Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Regfan »

This essentially means that N2 and N3 are both confirmed doctor saves now meaning I see no reason why doctor shouldn't just outright claim with their saves at this point. With tracker + roleblocker + doc and the MLs we have it's autowin.

Thanks for stepping in and modding Kise!
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:39 am

Post by shaft.ed »

so one of Poro/Llamarble given farside's targets N1/2 seem like a good place to start?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Ellibereth »

wait
why are we assuming three scum
shouldn't there be 4
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I'm probably going to sheep Fate as requested.
I'll look for his reads later.
FLASH OF GREEN
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Regfan »

@ Elibereth -
We've gone over this multiple times, I can see 3 scum and a traitor
potentially
being the case but four scum would be way to scum sided. We need a mass-claim today though to fully sort everything out.

@ Shafted -
I have really strong town-reads (Either by their play or role actions) on everyone except Llarmable, Porochaz and Elibereth.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

what
FLASH OF GREEN
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

shaft.ed wrote:so one of Poro/Llamarble given farside's targets N1/2 seem like a good place to start?

What? Im confused, farside never blocked me.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Huh, I thought Fate was bulletproof.
But yeah negative track result on Farside and Farside block on Baltar narrow things down awesomely.
Shouldn't we be lynching Mastin?
VOTE: Mastin

I guess Spring Poro or Shaft are the other reasonable possibilities.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Fate »

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FUCKS DONT FUCKING WIN

IM WAITING

WATCHING

THE SPIRIT WORLD WILL KNOW MY RAGE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: Any reason Mastin is not on your scum list.

Why is this not happening faster?

vote: Mastin

Oh and Regfan is confirmed town. I also believe and so far nothing I see is changing my view that there is 2 scum left in this game. Also if there is 2 scum that mean VBP is more likely the second scum based on Night 3. I don't believe LM is scum based on day 2 and day 3 actions not only from LM but based mostly on how Amrun acted day 2.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Farside -
Yeah, I found Mastins reaction towards the faked hammer on him to be town despite how illogical and moronic his posts were. Can you at least agree that a mass-claim is optimal and
needed
at this point. If the only PR claims we get are tracker, RB and doctor it's 3 scum not 4 meaning VP would be clear.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Llamarble »

9 of us remain. Reg/Farside/Baltar are now virtually confirmed town unless we lynch a scum and the game fails to end.
I'm good with massclaim I suppose. Certainly it increases our chances of winning fast.
I'm a VT.
Popcorn -> Mastin.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
@ Farside -
Yeah, I found Mastins reaction towards the faked hammer on him to be town despite how illogical and moronic his posts were. Can you at least agree that a mass-claim is optimal and
needed
at this point. If the only PR claims we get are tracker, RB and doctor it's 3 scum not 4 meaning VP would be clear.

He didn't claim and his reads are crap. A fake hammer that was not a vote when the rules state vote is counted and not hammer does not = town.
Also mastin active lurking and lack of reads is not his town meta. For someone who prides himself on knowing people's meta you should look into his.

I already can guess whom will claim doctor, but whatever looks like Llama started.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:He didn't claim and his reads are crap. A fake hammer that was not a vote when the rules state vote is counted and not hammer does not = town. Also mastin active lurking and lack of reads is not his town meta. For someone who prides himself on knowing people's meta you should look into his.

I already can guess whom will claim doctor, but whatever looks like Llama started.

1. I know his meta really, really well and his play this game doesn't match his town OR scum meta meaning he's playing completely differently which kind of removes the point of metaing him.
2. His reads are always crap, that doesn't make him mafia.
3. The fact he didn't claim makes him obv VT at this point and therefore there's no reason to halt the mass-claiming while waiting for him.
4. I know the doctor too and have known it for a long time. Slightly shocked mafia hasn't nailed them yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Funny the game I was in with Mastin, which was mirror mafia (yes he was hydra) but he stated in the QT he was doing the scum research. He was pretty good with his scum reads there. He nailed me and a few others with sound reasoning.
Crap reads, lack of reasoning and a fake hammer that didn't look real does not equal town.
There is only 3 people I'm willing to lynch today and guess what LM isn't one of them. Neither is Poro.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Regfan »

Farside, I was in Mirror Mafia (As a hydra), was actually your scum partner and he may have nailed you but he had majority of his other reads wrong there including his read on me. Well I'm not willing to lynch VP, Spring, Shafted or Mastin today so we're going to have to come to some sort of agreement when this MC ends.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Farside, I was in Mirror Mafia (As a hydra), was actually your scum partner and he may have nailed you but he had majority of his other reads wrong there including his read on me. Well I'm not willing to lynch VP, Spring, Shafted or Mastin today so we're going to have to come to some sort of agreement when this MC ends.

Pretty sure he had Gollum, myself, and I thought he called out Haylen. I really have to look again at everything. But for day 1 that's pretty decent calls. He was night killed that game so I would not call him a VI when it comes to reads.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:Pretty sure he had Gollum, myself, and I thought he called out Haylen. I really have to look again at everything. But for day 1 that's pretty decent calls. He was night killed that game so I would not call him a VI when it comes to reads.

He had you and Gollum as scum, yes. He had Haylen, me and Floofy (I think that's the accounts name) as almost sure-fire town when we were all scum so yeah, his reads weren't anything special.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also Regfan: Do you think scum would not perform a kill N3?
If so why in the world is Poro on your list?

Regfan wrote:
@ Shafted -
I have really strong town-reads (Either by their play or role actions) on everyone except Llarmable, Porochaz and Elibereth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Your also going to have to explain your Elli non town read. I really hate, hate, hate PoE.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

Flinter not Floofy, sorry.

Eli non-town-read has to do with his remarks and his 'push' on Amrum and Zoraster not being as strong as initially thought. He first brought up UT's lurking D1 while claiming Ghost + UT were double lurker scum and proceeded to voting Ghost. With the janitor ability being expected to be used N1 subtly bussing them D1 and fully bussing the janitor D2 is actually a good scum move. Further he brought up that the lurking by UT on D2 may not be alignment indicative when the no-kill when through. Also, he pushed DGB D3 and only just hoped on the Zoraster at the end without stating much reason other than he was lurking. His reads from then onwards included her yelling for VP, Mastin or my death and blood and nothing more. His 'doubting' or suggestion of it potentially being four scum today and not three with no mention of it in the past reads as scum subtly attempting to 'unclear' previously tracked and roleblocked players by bringing up the possibility of them being the scum that didn't send in the kill.

Regfan wrote:Porochaz (Not going to lie, I still have some suspicions on though only legit way I can see him being mafia is if he's a mafia ninja).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

So you think Elli instead of pushing on DGB and going on Zor then calling him out here

Ellibereth wrote:I don't get the people who aren't calling zor obvscum after that "hammer" reaction.

Then pointing out his lurking is bussing?

That's a heck of a lot of bussing. I don't know. Elli was one of the only people to actual put a case together day 1 against me. He also called out Amrun as scum day 2, but I almost can see what your getting about calling out 2 people and voting one over the other. However I found myself agree with Elli and the way things are going I guess I would put him 4th on my list as scum.
Plus Elli was one of the first people to call Amrun's fake claim out as fake and I think if Elli was scum he would tell his scum buddy possible fake claims to use if the scum team was going to fake claim.
As for Poro being ninja, your suggesting the mafia targeted someone the doc targeted and is more WIFOM. Is ninja even a possible role in the game?

*note to self look at flash*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yeah I found ninja, however if scum team had a ninja they would have killed players at this point.

Read ninja abilities
If Myko was following this word for word that would mean no RB or doc protection would stop the mafia ninja
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Regfan »

Farside, putting together a case against you on day one is meaningless and yes, I understand Eli as mafia would mean quite a lot of bussing occurring (Though not as much as you attempt to make it seem). Amrums claim was obviously fake and multiple people pointed that out, I don't see mafia attempting to 'sell' her claim meaning they would have had to have bussed her after that claim occurred. I think a lot of people here would have suggested possible fake-claims, Eli isn't one of them but I don't know him that well so you could be right. The way I read ninja it implies that the ninja *may* be able to work as a hitman as well, it's not definite and I don't plan on voting Poro today at all but merely stating my suspicion towards him. I'm waiting for the MC to end before I out the rest of my thoughts.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Porochaz wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:so one of Poro/Llamarble given farside's targets N1/2 seem like a good place to start?

What? Im confused, farside never blocked me.

sorry got the Regfan tracking you, him getting blocked business all mixed up
I'm happy with Llamarble at the moment still catching up on early day activity

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”