[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Ethos wrote:No, they aren't scum together is more or less what I am saying.

Its marginally possible they are both town, but it would be like you calling 2 of your top 3 FoSs town: its unlikely.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3292945

This and a lot of Wicked's iso is why they arent scum together.

Both of them town? Doubt it.

...then again I've been wrong about far more than just 2 people's alignments in a game. (try: everyone's alignment ... oh man DEFCON 3.0 was bad)
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Ethos »

HezLucky wrote:
Ethos wrote:No, they aren't scum together is more or less what I am saying.

Its marginally possible they are both town, but it would be like you calling 2 of your top 3 FoSs town: its unlikely.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3292945

This and a lot of Wicked's iso is why they arent scum together.

On the contrary, this post is a great way for wicked to, you know, WIN THE GAME. Especially given that the above post came something like 100 posts BEFORE wicked actually claimed cop.

No...just...no.

Magua, catch up please.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm here. Back from my V/LA. Unfortunately I'm behind and won't be able to catchup until tomorrow.

I see we have several replacements. Welcome and thanks for replacing in! :)
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Horrifying Hero »

Hey, Slaxx.

Wanted to bring this up while I was on the subject of failures*:

The game didn't end when Wicked died.

*But didn't due to ongoing. It's not, anymore.
Hydra: Mastin/Lateralus22
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Amor »

Votecount

Wickedestjr - 3 (Horrifying Hero, HezLucky, LobsterCatapult)

el simo - 2 (tarsonisocelot, lewarcher82)
lewarcher82 - 2 (Wickedestjr, Ethos)

Not Voting - Magua, Tomie Uzumaki, el simo

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. The current deadline is August 26 at 11:59 PM. If no majority has been reached at this time, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Tomie Uzumaki has been prodded. Currently looking for a replacement for lewarcher.
Last edited by Amor on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Ill be V/LA this weekend,

for now, and do a re-read. i should be back either not tonight to post, but sunday
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Ethos »

Horrifying Hero wrote:Hey, Slaxx.

Wanted to bring this up while I was on the subject of failures*:

The game didn't end when Wicked died.

*But didn't due to ongoing. It's not, anymore.

Gorilla flipped town.

We can play this game all day bro.
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Ethos »

Anyway, if that really all you have to say in response to everything that's going on maybe you should replace out or actually do something. Your choice.
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Nah. Quite frankly, we're waiting for deadline to get near. We can talk all day, but we both have realized neither will so much as consider moving our positions until 48 or so hours before deadline. Making a case would be a waste of time.
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:21 pm

To clarify:
First we = us, Horrifying Hero. The others could be considered as well since they're valid. :P But they were meant as "We" as in "Wicked Lynch versus Ethos's choices", and neither will move before then.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Ethos wrote:Anyway, if that really all you have to say in response to everything that's going on maybe you should replace out or actually do something. Your choice.

This is the first time I've posted on MafiaScum drunk so this may be the alcohol talking but you are a complete and utter failure.

I mean that in a nice way and you should switch wagons to Wicked.

:)
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Magua »

Ok. Finally reread. Blah blah Yank vs Hez blah blah sucks blah blah blah. And yes, I'm aware that I replaced Yank.

So.

Lobster Catapult is scum. Let's-1v1-trade-you-and-me scum.

Lewarcher is probably scum, but not as certain on the Avast slot as I am on the LobsterCatapult slot.

HorrifyingHero / tarsonis wrestle for the third, in case I'm wrong about lewarcher.

Hez is the most bullheadedly wrong town I've seen in quite awhile. But bullheadedly wrong town is still town.

El Simo is pretty set town. Throughout Day 1, the only play I really liked was Rainbow Dash's and El Simo's.

Tomie Uzumaki is town, not because of any play, but because of the constant attacks by Vifam, and to a lesser extent, Lobster Catapult. None of it reads as bussing, they're scum, Tomie's town.

I believe Wicked's claim. I find Horrifying Hero's "case" against Wicked to be BS, and I find Hez's tunneling on Wicked to be...unconvincing, given the depth of tunneling he pulled against Yank yesterday.

Ethos is cleared by Wicked, so is obviously godfather.

So.
tl;dr:

I'm not voting Wicked.
I am voting Lobster Catapult.
VOTE: Lobster Catapult
I will vote lewarcher if needed, but LC lynch is much, much better.
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by Ethos »

Magua, this replace in and copy my exact reads is starting to get a little lame and boring. You're meant to pretend to have terribad reads so I can scream and swear and insult your family just a little more.

Unvote, Vote: Lobster
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Ethos »

Magua wrote:Ethos is cleared by Wicked, so is obviously godfather.

Hmmmm. So if we lynch the miller claim and they flip miller the odds that we're godfather increases, right?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by el simo »

Reread:

If I were the cop in this game, I'd probably have tried to lynch HH just so I wouldn't have to deal with him later. But that approach is probably high unorthodox so I can't use it as a basis to say what Wicked did wasn't in the interests of a cop. So I'm going to largely ignore this part of the game until later.

Rereading Yonzy knowing he is scum makes his posts seem so clear cut scummy, should've picked up on this yesterday!

Wicked and Lobster have a lot of coaching interactions with Yonzy, + scummies!

Bobs interactions with Yonzy make him pretty clear cut town in my books, ish yesterday wasn't a good day for me.

Upon review, I strongly disagree with Avasts case on KKN. He was completely over exagerating the situation. I'm feeling might embarrased right about now, 4 pages in and I've flipped on 3 views I had during those 4 pages originally.. +++ scummies!!

Vifams post about scum being on the KKN wagon is revealing.. Since 3 of 5 of them are confirmed town and I'm also town that makes the only possible target Avast, one of my top suspects from the reread. + scummies!

Vifam makes a case against Lobster but does nothing to pursue it, interesting! + scummies

Bob makes a good point about the connection between Vifam and Yank. Even better now that we know Vifam was scum, huge town points for Yank.

Avast was pretty quick to buddy Vifam. + scummies

Friends brief appearance is striking, in his one post he attacks two of my three biggest suspects, I highly doubt he would've bussed both his partners as scum, so I'm assuming one of Wicked, Avast or Yank would be his partner. It's obv not Yank so that leaves Wicked or Avast. Interesting!! Yes this is assuming Lob is scum, because well, I do assume Lob is scum.

Lobster also buddies Vifam with a townie rating. + scummies - Avast and Lob doing a good job of trying to get rid of Vifams scummy vibe from Yonzy.

So Wicked is pretty sure about his case on Avast. This makes me wtf his choice of night investgation. He is either bad cop or scum!

Interesting to note, all four of Wicked, Lob, Avast and Vifam were voting different wagons by post 439.

Lobster was trying to stop the Avast wagon pretty hard, I'm starting to see some strong reoccuring patterns here!

There is definitely scum on the Bob wagon at the end of day 1, no wagon grows that fast with out scum. Even more interestingly enough both Avast and Lobster were pushing that wagon!

I pretty much stopped reading after this, I have enough information.

Lewarcher and LobsterCatapult are the remaining scum.

vote: LobsterCatapult

Who is Magua replacing?
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by el simo »

^ for those of you who missed it, as it's not that clear.

My reads on Lob and Avast come from their strong interactions with Yonzy and Vifam and I tie them together as the remaining scum team through their votes and bandwagons.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

HezLucky wrote:This is a scum that has been caught, has clearly given up (lol look at his activity lately) and is trying to squeeze out ONE more day in hopes that the distraction will cause him to live even LONGER.

Pay attention. I was V/LA. :roll:

el simo wrote:So Wicked is pretty sure about his case on Avast. This makes me wtf his choice of night investgation. He is either bad cop or scum!

Pay attention. Rainbowdash said he was going to kill either bobsnox or avasthearties. :roll:

I like both Ethos and Magua's posts so far and my town reads on those slots have strengthened. The only issue I have with Ethos so far is the reasoning for their town read on el simo. Their reasoning seems weak. I'm not at all impressed with lewarcher82 and my read on that slot has strengthened as well.

I realize I haven't contributed a lot to the game recently, so I'm also going to do an analysis of the game. I'm pretty sure avas is scum, but I'm going to look for more evidence to strengthen that read and possibly determine who the third scum is.

My strong town reads at the moment (in order from most townish to least townish) are:
Ethos- Innocent investigation + Pro-town contributions
HezLucky- Tunneling + Exchange with YankCane151 + I don't get the impression he's necessarily trying to appear pro-town or appease the town
Magua- YankCane's play + I don't get the impression he's necessarily trying to appear pro-town or appease the town
Tomie Uzumaki- Kid Know Nothing's play in general + Kid Know Nothing's attack of Yonzy (it didn't look like a bus)
Horrifying Hero- Strong certainty that I'm scum (this point is much stronger because I know I'm town and if they're scum, so would they)

That leaves:
LobsterCatapult
el simo
tarsonisocelot
lewarcher82

At this point I'd support a lynch on any of these four and only one of these four. I'm going to read/skim through the thread again and see which of these players are connected with eachother and who is connected to Vifam.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Question I'd like answered before I post my analysis (which I'm still working on):
tarsonisocelot, was your vote for el simo in post 41 a random vote or was it for the reasons given by ConfidAnon in post 35?
-Wickedestjr
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Magua »

Ethos wrote:Magua, this replace in and copy my exact reads is starting to get a little lame and boring. You're meant to
pretend
to have terribad reads so I can scream and swear and insult your family just a little more.

*snores*

el simo wrote:Who is Magua replacing?

YankCane.
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Amor »

Fenix replaces lewarcher82, effective immediately.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Wicked wrote:I like both
Ethos
and Magua's posts so far and my
town
reads
[/y]
on
those slots
have
strengthened
This has to be the biggest scumslip of the century.

Wicked, you're a "cop".

You "investigated" ConfidAnon, who "turned up town". And therefore, ConfidAnon is not a "town-read", but rather, already Confirmed Town.

Ethos replaced ConfidAnon. You have a "town read" on Ethos?
No, YOU SHOULD BE CALLING ETHOS CONFIRMED TOWN, NOT
JUST
A TOWN READ!

The only issue I have with Ethos so far is the reasoning for their town read on el simo.
HE HAS AN
ISSUE
WITH HIS "COP CLEAR"! Does anyone NOT see the
issue
with that?
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Broken tag.
Horrifying Hero wrote:
Wicked wrote:I like both
Ethos
and Magua's posts so far and my
town
reads
on
those slots
have
strengthened
This has to be the biggest scumslip of the century.

Wicked, you're a "cop".

You "investigated" ConfidAnon, who "turned up town". And therefore, ConfidAnon is not a "town-read", but rather, already Confirmed Town.

Ethos replaced ConfidAnon. You have a "town read" on Ethos?
No, YOU SHOULD BE CALLING ETHOS CONFIRMED TOWN, NOT
JUST
A TOWN READ!

The only issue I have with Ethos so far is the reasoning for their town read on el simo.
HE HAS AN
ISSUE
WITH HIS "COP CLEAR"! Does anyone NOT see the
issue
with that?
Fixed?
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Ethos »

@ HH -
With a vig and cop in the same setup and no roleblocker the likelihood of inclusion of a godfather is very high therefore his innocents wouldn't be confirmed town or clear like you're attempting to make out. Further in the exact same post you quoted and mentioned he stated that his investigation of our along with our play thus far together make us his strongest town-read. This means that he hasn't 'forgotten' his investigation on us so to speak like you're attempting to make out. Further his disagreement with our read and reasoning behind our thoughts of El Simo isn't questioning of our alignment but asking for further clarification on the read which Slaxx will go into later.

Keep reaching and stretching though it's fun to observe.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

QFT. Ethos isn't confirmed town. It's just more likely that that is the case because of my investigation. I'm still working on my analysis.
-Wickedestjr
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Fenix »

/confirm

I'm reading the thread right now, depending on when I finish I'll give my overview tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, if there is anything you'd like to ask me feel free.
GO!
RAICHU!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”