uses of this ability; **rods may only be crafted while expending at least two uses of this ability.
Items

-Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (One-shot):
You recover 3 HP.
-Scroll of Stoneskin (One-shot):
You ignore the next 5 points of damage you would receive from any source.
-Scroll of Restoration (One-shot):
You recover one use of one of your abilities, at your choice. If it's a spell, it can only be of Lv2 or lower.
-Scroll of Fireshield (One-shot):
All players that target you that phase receive 2 fire damage.
-Scroll with Explosive Runes (One-shot):
Deals 4 fire damage to the owner when activated.
-Wand of Dispel Magic (Three-shot):
You dispel one magic effect on target player.
-Wand of Magic Missile (Five-shot):
You deal 2 force damage to target player.
-Rod of Cancellation (unlimited):
Target item loses all of its magical properties. You may target a player, and one of its items will lose its magical properties.
-Rod of Detection (passive):
You are warned at the end of each phase if you were targeted during that phase.
-Ring of Regeneration (passive):
You recover 1 HP at the beginning of each phase.
-Amulet of Proof against Detection and Location (passive):
You are immune to spells that investigate.
-Bracelets of Hide from Undead (passive):
Unintelligent undead won't attack you.
-Circlet of Mind Blank (passive):
You are immune to mind-affecting spells.
Win condition:
You win when all sorcerers are dead and at least one wizard is alive.

The jac-of-all-trades of the scum team.

Zdenek's role
IllusionistWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are an
Illusionist
, an epic wizard leader of the elite team sent to the Den to end the Sorcerers’ threat once for all. You were sent here by the dean of the Magic Order Academy after the previous events that almost ended with the lives of all wizards of the Order. Your mission is simple: Eliminate all sorcerers and their minions. For this task you have under your command three more elite soldiers: SGRaaize, a cleric; PeregrineV, an artificer; and inHimshallibe, a spellsword; and of course, all the might of the raw powers of the world.
Faction:
Wizards
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
You can talk with your allies during nights here. As long as you live, you can talk during day as well.
Abilities:

Spells (four Lv 1; three Lv 2; two Lv 3, one Lv 4):

-Magic Missile (Lv 1):
You deal 2 force damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Blur (Lv 1):
The next weapon attack target receives will fail. This is a protecting ability.
-Minor image (Lv 1):
Change the target of one ability target player uses to another player. This is a mind-affecting spell. This is a redirecting ability.
-Mirror Image (Lv 1):
All actions targeting you that night will fail. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Baleful Transposition (Lv 1):
Target two players. All actions targeting those players are switched. This is a redirecting ability.
-Greater invisibility (Lv 2):
You become invisible until the end of the next phase (you appear as if you had leave the game. You can take actions as normal, but if you post this effect ends.) This is an affecting ability.
-Mirage Arcana (Lv 2):
All targets of all actions of that phase are randomized. This is a redirecting ability.
-Shadow Evocation (Lv 2):
You create an illusory fireball that deals 3 fire damage to the target and all other players that target the target. This is a damaging ability.
-Phantasmal killer (Lv 2):
You deal 5 damage to target player. This attack can’t be tracked back to you, nor it can’t be watched. This is a mind-affecting spell. This is a damaging ability.
-Screen (Lv 3):
You and your allies are protected from all forms of investigation for the phase. This is an affecting ability.
-Permanent Image (Lv 3):
You mislead the target into missing the next phase. He is removed from the game and returns and the beginning of the next phase. This is a removing ability.
-Epic Misdirection (Lv 4):
All actions for the night are redirected to target player. This is a redirecting ability.
Win condition:

A role with many uses, and a bit broken, I must say. Sadly, Zdenek didn't play the role well (not to mention his play was incredible scummy)

SGRaaize's role
Sun ClericWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Sun Cleric
, a battle cleric specialized in destroying undeads. You were sent here by the dean of the Magic Order Academy after the previous events that almost ended with the lives of all wizards of the Order. Your mission is simple: Eliminate all sorcerers and their minions. Your allies are: Zdenek, an illusionist and leader of the team; PeregrineV, an artificer; and inHimshallibe, a spellsword; and of course, all the might of your deity’s powers.
Faction:
Wizards
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
You can talk with your allies during nights here. As long as the illusionist lives, you can talk during day as well.
Abilities

-Greater turn undead (two times):
You kill target undead. You are aware that some undead may not be affected by this ability. This is a killing ability.
Spells (four Lv 1; two Lv 2; one Lv 1)

-Cure moderate wounds (Lv 1):
You heal 3 points of damage to target player. This is a healing ability.
-Searing light (Lv 1):
You deal 2 untyped damage to target player. If the target is undead, you instead deal 4 damage. This is a damaging ability.
-Sanctuary (Lv 1):
You are untargetable for the phase, but you can’t take other actions. This is a hiding ability.
-Flame strike (Lv 2):
You deal 2 fire damage and 2 untyped damage. The untyped damage can’t be blocked nor prevented by any source. This is a damaging ability.
-Mass cure light wounds (Lv 2):
You heal 1 point of damage to up to 4 players. This is a healing ability.
-Spell Immunity (Lv 2):
Target player is immune to all spells during that phase. This is a protecting ability.
-Heal (Lv 3):
You heal 7 points of damage to target player. This is a healing ability.
-Sunburst (Lv 3):
You deal 6 untyped damage to target player. If the target is undead, you instead deal 12 damage. This is a damaging ability.
Items

-Warhammer [weapon]:
You deal 2 weapon damage.
Win condition:

The team's support. It's ability to kill undead was certainly useful, and SGRaaize used it wisely. Oh, and that gambit he tried to pull off, nice one.

inHim's role
SpellswordWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Spellsword
, a wizard trained in the ways of the sword. You were sent here by the dean of the Magic Order Academy after the previous events that almost ended with the lives of all wizards of the Order. Your mission is simple: Eliminate all sorcerers and their minions. Your allies are: Zdenek, an illusionist and leader of the team; PeregrineV, an artificer; and SGRaaize, a sun cleric; and of course, your masterful skill with both sword and magic.
Faction:
Wizards
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
Abilities:

-Channel Spell (unlimited):
You may channel one of your spells through your weapon. You may choose to do this before you perform an action with your weapon. If your weapon attack hits its target, the spell is released and the target will be affected as well. If the attack fails, the spell is lost.
Spells (Four Lv 1; three Lv 2):

-Rainbow Beam (Lv 1):
You deal 3 points of a random type of damage, taken from fire, lighting, cold, acid or sonic. This is a damaging ability.
-Combust (Lv 1):
You deal 2 fire damage to target player and that player catches fire. At the end of the next phase, it takes an additional point of fire damage. This is a damaging ability.
-Dispel Magic (Lv 1):
You dispel on magic effect on target player. If channeled through a weapon, you ignore one magic protection the target may have. This is a dispelling ability.
-Acid Storm (Lv 2):
You deal 2 acid damage to all players, including yourself. This is a damaging ability.
-Desintegrate (Lv 2):
You deal 5 damage to target player. If the player is killed by this spell, it can't be revived. This is a damaging ability.
-Burning Blood (Lv 2):
You deal 2 point of acid damage and 2 point of fire damage to the target. At the end of each phase, target player receives an additional point of acid and an additional point of fire damage. This is a damaging ability.
Items:

-Dancing dagger x 2 [weapon](unlimited):
You deal 1 weapon damage. Instead of attacking with the weapon, you may choose to loose it to attack on its own. The dagger will attack whatever target you want for two phases, and then will fall to the ground, losing all of its magical properties and becoming a normal dagger.
-Vicious greatsword [weapon](unlimited):
You deal 5 points of weapon damage against the target and you receive one point of damage.
-Holy longsword [weapon](unlimited):
You deal 2 points of weapon damage. If your target is evil, you deal one extra point of damage and ignore any damage reduction the target may have.
Win condition:

The scum strongarm. Capable of taking down even the toughest players in one shot, this was certainly the replacement for the common group team scum has.

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Counting this as a win.

GOOD JOB GREYICE!

BTW SNOWBUNNY, HOW MANY POINTS DID ICEYCUPCAKE MANAGE TO GET?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Katsuki »

GI carried this game after my flake.
Though I got forcereplaced against my choice.
AH WELL.

I didn't envy GI's spot rofl.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So we got +2 if WC was alive. -2 if he died.

Since the town had to kill us in order to win unless we wanted a four point swing we needed to kill the entire town. And the other scum.

So we were a scumteam. Who didn't get this SMALL LITTLE DETAIL mentioned to them.

Gonna go cry now.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Katsuki »

GreyICE wrote:So we got +2 if WC was alive. -2 if he died.

Since the town had to kill us in order to win unless we wanted a four point swing we needed to kill the entire town. And the other scum.

So we were a scumteam. Who didn't get this SMALL LITTLE DETAIL mentioned to them.

Gonna go cry now.

We just won with town?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Well our win condition just got modified on the go.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Katsuki »

OH WELL

A win's a win.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a