Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gaylord Focker wrote:Benmage is fail. Our vote stays.

No, you may not know who our heads are.

Yep.

O
h
M
y
G
od
U S
uck

vote Gaylord
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sleuth wrote:I'm guilty of being way too busy to have joined this game. Apologies to everyone, especially the mod.

So are you going to rectify this?

Otherwise you should replace out.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

VOTECOUNT 2.2

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Gaylord Focker
(3):
teamsleep, JAMFTW, Benmage,

Benmage
(1):
Gaylord Focker,

JAMFTW
(1):
Captain Haoala,

Sleuth
(1):
Hellhound1,

Hellhound1
(1):
Lurconis,

Yet to vote
(4):
Mafiafixed, don_johnson, Sleuth, lewarcher82

Current Deadline

TUESDAY, AUGUST 30th AT 5:00 PM GMT -7
(expired on 2011-08-30 20:00:00)

Oh, Lew, I guess my poor "slapping people with my O Chem book" joke was very poor. That was me trying to say i was prodding people.

teamsleep is v/la till Monday
don_johnson is v/la till Monday
To those guys, if I sent you a prod, I didn't mean it >___> I just in the mood. :P
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

Hey,everyone, CC here
Haoala seems to have disappeared, but oh well... He'll be here soon.
At the moment I don't like Gaylord. His play very much reminds me of a SK I played with. But I should probably chek his meta.
As for other reads, they are mainly gut. I've been terribly busy the past few days and haven't got a good chance to read the thread, as short as it is. So the following are gut, until I read up a bit.
Sleuth: Something about your play has seemed a little strange. I seem to remember you jumping onto a bandwagon yesterday, with almost no reasoning (on a mobile device, can't quote or open pages without waitin 5 minutes).
Teamsleep: I remember reading a game where you were town (in fact I replaced you), and your play has changed. I also have a feeling that you are bussing Gaylord.
Gaylord: As I said before, I don't like your play. Whether you be SK or scum, the answer is the same. Lynch. Your play has been pretty anti-town, and your attitude is terribad (although attitude isn't really much to base reads from).
As I said before, these are my gutreads and will stand until Haoala can convince me otherwise. Or I re-read and find that my gut fails.

Lastly, what are everyone's reads on me?
Captain Corporal and haoala hydra
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:53 am

Post by teamsleep »

Hello, I'm back a day early. Hospitals are stupid and so are ankles, especially the broken kind.

Benmage wrote:
Wowww.. and you just complained about being nitpicky... :roll: :roll:

This is so bad and you know it with your "oh the irony" comment.

Is it bad that I'd like a larger sample that a singular game?

Maybe my irony comment was in bad taste, but I have no regrets about asking for more than one case. I'm still asking for more than one case, even.

Captain Haoala wrote:
Teamsleep: I remember reading a game where you were town (in fact I replaced you), and your play has changed. I also have a feeling that you are bussing Gaylord.

To the first, part of that, I believe that was a newbie game quite a long time ago. If I'm thinking of the same one, I had to replace out because of personal matters, and before that it had definitely impacted my play as I wasn't able to give 100% to the game.

As to "bussing Gaylord", I think he's scum and unless I committed a terrible misread of my role PM, I'm very sure I'm town.

Lastly, what are everyone's reads on me?

The Haoala part of you is town, CC part of you is null because I haven't really noticed much of you, either.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:dj: why is captain a townread? I simply don't see it, and I don't see why gaylord is likely town, as you say. Can you explain it to me?

Does this mean they're scummy to u?
don_johnson wrote:
Benmage wrote:
don_johnson wrote:ben: unacceptable in that you'd been basically lurking(or at least appearing to).

Do you think I was strategically lurking?

no, but voting you certainly helps me find out. i'm not sure why a second vote would cause you so much distress.

Quote where you believed me "distress(ed)".
don_johnson wrote:
ben wrote:This isn't your first rodeo... Has RL ever gotten in the way of your mafia gaming?

Better yet.. have you ever seen RL effect players on this site?

absolutely, but if i just let everyone make excuses for not posting, what kind of townie would i be?

Read between the lines. I was saying that i had real life issues and was trying to get back in the thread. That isn't purposely lurking. That is real life bone-ing me. I wasn't even attempting to put on a charade of minimal posting/minimal comment and go along like that was the norm. No.. I was simply unable to get into the game.

The difference between being unable to post and stategically lurking should be quite obvious. I wasn't participating in the game. A scum trying to stay off the radar coattails to others opinions. Limps on things. And goes with the flow...while posting minimally.

I was commiting none of those, because I simply wasnt playing. That isn't an alignment tell. That is a life tell.

I can show you a game where I prod dodge for I think 10 days as town(very uncharacteristic of me).
don_johnson wrote:
benmage wrote:I asked an unexplained vote to be explained... Thats pretty damn basic....SHIT you even agreed with wanting it explained. Moreover I gave a timeframe on when I had time to post. That night. If I continued to fall off the radar... or be minimal in my content... maybe you could warrant something.

certainly. its not like you are being lynched here. i think you are overreacting to a vote. hence why i am leaving it there. not one question in this post is directed at gaylord, who is the one who voted you first. just seems odd. i don't think its a big deal, but you seem to be making it one.

Quote for me what you think was "overreacting"...I also don't like the scummy deflection...look at gaylord look at garlord.

I dont care about explained votes on me. If you can provide something of substance..whether true or false, atleast its down on paper... Such whimsical votes are going to be hounded by me whether on me or not. ***Getting people to commit to is HUgely important to scumhunting.

lewarcher82 wrote:
easy, ben, dumb is not referred to you but to your play D1. Yes, I was referring to the time of your 5 consecutive posts. No, I did not read your meta but I will.
You are definitely overreacting
to the posts that are directed to you. If you only had voted for killer D1, I'd definitely say you are scum. But you being out of the wagon still bothers me.

Can you explain how it is overreacting. What of my 5 posts feels like I am overreacting? WHAT**** am I overreacting to? :?: :?: (The two votes on me I'm assuming)

Lets go back and look at my goodness...5 consecutive posts:

Post 116 calling out DJ's shitty vote and cute linguistics.
Post 117This post is a full (sitting on a computer) read/reread of the first 3 pages ending at the top of pg 4(I wanted to do the whole game..and evennnnntually do)..with commentary on things of my mindset if I was there when it occurred... It’s as much for your benefit as it is mine for me to be able to reference as the game continues.
--Note there’s nothing here referring to DJ or Gay. And is roughly 45 mins after my previous post(sorry we have a slow thread)
Post118
Post119
Both post 118, and post 119 follow my return from the gym (as noted at the end of post 117)..roughly 1 hr and 15 mins after post 117. Again stagnant thread…no one posted. Post 118 was a technical link/quote fix for post 117. And Post 119 I forgot to include (hence the simulpost) that I wouldn’t be finishing my read..now, but probably later.
Post 121is a grammatical fix on post 120:
Post 120
Post 120 is simply stating that I won’t be finishing my read. (Go RL) And re-highlights something I found particular peculiar. (Also occurs 2 hrs and 45 mins after post 119)…Surprise.. threads dead.

So while on paper it sounds dreadful of me. To be spamming with 5 consecutive posts. And Being able to say... "he's overreating!" sounds convincing.

But back in reality...what/where am I overreacting?

True/false...I simply gave the thread some much needed attention. (When I finally had the available time)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:I am not sure. I agree with you that quicklynch is usually reckless town, but in this case it was an easy one: killer selfvoted, and scum could think "no one will blame me for hammering a selfvoter"... This is basically the reason why I'd like Gaylord to share his meta. The two heads are probably discussing this in their QTs... I hope that, if they are town, they will decide to reveal themselves.

They haven't revealed themselves. They are refusing to be helpful.

Whats your take on gay now?

lewarcher82 wrote:do me a favour and explain me what happened to killer D1. Look at the wagon and tell me where are the scum votes on it. How many? Which ones more likely according to position?

Mental note to get back to this when I have more time.

lewarcher82 wrote:I skimmed all your game overs, and picked 4 which I read in ISO: I iso'ed BBM large normal, Simpsons Mafia, Pick your Power and Choose Your Side.

Interestingly, in Simpsons Mafia you were scum and kept off the wagon on town mist on day 1, which could be the same you did here if you are scum.

Unfortunately, you did not comment on that choice in the QT, which makes it half as helpful as it would have been if you had explicitely theorized it.

I was NK'd too quickly in BBM by the SK.
PYP1.. ehh weak opponents.
CYS.. worlds most abysmal town. I couldn't have bled town harder.
Simpsons I played really well imo as scum, but was screwed by a broken 2shot sensor. I was NK'd by the opposing team.

If you recall from Simpsons. I actually was among several players ready and willing to hammer Mist. Ribwich simply placed it.

If you notice in this scenario I simply wasn't around. It occurred over the weekend where one can be completely absent. The lynch occurs on a Fri-Saturday. That Friday we were celebrating my roomates 29th with a kickass house party. The next Saturday I awoke, and pretty much went straight to the city for BASSNECTAR on govs Island. You can check my user profile to see that I am more or less totally absent from the site. I dont even phone post once shit getsa goin.

lewarcher82 wrote:I have already explained what are the red-spots on the wagon according to my analysis.

Could you redo this for me please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

New V/LA mechanic is fucking sweet.

FYI I am going away to montauk today till thursday..or maybe late late Wednesday evening.

I should have ample computer time while out there.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by don_johnson »

just back from camping trip. will address this soon. a quick glance tells me benmage is still whining about an obvious pressure vote.

lew: i'll get to the VCA, its been a fun few days and i will need a quick reread to refresh my memory. have the next couple days off but still need to unpack and get settled. quick thoughts shines a light on the L-1 vote, cause gay's hammer was just too ballsy. not sure who that was, and i don't remember the early votes tbh, so i will post some foundations later.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:04 am

Post by don_johnson »

skimmed back to the final VC and lolz, i see the self vote now. that was
this
game. i would say that increases the likelihood of gaylordscum, but i hate to see a day 2 wagon move any faster than a bad day 1 wagon. i certainly see no reason to move my vote from benmage atm.

gaylord: why did you hammer? why will you not share your identities? studying meta(though i'm not a big fan) is an established part of this game. i know some players create alts to avoid a "reputation" of sorts from following them or to try out new playstyles and such, but as a hydra i'm not sure io see the benefit. "what are you trying to hide?" is the natural question. reread coming later, different game has priority this AM.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

captain wrote:
Gaylord: As I said before, I don't like your play. Whether you be SK or scum, the answer is the same. Lynch. Your play has been pretty anti-town, and your attitude is terribad (although attitude isn't really much to base reads from).

why are you considering the existence of a SK in the first place?

ben wrote:
Whats your take on gay now?

it's always love, after all. Sorry, I couldn't hold it back. I think he is providing very little content; I think his hammer is scummy, not because hammering a self voter is necessarily scummy, but especially because his hammer made day 1 last 4 pages, and this is hasty as hell. But I don't think he is supposed to reveal his heads. I myself have a hydra with someone and we want to be concealed. So I would not use this argument as a compelling scumtell. I asked, because meta can help, but I won't let this be misused in case gay is town in spite of my reads of him.

If you recall from Simpsons. I actually was among several players ready and willing to hammer Mist. Ribwich simply placed it.

that's correct.

Could you redo this for me please.

As I said, so far I have a townread of DJ, and the two middle votes of the wagon are Hell and Lurco. Likeley to be 1 scum there, unlikely they are both scum and placed consecutive votes. I would say one tween H and L is likely scum. And H is looking worse atm.

BUT: has anyone considered one thing?

team wrote:

vote Gaylord Focker

Because both heads of your hydra are far too experienced for the below:

@other players, especially any newboes - Next time can people refrain from hammering at horrible times
At the least, a l-1 player should be able to claim.

gaylord wrote:
How do you know how experienced we are? Are you that guy that was watching us last night...?

What if this is a scumslip? What if gaylord revealed himself in the mafia qt and teamleep slipped?

I think that this point must be explained. Teamsleep? Go on, explain.

also: you are getting 1 vote until you do.
vote: teamsleep
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 am

Post by teamsleep »

lewarcher82 wrote:
gaylord wrote:
How do you know how experienced we are? Are you that guy that was watching us last night...?

What if this is a scumslip? What if gaylord revealed himself in the mafia qt and teamleep slipped?

I think that this point must be explained. Teamsleep? Go on, explain.

also: you are getting 1 vote until you do.
vote: teamsleep

That is a sexual innuendo, not a scumslip.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

not gaylord's scumslip. yours. why did you presume you knew his heads?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

If its dependent upon Gay revealing himself in the QT...why not vote Gay for the more viable lynch anyways??
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:31 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Hey there, want to pop in real quick. Still following along, but this seven days straight of twelve hour shifts is a lot more time consuming than I initially thought. My hell week officially ends Wednesday morning, but I won't be in any condition to analyze til later Wednesday afternoon. Sorry for my long absence. If ant would feel better replacing me, I'd understand.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I sure will, and I stated he is scummy. In fact, I'd rather start from gaylord if my hypothesis is correct. But can I please pressure team until he answers? He is the one who may have slipped, after all.

Team - btw-
posted in another game two hours after my reply to the silly ninja picture, but decided to ignore this thread (that was 1 hour ago)
. I am starting to think I may actually be on something here, no matter how weird such a slip would be.
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Some quick reads of mine for the road:

Don_johnson: Leaning town

Benmage: Ehh...could go either way

Lewarcher: Leaning town

Gaylord: Scum. Needs to be lynched.

Teamsleep: Null

Hoala/Captain: Town

Hell: Unsure

Mafia: Unsure

Lurconis: Leaning scum

Sleuth: Leaning scum

My unsure reads stem more from my limited availability. Will have more in-depth come Wednesday/Thursday
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

lewarcher82 wrote:not gaylord's scumslip. yours. why did you presume you knew his heads?
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by JDGA »

Spoiler: View Pesterlog
-- twinArmageddons
[TA]
began trolling grimAuxiliatrix
[GA]
--

TA: hii??

GA: Hello Sollux

GA: Its Been A Long Time

TA: fuck ye2 iit ha2.

TA: weve been prodded iin our game.

TA: go two the thread now plea2e.

GA: Of Course Im There

GA: Theyve Probably Been Missing Us

TA: hellhound2 49 look2 pretty off two me.

GA: Allow Me To Reread Quickly

TA: hii2 rea2oniing for votiing kiiller ii2 pretty fliim2y.

GA: Let Me Run An ISO

TA: and hii2 51 look2 liike an overreactiion.

GA: He Did Explain It Slightly Better In 49

TA: no he diidnt.

GA: Post 49 I Mean

TA: that2 the po2t iim referriing two.

GA: Ok

TA: 'the nervou2ne22 behiind behiind iit 2how2 that you dont liike a vote on you. II feel that a twown player would ju2t 2hrug off a vote, becau2e they'll know iit'll move 2oon.'

GA: Im Not Entirely Sure

TA: ii thiink that2 pretty cruddy rea2oniing for votiing 2omeone.

GA: I Can See It Coming From Scum Or Town

GA: Lets Look At Some Of His Other Posts Before Passing Judgement

TA: yeah iit2 hard two make the dii2tiinctiion between newb2cum and newbtwown.

TA: uhh

TA: you 2hould 2tiill look at hii2 51.

GA: I Just Have Been

GA: The Entire Random Number Debacle Feels Like It Could All So Easily Have Been Avoided If People Used The Dice Tags We Have

TA: theyre human2.

TA: ii thiink 2leuth ii2 twown.

TA: ii thiink jamftw ii2 probably 2cum.

TA: not 2ure about gaylord he ju2t 2eem2 liike a fuckiing twol.

GA: What Is A Tool

GA: I Mean In The Context Of Describing Humans

TA: human term for arrogant iidiiot ii thiink.

GA: I Dont Think People Are Using Him As An Implement

GA: It Could Be Possible But Without Outside Communication Being Allowed I Very Strongly Doubt That It Is The Case

TA: ii gue22?

GA: His Last Posts Seem Incredibly Petty

TA: ye2.

GA: I Believe I Would Be Happy To Vote For Him

TA: you know who el2e ii2 piingiing my '2cumdar'??

TA: benmage.

TA: you 2hould look clo2ely at hii2 117.

GA: Im There And Reading

TA: whiich lack2 2cumhuntiing or any analy2ii2 iin iit2 entiirety.

GA: He Stated He Wanted The Bandwagon On Killer Examined

GA: And Was Attacking Sleuth A Small Amount

TA: yeah but all the 2leuth 2hiit ii2 about random number2.

GA: Although There Wasnt Really Much Of Content

TA: exactly.

TA: a lot of fluff.

GA: And I Dont Believe That Analysis On The Bandwagon Ever Came

GA: Although I May Be Incorrect On That Point

GA: I Am Also Finding Myself In Agreeance With Your Earlier Read Of Sleuth Being Town

TA: what do you thiink of lewarcher2 160 iin whiich he accu2e2 team2leep a2 2liippiing and revealiing that hiim and gaylord are 2cum??

TA: ii thiink he could be ontwo 2omethiing and ii thiink a gaylord lynch ii2 a good one for twoday.

TA: you 2hould probably po2t a 2hortened ver2iion of thii2 log wiith your po2t??

TA: ii have twownread2 on lewarcher 2leuth and captaiin haoala.

TA: leaniing twown on lurconii2.

GA: Regardless I Am Perfectly Happy With A Vote On Gaylord Focker

TA: null on don and benmage.

GA: And Why Would We Shorten The Log

GA: But In Any Case Because I Know That The Other Players Are Going To Be Reading This I Do Sincerely Apologise For Our Absence Of Late

GA: So Sollux Who Do You Recommend As A Vote

TA: null2cum on hellhound jamftw and team2leep.

GA: What Do You Mean By Nullscum

TA: that would be better expre22ed a2 leaniing 2cum.

GA: Thankyou

TA: 2cum on gaylord.

TA: we 2hould vote gaylord.

GA: Glorious

GA: So What Else Is There To Say On The Matter Of This Game

TA: and we 2hould po2t not a 2hortened ver2iion of thii2 log but ju2t of each other2 read2.

TA: not much ii gue22.

TA: we need two do thii2 much more frequently though.

GA: That Is Definitely A Brilliant Idea

TA: what ii2??

GA: Discussing The Game More Frequently

TA: your 2arca2m ii2 biitiing.

TA: anyway ii thiink that2 all for now.

GA: I Havent Been Sarcastic

TA: 2ure.

TA: okay.

TA: 2ee you later.

GA: Goodbye For Now

-- twinArmageddons
[TA]
gave up trolling grimAuxiliatrix
[GA]
--
VOTE: Gaylord Focker
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Mafiafixed
Mafiafixed
Townie
Mafiafixed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by Mafiafixed »

I Will Quickly Confirm That I Endorse The Above Post
VOTE: Gaylord Focker
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

there must be a reason why no one wants to discuss the possibility of a slip. Evidently, I suddenly became a dumb player (or the other way round, depending on the spatial reference system)...

I want gaylord lynched, but I want him to stay alive while we discuss this damn supposed slip, because it may help us understand if it is in fact a scumslip or not.

teamsleep: I won't let go until you explain, fyi.
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

haoala here.

That is an astute observation, lewarcher82. However, if it really is a slip, why would Gaylord bring attention to it? If they were scum I think they'd just be as silent as possible about it, since they know it stems from their QT. But yes it looks very bad.

Mafiafixed: what do you think of the "slip" by teamsleep?
Captain Corporal and haoala hydra
Mafiafixed
Mafiafixed
Townie
Mafiafixed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Mafiafixed »

lewarcher82 wrote:there must be a reason why no one wants to discuss the possibility of a slip. Evidently, I suddenly became a dumb player (or the other way round, depending on the spatial reference system)...

I want gaylord lynched, but I want him to stay alive while we discuss this damn supposed slip, because it may help us understand if it is in fact a scumslip or not.

Captain Haoala wrote:haoala here.

That is an astute observation, lewarcher82. However, if it really is a slip, why would Gaylord bring attention to it? If they were scum I think they'd just be as silent as possible about it, since they know it stems from their QT. But yes it looks very bad.

the 2liip ha2 been dii2cu22ed iin the pe2terlog.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Mafiafixed wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:there must be a reason why no one wants to discuss the possibility of a slip. Evidently, I suddenly became a dumb player (or the other way round, depending on the spatial reference system)...

the 2liip ha2 been dii2cu22ed iin the pe2terlog.

missed that, my bad

Gaylord would have commented on it because he expected someone to notice and tried to dismiss it with a joke.

my vote stays on teamsleep until he replies. Then will most definitely move to Gaylord.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am

Post by don_johnson »

has anyone played with mafiafixed before? the pesterlog reads like a comedic interpretation of events? i don't get it.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”