Newbie 1136: DarthYoshi's Dystopia of Death (Fin--who won?!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:38 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Day Two, Vote Count the Second

DH-Star (1): Theamatuer
Theamatuer (1): ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy (1): AeRyung
Not Voting (4): Everyone else

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no-lynch.

The deadline is currently set for 8:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time, Sunday, September 4.

As ever, any questions or concerns, please let me know.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 am

Post by AeRyung »

theamatuer wrote:In that case, let me ask you one thing.

Between me and Hiplop, who would be easier to get a lynch with?

What's is your motive to ask this question?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
LoL: AeRyung
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

theamatuer wrote:No, those two points might look different, but in reality are the same thing.
First, Ghostlin is suretown now due to lynch, so the main suspects as said by so many people are one of me or Hiplop. Since the NK showed Hiplop as town, you thought of the NK as "illogical" and decided to ignore it, and decided to go lynch me instead. I say that scum's goal was to get one of Hiplop or me lynched by lynching the other. Since you see that one is town, you think the other must be scum. Comparatively between HIplop and I, Hiplop is an IC-eligible as he so said to everyone, and therefore it would be easier to get me lynched than him.

Again. That makes no sense.
Both you and hiplop were the ones that were most likely to get the most suspicions on you, regardless the (lack of) night kill. Why would scum take out one of them to have a higher possibility of lynching the other one, when the odds were at least as high, if not higher, that at least one of them would be lynched? And if then one of you two would be lynched, there is another player that has high possibilities of being lynched a following day.
So, you point is moot.
And if you still think you say something that is noteworthy, ask every one else about it. I am 99% sure they will say the same.
AeRyung wrote:
CS wrote:Why do you think that only the most experienced people can lead town in the right direction? This is a good post for scum-newbs trying to hide behind experienced players.
And I still lack an answer on my response to your case. Too bad hiplop already died, but pretend him to be still alive, your case had holes.

You don't answer the questions I ask which requires thorough writing. When you post, you post in 1-2 sentences most of the time consisting of nothing very helpful other than game mechanics. You make comments and ask questions and when those questions are answered, you don't do much with that information, nor do you try to build a strong case for everyone else to see to convince that person is scum. If you are, then share it. For someone who seems aggressive in his writing, your actions are very, very mild. You're scared to do something out of the ordinary, you seem held back. These people think you're null-town because you do just enough to keep suspicion off of you. Interrogate just enough, post just enough, you mostly critique people on how they play and how they are very scum like and what not but really, that's just about the majority of your posts. You evade simple questions and turn it around on the other player without answering the question requested. You question a lot, yet answer little.

VOTE: ConSpiracy

- That is no response. Way to avoid a big post you should respond to.
- Which answers should I write more about? I'd rather show what my opinion is rather than talking around it with unneeded fluff.
- I fully disagree that my posts contain nothing helpful. My opinion is largely showed and game mechanics are only told when it is needed, which doesn't take much space in my posts at all.
- If an answer pleases me, there is no need to go on with it. Or do you want me to clog up the thread with unnecessary comments?
- Every one knows my suspicions, so I don't think my actions are mild at all.
- Just saying I am scared to do something out of the ordinary isn't enough. You can't know that. And if you think I am, show me.
- So? I try to find scum.
- I haven't evaded questions. Come with proof.
AeRyung wrote:

What's is your motive to ask this question?

Just as he is doing all the time. He is trying to make his lynch less likely to happen with non-existant reasons and WIFOM.

Every body should read or at least skim his ISO. At least half of the stuff he posts is blatantly saying things that do not make sense. It's becoming a pattern.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 am

Post by theamatuer »

OK then, I am completely useless in this game.
I'll just point out that I am innocent, DH-star is most likely useless, and lurk the rest of the game out.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:22 am

Post by theamatuer »

EBWOP: I meant DH-star is most likely scum
Its just whatever
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by AeRyung »

ConSpiracy wrote:
AeRyung wrote:Will you lead town in the right direction?

Why do you think that only the most experienced people can lead town in the right direction? This is a good post for scum-newbs trying to hide behind experienced players.
And I still lack an answer on my response to your case. Too bad hiplop already died, but pretend him to be still alive, your case had holes.

It was a very simple question asked but instead you turned around asking me a question. All you need to do is answer, THEN ask if need be. And what was your question? Must have missed it.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Stels »

Both would be at the top of the list. Hiplop was eager to lynch Ghostlin. He knew Ghostlin was a PR and even said so in the thread. If he lived, he had some serious questions to answer.
You would be equally judged since you parroted pretty much everything hiplop said and did. If hiplop lived, you would be faced with the same trial.
Pretty much what CS said.
Repetition FTW.

theamatuer wrote:I know you're online, so answer me.

I tend to post once a day. I post more than once when I feel extremely bored. Sorry if I didn't answer right away.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

initiating a search to replace dh star.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by theamatuer »

DarthYoshi wrote:
initiating a search to replace dh star.

*sigh* here we go again.
Its just whatever
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Johhog »

Well, this game is hard to read for sure.

Guys, would you follow your gut or your logic in voting? I know that I decide who I will vote, but I'm just asking.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

theamatuer wrote:OK then, I am completely useless in this game.
I'll just point out that I am innocent, DH-star is most likely useless, and lurk the rest of the game out.

Explain more in detail why DH-star is scum rather than just saying it.
AeRyung wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:
AeRyung wrote:Will you lead town in the right direction?

Why do you think that only the most experienced people can lead town in the right direction? This is a good post for scum-newbs trying to hide behind experienced players.

It was a very simple question asked but instead you turned around asking me a question. All you need to do is answer, THEN ask if need be. And what was your question? Must have missed it.

Well, I didn't answer it properly, because there is no good use of this question. Firstly, scum and town would both answer that they would guide town in the right direction. Secondly, there isn't really something like guiding in mini games. Every body has enough room to push their own suspicions through without hindering the game too much.
Anyways, I will guide the town in the right direction. If every body would follow my guidance theam will be lynched and the scum-team will most likely lose a member.

The questions you didn't answer are my responses on your cases. At first you said, that hiplop and I were scum because of A,B,C. I said why A,B,C were wrong and you left it alone.
Today, you said why I am scum because of D,E,F. I said again why that's not true and you left it alone again. It is as if you do not believe your own reasons and just fake them and leave them alone.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by theamatuer »

ConSpiracy wrote:

DH-star is suspicious because SB was suspicious. He did something scummy as I said here. Instead of trying to defend it, he just dissapeared and was later replaced by DH-star. DH-star isn't that suspicious, but when I posted this post at the very beginning of day 2, he also dissapeared. I don't feel this is coincidence. Plus, like I said before,
hey, replacing a scum doesn't make you innocent now, does it?

conspiracy wrote:Well, I didn't answer it properly, because there is no good use of this question. Firstly, scum and town would both answer that they would guide town in the right direction. Secondly, there isn't really something like guiding in mini games. Every body has enough room to push their own suspicions through without hindering the game too much.
Anyways, I will guide the town in the right direction. If every body would follow my guidance theam will be lynched and the scum-team will most likely lose a member.
To be honest, I don't care if you lynch me anymore, since I achieved my original goal of surviving day 1. Just don't lynch CS once I flip town and lynch DH-star again.

The questions you didn't answer are my responses on your cases. At first you said, that hiplop and I were scum because of A,B,C. I said why A,B,C were wrong and you left it alone.
Today, you said why I am scum because of D,E,F. I said again why that's not true and you left it alone again. It is as if you do not believe your own reasons and just fake them and leave them alone.
I say it's because you proved her points wrong that she left it alone, in fear that you would attack her as scum if she persisting, since she's a newb and you're an IC
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by theamatuer »

ConSpiracy wrote:

DH-star is suspicious because SB was suspicious. He did something scummy as I said here. Instead of trying to defend it, he just dissapeared and was later replaced by DH-star. DH-star isn't that suspicious, but when I posted this post at the very beginning of day 2, he also dissapeared. I don't feel this is coincidence. Plus, like I said before,
hey, replacing a scum doesn't make you innocent now, does it?

conspiracy wrote:Well, I didn't answer it properly, because there is no good use of this question. Firstly, scum and town would both answer that they would guide town in the right direction. Secondly, there isn't really something like guiding in mini games. Every body has enough room to push their own suspicions through without hindering the game too much.
To be honest, I don't care if you lynch me anymore, since I achieved my original goal of surviving day 1. Just don't lynch CS once I flip town and lynch DH-star again.
EBWOP: fixd

[/quote] I say it's because you proved her points wrong that she left it alone, in fear that you would attack her as scum if she persisting, since she's a newb and you're an IC[/quote]
Its just whatever
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Stels »

theamatuer wrote:To be honest, I don't care if you lynch me anymore, since I achieved my original goal of surviving day 1.

AtE and anti-town behavior...
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I try to not get lynched and you call me scum. I let you lynch me and you call me scum. I attack others and you call me scum. I defend myself and you call me scum. I post info and you call it WIFOM. I post other things and you call it fluff. You are going to lynch me anyways whether I'm scum or not, and I've given you my stance. Now either lynch me or go bug somebody else, K?
Its just whatever
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by AeRyung »

ConSpiracy wrote:The questions you didn't answer are my responses on your cases. At first you said, that hiplop and I were scum because of A,B,C. I said why A,B,C were wrong and you left it alone.

Just like you said here
ConSpiracy wrote:If an answer pleases me, there is no need to go on with it. Or do you want me to clog up the thread with unnecessary comments?
I feel same, except half of my reasons are out of laziness.

You and Ghostlin both have accused me because of my "obvious" scum tells so much that I was against using the same tactic on others because you're wrong about me and if I follow those footsteps, I may be wrong about others just like you are of me. This is a big part of the reason why I'm currently ignoring theam's weirdness at the moment. But then again, I was wrong in being on the Ghostlin wagon, and you were right for his read. That encourages me to listen to what you have to say but I'm going to give it some time because theam is actually really easy prey, a little too easy for my taste. That thought bugs me, and I can't ignore it. Though I am certainly, interested in your style of play. You're either a really good town, or a really good scum. I enjoy thinking of both possibilities;but it's fascinating to think if you are scum, how clevar you are in executing these plays. I will end up having to choose between the two someday but the shades of grey have not yet been colored in my story. Sorry but, you're gonna be the villain until I change my mind or IF I change my mind, yadig.

@theam - theam, you sometimes make me wanna put you in a blanket and rock you back and forth. Do you care if you get lynched at this point? You are probably going to get lynched next so give us as much information as you can before you go. Your reads on people and why you believe they are scum with sufficient amount of reasoning.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by AeRyung »

yes i said CLEVAR. But really, I meant clever.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Prodding Morthas.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 am

Post by theamatuer »

I'll probably do it later. I still angry about what happened to Yamichan.
Its just whatever
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Morthas »

Um, hey. I'll post later i promise D:. Busy day today.
Capitalism, ho
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:10 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Kondi2424 replaces DH-Star, and DY is relieved to not have to find a replacement for Morthas, too. :P

Thanks, guys!
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Hey Johhog. Hey ConSpiracy. :D

I'll read through and post my thoughts.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Johhog »

Hai there. Let's hope our time together in this game will be longer than 30 minutes.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Morthas »

F*ck it. I'm going to drop the vote on my highest suspicion (gut or not) after kondi2424 does his catchup post. Actually, I'll just drop it now.
VOTE: CS I want you to be scum, so much.
Capitalism, ho
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Morthas »

I went through CS's ISO and all i got was neutral posts, posts that attack either Amateur/AeRyung and posts where he asks questions he does nothing with (AeR pointed that out already)
Capitalism, ho

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”