Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Hoppster »

hello?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Hoppster »

For vigging

Maruchan
racerman

For lynching

kondi

VOTE: kondi

This post is srs bsns.

Reck, why'd you confirm twice?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Hoppster »

I'm very happy with my preliminary listings from before; Maruchan and racerman continue to make themselves excellent vig shots. Add milkshake to the lynch-pool for the moment. Empking looks pretty damn town.

I'll respond to Maruchan-vigbait and any other queries I missed later today, I need to sleep now.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
For vigging

Maruchan
racerman

I would like an explanation here please?

You're very likely to be either mafia or mime, therefore the best course of action is a good bullet to the brain.

Maruchan wrote:
Empking wrote:
Scumclaim, right here.

-shrug- I can't complain. at least you're being active. I like that.

... what?

So when I say something, it's "I NEED EXPLANATIONZ", but when Empking says something, it's "OH WELL"?

Maruchan wrote:And people say I don't have a record of getting lynched D1 as town. -.-

umm whut who said we were lynching you nice try

Maruchan wrote:Also, if you had lrn2read my post, where I said I hadn't been able to post much the last 48 hours. So since you guys had already started RVS, and I hadn't been able to start RVS yet, I felt the need to place an RVS vote. When I RVS vote, I like wagons, because wagons lead to reactions, and interactions between players, which is how this game works.

oh so that's why you ignored the bigger kondi wagon with 2 votes to put the second vote on Empking

... actually, wait, what?

Maruchan wrote:When you kill 1 mime without lynching it, the other auto-dies. Which leaves like 2 or 3 scum (I forget) who still need to die.

oh man this post is amazing

>> where does it say the second mime auto-dies?
>> lol "I FORGET HOW MANY SCUMZ LEFT" - no, nice try scumbag

Maruchan wrote:seriously then, you need to get better. you think you have a definitive read on the whole game halfway through page 3? what a joke

bitter scummz is bitter

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Okay, this might be mimeMaruchan trolling us after all.

Vig shot.

Unvote; Vote: kanyeknowsbest

sorry, im not backing off your buddy.

What does Reck-scum gain from proposing his buddy be vig'd over lynched?

Not for death

hahonryuu
Empking
scooby

For Vigging

Maruchan
racerman
Reck

For Lynching

kondi
whispersilk
milkshake
kanyeknowsbest

Follow this list to victory.

Maruchan is on the vig-list for reasons I have stated.
racerman is on the vig-list for obvious reasons.
Reck is on the vig-list for gut.

kondi2424 wrote:Hi.

This is why we should lynch kondi. It's obviously scum trying waaaay too hard to fit in with the cool kids:
xRECKONERx wrote:Hi
kanyeknowsbest wrote:oh. hey.
Hoppster wrote:hello?
kondi2424 wrote:Hi.

whispersilk wrote:
Vote: Kondi

You dropped out of my last newbie game on day 3, and I subbed into your Jailer slot without realising I would be at L-1. Thanks. :evil:

whispersilk is on the lynch-list for hopping on my serious Kondi-wagon with LOL-RVS.

milkshake wrote:Good morning Paris! It's so nice to see you here, etc. etc.. I think reckoner is a mime, and Maruchan is mafia. (Looks like that's exactly what Empking thinks, too, but so be it.)

Vote: Maruchan

milkshake is on the lynch-list for trying too hard

kanye is on the lynch-list because he does not look like a mime but isn't town enough to fall under my 'Not for death' category. His insistence that we lynch Maruchan over vigging him is also a bit dodgy.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Hoppster »

Empking wrote:EBWOP
Hoppster: That's a good
LIST
. +1. Want to team up for a secret alliance?

Absolutely. Let's steamroll this.

xRECKONERx wrote:
Hoppster wrote:Maruchan is on the vig-list for reasons I have stated.
racerman is on the vig-list for obvious reasons.
Reck is on the vig-list for gut.

Oh really? So in your opinion, I'm "gut" mime... and yet...

Hoppster wrote:
kanyeknowsbest wrote:
Reck wrote:

What does Reck-scum gain from proposing his buddy be vig'd over lynched?

...literally in the exact same post, before your "list", you've proposed that I'm not a mime since I have no reason to get my buddy vigged.

Might wanna get your sentiments straight before you start throwing them around next time.

Don't be stupid. You're better than this. There is absolutely nothing there that even resembles a contradiction.

I'm not saying "HAHA MARUCHAN AND RECK
ARE
THE MIME TEAM OBVIOUSLY" in my first statement. I'm not saying "HAHA MARUCHAN AND RECK
AREN'T
THE MIME TEAM OBVIOUSLY" in my second statement either. I literally have no idea how you think there is any contradiction.

What I
am
saying is:

1. I am quietly confident that in {Maruchan, racerman, Reck} we have the two mimes. Heck, we only need one to vig one mime to negate their threat. If all three of you are vig'd I am pretty damn sure we'll have got at least one mime.
    There is no reference to you and Maruchan being the mime-team
    (which logically I guess is the basis for your 'contradiction').
  2. I do not see kanye's logic (and thus I am 'probing' his reasoning for want of a better term) for thinking you and Maruchan are
    MAFIA-BUDDIES
    (although I use the word 'scum' which I suppose could be used to talk about Mimes, in context it's stupidly obvious kanye is talking about Mafia).
    There is no reference to you and Maruchan being (or not being) the mime-team
    (which logically I guess is the basis for your 'contradiction'). Even if there WERE, it still wouldn't be a contradiction as you could be Mimes with racerman or Maruchan could be Mimes with racerman.

The level of misinterpretation Reck has shown to jump to the conclusion I contradicted myself is astounding, and as such I'm thinking that's a freudian slip from Reck and he just claimed mime-buddy with Maruchan (paticular reference to the below quote):
xRECKONERx wrote:
kanyeknowsbest wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Okay, this might be mimeMaruchan trolling us after all.

Vig shot.

What about me suggesting Maruchan should be vigged makes me a buddy? ESPECIALLY since you think we're both mimes -- suggesting a mime buddy be vigged would mean I lose the game as well.

I have no idea where Reck pulled that interpretation from. Just a cursory glance through Kanye's ISO reveals
all he's been saying
is "LAWL RECK-MAFIA" or "LAWL MARUCHAN-MAFIA" - in fact, he's VOTING MARUCHAN. How Reck jumps to the conclusion Kanye thinks they are Mime-buddies is... um, yeah.

kondi2424 wrote:I love that post, Hoppster. I don't even care how laughably stupid your reasoning is, I love it.

Butt-hurt scum is extremely butt-hurt that he got caught over A FREAKING /CONFIRM POST.

It's okay, you can whine to the Mod in the Dead QT after we lynch your scumbag ass today.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Hoppster »

Reck: Do you deny that gut-reads are worth listening to?

Maruchan wrote:I agree that reck is definite Jester. he is playing absolutely NOTHING like he played D1 in the other game I have played with him. In that game he was playing much more like this fool who is pushing on me, with the definitive scum and town reads lists and vig list and such

Ummmmm

Sooooo

There are three alignments in this game

and what you're saying is:

"Reck's not playing as Alignment 1 [I presume it's town from the tone of the post but it could be Mafia I suppose], THEREFORE HE IS DEFINITELY ALIGNMENT 3 (and not Alignment 2)!"

Please explain, I'm clearly an idiot and therefore I don't understand.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Hoppster »

wtf

I had both Empking and kanye as relatively town compared to other players

well at least I know this is a pro vote now:

"OMG HOPPSTER CAUGHT ME IN MY /CONFIRM POST BETTA DISCREDIT HIM PRONTO" <----- kondi yesterday

Agree to vig-claim.

xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah, I'm not seeing any negatives, though I'm interested to see what Empking says about this.

... not sure if serious?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Hoppster »

Everybody else is clearly lurking scum.

We should greet them with a nice L-2 wagon on their scumbuddy kondi when they get back.

Vote kondi with me for great justice.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Second Biggest Wagon wrote:I love that post, Hoppster. I don't even care how laughably stupid your reasoning is, I love it.

Hey I like this kid. He sees how stupid your reasoning is too!

uhhhhh

hey

Maruchan

mind explaining this for me

ta muchly

in case you can't remember, that's kondi you're quoting

and it's in response to my case on him

and you're now voting for him

soooo yeah
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Second Biggest Wagon wrote:I love that post, Hoppster. I don't even care how laughably stupid your reasoning is, I love it.

uhhhhh

hey

Maruchan

mind explaining this for me

ta muchly

in case you can't remember, that's kondi you're quoting

and it's in response to my case on him

and you're now voting for him

soooo yeah

I didn't say I thought he was town. I didn't say I thought he wasn't. I said i like him because he saw your idiot logic.

Whats wrong with voting on someone who is smart?

failbus is full of fail
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Hoppster »

kondi2424 wrote:Fuck this policy lynch on Day 2.

I'm a VT, and I know I'm going to be lynched today. Vig Reck/Maru. No idea how they got off the hook.

VOTE: Reckoner

flailing fail distance is full of flailing fail
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Hoppster »

yay ms paint

also note how kondi has gone from "d'awww Hoppster so wuvable :discredit:" to "OMFG I'M GETTING LYNCHED :FLAIL:"
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:So I am bussing kondi now?

I thought me and reck were scum partner?

nowait I thought I was a mime?

Can you pelase get a story and stick to it?

oh my god you keep claiming scum please stop it's incredibly overwhelming and bordering on irritating

yes I know you're scum but we're lynching your buddy kondi today not you so plz stop claiming scum kthxbai

I realise it's frustrating not knowing how I caught you so I'll explain tomorrow.

UNVOTE:

Please don't lynch kondiscum until I've done this because I want this case out in case I die tonigt
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Hoppster »

racerman13 wrote:So called vig. Agreed.

Vote: hahonryuu
In his only other post giving anything resembling content, racerman13 wrote:Ok. After a quick read-through, I feel like these are the most suspicious players:

Reckoner
Maruchan

So, I'll
Vote: xRECKONERx

um whut

kondi case
(completely serious)

• /confirm post is trying too hard to fit in
  • Discredits me yesterday for catching him
  • Flails today
  • No reads apart from his flail-post today

Maruchan case

• Voting kondi despite thinking the case on him is idiotic
  • This flailing post in response to me catching the above oh jeezus this post is awful. It's an attempt to discredit me but rather bizarely he discredits me using stuff that is completely pulled out his ass.
  • (To be confirmed upon Kondi scumflip) kondi's last post is obvobvdistance from Maruchan

I don't see anything at all resembling a case for voting hahonryuu over kondi, Maruchan or even racerman.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Anyways, Hoppster is scum. IDK his partner, but hoppster is scum.

best scum-claim yet

>> Voting kondi
>> OMG Hoppster is scum with mystery partner!!!!!!!!!!! (actually he's scum with scooby becoz scooby has a town-read on him hehehe)

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

posted 3 times because I wanted font size 900

Maruchan wrote:You're using his early-game post where he says me/reck are scum as proof on his case, then say he is trying to distance me?

And no, I said your case on ME was idiotic. And your still being idiotic.

All I said about him was that he was smart for seeing your idioticness also. I never said I didn't believe your case on him.

go lrn2read summor plz.

flail moar scum

flail moar

kondi2424 wrote:Fuck this policy lynch on Day 2.

I'm a VT, and I know I'm going to be lynched today. Vig Reck/Maru. No idea how they got off the hook.

VOTE: Reckoner

This was today, not early game. Andlolutellmetolrn2read ahahaha. It doesn't feature in my case on kondi at all, only my case on you.

You didn't say your case on me was idiotic, because YOU QUOTED KONDI AND AGREED WITH HIM. HE WAS RESPONDING TO MY CASE ON
HIM
. SO LOLU
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Hoppster »

scooby wrote:Hoopster, I appreciate the lulz but I'm pretty sure this is town vs town.

I don't see a scum softclaiming vanilla in a game where a simple fake counterclaim can give you the win in lylo.

I don't see scum playing that actively without apparent worries about looking scummy.

I agree with kondi lynch, though and I agree that last post was a poorly executed distancing maneuver, but not against maruchan. It was against reckoner, which makes sense if you realize kondi has never suspected reck.

This is all explained by the fact that Maruchan is absolutely incompetent scum.

"u scum with X becoz u have a town-read on him" is so incredibly retarded it should definitely not come from town outside of their absolutely first game ever, and even then I'd expect the vast majority of first-time players to see how stupid that logic is. It's transparently scum flailing after realising he can't get his attacker lynched.

W/r/t Maruchan vs Reck, it really looks waaaay more like a Maruchan distance to me due to the Reck vote.

Maruchan, do me a favour. Your 'hehe u scum or idiot' isn't going to stop me attacking you, and the fact that you must even think it
might
work on me is an incredibly huge insult to my intelligence.

Maruchan wrote:poitn to where I agreed with him about a SPECIFIC case?

Fact 1: kondi says my reasoning (and therefore case) on him was stupid.
Fact 2: You agreed with him.

From that: You agree with him on a specific case.

It's basic logic, please stop insulting my intelligence. Yes, play to win, but don't fucking insult me by pretending this logic isn't blindingly obvious.

Maruchan wrote:I said I liked him because he saw you use idiotic reasoning also.

Yes, and this reasoning was in a case on him. ffs

Maruchan wrote:I actualyl encourage a vig to shoot me tonight, so that A: you die scum, or B: you get proven an idiot

hahaaaaaa

"hmmm I want Hoppster dead."
"Well, we have a vig in this setup..."
"I know! I'll propose myself to be vig'd!"

lolno

Is this more likely to come from town or from scum with a factional NK?

Hmmmmmmmm.
TOUGHIE.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:[Lets re-write Fact 2 as to what actually happened:

Fact 2: I said I liked him for seeing your idioticness.

go ISO me.

Shows I'm write.

So quit twisting my words yo

bejayyyysus

you also think my reasoning is stupid
yet you say you don't agree the case is idiotic?

Maruchan wrote:Notice:

Hoppster pushing for my lynch without voting me. Hmm? Usually only scum hold their votes off. They do it so they can see where the vote will eb the most beneficial with the least amount of attention.

lolno

as I've said your buddy kondi dies today.

tbh idrc which of you dies today, but kondi has the most support.

also note your lolhypocrisy where you still aren't voting me despite repeatedly calling me scum and also claiming to not know my buddy

DOES NOT COMPUTE
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Hoppster »

derp, forgot that I unvoted. >__>

UNVOTE:

Maruchan wrote:As fer my vote? I liked the idea that Reckoner proposed, and I liked the vig's idea, so I am following the vig. thats why my vote is where it is, and where yo usay you want yours to be, but isn't there.

wait what

thanx for claiming scum yet again

their 'idea' was Night Action related and has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LYNCH FOR TODAY

somebody (YOU) was over-eager in bussing...
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:Meh. I am ignoring your tunneling on me fro mthis point on. I don't want it to distract towns attention.

SOR THE ATTENTION OF TOWN:

This guy thinks i'm scum and every post i make is god's gift of scum to mankind.
I think he's an idiot.

END DISCUSSION.

You were accusing me of being either scum or an idiot - why have you dropped the scum accusation?

Why would it distract the town's attention? If you're town, there's nothing to worry about surely. Besides, didn't you put yourself forward to be vigged? And now you've decided actually you don't want the attention?

whispersilk wrote:I'm liking Hop less and less with each of his posts :(

I don't care if you dislike me, I care about lynching Maruchan and kondi-scum.

Read my posts. FFS. The case on Maruchan-scum is set out over my last posts perfectly.

Also notice how Maruchan has slowly been dropping points against me as I show how stupid they are and how incriminating of him being scum they are until all he's got left is 'lol i ignore this guy'.

hahonryuu wrote:@hoppster: is calling the case someone has on someone idiotic really a scum tell?

Not really a scum-tell as such, but because he's scum it's very likely he's using it to try to stop me from attacking him and to stop others from agreeing.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:You were accusing me of being either scum or an idiot - why have you dropped the scum accusation?

Why would it distract the town's attention? If you're town, there's nothing to worry about surely. Besides, didn't you put yourself forward to be vigged? And now you've decided actually you don't want the attention?

I'm fine wit hTOWNS attention on me if they wish to persue this subject.

I don't want you side-trackign town however.

I am still all-for being vigged tonight. VIG VIG ME I HONESTLY COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS. This is one of my more-boring games anyways. Not saying it isn't interesting, cuz it is, just boring.

Why did I drop the scum part? Cuz now I just think you're an idiot, which is what you'l plead when you see my flip.

now fersrs, lets stop distracting town with a YOU and ME back and forth, if the TOWN wants to have a TOWN and MARUCHAN back and forth I am all for it, but you;re the only one pushing this back and forth we have going, and it is therefore distracting town.

Maruchan wrote:My two biggest scum reads right now are Hoppster, for trying to make every single word I say look scummy, and when I tell him he's wasting times town with the tunnel and we should stop our back-and-forth unless EVERYONE ELSE wants to keep seeing it, he calls that trying to hide from it or whatever. And reckoner, mostly for gut, but this just doesn't sit right with me.

lolk

kondi
Maruchan
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Hoppster »

So, yeah, do you want me to point out the obvious contradiction there Maruchan or do you actually want me to wait for somebody else to see it?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Hoppster »

kondi2424 wrote:Thank you for attempting to answer for me, Maruchan, but you got it wrong.

It won't matter if I scumhunt or not, the game will move in the same direction with this sucky playerlist.

@MOD: I'm replacing out.

>>> About to be lynched
>>> Put no effort into fixing that
>>> Replace out
>>> Insult playerlist
>>> Disrespect the Moderator by making him find a replacement for a slot that's in all likelihood going to be lynched

I LIKE YOUR STYLE.

Please leave the site and never come back if you're going to get this butthurt everytime you're about to get lynched.

Maruchan wrote:Ah yes it is. But Hoppster is sure he has found a contradiction, and that isn't contradictory to anything. So I thought you were saying you found the contradiction.

SHALL I GIVE YOU A CLUE?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Hoppster »

kondi2424 wrote:I'm replacing out because I'm killing myself. Fuck you guys...

You'd better replace out of that Newbie you're playing in as well, then.

(Also, don't kill yourself, etc.)

xRECKONERx wrote:However, Hoppster is basically throwing shit around and seeing what sticks, by the looks of it. In #339, he just lists off things that kondi is doing and then goes "I LIKE YOUR STYLE" to try and make him look scummy. It comes across as needlessly aggressive, and would be the same kind of faked aggression I've used as scum against townies who QQ'd out.

And for now... I'm going with it.

Vote: Hoppster

My post was basically "You're a dick" (which of course now seems insensitive in light of his supposedly suicidal tendencies, so if kondi isn't beind a douche-troll then I retract my post in place of a well-thought out and kindly written post telling him what a great person he is and how he shouldn't take offense at the words of strangers on the internet).

None of those things could really be indicative of one alignment over another and I'm not pushing it as such in anyway. They do however seem indicative of somebody who would generally be a sore loser and would cause replacement hassle in future. To put it alternatively, a dick.

I can however drag up my list of reasons why kondi's slot is scum if you'd like your memory refreshed.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:
kondi case
(completely serious)

• /confirm post is trying too hard to fit in
  • Discredits me yesterday for catching him
  • Flails today
  • No reads apart from his flail-post today

Admittedly in hindsight this isn't incredibly impressive but this is backed up by a
good gut feeling

Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:Ah yes it is. But Hoppster is sure he has found a contradiction, and that isn't contradictory to anything. So I thought you were saying you found the contradiction.

SHALL I GIVE YOU A CLUE?

Nope. I want it to be seen by anyone but you before I acknowledge its existence.

I can narrow it down to the more crucial parts. Since you seem to think I'm mad and I'm imagining stuff, this shouldn't do any harm.

Maruchan wrote:OhhaiDonJosh! Nice to see you again.

Unvote

I think he should at least read the thread before we lynch him, no?

Not like he was going to be lynched before a catchup post...
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:

SHALL I GIVE YOU A CLUE?

Nope. I want it to be seen by anyone but you before I acknowledge its existence.

I can narrow it down to the more crucial parts. Since you seem to think I'm mad and I'm imagining stuff, this shouldn't do any harm.

^^^ ?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Hoppster »

Back from unexpected and sudden V/LA, apologies.

Maruchan wrote:Oh and honestly Hoppster I just realized isn't a scumspect of mine.

If he was scum he would be nowhere NEAR this stupidly tunnelvisoning me, as he would KNOW I was town, an therefore know that when I flipped all eyes would be on him. No scum is that stupid.

If I were scum, couldn't that be the reason I would be doing this? -__-

scooby wrote:Things are still the same.

Kondi's slot is still scum.

Reck is still scum.

I'm willing to give donjosh a post with opinions on every player alive.

If somehow one of them flips town, then hahon is a solid option for death.

Hoopster, maruchan, racerman and whispersilk are all town, so people voting from them are either scum or idiots.

I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

wut
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Hoppster »

hahonryuu wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

wut

you said you would not let maru live if reck flipped town...so he asked what happens if reck flips scum. do you still kill maru no matter what? or does he live.

umm, we win if Reck is scum... ?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Hoppster »

There's no point in pretending Don Josh is not scum at this point though, is there? >_>

(FWIW, I was however talking about you being scum on the basis that Don Josh is scum and thusly assumed Maruchan was as well.)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:You said Maruchan scum
IF
reck is town.

so what if he is scum?

>> DonJosh is scum
>> EITHER Reck or Maruchan is scum

If by some chance DonJosh ISN'T scum, Reck's not dying first, you are. The only thing that makes Reck possible scum in my eyes in interactions with kondi.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Well, not
100%
sure, because as soon as I say something like that it comes back to bite me on my ass post-game. >_>
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:Yea, but you get my point. Is what I said correct?

Yes.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Hoppster »

whispersilk wrote:hoppster, why are you so convinced that Maru is scum?

From my POV, Maru is town. If he were scum, there is no way in hell he would have played day 1 the way he did. He came off as almost 100% mime, and therefore put himself at huge risk of being killed by me night 1. Why would scum risk half their team that way?

y halo thar 2scum2bescum argument

In my eyes the 'actual' case on Reck is the incriminating scum-flail-distance by kondi (which I still believe is
far
more condemning of Maruchan. Whatever, there's practically confirmed scum in the two if DonJosh is scum).

So, yeah, if somehow Don Josh is town don't vig Reck, vig Maruchan for great justice because he's scummy independently.

If DonJosh is scum then vig one of Reck/Maruchan, IDRC which because we can lynch the other tomorrow if need be.

Question:
Is there anybody apart from me with this Maruchan-scum thing? Because basically scooby and whispersilk are against it and the rest of you seem reasonably content to ignore me when I push it...
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Hoppster »

xRECKONERx wrote:I don't know. What I do know is that you're incredibly scummy for basically saying "lynch DonJosh... if he's scum, vig one of Reck/Maruchan, and we'll lynch the other tomorrow" and then saying "lynch DonJosh... if he's town, vig Maruchan and we'll lynch Reck tomorrow"

You're lining up THREE deaths in a row

If DonJosh is town there's not much of a case on you as far as I'm concerned. Not sure where you got that second bit from.

I am fully endorsing the first bit though and I don't see why I should compromise on it or dance around it when it's likely correct.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Hoppster »

DonJosh wrote:Sorry bout that :oops:
Anyway, what's with all this "vig Reck" shit? No. Bad. Reck is town.
UNVOTE:

As for the lynch, I'm not entirely decided, but Maruchan is my top suspect for now.
We'll vig based on the lynch flip.

>> No other reads other than Reck or Maruchan
>> No reasoning

This is a scum-claim where DonJosh is deliberately further WIFOMing the Maruchan/Reck connection.

DonJosh: If you've been reading (which presumably you must have been doing to declare Reck town) then you should know that you are the lynch, and so you should be able to announce your preferred vig-shot because, of course, YOU KNOW your flip, amirite?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Hoppster »

racerman13's wiki page wrote:Blacklist:

xRECKONERx (
total douchecanoe
)

For The Fact Yes

(I added myself to your blacklist for this to save you the hassle.)

DonJosh wrote:Fine. If I'm for sure today's lynch, than I'd say we vig racerman or Maruchan.

That's nice to know.

Somebody
(hello whispersilk!)
hammer.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Hoppster »

racerman13 wrote:Guys, I'm not usually this bad. Look at my meta if you want. I just am not playing well this game.

I agree, I looked at your first Newbie game and it had one post that was better than all your posts here combined.

DonJosh wrote:
racerman13 wrote:Don, you aren't dead yet.

Hm. You seem to be right. :oops:
Hoppster confuzzled me *shakes fist*

Since I'm still alive, I'll just leave this here... VOTE: Hoppster

wut

I DEMAND A HAMMER
I DEMAND IT
NOW

Maruchan wrote:Oh fuck sorry.

I totally confused this with Mayo Clinic.

:oops:

We were talkign about vig targets and I'm on the verge of falling asleep (about to head to bed) so I confused which tab I was on.

MY BAD!!!
IGNORE ME!!!

^^^ scum worried about his mistake being pushed as a scumslip

Vig shouldn't shoot
randomly
. Perhaps randomly from a pool of 2 or 3 players.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:MY BAD!!!
IGNORE ME!!!

And in addition to that:

Maruchan wrote:See what I mean how he pushes everything as scummy? How is me apologizing for confusing games at all scummy?

^^^ scum caught for wrong reasons

It's not what you're saying, it's how you're saying it.

That's how I caught kondi, remember? FFS, 'Hi' isn't scummy by itself.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Hoppster »

xRECKONERx wrote:Vig Hoppster.

I changed my mind. He's leading the town WAY too hard and I do not trust him one bit. When I saw Hoppster-town last time, he was much more reserved and willing to scumhunt.

I like being a SUPER-COOL-LEADER. :(

If you're talking about Psychic Mafia, I was intimidated by the playerlist there. This game is the first non-Newbie Game I've played in where ~1/2 the playerlist have later join dates than me, and meta be damned, I'm going to make the most of it.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Hoppster »

xRECKONERx wrote:We're not debating if being a strong, vocal leader is a tell. I'm stating that the Hoppster I've seen in other games has been MUCH more reserved and shy and timid, and he's been town all the other times. It's also CRUCIAL for scum to be at least somewhat in control in this game, since the watcher/vig combo can devastate them.

I'll assume that you're talking about LIPD Mafia and Psychic Mafia because I'd say that those are the only 2 of my 7 completed town games (excluding my first ever Newbie game for obvious reasons) that fit 'reserved and shy and timid'. In both of those games, I was intimidated by the playerlist, which included players who have been playing much longer than I have, players who are much better than I am, and players who have played with each other several times before.

Wiki page for town games.

The most obvious counter-examples from those would be AGGoGSaI Mafia (in which I aggressively tunnelled town Day 1) and Open 310 (in which I set out from the onset to lead but in hindsight fucked up).
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Hoppster »

VOTE: Maruchan

Went through my ISO and collected a bunch of quotes that when put together are a case of sorts. Quotes conveniently break it down into seperate digestable points. Some of the less relevant stuff has been taken out.
Spoiler: Collection of my points against him (all quotes mine)
Maruchan case

• Voting kondi despite thinking the case on him is idiotic
  • This flailing post in response to me catching the above oh jeezus this post is awful. It's an attempt to discredit me but rather bizarely he discredits me using stuff that is completely pulled out [of] his ass.
  • (To be confirmed upon Kondi scumflip) kondi's last post is obvobvdistance from Maruchan

Maruchan wrote:
Anyways, Hoppster is scum. IDK his partner, but hoppster is scum.

best scum-claim yet

>> Voting kondi
>> OMG Hoppster is scum with mystery partner!!!!!!!!!!! (actually he's scum with scooby becoz scooby has a town-read on him hehehe)

Maruchan wrote:As fer my vote? I liked the idea that Reckoner proposed, and I liked the vig's idea, so I am following the vig. thats why my vote is where it is, and where yo usay you want yours to be, but isn't there.

wait what

thanx for claiming scum yet again

their 'idea' was Night Action related and has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LYNCH FOR TODAY

Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:You were accusing me of being either scum or an idiot - why have you dropped the scum accusation?

Why did I drop the scum part? Cuz now I just think you're an idiot
, which is what you'l plead when you see my flip.

Maruchan wrote:
My two biggest scum reads right now are Hoppster
[...]

Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:MY BAD!!!
IGNORE ME!!!

And in addition to that:

Maruchan wrote:See what I mean how he pushes everything as scummy? How is me apologizing for confusing games at all scummy?

^^^ scum caught for wrong reasons

I've had a brief look at Maruchan-hahonryuu connections using the nifty new multi-ISO feature, and admittedly there's nothing that sticks out as super-incriminating. This struck me as a slightly awkward interaction, but I think that's probably confirmation bias on my part.

whispersilk wrote:btw, if we mislynch today, I will be very tempted to take a shot tonight.

I would actually support this. You've by FAR been the best player and you've shown twice that your individual decision is better than the town's collective decision.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 501, whispersilk wrote:
In post 499, xRECKONERx wrote:What are those two times she's shown that?

I mean to be fair, shooting tonight with a mislynch wouldn't be terrible because then this game wouldn't have to go on another day. I kinda wanna lynch racerman, though... I think Hoppster trying to goad whispersilk into shooting for a quick scum victory if wrong is terrible and incriminates him as well. I just don't see Maruchan scum, but at this point I'd probably hammer anybody besides whispersilk because tomorrow is going to suck dick anyway.

I think he means the two night kills I've made, on lets face it, two of the least suspect players in the game.

Yup.

xRECKONERx wrote:Plus, the way Hoppster is just kinda riding his previous suspicions all the way into the end of the game rubs me as wrong... he's not even acknowledging any of the new information (hahonryuu-goon, scooby-watcher) and is just pushing for Maruchan based on old cases. I dislike that immensely.

hahonryuu being scum, while admittedly a bit unexpected, doesn't make my Maruchan case any weaker.

scooby being watcher, again, doesn't mean much to my Maruchan case.

(Which btw is a decent case if you haven't read it.)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Hoppster »

Why did you lynch me before I could defend myself?

Vig racerman if you want, but I'm going to be all uppity post-game if it's Maruchan.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 572, whispersilk wrote:omg, I think Maru is scum.

ohai pretty sure I've been saying this
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Hoppster »

totally a scum-slip
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 358, Maruchan wrote:Oh and honestly Hoppster I just realized isn't a scumspect of mine.

If he was scum he would be nowhere NEAR this stupidly tunnelvisoning me, as he would KNOW I was town, an therefore know that when I flipped all eyes would be on him. No scum is that stupid.
In post 515, Maruchan wrote:I agree with hoppster lynch/racer vig btw.

should I vote him or will that hammer?
In post 525, Maruchan wrote:Reckoner I honestly wish I was scum this game, just so I could have blown your mind.

Vote:Hoppster

Vig racer tonight if hoppster isn't scum, and If reck is scum I'll be all :igmeou:

kay
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 542, Hoppster wrote:Why did you lynch me before I could defend myself?

Vig racerman if you want, but I'm going to be all uppity post-game if it's Maruchan.

Yeah, I'm changing this. Please vig Maruchan.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 589, Maruchan wrote:Kill me the scum fucking deserve this with you and hoppster tunneling me like shit and making stupid ass cases out of nothing.

Maruchan wrote:Hoppster i can't wait for this game to be over so I can go

"I FUCKING TOLD YO USO"

In post 587, Hoppster wrote:
In post 358, Maruchan wrote:Oh and honestly Hoppster I just realized isn't a scumspect of mine.

In post 515, Maruchan wrote:I agree with hoppster lynch/racer vig btw.

should I vote him or will that hammer?
In post 525, Maruchan wrote:Reckoner I honestly wish I was scum this game, just so I could have blown your mind.

Vote:Hoppster

Vig racer tonight if hoppster isn't scum, and If reck is scum I'll be all :igmeou:

kay

kay
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Hoppster »

yay
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 599, racerman13 wrote:Fuck...Tbh...well, I can't decide who it is between Reck and Maru. Maybe decide based on the flip? Idk.

Reck seems more sincere than Maru. I'd say Maru would be the last scum.

Uh...I think our mod has died.

He died in shock when he saw Maruchan's terrible hammer.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Hoppster »

whispersilk wrote:Maru, why didn't you wait for hopp to say something like I asked?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Hoppster »

gg.

MVP to Reck/whispersilk. The vig-shots were ridiculously good, and Reck was definitely the player who seemed most cottoned-on to hahonryuu and I.

Modding was great and helpful.

I take slight issue with the Role PMs (specifically the win-cons) which seem to suggest both Mafia and Mimes can win, but that's pretty much it.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Hoppster »

I actually checked with wicked about that pre-game:

In post 19, Wickedestjr wrote:
Now were just waiting on one confirm.

I was asked a question about the setup which I'll answer in the thread just to clear up any confusion. It is not possible for two different factions to win. If both Mimes are lynched, then the Mimes win and the game ends. If both Mafia are lynched, then the Town wins and the game ends. If the Mafia satisfy their win condition before the Mimes are both lynched, then the Mafia win. Also, if one of the Mimes is nightkilled, then it has become impossible for the Mimes to win and the other Mime (if they are still alive) will be taken out of the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”