Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 2.2:

kondi2424 - [4] - Hoppster, xRECKONERx, whispersilk, Maruchan

xRECKONERx - [1] - scooby

Not Voting - [3] - kondi2424, racerman13, hahonryuu

The lynch candidate in
red
text is the player that would be lynched if deadline hit right now.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or 4 to no-lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2011-09-06 23:07:20)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

Post by scooby »

I'm against vigging scooby.

I owe this game a big reread.

Do not hammer until I post again tonight.

I'll come up with at least one scum now that mimes are gone and all that wifom shit is over.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Mod note: I've added links to the important events of the game in the opening post.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Second Biggest Wagon wrote:I love that post, Hoppster. I don't even care how laughably stupid your reasoning is, I love it.

Hey I like this kid. He sees how stupid your reasoning is too!

uhhhhh

hey

Maruchan

mind explaining this for me

ta muchly

in case you can't remember, that's kondi you're quoting

and it's in response to my case on him

and you're now voting for him

soooo yeah
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Second Biggest Wagon wrote:I love that post, Hoppster. I don't even care how laughably stupid your reasoning is, I love it.

uhhhhh

hey

Maruchan

ta muchly

soooo yeah

I didn't say I thought he was town. I didn't say I thought he wasn't. I said i like him because he saw your idiot logic.

Whats wrong with voting on someone who is smart?
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

I have to go to work right now. though im ok with the kondi lynch if our so called vig says so, i would like a chance to actually post for real. so please hold off the hammer till at elast then. i will post sometime tonight/early morning <im on PST>. i just dont want to keep coming home to the day being over without talking haha.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

uhhhhh

hey

Maruchan

ta muchly

soooo yeah

I didn't say I thought he was town. I didn't say I thought he wasn't. I said i like him because he saw your idiot logic.

Whats wrong with voting on someone who is smart?

failbus is full of fail
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Fuck this policy lynch on Day 2.

I'm a VT, and I know I'm going to be lynched today. Vig Reck/Maru. No idea how they got off the hook.

VOTE: Reckoner
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Hoppster »

kondi2424 wrote:Fuck this policy lynch on Day 2.

I'm a VT, and I know I'm going to be lynched today. Vig Reck/Maru. No idea how they got off the hook.

flailing fail distance is full of flailing fail
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Hoppster »

yay ms paint

also note how kondi has gone from "d'awww Hoppster so wuvable :discredit:" to "OMFG I'M GETTING LYNCHED :FLAIL:"
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Maruchan »

So I am bussing kondi now?

I thought me and reck were scum partner?

nowait I thought I was a mime?

Can you pelase get a story and stick to it?
Show
Join Now!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:So I am bussing kondi now?

I thought me and reck were scum partner?

nowait I thought I was a mime?

Can you pelase get a story and stick to it?

oh my god you keep claiming scum please stop it's incredibly overwhelming and bordering on irritating

yes I know you're scum but we're lynching your buddy kondi today not you so plz stop claiming scum kthxbai

I realise it's frustrating not knowing how I caught you so I'll explain tomorrow.

UNVOTE:

Please don't lynch kondiscum until I've done this because I want this case out in case I die tonigt
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

hahonryuu wrote:I have to go to work right now. though im ok with the kondi lynch if our so called vig says so, i would like a chance to actually post for real. so please hold off the hammer till at elast then. i will post sometime tonight/early morning <im on PST>. i just dont want to keep coming home to the day being over without talking haha.

Unvote; Vote: hohonryuu

Yup.
green shirt thursdays
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Yes lets just let our entire plan fall to pieces guys. -.-
Show
Join Now!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Find the three-word phrase in hahonryuu's post that makes him scum.

I'll wait.
green shirt thursdays
racerman13
racerman13
Goon
racerman13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by racerman13 »

So called vig. Agreed.

Vote: hahonryuu
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Maruchan »

xRECKONERx wrote:Find the three-word phrase in hahonryuu's post that makes him scum.

I'll wait.

Could you point it out, I'm not seeing it
Show
Join Now!

hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

For starters, how is "so called vig" a scum tell? that seems rather extreme =/. I mean we don't exactly know each others roles and generally I'm fairly wary of PR claims. I mean technically we wouldn't know for an absolute fact she is the vig till tomorrow when/if she doesn't get hit by the "real" vig. granted the chances of her not being vig are slim, sure. but slim isn't 0%. my question to you is, why is my wariness scummy exactly 0_o. but whatever I guess. I'm pretty new to this game <3rd game on site. only finished 1>. I dont even understand how thats a scum tell so i can't begin to really defend against it. a better explanation would be much appreciated =). I gotta say that voting with such little explanation seems pretty unpro though

anyway. with the mimes gone that takes a good chunk of WIFOM out of the equation. unfortunately I think the WIFOM was keeping the gears turning in my head and things are happening rather fast this day so i'll do the best I can. going down the list, skipping dead people and whisper since a read on her is irrelevant.

Hoppster:
...was that attack on kondi in post 91 for real? because if so, i gotta say, that seems to be going kinda far. I assume a joke for now. or maybe I just fail at life and dont see where you are coming from because at the time at least <haven't compared day 2 stuff yet> he seems kinda null to me. I mean it all seems jokey...but then again looking at who is almost ready for lynch now makes me think i clearly missed something haha. at the very least it seems like you are riding him pretty hard for what little you apparently have on him. seems kinda shady. you have a point that he IS flailing a bit, but i dont think anyone really wants to die <save for some roles like mime...but he's not a mime> so, im iffy on it. I definitely dont like it though. however your list of who to target and how to target them <lynch or vig> seems decent enough...null ever so slightly leaning scum. maybe I'll get a better read on you after you post some more things that dont involve kondi =/

Kondi:
before I was just ok with it because a PR said to do it and everybody else seemed to be on board for it...but after reading im not so sure. on one hand most of the posts are mostly fluff. actually thinking about it its almost entirely fluff. perhaps i missed it but can anyone point out any scum hunting kondi has done? not sure I see it. i dont even see any real reads posted. a vote for reck is the closest it comes that I can see. trying to stay under the radar perhaps? hmm. I suppose taking that thought into account, there is definite potential scumminess here. hasn't even attempted to be an asset to the town. just posts fluff and just goes along with whatever is happening. I can see this working out I guess. is that basically why everyone else is after him? because if it isnt then im afraid I have nothing besides that. if thats not it then please kindly point out what exactly im missing. I'm trying to get better at this and my detective work is still most definitely lacking <though im a bit proud to say that i called kanye being mime. when i saw that i had a little :) on my face haha>

Maru:
seemed to take a bit to come around to the no lynch plan but honestly I believe what i believed before. he hasn't done anything particularly scummy, and since he's not a mime...im not sure I really see anything wrong with him. I'm in another game with him now. its not done so i don't really know which way he will flip, but i read another game of his and this just seems to be more or less how he is. and in the one i read <also not done, but he's dead> he was on town's side. maybe its just my gut but i think he's clean. and maru, if you are scum in this game or the other one, i shall hunt you down IRL and give you such a slapping >_< :p. at the very least he seems to be with me in not understanding

1)why what i did was scummy

and

2) why that is cause for going away from the towns current plans.

but perhaps thats just a little bias on my part. at the very least it makes me feel less stupid :oops:

Racer:
I stand by what i said yesterday, only without the mime part <changing to scum>. he posts nonsense then votes with no real explanation. a couple posts later he, imo, sheeps with reck on me. so unless there was some thing really really scummy in my post i don't understand...I'm gonna call BS here. more so on him that reck because of a combination of my feelings on reck and that I think he's just sheeping to hit someone who isnt kondi <scum team possibly?>. I dunno, maybe its just gut, but I get a different vibe from him than reck and I don't like it.

Scooby:
posts as little as ever. early on, especially day 1, i generally let it go. but when it happens day 2 as well...seems fishy. and keep in mind im not necessarily talking about post count, but content within his posts. there is literally no real content from him at all. worse yet, he's voted twice...not bad in of itself except that he has not given reasons for either of those votes. neither were RVS <well, arguably the first. but the second was in day 2>. he just popped in and voted. definite scum points.

Reck:
has been active and actively scum hunting and the like. was a bit snippy with me last game day i think when i posted my reads >_>, but admittedly i didn't change the reads off of what was being said as i was typing <takes a long time for me to write my novels and things were said while typing> but after reading what i didnt have time to read because of work, he comes off as frustrated/angry town to me. I fail to see what i did that would cause a vote on me and shall await said explanation with bated breath ^_~.

I'm officially/unofficially voting for kondi, but wont do it yet because I would like the input of others. is the reason i said above the reason people are suspecting him? if not im curious as to what it is. when i get an explanation about that, then I will vote.

till then. peace.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 am

Post by whispersilk »

Please don't suggest that I
told
anyone to vote for kondi. I said I would be happy with lynching him. There is a difference. Just because I'm a vig, doesn't mean I get to tell other people which way to vote. I can see how you might be setting up to blame me should be kondi be lynched and then flips town :neutral:
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Maruchan »

hahonryuu wrote:
Maru:
seemed to take a bit to come around to the no lynch plan but honestly I believe what i believed before. he hasn't done anything particularly scummy, and since he's not a mime...im not sure I really see anything wrong with him. I'm in another game with him now. its not done so i don't really know which way he will flip, but i read another game of his and this just seems to be more or less how he is. and in the one i read <also not done, but he's dead> he was on town's side. maybe its just my gut but i think he's clean. and maru, if you are scum in this game or the other one, i shall hunt you down IRL and give you such a slapping >_< :p. at the very least he seems to be with me in not understanding

-runs off to see which of my other games you were in-
No I kid. XD But thanks for seeing that the up-front-and-personal playstyle, especially with the whole "I wish i was a mime" thing is jut my playstyle.
Show
Join Now!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Hoppster »

racerman13 wrote:So called vig. Agreed.

Vote: hahonryuu
In his only other post giving anything resembling content, racerman13 wrote:Ok. After a quick read-through, I feel like these are the most suspicious players:

Reckoner
Maruchan

So, I'll
Vote: xRECKONERx

um whut

kondi case
(completely serious)

• /confirm post is trying too hard to fit in
  • Discredits me yesterday for catching him
  • Flails today
  • No reads apart from his flail-post today

Maruchan case

• Voting kondi despite thinking the case on him is idiotic
  • This flailing post in response to me catching the above oh jeezus this post is awful. It's an attempt to discredit me but rather bizarely he discredits me using stuff that is completely pulled out his ass.
  • (To be confirmed upon Kondi scumflip) kondi's last post is obvobvdistance from Maruchan

I don't see anything at all resembling a case for voting hahonryuu over kondi, Maruchan or even racerman.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 am

Post by scooby »

Ok, I reread all the 11 pages.

Comment by poster:

Maruchan: As I said yesterday he was either mime or VItown. I don't see scum opening the game like he did and all his posting throught the game screams VI (specially the vanilla softclaims). Should probably meta him to confirm this but not going to support a lynch on him.

Racerman13's entrance feels kinda good also. I don't think scum would open the game with a reference to a previous scum game. Gets shittier as I reread. Same stupid dilemma: scum or VI?

Hoopster: I like Hoopster. First serious post is potent. Further contribution is golden. Willing to lose the game if he is scum.

Kondi: basically meh player that seems to float around and not add anything at all. Would lynch him. Now that mimes are gone, what was the plan you were trying to save for later in post 201?

Reck: not your typical recktown that catches scum in page 3, so that would mean he was either mime or scum. With mimes gone, I'd also like to lynch him.

hahonryuu: after a reread, I trust him less but still was the first one to give stances on pretty much everyone. Would lynch him after reck and kondi dies and somehow one of them are town.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Maruchan »

You're using his early-game post where he says me/reck are scum as proof on his case, then say he is trying to distance me?

And no, I said your case on ME was idiotic. And your still being idiotic.

All I said about him was that he was smart for seeing your idioticness also. I never said I didn't believe your case on him.

go lrn2read summor plz.

Anyways, Hoppster is scum. IDK his partner, but hoppster is scum. Or just really really really really stupid.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Maruchan »

scooby wrote:Ok, I reread all the 11 pages.

Comment by poster:

Maruchan: As I said yesterday he was either mime or VItown. I don't see scum opening the game like he did and all his posting throught the game screams VI (specially the vanilla softclaims). Should probably meta him to confirm this but not going to support a lynch on him.

Racerman13's entrance feels kinda good also. I don't think scum would open the game with a reference to a previous scum game. Gets shittier as I reread. Same stupid dilemma: scum or VI?

Hoopster: I like Hoopster. First serious post is potent. Further contribution is golden. Willing to lose the game if he is scum.

Kondi: basically meh player that seems to float around and not add anything at all. Would lynch him. Now that mimes are gone, what was the plan you were trying to save for later in post 201?

Reck: not your typical recktown that catches scum in page 3, so that would mean he was either mime or scum. With mimes gone, I'd also like to lynch him.

hahonryuu: after a reread, I trust him less but still was the first one to give stances on pretty much everyone. Would lynch him after reck and kondi dies and somehow one of them are town.

maybe found Hoppster's partner?
Show
Join Now!

scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 am

Post by scooby »

kondi2424 wrote:Fuck this policy lynch on Day 2.

Wait a second. Did you ever express suspicion or Reck and Maru before?

Return to “Completed Open Games”