scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 am

Post by scooby »

Maruchan wrote:maybe found Hoppster's partner?

You guys are painfully obvious town, don't be stupid.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:
Anyways, Hoppster is scum. IDK his partner, but hoppster is scum.

best scum-claim yet

>> Voting kondi
>> OMG Hoppster is scum with mystery partner!!!!!!!!!!! (actually he's scum with scooby becoz scooby has a town-read on him hehehe)

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

posted 3 times because I wanted font size 900

Maruchan wrote:You're using his early-game post where he says me/reck are scum as proof on his case, then say he is trying to distance me?

And no, I said your case on ME was idiotic. And your still being idiotic.

All I said about him was that he was smart for seeing your idioticness also. I never said I didn't believe your case on him.

go lrn2read summor plz.

flail moar scum

flail moar

kondi2424 wrote:Fuck this policy lynch on Day 2.

I'm a VT, and I know I'm going to be lynched today. Vig Reck/Maru. No idea how they got off the hook.

VOTE: Reckoner

This was today, not early game. Andlolutellmetolrn2read ahahaha. It doesn't feature in my case on kondi at all, only my case on you.

You didn't say your case on me was idiotic, because YOU QUOTED KONDI AND AGREED WITH HIM. HE WAS RESPONDING TO MY CASE ON
HIM
. SO LOLU
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Anyways, Hoppster is scum. IDK his partner, but hoppster is scum.

best scum-claim yet

>> Voting kondi
>> OMG Hoppster is scum with mystery partner!!!!!!!!!!! (actually he's scum with scooby becoz scooby has a town-read on him hehehe)

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

EPIC F
(L)
AIL

posted 3 times because I wanted font size 900

Maruchan wrote:You're using his early-game post where he says me/reck are scum as proof on his case, then say he is trying to distance me?

And no, I said your case on ME was idiotic. And your still being idiotic.

All I said about him was that he was smart for seeing your idioticness also. I never said I didn't believe your case on him.

go lrn2read summor plz.

flail moar scum

flail moar

kondi2424 wrote:Fuck this policy lynch on Day 2.

I'm a VT, and I know I'm going to be lynched today. Vig Reck/Maru. No idea how they got off the hook.

VOTE: Reckoner

This was today, not early game. Andlolutellmetolrn2read ahahaha. It doesn't feature in my case on kondi at all, only my case on you.

You didn't say your case on me was idiotic, because YOU QUOTED KONDI AND AGREED WITH HIM. HE WAS RESPONDING TO MY CASE ON
HIM
. SO LOLU

poitn to where I agreed with him about a SPECIFIC case?

I said I liked him because he saw you use idiotic reasoning also.

I actualyl encourage a vig to shoot me tonight, so that A: you die scum, or B: you get proven an idiot
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 am

Post by scooby »

Hoopster, I appreciate the lulz but I'm pretty sure this is town vs town.

I don't see a scum softclaiming vanilla in a game where a simple fake counterclaim can give you the win in lylo.

I don't see scum playing that actively without apparent worries about looking scummy.

I agree with kondi lynch, though and I agree that last post was a poorly executed distancing maneuver, but not against maruchan. It was against reckoner, which makes sense if you realize kondi has never suspected reck.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Hoppster »

scooby wrote:Hoopster, I appreciate the lulz but I'm pretty sure this is town vs town.

I don't see a scum softclaiming vanilla in a game where a simple fake counterclaim can give you the win in lylo.

I don't see scum playing that actively without apparent worries about looking scummy.

I agree with kondi lynch, though and I agree that last post was a poorly executed distancing maneuver, but not against maruchan. It was against reckoner, which makes sense if you realize kondi has never suspected reck.

This is all explained by the fact that Maruchan is absolutely incompetent scum.

"u scum with X becoz u have a town-read on him" is so incredibly retarded it should definitely not come from town outside of their absolutely first game ever, and even then I'd expect the vast majority of first-time players to see how stupid that logic is. It's transparently scum flailing after realising he can't get his attacker lynched.

W/r/t Maruchan vs Reck, it really looks waaaay more like a Maruchan distance to me due to the Reck vote.

Maruchan, do me a favour. Your 'hehe u scum or idiot' isn't going to stop me attacking you, and the fact that you must even think it
might
work on me is an incredibly huge insult to my intelligence.

Maruchan wrote:poitn to where I agreed with him about a SPECIFIC case?

Fact 1: kondi says my reasoning (and therefore case) on him was stupid.
Fact 2: You agreed with him.

From that: You agree with him on a specific case.

It's basic logic, please stop insulting my intelligence. Yes, play to win, but don't fucking insult me by pretending this logic isn't blindingly obvious.

Maruchan wrote:I said I liked him because he saw you use idiotic reasoning also.

Yes, and this reasoning was in a case on him. ffs

Maruchan wrote:I actualyl encourage a vig to shoot me tonight, so that A: you die scum, or B: you get proven an idiot

hahaaaaaa

"hmmm I want Hoppster dead."
"Well, we have a vig in this setup..."
"I know! I'll propose myself to be vig'd!"

lolno

Is this more likely to come from town or from scum with a factional NK?

Hmmmmmmmm.
TOUGHIE.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 2.3:

kondi2424 - [2] - whispersilk, Maruchan

xRECKONERx - [2] - scooby, kondi2424
hahonryuu - [2] - xRECKONERx, racerman13

Not Voting - [2] - hahonryuu, Hoppster

The lynch candidate in
red
text is the player that would be lynched if deadline hit right now.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or 4 to no-lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2011-09-06 23:07:20)
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Maruchan »

[quote="Hoppster"
Maruchan wrote:poitn to where I agreed with him about a SPECIFIC case?

Fact 1: kondi says my reasoning (and therefore case) on him was stupid.
Fact 2: You agreed with him.[/quote]
Lets re-write Fact 2 as to what actually happened:

Fact 2: I said I liked him for seeing your idioticness.

go ISO me.

Shows I'm write.

So quit twisting my words yo
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Maruchan »

Notice:

Hoppster pushing for my lynch without voting me. Hmm? Usually only scum hold their votes off. They do it so they can see where the vote will eb the most beneficial with the least amount of attention.
Show
Join Now!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:[Lets re-write Fact 2 as to what actually happened:

Fact 2: I said I liked him for seeing your idioticness.

go ISO me.

Shows I'm write.

So quit twisting my words yo

Hey I like this kid. He sees how stupid your reasoning is too!

bejayyyysus

you also think my reasoning is stupid
yet you say you don't agree the case is idiotic?

Maruchan wrote:Notice:

Hoppster pushing for my lynch without voting me. Hmm? Usually only scum hold their votes off. They do it so they can see where the vote will eb the most beneficial with the least amount of attention.

lolno

as I've said your buddy kondi dies today.

tbh idrc which of you dies today, but kondi has the most support.

also note your lolhypocrisy where you still aren't voting me despite repeatedly calling me scum and also claiming to not know my buddy

DOES NOT COMPUTE
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster wrote:
as I've said your buddy kondi dies today.

tbh idrc which of you dies today, but kondi has the most support.

also note your lolhypocrisy where you still aren't voting me despite repeatedly calling me scum and also claiming to not know my buddy

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Still seeing a lack of vote on me or kondi, the two people you're calling scum.

Still looks like scum holding off on their vote until they see which wagon is more promising.

As fer my vote? I liked the idea that Reckoner proposed, and I liked the vig's idea, so I am following the vig. thats why my vote is where it is, and where yo usay you want yours to be, but isn't there.
Show
Join Now!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Hoppster »

derp, forgot that I unvoted. >__>

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kondi

Maruchan wrote:As fer my vote? I liked the idea that Reckoner proposed, and I liked the vig's idea, so I am following the vig. thats why my vote is where it is, and where yo usay you want yours to be, but isn't there.

wait what

thanx for claiming scum yet again

their 'idea' was Night Action related and has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LYNCH FOR TODAY

somebody (YOU) was over-eager in bussing...
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Maruchan »

Meh. I am ignoring your tunneling on me fro mthis point on. I don't want it to distract towns attention.

SOR THE ATTENTION OF TOWN:

This guy thinks i'm scum and every post i make is god's gift of scum to mankind.
I think he's an idiot.

END DISCUSSION.
Show
Join Now!

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

I do not believe Maru is scum, and I won't be killing him tonight. Just so we're clear.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm liking Hop less and less with each of his posts :(
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Maruchan »

sheknowsimright.jpg
Show
Join Now!

hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 am

Post by hahonryuu »

whispersilk wrote:Please don't suggest that I
told
anyone to vote for kondi. I said I would be happy with lynching him. There is a difference. Just because I'm a vig, doesn't mean I get to tell other people which way to vote. I can see how you might be setting up to blame me should be kondi be lynched and then flips town :neutral:

please don't think that :cry: I'm not trying to push the blame on anyone. dang it people stop misinterpreting what I'm , saying >_<. if kondi dies and flips town its all of our fault, not just yours. you simply said someone you didnt like as you said, the rest of the town were the ones that followed it. its a team effort. we win together and lose together. unless there is just 1 persons screwing up hardcore, there is really no one person to blame. besides, what good would blaming you do? yes, i'll just blame the vigilante for the death of a town. yes im sure that will just look great on my resume :wink:

@hoppster: is calling the case someone has on someone idiotic really a scum tell? im not seeing it. but then i dont see how what i did was a scum tell either =/, so clearly what qualifies as a scum tell to me is iffy. and like someone else said, im liking your posts less and less. if it wasnt for the people who are seemingly trying to be below the radar seeming more fishy to me than fail scum hunting <which is more than what said under the radar people are doing>, i would probably think you were a good lynch candidate. of course this could be some bias on my part since in another game towns first lynch was a scum who was basically playing it safe.

@maru: dont worry, im sure once you play in even more games and dang near everyone on the site has played with you, they'll get it haha. to be fair on one point though, pretty sure hoppster wasnt voting you because he prefers the kondi lynch is all. other than that, i agree with you for the most part. and that's all i'll say about that ridiculous argument, now back to your regularly scheduled back and forth between you and hoppster :p.

@scooby talking about kondi: no, i dont think he did. glad you are starting to be more active but would also like some explanation on those 2 votes you had previously please. the lack of explanation combined with lack of general content is what is making me suspicious of you. because it seems kinda shifty that you call him out on him voting reck and yet you did the exact same thing with the same amount of explanation.

btw, maybe nobody read my big post on page 11, but i had some questions for the general public that nobody has touched as far as i can see

1)what exactly was scummy about what i posted<(?_?)>. not seeing it.

2)someone not named hoppster wanna explain the case on kondi? or at least say if what i said in my post was correct and the case is that he's posting but not really contributing to the town?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:Meh. I am ignoring your tunneling on me fro mthis point on. I don't want it to distract towns attention.

This guy thinks i'm scum and every post i make is god's gift of scum to mankind.
I think he's an idiot.

END DISCUSSION.

You were accusing me of being either scum or an idiot - why have you dropped the scum accusation?

Why would it distract the town's attention? If you're town, there's nothing to worry about surely. Besides, didn't you put yourself forward to be vigged? And now you've decided actually you don't want the attention?

whispersilk wrote:I'm liking Hop less and less with each of his posts :(

I don't care if you dislike me, I care about lynching Maruchan and kondi-scum.

Read my posts. FFS. The case on Maruchan-scum is set out over my last posts perfectly.

Also notice how Maruchan has slowly been dropping points against me as I show how stupid they are and how incriminating of him being scum they are until all he's got left is 'lol i ignore this guy'.

hahonryuu wrote:@hoppster: is calling the case someone has on someone idiotic really a scum tell?

Not really a scum-tell as such, but because he's scum it's very likely he's using it to try to stop me from attacking him and to stop others from agreeing.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:Meh. I am ignoring your tunneling on me fro mthis point on. I don't want it to distract towns attention.

I think he's an idiot.

END DISCUSSION.

You were accusing me of being either scum or an idiot - why have you dropped the scum accusation?

Why would it distract the town's attention? If you're town, there's nothing to worry about surely. Besides, didn't you put yourself forward to be vigged? And now you've decided actually you don't want the attention?

I'm fine wit hTOWNS attention on me if they wish to persue this subject.

I don't want you side-trackign town however.

I am still all-for being vigged tonight. VIG VIG ME I HONESTLY COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS. This is one of my more-boring games anyways. Not saying it isn't interesting, cuz it is, just boring.

Why did I drop the scum part? Cuz now I just think you're an idiot, which is what you'l plead when you see my flip.

now fersrs, lets stop distracting town with a YOU and ME back and forth, if the TOWN wants to have a TOWN and MARUCHAN back and forth I am all for it, but you;re the only one pushing this back and forth we have going, and it is therefore distracting town.
Show
Join Now!

scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by scooby »

Hey idiots, you know who is conveniently lurking while you guys fight against each other?

Hint: it starts with x and ends with reckonerx.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by scooby »

whispersilk wrote:I'm liking Hop less and less with each of his posts :(

Hop is town, I don't understand what you don't like about his posts when they perfectly fit with an annoyed townie against a player like Maruchan.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

If someone's at L-1 I'm going to hammer just FYI
green shirt thursdays
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by scooby »

Any additional insight?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

nope
green shirt thursdays
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by scooby »

So what is the reason of your apathy?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because I can't rely on meta to help me get reads on people in this game and it's bothering me.

To be honest, I could see kondi-scum. I could also see hahonryuu-scum. I can't get an objective read on Maruchan because everyone keeps trying to lump us together.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Open Games”