[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Ethos »

@ Tarson -
If you're okay hammering or lynching Lobster is there any particular reason you haven't voted her already?

@ Wicked -
With deadline in less than four days these 'strong points' are going to need to be presented very soon and by very soon I mean today.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 am

Post by el simo »

HezLucky wrote:This slot is downright stupid.

The way you are speaking suggests you seem to be completely certain that Wicked is town.

Yeah, right.

Unvote, Vote: fenix

"Oh no you disagree with me, die scum!"
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Ethos »

@ El Simo -
I never thought I would say this but Hez actually does have a point. In #731 Fenix says he doesn't know what to make of the Wickeds claim, says he has suspicion towards Wicked but doesn't think it's best to pursue today however finds those pushing him suspicious. In #733 he states that voting a PR claim is suspicious. In #736 he says he doesn't believe Wickeds claim fully but again doesn't want him lynched.

Essentially he's being incredibly wish washy over his thoughts of Wickeds claim and his suspicions over those pushing Wickeds lynch and refrains from stating how we'll have a better read on Wicked tomorrow (Hint: Him living doesn't lead towards him being confirmed mafia).
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Fenix »

Ethos wrote:In #731 Fenix says he doesn't know what to make of the Wickeds claim, says he has suspicion towards Wicked but doesn't think it's best to pursue today however finds those pushing him suspicious. In #733 he states that voting a PR claim is suspicious. In #736 he says he doesn't believe Wickeds claim fully but again doesn't want him lynched.

You're presenting this as if it isn't consistent. Except it is. Wicked, if he's alive tomorrow, should either be lynched or rigorously questioned. He is suspicious, yes, but he's also potentially our last PR and that means we should be less reckless and more thorough. I can doubt Wicked's claim and still not want him lynched.
GO!
RAICHU!
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Ethos »

@ Fenix -
You're saying the following:

I suspect Wicked and don't fully believe his claim.
I don't want to lynch him today because my read on him isn't strong enough to guarantee that he's mafia.
I'm cautious around power roles and like to leave them till later.
I suspect the people that suspect Wicked and vote him.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by el simo »

Ethos wrote:
@ El Simo -
I never thought I would say this but Hez actually does have a point. In #731 Fenix says he doesn't know what to make of the Wickeds claim, says he has suspicion towards Wicked but doesn't think it's best to pursue today however finds those pushing him suspicious. In #733 he states that voting a PR claim is suspicious. In #736 he says he doesn't believe Wickeds claim fully but again doesn't want him lynched.

Essentially he's being incredibly wish washy over his thoughts of Wickeds claim and his suspicions over those pushing Wickeds lynch and refrains from stating how we'll have a better read on Wicked tomorrow (Hint: Him living doesn't lead towards him being confirmed mafia).

None of this is what Hez said.
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by el simo »

I side with Fenix on this, he has should consistency with his views, what is the problem?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by el simo »

EBWOP wrote:I side with Fenix on this, he has
shown
consistency with his views, what is the problem?
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by HezLucky »

el simo wrote:I side with Fenix on this, he has should consistency with his views, what is the problem?

COOL STORY BRO.

BE MORE WRONG.

PLEASE.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by HezLucky »

SUGGESTING HE DOESN'T COMPELTELY BELIEVE WICKED'S CLAIM THEN EXPRESSING SUSPICION OF THOSE WHO DO MEANS HE'S LYING ABOUT THE FORMER

BECAUSE IT'S CLEAR HH AND I ARE ON THE COMPLETE SAME FUCKING WAVELENGTH WITH WICKED. AND IT'S CLEAR THAT AVAST/LEW/FENIX/YOURMOTHER ARE NOT ON SAID WAVELENGTH.

Would be willing to lynch el simo too, while we're at it. I don't even care right now, I want to see some flips.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by el simo »

He has consistently expressed caution about the claim and has stated that he doesn't want him lynched today.

Why does suspecting people who want to lynch him, when he clearly doesn't want to, make him a liar?

Capital letters doesn't make you right, it just shows us how rash you are being.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by el simo »

Ethos wrote:
@ Fenix -
You're saying the following:

I suspect Wicked and don't fully believe his claim.
I don't want to lynch him today because my read on him isn't strong enough to guarantee that he's mafia.
I'm cautious around power roles and like to leave them till later.
I suspect the people that want to lynch him because of point 2.

Fixed.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by el simo »

Who is Fenix replacing anyhow?
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Ethos »

@ El Simo -
Hez's point was relatively obviously implied. Fenix replaced Lewarcher/Avas by the way. I'm finding this relatively hard to put into words but I'll give it one last go at explaining. I can understand Fenixs cautious style when it comes to lynching PR's (It's stupid and bad but it's understandable at the same time).

What I cannot understand is his suspicions of other players being less cautious when dealing with PR's if
he agrees with the scum-read on the PR and the points put forward against him.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by el simo »

Ethos wrote:
What I cannot understand is his suspicions of other players being less cautious when dealing with PR's if
he agrees with the scum-read on the PR and the points put forward against him.

Fenix wrote:I still find voting for potential PRs scummy even if their suspicions say otherwise. If your scumdar ever pings 90% without a mod-confirm then your scumdar's broken.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Ethos wrote:
@ Tarson -
If you're okay hammering or lynching Lobster is there any particular reason you haven't voted her already?

@ Wicked -
With deadline in less than four days these 'strong points' are going to need to be presented very soon and by very soon I mean today.

Thought there were only 9 alive (based on counting the people listed as voting). I don't hammer before deadline without making sure people are satisfied with the day ending.
VOTE: LobsterCatapult
L-1
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Post coming in a few minutes. I recently realized that tarsonisocelot is almost definitely scum.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

And I'm almost positive that I've figured out who her buddy is.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Okay, so originally I strongly believed that avasthearties was scum, but now, after looking at interactions and actually taking the Vifam scumflip into account, I've found stronger evidence. The remaining scum are tarsonisocelot and el simo. If I'm wrong about that, then avasthearties is almost definitely scum, but I'm pretty sure it's right. Below I've commented on all the telling interactions between Yonzy/Vifam and each of my top four suspects. I noticed a very strong connection between el simo and tarsonisocelot but I'll get to that later. I've made you guys wait long enough and it's time for me to post what I have, now.

Vifam/Yonzy + avasthearties:

Firstly, avasthearties comments regarding Vifam/Yonzy. At the end of day 1 I posted a case against avasthearties which partially had to do with his comments on vifam/Yonzy which I felt were unusual/awkward and came out of nowhere. I have no idea why he mentioned Vifam/Yonzy in the post in question unless he was scum who felt obligated to comment on his scumbuddy.

Secondly, Vifam's posts. He's shown that he's aware of avasthearties' coasting and lack of contribution, but for some reason he didn't think avasthearties was an option we should have directed our scumhunting towards. Vifam and avasthearties could be connected.

Vifam/Yonzy + el simo:

Yonzy defends ConfidAnon's post 35 where he votes el simo. He says:
Yonzy wrote:Imo it seemed liek a legit reason to vote El simo.. I would've done the same thing, and even if it wasn't, he had reason for his suspicion.. so there's really no need to vote him.

This sounds like somebody that knows el simo is scum and that ConfidAnon is right to vote him. Yonzy says he would've done the same thing, but he was the first player to post after el simo's supposed AtE and didn't pay any attention to it. Even after it was pointed out Yonzy doesn't vote for el simo nor does he even express suspicion of him. This is weird considering he wasn't seriously voting or suspecting anybody else (in fact, this was the same post he placed his late RVS vote :)).

Secondly, Vifam said that el simo was one of the options he thought was worth looking into, however, he never (unless I missed something) interacted with el simo. This could be because he was scum, but he did interact with his other two suspects, LobsterCatapult and bobsnox. Vifam called el simo's vote for KKN opportunistic, but there was no followup even after el simo elaborated on the vote for KKN. You could say this was because Vifam was scum, but if that's the case, why did he get in an exchange with his other suspect, bobsnox, who was town?

Thirdly, el simo expresses suspicion of Vifam but isn't capable of explaining why. If you read through his iso, you'll notice he never does explain which shows a lack of interest in Vifam which is odd considering all the attention Vifam was getting at the end of day 1.

Finally, I have trouble seeing the Vifam bandwagon be an all town bandwagon considering the speed of it. This was the final votecount of day 1:
Amor wrote:Day 1 Final Votecount

Vifam - 7 (Rainbowdash, ConfidAnon, YankCane151, HezLucky, HorrifyingHero, el simo, Wickedestjr)
Rainbowdash - 1 (bobsnox)
avasthearties - 1 (Kid Know Nothing)
HezLucky - 1 (Vifam)
bobsnox - 1 (avasthearties)

Not Voting - tarsonisocelot, LobsterCatapult

The people voting Vifam were... Rainbowdash, confirmed town. ConfidAnon, probably town. YankCane151, likely town. HezLucky, likely town. Horrifying Hero, likely town. Wickedestjr, confirmed town (from my perspective). That leaves el simo. So I believe either this bandwagon was all town or el simo is scum.

In conclusion, I believe there's a pretty strong connection between el simo and Vifam.

Vifam/Yonzy + LobsterCatapult

Firstly, LobsterCatapult's comments regarding Yonzy. Originally, her response to Yonzy's late/unneccessary random vote was 'lol Yonzy'. Combined with the reasoning for her 'lol Yonzy' comment which she gives later, I get the impression that LobsterCatapult isn't Yonzy/Vifam's scumbuddy. When she does give her reasoning for the 'lol Yonzy' comment, she never does explicitly express suspicion of Yonzy- it is IIoA. IIRC, aside from myself, nobody else commented or acknowledged Yonzy's weird post prior to LobsterCatapult's acknowledgement. So LobsterCatapult didn't comment on it because she felt obligated to so the only other reason for her commenting on it was to distance herself from Yonzy. But she did a poor job of that if that was the motive. She never even expresses suspicion of Yonzy.

Next, Friend's wall post. His stance on Vifam is really weird, but I'm unable to determine the scum motive for taking such a strange stance. I'll be more specific. My main issue with Friend's wall post is that his reads don't match up with the pool of players he wouldn't mind getting lynched:
Friend wrote:Out of that group (Yonzy, avast, bobs, el simo, Rainbow), my list looks something like this from towniest to scummiest:

Bobs
el simo
Yonzy (Vifam)
Rainbow
Avast

They're all pretty scummy, TBH. None of those are town reads. Wouldn't be surprised if there were 2.

Friend wrote:TLDR:For all you lazy fucks that don't like reading, here's a pool of people that I wouldn't mind seeing get some rope:

WICKED
YANK
SIMO
BOBS
AVAST
TARSON

That's not in any particular order, but I consider everyone not on that list prob-town for the time being.

Note that, in the first quote, Friend says that Vifam is pretty scummy, but in the second list Friend doesn't put Vifam in his lynch pool and says that Vifam is prob-town. That's really weird. The only reasons I don't find it too suspicious are because I don't see a scum motive and Friend's stance on Rainbowdash is just as weird (and Rainbowdash was town).

Finally, LobsterCatapult's comments regarding Vifam in post 403 and post 535. Her comment in post 535 is a bit weird, but I have trouble imagining post 403 coming from Vifam's scumbuddy.

In conclusion, there are a few reasons to believe LobsterCatapult is connected to Vifam and it's not a terrible lynch, but I'm leaning town.

Vifam/Yonzy + tarsonisocelot:

After reading tarsonisocelot in isolation, I am
extremely
bothered by the lack of attention she has gotten recently. She mentioned the Vifam/Yonzy once throughout the course of day 1. Her one mention of Vifam/Yonzy was here where she mentions a very small suspicion of Yonzy. However, this suspicion was only given when asked for it by ConfidAnon. Aside from that, she completely ignored Yonzy/Vifam for the rest of the game. She completely ignored the Vifam bandwagon at the end of day 1 and never even expressed interest in joining it.

Summary:

There's a small connection between LobsterCatapult and the dead scum and a slightly stronger connection between avasthearties and the dead scum, but there is a strong connection between el simo and the dead scum and a very strong connection between tarsonisocelot and the dead scum. I wouldn't mind any of these four players getting lynched, but I would prefer to see an el simo lynch or a tarsonisocelot lynch. There's also a strong connection between el simo and tarsonisocelot (so my suspicion isn't just based on this post) which I'll get to later. Also, I have some other points against these two players which I noticed when doing my analysis. These other points have nothing to do with interactions, but are still pretty telling imo.
-Wickedestjr
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Ethos »

@ Wicked -
You're completely underplaying the linkages between Lobster, Fenix and Vifam while exaggerating Tarsons interaction with Vifam. Yes, I read it all and I still have a strong town-read on El Simo but I do have some hesitations in calling Tarson town now due to it.

You need to accept that at this point the lynch is essentially between you and Lobster. I'm not changing, don't think HH or Hez will change to follow you, Maguas not changing, Tarson and Simo won't self-vote so yeah, you're really not leading us anyway right now and I'm still waiting for my Lobster-scum flip. She's been promising content for a long time now and clearly given up knowing she's going to get lynched anyway.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

We still have 2-3 days left. If I can't convince enough people to vote for el simo or tarsonisocelot, then I
will
switch to LobsterCatapult before the deadline arrives.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Also, I don't think I'm exaggerating the tarsonisocelot/Vifam-Yonzy interactions.
-Wickedestjr
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 am

Post by HezLucky »

Who's the leading wagon?

[[-- In the event of a tie, it's a no lynch, and I demand flips -- people need to keep this in mind before anyone throws a vote on someone unlikely to be lynched]]

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

LobsterCatapult is currently the leading wagon.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

EBWOP:

It should be: