The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by The Mask »

O, congrats Surye. I planned to say kcd was my townread to turn the tables, but I thought "there's no reason surye-sk wouldn't no lynch and kill one guy and block the other." And I was annoyed at how many times Kcd just gave up on explaining ANY damn thing back to me. It was fun either way and I'm glad we were able to get this game up and running. Thanks for hosting Emp....... Kcd you weren't winning. What are you talking about?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by The Mask »

Look at the cast of people who called me scum, Amrun. Compared to those who supported me (ironhead, noc in particular) my supporters were better voices of the town. Lol really tho.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Nocmen »

I was actually quite happy to die, because I was completely cast off with nothing to really go on at all. The no-reveal really hurts my scumhunting playstyle.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, mask, you managed to survive and I was hoping you'd win (obviously). I'm just saying that I personally thouught you were pretty transparent. Not everyone thinks the way I do.

I was in a rotten mood when I sid that, but it wasn't meant to be towards you. Apologies.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

WOW.

I didn't expect soras to flip town.

I had him pegged as SK and mask as mafia but Mask's wagon wouldn't go off.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

CMAR had found the very, VERY stupid breadcrumb from C-Worl in his first post.
If we were alive that second lynch would not have occured.
Nevermind, I never was really committed in this game, anyways.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Amrun wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:I had Cobblefone as SK, so don't feel I was too far off since he was Mafia Goon.

LOL @ Amrun- http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3170379

And now I can, in restrospect, say "I told you so", I'd like all the "town" players to explain to me again why my case was bad, yet exactly correct.

@EmpKing- Thanks for modding and letting me replace in!!! Not knowing alignments at death kind of sucked, but it added a dimension to the game I hadn't had before.

No, seriously, your case was fucking horrible and extremely insulting. I happened to be a mafia traitor, but I put a lot of work into this game and I didn't even read my predecessor's reads because they weren't important.

I'm insulted that you STILL think you were right and you can't separate reality from fiction. If you say the sky is blue because little aliens piss blue and it rains on the atmosphere making it appear blue, you're still wrong even though the sky is blue. Those are the basic rules of logic.

So, it sounds like if I go "Chicken-blood voodoo sacrifice says Amrun=scum" that you would buy that over pointing out improbably similar reads that led me to vote you?

Because, in the end, your role was mafia aligned, which I deduced (however incorrectly) from your read list post.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Amrun »

What you DID say was akin to voodoo sacrifice. No one in their right minds wwould just copy their predecessor's reads - and the reads weren't even that similar.

It's fucking tinfoil hat territory, ESPECIALLY when I provided the completete pbpa to show how I came to my reads organically. I didn't know the scumteam and I was aiming to be nk (converted) so they were totally, 100% genuine.

It's like coming home and your dad built you a desk by hand, put hours of effort into it, and you see the leftover timber lying around and then insisting that he didn't make it because it's so nice he had to have bought it at the store.

It's insulting and ridiculous. Everyone else said it too, so fucking quit.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Surye »

Woooo! Thanks for the game Empking, this was my first SK role, so it was interesting.

I seemed to have decently avoided suspicion on the SK front, I don't think anyone named me as being SK likely specifically.

I was contemplating going with the no-lynch, but it would have been a bit of a gamble, because the no kill confused me on if I had bulletproof left. I had to win it without going into night.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

Great game, man. Definitely reading this through for potential insight.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”