lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:11 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

don_johnson wrote:has anyone played with mafiafixed before? the pesterlog reads like a comedic interpretation of events? i don't get it.

it is a hydra. I thought it represents a dialogue between the two heads... am I wrong?
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Lurconis »

lewarcher82 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:has anyone played with mafiafixed before? the pesterlog reads like a comedic interpretation of events? i don't get it.

it is a hydra. I thought it represents a dialogue between the two heads... am I wrong?

That's how I interpreted it.

@hellhound I am satisfied with your response

unvote

@lewarcher you may be on to something, enough so that I'm willing to add a pressure vote until a response is given.

VOTE: teamsleep
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:02 am

Post by teamsleep »

lewarcher82 wrote:
Team - btw-
posted in another game two hours after my reply to the silly ninja picture, but decided to ignore this thread (that was 1 hour ago)

Previous day I was unable to post in all of my games so I went for the one top of my priority list, which just started a new day.

...Inexplicably I just had a small earthquake.

Anyway, I am not familiar with Gaylord's hydra heads, atm I
think
I know who one of them is, but I don't know. I have assumed that as a hydra they've completed a fair share of games they would know how inherently anti-town quickhammers are. An experienced town knows better than that. Now if they're both new to mafia, I may be jumping the gun.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I read Townperson under Gaylord's name, teamsleep! Nice try, but your reply is ridiculous.

First, you said that BOTH HEADS are far too experienced, referring thus to the single players.

Second, you cannot possibly have missed that townperson means that the hydra DID NOT complete many games.

You are evidently lying. And the fact that you lie is proof enough to me.

@everyone: are we sure we wanna start with Gaylord?
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

I'm quite happy with a teamsleep lynch.
If he flips scum then vote gaylord.

VOTE: Teamsleep
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

VOTECOUNT 2.3

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Gaylord Focker
(4):
teamsleep, JAMFTW, Benmage, Mafiafixed,

teamsleep
(3):
lewarcher82, Lurconis, Hellhound1,

Benmage
(2):
Gaylord Focker, don_johnson,

JAMFTW
(1):
Captain Haoala,

Yet to vote
(1):
Sleuth,

Current Deadline

TUESDAY, AUGUST 30th AT 5:00 PM GMT -7
(expired on 2011-08-30 20:00:00)

Last edited by Ant_to_the_max on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD

All derps should be underped now. That is what college does to you

Is that VC correct..shows 3 voting Teamsleep but only 2 on the count.

And is DJ no longer voting me??

Also can Gay get a prod.
Last edited by Ant_to_the_max on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ALinebacker
ALinebacker
Townie
ALinebacker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 am

Post by ALinebacker »

While it is evident that teamsleep is NOT mafia
with us,
it is evident that he is, indeed, mafia.

unvote

Vote: teamsleep
This is what happens when two highly intelligent asexual beings copulate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Gaylord Focker wrote:While it is evident that teamsleep is NOT mafia
with us,
it is evident that he is, indeed, mafia.

unvote

Vote: teamsleep

^Is this guy forreal?

You've done nothing! You don't explain shit.

How is TS mafia if not for the connection to you??

More Gay votes.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Lurconis wrote:
@Ben even with all your post over the last two pages you haven't voted just wondering if that is because you find no one scummy.

I wanted to catchup fully and mainly read how the lynch D1 went down.

Lurconis wrote:I want to know because, if it is normally a town tell I would be more suspicious of Gaylord for hammering after the self vote.

I have only ever seen town selfvote. But it is usually done in frustration...not some sort of trap. Regardless the quick day only benefits scum.

Lurconis wrote:Well I'm not in favor of a hell lynch at this point i just voted to apply pressure until he weighs in on the Benmage situation mainly.
:?: :!: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Pressure votes hold zero pressure if you give the person a simple way out. You need to be intent with pressure votes that if their behavior didn't change you'd be willing to string them up.

lewarcher82 wrote:what bothers me in Gaylord's activity is the shortness of his posts... if he wants to vote ben, he should provide us with a case.

ding ding ding

Hellhound1 wrote:
what bothers me in Gaylord's activity is the shortness of his posts... if he wants to vote ben, he should provide us with a case.

I played with someone else who had short, one line posts. Turned out they were a brilliant player, and almost caught me out.
So i kind of disagree, but its a good idea to keep an eye out.

Who was this?

I've seen plenty of shitty one-line players.

lewarcher82 wrote:my vote stays on teamsleep until he replies. Then will most definitely move to Gaylord.

Repeating that you're going to move a vote.. Or that its only for pressure to get a response... ruins any pressure it may have.

lewarcher82 wrote:

Thats what I thought.

The slots a little too infrequent for a Hydra tho.

lewarcher82 wrote:@everyone: are we sure we wanna start with Gaylord?

IF Sleeps slip is reliant on Gay.

And Gay is both involved in the slip.. and scummy. It should be Gay first.

After Gay flips scum I'd be much more willing to put sleep under the magnifying glass.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Benmage wrote:
I played with someone else who had short, one line posts. Turned out they were a brilliant player, and almost caught me out.
So i kind of disagree, but its a good idea to keep an eye out.

Who was this?

I've seen plenty of shitty one-line players
[/quote]

hiplop
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

BAH =.=
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Reviewing sleep in iso..makes me not that opposed to this lynch actually.

I still prefer Gay.

Right now my top scummers would be:
Gay/Sleep(if Gay flips scum)
DJ
Mafia(too quite for a hydra)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Lew, I dont see the logic in naming who we think is most town....
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

pretty much ok with all ben says, only difference is: if gay flips scum, I won't use a magnifying glass on teamsleep, but a piece of rope.

ben: read what teamsleep wrote:

Anyway, I am not familiar with Gaylord's hydra heads, atm I think I know who one of them is, but I don't know. I have assumed that as a hydra they've completed a fair share of games they would know how inherently anti-town quickhammers are. An experienced town knows better than that. Now if they're both new to mafia, I may be jumping the gun.

and tell me if you believe a single word of this. Because if you know, ben? This is what he wrote when he slipped:

Because both heads of your hydra are far too experienced for the below:

looks like he was referring to the whole hydra or to the single heads? To the single heads, therefore he is blatantly lying.

is it possible to think that a hydra account with a Townperson rank has completed several games? No, therefore he is blatantly lying.

So don't start with the useless subtleties, benmage, I want them both lynched: one today, one tomorrow.
I like the idea of lynching gay first only because *IF* he flipped town - which he prolly won't - we will have an option to see that I was wrong - which I am prolly not - and we will be able to abort the plan. Which we likely will not

(P-EDiT: the logic of naming a townread had nothing to do with this case; it was part of another plan I will not describe because I realised it was stupid in the first place)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Okay well either I can put Sleep at L-1 or you can do the same to gay.

I dont think we should have both claim tho....
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

correct. I will now put Gay at L-1. He can claim if he wants.

unvote; vote:Gaylord
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 am

Post by teamsleep »

I think I'm at l-2 rightn ow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Benmage »

You're actually at L-3 now. Since Lew switched to Gay.

You were at L-2..and I was potentially going to put you to L1. But Gay is the bigger fish to fry. You can hang ten for the moment.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:18 am

Post by don_johnson »

ben: if gay and sleep are scum together, why does it matter if gay votes sleep?

lew: are we set on sleep or gay? i'm fine with gaylord claiming, but leaving him at L-1 may not be a good idea.

i think 187 is bullshit. my vote stays where it is for now. ben's done nothing but whine and complain and his scumlist consists of the popular wagon, and omgus case, and one of our least active posters. anyhoo, gaylord please claim.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:52 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Gaylord is at L-1 and he is scum and he will be lynched, DJ. You find scum, you make a case, you put him at L-1 and give him a chance to claim. Unless his claim makes thing changes, you hang him to a rope. This is what we are trying to do and this is what my vote means.

What is it you don't like in this course of action?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:00 am

Post by don_johnson »

L-1 can be quickhammered before the claim. The case on gay stems from his early hammer yesterday. I was trying to avoid this situation but since hes going to claim: myworry is that he has a pr. I have made some questionable plays on day 1 to avoid drawing nks in the past. but whatevz, balls in his court. Get the claim and discuss. Nobody hammer.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Hellhound1 »

Hurry up and claim Mr Focker. Im quite happy to switch my vote over to you, and see what happens.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote:ben: if gay and sleep are scum together, why does it matter if gay votes sleep?

My complaint was more in the manner he voted.

Further convincing hes scum.

He says nothing, but XXX is scum. Zero contribution. The dude is a waste of space.

****** This is your best town read Lew :?: :?: :!: :!:
don_johnson wrote:i think 187 is bullshit. my vote stays where it is for now. ben's done nothing but whine and complain and his scumlist consists of the popular wagon, and omgus case, and one of our least active posters. anyhoo, gaylord please claim.

What could possibly considered bullshit about me posting a scum list? More people should commit to reads.

I've done nothing but
whine and complain
, lol... Shit find me someone whose done more today.

Hell I've been asking for you to quote me my initial "overreaction"...yet nothing. Its easy to say something. Harder to back it up.

Popular wagon.... I've been calling Gay scum all game. I've pushed Gay over sleep, because Sleeps scum relies on Gay so he is the logical first choice.

My next choice is you because you've had shitty weak attacks. You back up Gay to "pressure me" without knowing why Gay was voting me. You apparently wanted me to be more active... Whose more active than me now? So that can't be a complaint. You cling to this shitty..."overreaction" bullshit. Yet when I ask you to highlight where I was overreacting with post links and quotes... you go quite.

****Now you keep your vote on me, alone. Be less useful puhlease. NEWS FLASH: I'm not being lynched. You've brought nothing new to the table. Nothing new to help convince others why I am scum. If you were genuine in your belief you'd be pushing me harder. You'd eagerly be trying to demonstrate to others why I am scummy. Your are masquerading behind false pretexts holding dearly to this "overreaction" fabrication because you need to appear to be doing something. Because you are scum and you know I'm town.

And yes Mafiafixed is my 3rd/4th scum possibility. For more reasoning than simply his lower than average content.

Which btw... don't you hold that in high regard?? Wasn't that your whole initial voting of me??
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by don_johnson »

^^ this not a townie post. at all. i really don't get how i am the only one who sees this. could ben
be
any more of a drama queen? he's simultaneously dismissing the issues against him(overeaction which is still going on) is attemtping to goad me into hammering gaylord, and seems to be differentiating between two players he's
sure
are scum. a vote for one is a vote for the other. i don't know, if gaylord flips town, please don't let this guy slide
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”