shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

I think the Doc claim depends on if anyone is cleared. If Doc doesn't claim, mafia still have to hunt them. Tracker and RB can clear/not clear two more players. Doc might still live. I don't know, to me it looks like it could be better waiting on massclaim. But I think the difference is pretty academic at this point.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Regfan »

@Shafted -
Way I see it doc is very obvious and has been for a while, odds are mafia do hit them tonight and I want the information they have from their saves even if it is just Farside and myself saved.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Mastin (2): Llamarble, Farside22,
Not voting (7): VPBaltar, springlullaby, Porochaz, Regfan, Ellibereth, shaft.ed, mastin2

With 9 players, it is 5 to lynch

"prodded": VPBaltar, springlullaby and mastin2
Last edited by mykonian on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Regfan wrote:
@Shafted -
Way I see it doc is very obvious and has been for a while, odds are mafia do hit them tonight and I want the information they have from their saves even if it is just Farside and myself saved.

Meh, I don't think the Doc is that obvious. What's obvious is that with one outed powerrole N1, two outed powerroles N2, and a pair of claimed masons including Fate obvtown who is now dead; the pool of likely cleared players aside from the dock and claimed power roles is 1 living person who isn't getting lynched today. If the Doc can clear someone else, they should claim. But just clearing themselves really doesn't add anything.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

shaft.ed wrote:I think the Doc claim depends on if anyone is cleared. If Doc doesn't claim, mafia still have to hunt them. Tracker and RB can clear/not clear two more players. Doc might still live. I don't know, to me it looks like it could be better waiting on massclaim. But I think the difference is pretty academic at this point.

shaft.ed wrote:
Regfan wrote:
@Shafted -

Meh, I don't think the Doc is that obvious. What's obvious is that with one outed powerrole N1, two outed powerroles N2, and a pair of claimed masons including Fate obvtown who is now dead; the pool of likely cleared players aside from the dock and claimed power roles is 1 living person who isn't getting lynched today. If the Doc can clear someone else, they should claim. But just clearing themselves really doesn't add anything.

These.

Also if I get lynched for being a "mafia ninja". Then Im going to punch myself in the face repeatedly.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

VOTE: Regfan.

It's 4 AM in the morning, and I have to get up at 6:30. (So, my night's sleep will essentially only be a nap. >_<) I'll explain when I return, but Reg's as good as confirmed scum.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 am

Post by Ellibereth »

looooooooooooooooooooooooolk
FLASH OF GREEN
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 am

Post by shaft.ed »

ninjas dont punch, they karate chop. But this "slipup" could be WIFOM

@Regfan, it's pretty damn obvious that the scum don't know who the Doc is also, too
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 am

Post by shaft.ed »

i'd hate to be THAT GUY

but mastin is verging into Jester territory
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 am

Post by VP Baltar »

morning.

In terms of mass claim, I think both regfan and shaft.ed make decent points. On the one hand, doc is semi-obv, but on the other the scum have utterly failed all game to kill that person. Getting another confirmed player tomorrow may be better than having a doc potentially claim and say 'oh, I protected farside every night' or something like that. That doesn't get us any closer to entirely PoEing the scum.

Did anyone play in the other Flash Mafia games? Could the scum kill and use their abilities on the same night or did they have to choose? ...Though, now that I'm thinking about it, it doesn't really matter. If farside was scum she would have just blocked regfan and watched him get lynched today when he claimed no result.

I need to look at ellibereth to see if his bussing comes across as forced, but I definitely wasn't getting that vibe throughout the game.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

The ghost of fate invaded my dreams last night and told me I was being a idiot.

He said there was 2 mafia left and I tend to agree. There is still N3 block and I'm wondering why shaft doesn't have VBP's name on his list as a suspect.

unvote:
vote: VBP

Regfan: Unless you can say without absolute certainity that there is one scum left in this game or you seem to think scum is stupid (which I never, ever do). This is one of 3 people I'm voting today.

In regards to Elli, he was the first one to point out Amrun's discrepancy

Ellibereth wrote:
Amrun wrote:Ps, waiting for intent to hammer is not stalling.

It's basic (correct) theory.

Farside: I have not been lurking and that is ridiculous. I did question how much sense it made for Llamarble to be scum, but I was understandably conflicted as the correct theoretical thing to do was to lynch Llamarble until he claimed mason.

I didn't attack crypto for HAMMERING. Of course I don't go around attacking anyone that hammers. Crypto, though, spent a long time attacking GW then all of a sudden said "gw is town" for no reason and THEN hammered gw. The flip flopping is ridiculous and his answers were unsatisfactory. Not convinced you've read anything I've written, farside.

I'm a 1-shot vigilante.have fun with that.

You said
you thought
you were being vigged last night
and you didn't shoot

LOL

Pointed this out

Ellibereth wrote:
I didn't say "if I'm still alive" because of scum nk, which I knew was very unlikely. I said it because I was told I was being vigged and given my slot and my total inability to catch up until the night time (like seriously I read NOTHING until about 24 hours before the game opened), I thought I had a decent chance of being vigged.

I'm a 1-shot vigilante.

And your saying scum would point this out? I'm finding that very hard to believe.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I'm not buying 4 scum. I'd say maybe 20-25% chance of a recruitable traitor role (that would explain at least one no kill I guess). So more likely only one scum. You blocked VPB last night and there was a kill. You're really weird by the way. Previous day you block VPB and no kill, you say he's not scum. Today you block VPB and there is a kill, now you want to lynch him.

That's a really piss poor example of Elli town. That's definitely something a scumbuddy would point out because it's ridiculously obvious that it is a blown fakeclaim. Someone is going to notice that, might as well get town points.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:I'm not buying 4 scum. I'd say maybe 20-25% chance of a recruitable traitor role (that would explain at least one no kill I guess). So more likely only one scum. You blocked VPB last night and there was a kill. You're really weird by the way. Previous day you block VPB and no kill, you say he's not scum. Today you block VPB and there is a kill, now you want to lynch him.

That's a really piss poor example of Elli town. That's definitely something a scumbuddy would point out because it's ridiculously obvious that it is a blown fakeclaim. Someone is going to notice that, might as well get town points.

I blocked VPB night 3 as well and there was no kill. So you think the scum team didn't do a kill on one of the nights?

How is that piss poor example? So you think Elli scum would not tell his scum buddies about the flash and keep the janitor safe. Instead he buss's his buddy and is the first to show the lie.

Yeah I'm not buying what your selling their chief.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 am

Post by shaft.ed »

farside22 wrote:I blocked VPB night 3 as well and there was no kill. So you think the scum team didn't do a kill on one of the nights?
Which you oddly didn't want to lynch him for yesterday. I think there is pretty good evidence for a doc in the game. Why aren't you going after Llamarble? VPB is 50/50 cleared/guilty whereas Llamarble is 1 for 1.

How is that piss poor example? So you think Elli scum would not tell his scum buddies about the flash and keep the janitor safe. Instead he buss's his buddy and is the first to show the lie.
So you're saying that DGB scum would? I really dont see how anyone could let their teammate have such a piss poor fakeclaim. But I can also see scum assuming their buddy wouldnt be thick enough to claim a non-existent role in a semi-open game. However, if this is the product you're selling we should be lynching someone who is absent minded, stupid or inexperienced.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Which you oddly didn't want to lynch him for yesterday. I think there is pretty good evidence for a doc in the game. Why aren't you going after Llamarble? VPB is 50/50 cleared/guilty whereas Llamarble is 1 for 1.

I have a town read on LM and already stated why.

So you're saying that DGB scum would? I really dont see how anyone could let their teammate have such a piss poor fakeclaim. But I can also see scum assuming their buddy wouldnt be thick enough to claim a non-existent role in a semi-open game. However, if this is the product you're selling we should be lynching someone who is absent minded, stupid or inexperienced.

And yet you wanted to lynch the spot yesterday. So what's with the change of heart?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Your blocking him with a kill going through. He's not the lynch unless/until we lynch scum and the game doesnt end

is my stance really that complicated?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Llamarble »

Well if Mastin is about to 1v1 Regfan then awesome GG happydance.
I'll actually read later.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Regfan »

@ Farside - Please don't go full retard on me now. If VP is mafia he
has
to have a partner meaning there's no reason not to hunt for his partner now plus I strongly believe we're dealing with three scum making him clear. A mass-claim would sort that out very easily because Tracker+Doc+RB only means three scum and surely you can agree with that.

@ Shafted - I know mafia has failed this long but I've counted and there's only three unclaimed people (Three people who can be doc is what I mean), in that three unclaimed people the doc
is
obvious, sure they may have failed nailing them previous nights but I see no reason not outing the doc now. Especially when the doc has confirmed information to out. Who mafia shot even if it's a known clear is something we can work with and of.

@ Mastin - You are the worst played have ever played with hands down. You realize there's no scum tracker, right moron?

Claimed

Farside - Roleblocker
Regfan - Tracker
VPBaltar - VT
Llamarble - VT

Implied Claims
Mastin2 - Non-doc (Assuming VT)
Porochaz - Non-doc (Needs to claim)

Unclaimed

Ellibereth (Needs to claim)
Springlullaby (Needs to claim)
shaft.ed (Needs to claim)
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:46 am

Post by shaft.ed »

So how did 5 unclaimed become 3?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Regfan »

@ Shafted -
Porochaz visited no one N2 meaning mafia already know he's not doctor and likely is a VT. Mastin didn't claim when at L-1 meaning he's not doctor and likely is VT. So as I said the pool of who the doctor is includes three people with the doctor being obvious.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:03 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Regfan wrote:
@ Shafted -
Porochaz visited no one N2 meaning mafia already know he's not doctor and likely is a VT. Mastin didn't claim when at L-1 meaning he's not doctor and likely is VT. So as I said the pool of who the doctor is includes three people with the doctor being obvious.

you're not supposed to tell them :cry:
I don't think they would have figured it out, they already claimed a role that can't be in the game
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Regfan »

Sorry, I felt bad for them especially since the doctor already claimed a long time ago :(
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

You are an idiot.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Ellibereth »

k
so
I'll see you guys after mastin comes back and claims and does whatever shit he's going to do and then we can popcorn on
FLASH OF GREEN
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 am

Post by shaft.ed »

@myko, could you let SL know the game is up and running plz?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”