SMBM II: Defense of Yoshi's Island (Final! MVPs announced!)

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

Vote: Vifam
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 am

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

It's time to quicklynch David Xantos. He is scum.

Vote: David Xantos
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 am

Post by projectmatt »

DemonHybrid wrote:I feel that there can't be two townies who ask the same exact anti-town question in a row. We can PoE through them if need be, but there's so much scum motivation between the two of them that I feel one of them need to die.

Why are you setting us up for two specific lynches?

Asking somebody to explain their read isn't any kind of tell at all. Don't be that person.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 am

Post by projectmatt »

Vifam wrote:
projectmatt wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:I feel that there can't be two townies who ask the same exact anti-town question in a row. We can PoE through them if need be, but there's so much scum motivation between the two of them that I feel one of them need to die.

Why are you setting us up for two specific lynches?

Asking somebody to explain their read isn't any kind of tell at all. Don't be that person.

Why is David scum?

At least bother to answer the question that started DH's derp vote on Xeras.

Why do you think I'm calling David scum?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am

Post by projectmatt »

Good enough.

Unvote

Did you honestly expect me to have a solid scum read on page one? The purpose was to get out of RVS conversation going.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 am

Post by projectmatt »

No.

I'm saying that the fact that this happened:

Followed by this:

within the span of 5 minutes is fucking weird, and that I don't think that the BOTH of them could be town.

..Why? If a player says that "we should quicklynch player x, he's mafia!", the expected response to such a question is why? Both town and scum would be curious as to why somebody said this. Explain the scum motivation.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am

Post by projectmatt »

Xeras wrote:I don't thin scum would look so obvious out of the gate.

This was directed at the Isa wagon, right? You think that a scum would intentionally act obvious? No. A scum can act scummy unintentionally. This logic hurts my head.

Vote: Xeras
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 am

Post by projectmatt »

My bad. Your logic is still a tad illogical though.

DemonHybrid wrote:Good news is, I was wrong about me finding it weird and Xeras/Vifam are probably town. See how magical RVS is?

I don't like this post. Did Xeras and Vifam objectively towntell to you, or did they just prove that you were attacking them based off of faulty logic? Why are they now town reads?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:45 am

Post by projectmatt »

Just in case you didn't know, the vote on David wasn't a "joke". It was a pressure builder and an attempt to get the discussion out of RVS.

I'm not going to jot down a list of my reads because I would be lying if I told you I had a specific scum read.

With that being said..

Unvote

Bunnylover
for this post:

@Sunset: I do not do catch-up post. Kinda useless to make a stand on something that has already ended imo.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 am

Post by projectmatt »

KDCA - why? No "because you are scummy" or "what an obvious scum" type comment I would expect from you. Your reads are 100% lacking of any value whatsoever if you can't provide anything close to a logical reason.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 am

Post by projectmatt »

Fail reaction is fail.

Reaction to
what?
You also didn't tell me why you had a scum read on me because I silently voted Vifam on page one. Why did you find that post scummy?

DH is scum for being paranoid? wat?

DH is scummy for setting up two specific lynches and using poor logic to tunnel. Did you read?

WIFOM.

HOW IN GOD'S NAME DOES THAT POST EVEN HAVE SLIGHT CORRELATIONS TO THE CONCEPT OF WIFOM?

BACKPEDAL HARDCORE

Have you ever seen a player get a solid scum read on page one, when the player who is getting attacked has only made one post? Yeah, I don't think so. You know very well that it's not a backpedal.

Yeah um no. You trying to falsify info here. Scum you try and exploit it. DH had a good reaction coming off of it so: fail

I don't get this.

Thinking hurts your head? kay. Nice WIFOM again.

First of all, you should look up what "wifom" means. Secondly, logic that makes no sense whatsoever that was used to justify somebody as town "hurt my head". Where do you even..

Says the non contributor.

KDCA FOR COME BACK OF THE YEAR 11'

and this cam NEARLY 100 POSTS LATER!

lurklurklurklruk HEY I'LL FAKEVOTE BUNNY FOR LULZ

Your first post didn't come until one hundred and seventy seven full posts! It's not like you have human needs like eating, sleeping or not being on the computer every single minute of your life. This really is..

Your logic is honestly so completely "out there" that I hope to God Almighty that you are scum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Vifam was RVS. AND you stopped playing around with the David vote, you said yourself. Look, He says he sees the OMGUS meaning he NOTED it. AND WHAT DO YOU DO? "OBVSCUM GOGOGOGOGOGOGO"

What's important to note is that I had no specific read on David when I posted "david is scum. quicklynch him" or whatever. As I explained many times, the vote was a vote for pressure and to get discussion out of RVS. You seem to view it as "being scum scum and attempting to quicklynch whoever says anything against me". That's not the case. It just isn't.

Better than you. He fosed 2 different people and voted one. your point?

NO. Saying "I fos x and x for (insert something very illogical here)" is not pro-town in any way, shape or form. It's just trying to sound pro-town. It's not good.

With a straight face type down you weren't trying to WIFOM there. Simply put going of the origin of the phrase: You're trying to confuse poeple by saying "what kind of man am i? Why do YOU think I suspected him?" Then they try to Meta you to figure it out and it hurt their heads buying you time to sneak a lynch. GREAT TRY THOO. not.

Or, I was trying to get the discussion out of RVS and I was asking Vifam questions so he could say something interesting and get us out faster.

you tried to push a case and a lynch, then you say "fair enough"? that's not a backpedal?

I didn't try to push a case. My only thing that called David was the ONE post where I voted him. I said "fair enough" and unvoted once enough people had stopped being silly and started playing very seriously. Read my posts.

Scum would try to exploit something from this. It wasn't DH because of his reaction so it must be another person and you were one of the if not the only person(s) to twist it upon DH sooo..

Nice try scum.

I don't get this.

"So how do you think scum would act Xeras?" is what i see there. sneaky backdoor WIFOM.

That's not WIFOM. It's a legitimate question that I want him to answer. And even if it was WIFOM, it's not scummy.

A. No one PM'd me that the game had started until today. (razzafrazza bowser razza)

You missed the point. You tried to twist the fact that I didn't post for one hundred posts into being a bad thing. It means that I was doing something that wasn't pertaining to the internet.

Your logic is terrible. I'm helping the town by retorting it and showing everyone how twisted it is.

Demon

Um, matt, I certainly didn't set up a lynch. In fact, I was never committed and I noted that specifically.

When you were seen as very scummy, that's what you were doing. You were going "there is one scum between x and x, and we should lynch one today, and if he doesn't flip scum we should get the other tomorrow." You get the point.

David

VOTE: projectmatt

I've enjoyed watching him dig this hole.. I'd like to see what he unearths when he starts flailing again that deep down.

Paraphrase: I am going to sheep this lynch because.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Demon
I feel that there can't be two townies who ask the same exact anti-town question in a row.
We can PoE through them if need be,
but there's so much scum motivation between the two of them that I feel one of them need to die.

Read the underlined. That's inadvertently setting up two specific lynches. I didn't claim you were one hundred percent committed. I'm saying at that point, I read you as scum for using bad logic in order to justify two possible lynches.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

David

I don't see it as such. The general feel from I've been getting is repeated deflection.

Can you elaborate some more on this read? I really don't get it.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Not going to quote everything on David's wall. Just some notes:

1. My first vote was an OMGUS in the silliest form, because we were in the middle of page on in RVS.

2. So, what you are trying to say is that I got worried that you called me out for OMGUS'ing, decided to declare you an obvious scum to try to get you lynched, and then I decided to screw with Vifam by saying "why do you think I called David scum?".

The very simple fact that is that I was trying to pressure David and get people to play SERIOUSLY. I don't understand why this is very difficult to grasp.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by projectmatt »

The vote on Vifam, my FIRST and only RVS vote was an OMGUS in the silliest form. My next vote, on you, was an attempt to get discussion going. This is literal proof that you didn't actually read what was posted.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Yeah, I'm done. KDCA is resorting to petty insults and apparently fails to grasp the idea of a vote for reaction. If I say someone is scum, it is then my dedicated read. A+

Also, it's scummy to FOS people FOR NO REASON AT ALL or if it has NO LOGIC WHATSOEVER. Like what you are doing right now. With that being said, I like to think you are scum so I can excuse this ...logic.

Unvote

Vote: KDCA
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by projectmatt »

This
is
my town play. If you try to meta me, you will fail because I attempt to play the exact same way, or play completely and totally differently so people don't meta me. I don't have anything personal against you either, your logic is just really, really hard for me to take calmly.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 am

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

Riceball is scummy, Diddin and David are also players to keep an eye on. I have a leaning-town read on Manho, and Isa is null.

Vote: Riceball
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Sunshine, I have two questions.

1. What is your read on David?
2. Your reason for suspecting me before was because of my vote on David. Now that you professed to that reason being invalid, what is your read on me?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Yes, that's you. <.< I jumble up names a lot.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

Not fully convinced on this wagon yet. Did RBT make a stupid appeal, yes? Can town players act stupid? Correct indeed. I don't want a hammer quite yet. I might re-join.

Vote: Isa

This wagon is better.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:03 am

Post by projectmatt »

stormer wrote:From my POV this wagon is down in priority from RBT's, Isa has actually made posts now and generally played better now than RBT, honestly that 'if your scum vote me' just did it for me, i mean who would post that and i think we're still waiting on a claim from RBT...

I feel like lynching the stupid players over the super scummy players is a bad policy. Making content still doesn't show that someone is town. Not making content and playing terribly makes it sound like Rice is just a VI who doesn't know how to play at all.

Rice, do you have any reads, or commentary, or anything at all? If you don't, I will vote you. Give me content. Give me something.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:20 am

Post by projectmatt »

Isa wrote:Projectmatt, point me to what I've done that's super scummy, then read #274 and tell me if I have something to clarify.

Unvote

Scratch it. I ISO'd you again and missed several things that jumped out to me as plausible town. I'm going to go get an actual scum read on a player now. One moment.

Riceballtail wrote:
projectmatt wrote:Rice, do you have any reads, or commentary, or anything at all? If you don't, I will vote you. Give me content. Give me something.

I've been giving reads, but just in case you haven't noticed.

DH and Isa are scum. BL is prob town.

Why?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 am

Post by projectmatt »

I still don't feel very comfortable about Rice's lynch at all. I've been lurking, my bad. I'm thinking that Jack is scum, and I don't like that Jack jumped on Rice's wagon because he can. Will post more later.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 am

Post by projectmatt »

Jake is scummy.

TheJakalope wrote:Yeah, sorry about my inactivity. I'm having a hard time gaining interest in this game.

I'll give a few quick reads while I'm here.

Isa and Kcdaspot - Town

Vifam, Suneset - Neutral

RBT, diddin - Scum (RBT much more then diddin)

Several problems with this post: he doesn't elaborate on
why
any of these players are scum or why they are town. And while this has been pointed out, there is
no reason
whatsoever to randomly list two players as null when there are 22 players in the game and we can assume that the players you don't list as scum or town are, well, null.

TheJakalope wrote:Alright, well RBT is lynch priority #1 today because of his bullshit "Vote for me if you're scum".

I'll do an ISO on diddin and see what I can present.

Seven hours later..

TheJakalope wrote:Ok, so turns out, diddin's ISO is pretty uneventful. I'm not sure if I got this game mixed up or what, but I don't have scum read on him anymore.

I just feel like he's stalling. A lot. I don't know how you can "mix up" a player that you mark as super scummy two posts ago and claim they are from another game. This also further shows that Jaka isn't actually scumhunting, he just has a scum read on RBT. Or is it actually a read?

TheJakalope wrote:However, RBT has done jack shit to defend himself, and so VOTE: RBT.

He doesn't say that not defending yourself is scummy, he just says that he isn't defending himself, therefore, he should be voted. He promised to make new content three days ago, and I'm waiting on that. Don't end the day yet. Don't hammer yet. I think we have some more discussion in us.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:59 am

Post by projectmatt »

David - I think Rice has played terribly. He's just kind of ignored talking in the game though. His last post was days ago, wasn't it? I get more of a "pissed off VI" feel from him then a scum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:39 am

Post by projectmatt »

Oh wow, you're BWing on a PM case? No way! Thanks for putting RBT at L-2 anyway, but you're still scum.

Not that evil Projectmatt! Did you read the wall, Wrath? What did you think about it?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:25 am

Post by projectmatt »

David is way too defensive over things that mean absolutely nothing. His latest posts have a super forced feeling. I dislike this RBT wagon the more I look into it.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by projectmatt »

This game is lacking activity. I still want Rice's wagon to be gone, but I'm being ignored and no matter how many times I say my opinion I can not change the minds of a bandwagon, so alright. Putting my vote up here. I think Bowser missed it before.

Vote: Jake
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 am

Post by projectmatt »

I think this was bad hammer. I really do. I also think Bunnylover is scum. Waiting for the flip, though.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 am

Post by projectmatt »

Lynching the VI's is bad.

Vote: Jake

Bunny and Jake are my top scum reads. Want to get Jake today. It's Labor Day, so I'll be away for a while. More later.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 644, Kcdaspot wrote:SDGAFSGDFGDSFASDG AND WHERE THE FUCK IS PROJECTMATT.

I just got back from labor day things.

I think Hoppster, Vifam, KDCA and hiplop(?) are town. I think Jake, Diddin and a player whom I haven't figured out yet are certainly scum. If you want me to explain these town reads, then I will. Otherwise I'm going to not elaborate on my town tells because my reads are generally ignored anyway.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Because you are the least confident out of all of my town reads.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

It was moreso a "HOW CAN YOU THINK I'M SCUM" vote. If I had a legitimate scum read on you I would have chased after you.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by projectmatt »

No, not appeal to emotion. It was simply frustration over your logic. that made me go bi-polar and vote you.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by projectmatt »

If the game sucked I wouldn't be playing it.

Why are you asking me this?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Why are you sure? Why will you not be able to vote me? Come on now, give me something.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 am

Post by projectmatt »

I like the Jake wagon. A lot. KDCA, the first problem is that you are trying to meta me. I guess it's a pretty good thing to be null as both alignments. I've tried to retort and address your logic to the best of my abilities. Nothing else I can do.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 690, WeyounsLastClone wrote:Am I really the only one who finds DH suspicious?

Make a larger case and I'll re-consider it. I've been getting "whatever" vibes from him all game. Jake and Diddin are a probable scumteam at the moment. Diddin for betraying his read on Bunny in favor of lynching him and avoiding the Jake wagon, and for stating he wants to lynch Bunny more with no legitimate reason.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 728, TheJakalope wrote:
In post 713, chkflip wrote:
CHK's Jaka Case

1]] You will not convince me that this is a town-motivated way of asking for a claim. First, he fluff-notes that RBT is L-1 for town credit. Then he moves on to unvote, therefore placing RBT at L-2... and then asks him to claim? No. That's not pro-town. That's not a town post at all. Period.

2]] He never offers insight as to why he felt RBT was being scummy; instead, he states first that RBT and diddin are scummy (which he later retracts about diddin) with a few town and neutral reads he also had (which I feel is fluff filler to look pro-town), then takes a beef with RBT's play-style without actually elaborating as to why he feels it's scummy in the first place. The only elaboration therein, at all, is the fact that "I give up as scum," which automatically means that RBT was scum because they had given up? Obviously not.

3]] This is an entirely baseless accusation.

That's all I have time for for now, though these are (I feel) pretty strong points leaning toward The Scumalope.

1. I unvote to prevent a quickhammer and request a claim, since I believe there was someone willing to hammer.

2. All you did was explain my explanation for RBT lynching.

3. What are you even talking about? This actually happens.

Excellent deflection. You essentially just said "NO U" instead of actually promising that you will post real content. Honestly, Jake. You're posting to defend yourself. I want your lynch.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 751, Isa wrote:I support the wagon on Jakalope (though I'm doubtful if it'll result in something) but come on folks, DIDDIN NEEDS VOTES.

manho, show me your support for lynching this scum. The rest of you as well.

If you are doubtful it will result in anything, why do you support it? I agree, also. Diddin is scum. So is Jake. I'm still working out who the other scum are, but those are my top reads. Isa, what are your other scum reads?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:28 am

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

Vote: Diddin

Diddin is scum. Jake isn't free of not being scum yet because Diddin's interactions with Jake looked like terrible scum buddying. WeyounsLastClone reads as relatively scummy just by tone, but he hasn't given any real scumtells. Can someone elaborate on this case for me?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 833, TheJakalope wrote:WLC today, and chkflip tomorrow. Looking good.

Do you think Diddin is scum, Jake?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 am

Post by projectmatt »

Nah, I think Diddin is mafia despite his initial claim. I want him to dayvig Xeras, if he's legitimately real.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 am

Post by projectmatt »

Getting massive town vibes from Demon in his recent posts.

@Diddin, why did you choose to shoot Stormer?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:55 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1025, chkflip wrote:Okay scum. Good to know your opinion.

In post 1027, chkflip wrote:Meh. I don't think he's scum, but we might not lynch if we don't lynch him.

VOTE: diddin

Don't you think not lynching town is more important then not lynching at all? Why did you snarlingly call Vifam scum for suggesting we lynch Diddin and then do it yourself?

Also, question: What exactly did KDCA do to get him force-replaced?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:41 am

Post by projectmatt »

I want Diddin to post more before I decide if he's legitimately mafia, but I have a question: Why does Diddin being town make Xeras scum? I understand the scum theory, however, not the scum.

If both of Jake's theories equate to Xeras being scum regardless of alignment, I don't understand why he's pushing for an Xeras lynch. Demon's rage is also town as hell, by the way.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm prod dodging before I receive a prod because I'm awesome.

I don't know what to say because I want Diddin to talk about his motivations and thoughts more before I conclude that he is mafia, but he hasn't posted in fucking ages so I can't read him. Hiplop and Demon are my strongest town reads at the moment.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I don't know if that was scum getting angry and self-hammering or town getting angry and self-hammering.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1157, DemonHybrid wrote:WLC AND VIFAM ARE TOWN.

Can we put our votes on someone who's actually scum please

Like who?

@KDCA, I thought I was your top scum suspect.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Hi, Implosion. Nice to see you on forum mafia. Why don't you look for that answer yourself and return to us with your results?

Also, I'm not sold on Sunset being scum at all. Maybe I fall for these things way too easily, but I found it very curious that one person from the hydra gave a scum read on me, and then the other hydra decided to correct him and say that I was town. It was just some kind of bi-polar change of opinion that I don't understand why scum would logically perform. Need to look back and get actual scum reads.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1209, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1207, projectmatt wrote:Hi, Implosion. Nice to see you on forum mafia. Why don't you look for that answer yourself and return to us with your results?

Also, I'm not sold on Sunset being scum at all. Maybe I fall for these things way too easily,
but I found it very curious that one person from the hydra gave a scum read on me, and then the other hydra decided to correct him and say that I was town. It was just some kind of bi-polar change of opinion that I don't understand why scum would logically perform. Need to look back and get actual scum reads.

every time i leave your wagon it's because someone else is legitimately more scummier or someone has made a really good point for someone's lynch.

AND EVERY TIME I DO YOU ALWAYS SHOVE A FENCEPOST UP YOUR ASS AND YOU BECOME SCUMMY AS FUCK.

GOD DAMMIT. STOP IT.

SOLID READS. NOW.

I explained where I thought Sunset towntold. I'm working on solid reads. I'm not going to out something I'm 100% confident in. I was able to peg Diddin as scum but only after a while because I tend to acquire reads fairly slowly.

Also, I'm town, but I think it's pretty fun you aren't going to play with me again if I am scum. I mean, if you play with me again and I'm unlynchable, I have to be scum one of those times~
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1214, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1213, projectmatt wrote:]

I explained where I thought Sunset towntold. I'm working on solid reads. I'm not going to out something I'm 100% confident in.

44 PAGES IN.

THE LOAD ISN'T GETTING LIGHTER.

DH: TELL ME YOU SEE THIS.

TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE.

Because the issue of a Sunset lynch and why I would not be sheeping it was brought up I officially elaborated on what held me back.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1218, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 167, projectmatt wrote:Sunset

THE ONLY OTHER TIME YOU MENTION SUNSET.

VOTE: PROJECTMATT

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASDGDFSSDGAGSDFHDRTGJSRFJRHNRFJHSWGJSDRFT

..Yes. Because I didn't need to directly mention Sunset before.
What?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1224, Kcdaspot wrote:YOU "OFFICIALLY ELABORATED"
WHERE
SUNSET
TOWNTOLD

GAME MUTHAFUCKING OVER.

YOU DISTANCED HARDCORE ON A ALREADY SCUMMY SLOT AND WHEN HE'S BROUGHT UP? "HE'S TOWN LOL"

BYE PROJECTMATT

FINALLY

OH SO FINALLY

I LYNCH YOU AND YOU ARE SCUM

SWEET SWEET VICTORY.

No, you're wrong.

I didn't say Sunset WAS TOWN, I said that Sunset TOWNTOLD. There is a difference between a

A. towntell - something that someone does that makes you think they are town.

B. townread - someone you are sure is town.

Sunset towntold, and I pointed it out.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I feel violated.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by projectmatt »

No. Someone town telling is different from being sure someone is town. I was wary of lynching Sunset BECAUSE of what he dropped, but I wasn't sure he was town. How on earth is this complicated?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm just confused. I don't understand. Reads coming up soon, I guess.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1241, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1233, Xeras wrote:After putting Matt in iso, I can see some scumminess behind his posts.

Unvote,
Vote ProjectMatt

That being said, I still suspect Manho.

this happened in 15 minutes? noted.

PEDIT: Panic more. It isn't. and you've never answered WHY YOU HAVEN'T MENTIONED THIS UP TIL NOW.

PPEDIT: SCUM CLAIM

...Where do you see a claim of any kind? Listen to my fucking logic and stop being sure that you're right. I want a logical explanation. I'm having trouble swallowing that I'm getting wagoned on because I pointed out a towntell on another player.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

TheJakalope - Town because of his claim and because of his enthusiasm and leading personality after he claimed.

Kcdaspot - Probably town just because he towntells over and over and over.

chkflip - Probably town for actually attempting to contribute.

DemonHybrid - Also probably town, switch on my wagon was bizarre though.

Xeras - Scum. See few latest posts.

hiplop - Town.

WeyounsLastClone - Also scum.

manho - Not sure.

Sunset - Lean town, IDK.

Vifam - Town?

Warrior- Probable scum for not paying enough attention to look at the first page and see what RBT has flipped. I'm interested in later content, though.

David Xanatos - Probably scum.

I'm not even sure who I left out. Those are just my top reads from the players that come to my head. I have four probable scum in there, I probably misread a lot.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1244, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1243, projectmatt wrote:
...Where do you see a claim of any kind? Listen to my fucking logic and stop being sure that you're right. I want a logical explanation. I'm having trouble swallowing that I'm getting wagoned on because I pointed out a towntell on another player.

Damn i'm good.

you don't see the logic huh? you don't know why you're being wagoned?

Logick: "Oh dear my partner WHO I'VE NEVER MENTIONED is getting wagoned. I better quail the towns fear and say that I see a towntell. Maybe that will get them off thier back!"

AND ONTO YOURS!

NO.

Someone is getting wagoned, I think that they towntold so I don't feel like joining the wagon, I explain why and look for other scum targets and you think that I'm scum.

How the actual fuck.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by projectmatt »

It's because when the wagon on Sunset was prompted I re-read his play and tried to view the scum in it. The fact that I'm getting pushed on by some of my top town reads is honestly pissing me off. I'm sorry that I re-read the game to look for legitimate tells and I'm sorry that you're so bent on me being scum for no fucking reason that you are refusing to explain look or reason with my logic.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1250, Kcdaspot wrote:now you hit the panic button when you not only defended you half assed defence of your buddy but now it's all like OH SHIT THEY WAGONING ME WATTHEFUUUUUK.

face it you're done.

PEDIT: HOW IN THE FUCK CAN I DO THAT WHEN I HAVE MY LOGIC? I'M NOT YOU DUMBASS.

No, I hit the "aggravation over suddenly getting wagoned on because I thought Sunset towntold". Next time I get a town read on someone I'm just going to sit back, join the wagon and not say a fucking word.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1253, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1246, projectmatt wrote:TheJakalope - Town because of his claim and because of his enthusiasm and leading personality after he claimed.

Kcdaspot - Probably town just because he towntells over and over and over.

chkflip - Probably town for actually attempting to contribute.

DemonHybrid - Also probably town, switch on my wagon was bizarre though.

Xeras - Scum. See few latest posts.

hiplop - Town.

WeyounsLastClone - Also scum.

manho - Not sure.

Sunset - Lean town, IDK.

Vifam - Town?

Warrior- Probable scum for not paying enough attention to look at the first page and see what RBT has flipped. I'm interested in later content, though.

David Xanatos - Probably scum.

I'm not even sure who I left out. Those are just my top reads from the players that come to my head. I have four probable scum in there, I probably misread a lot.

WTG on a shitlist, which you admit to. WTG.

NO YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ALL THE PLAYERS AND EVALUATE THEIR PLAY. THEN YOU SEE IF IT'S TOWN OR SCUM. NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE. AS TOWN, IF SUNSET WAS TOWN SCUM OR NULL YOU WOULD HAVE MENTIONED HIM BEFORE THIS. BUT NOPE! PAGE 7. THAT IT. FIRST AND LAST TIME. 42 pages later: "OH WAIT HE TOWN TELLED." NOPE NOPE NOT BY A LONG SHOT

..WTG?

I did look at "all" the players and evaluate their play. I addressed Sunset NOW BECAUSE
"SUNSET WAS GETTING WAGONED AND I WANTED TO CLARIFY WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO JOIN AND THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER LYNCH"
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by projectmatt »

The same reason I didn't specifically mention half of the other players before. Because I didn't need to at that point in time.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I looked at him when he was being wagoned so I could figure out if I wanted to join the wagon.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Why is it bullshit? Why do you have a problem with me looking for towntells on a person being intentionally lynched so I could decide if it was a good lynch or not?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by projectmatt »

With that logic every person I call town is literally just me protecting my buddy. That's pitiful.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1268, Xeras wrote:Ah, that's right. Vifam was the one fishing.
I have had gut feelings about Manho being scum for a while.
While I am not completely convinced about Sunset being scum, I can honestly say that the chances severely increase if PM is scum.
And PM is obvious scum. I cannot believe I missed it until now.

I honestly hope that you're scum. You honestly think that I'm scum, or even obvious scum because I had a town tell on a player...?

No, seriously. Explain.

Oh my god.

Manho is because I haven't looked further into him yet. The other reads are valid. What is your problem?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1272, DemonHybrid wrote:Kspot is town because he town tells.

Xeras being scum

WLC being scum

"lolidk" on manho

sunset? LOL leaning townnnn maybe idk fopwafiowjafgio

I'll be honest, I was probably a bit lazy with not elaborating on my reads because I was frustrated over getting tunneled on by people I thought were town. I don't even see the flaw in those, though. Tell me why I'm wrong.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1276, Kcdaspot wrote:YAYAYAYAY DH FINALLY SEES IT.

LYNCH TIME HAPPY PARADE.

Xeras is town.

Why are you, Xeras and Demon ignoring anything I say?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1280, Xeras wrote:
In post 1277, projectmatt wrote:

LYNCH TIME HAPPY PARADE.

Xeras is town.

Because I am not going to respond to someone flailing around. Anything I say will end up being twisted by you, I am sure. It's safer for the town if I don't talk much to scum.

I say your obvious because of the way your ISO flows.

How can you figure out my alignment if you even fail to talk with me logically? Is this a serious comment?

I was responding to it. Maybe you didn't see?

You didn't respond to my retort.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1281, DemonHybrid wrote:
In post 1277, projectmatt wrote:

LYNCH TIME HAPPY PARADE.

Xeras is town.

You mean Xeras, the guy you think is scum?

I was pointing out that everyone who was calling me scum was ignoring me. I don't care if I think that one of them is scum, I still would like some logic.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1287, Kcdaspot wrote:Geez Sorry.

I'm just ecstatic that i caught scum.

Calm down.

i'm not gonna post the same quote hundreds of times. Nor am i going to be a complete dick. i AM going to be a dick but not a COMPLETE dick.

cool?

Xeras has it right.

I feel like you are too excited to catch me as scum because of previous games in the past that you are refusing to look out of your shell and actually see any of my tells or use solid logic. Please logically and fully explain why you believe I am scum (with my retorts in mind) without using any caps or double posting a million times. I was agitated by being wagoned on because of your case, now I'm just trying to grasp how on earth it makes sense. I'm going to sleep now, I'll respond later.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1325, Isa wrote:Look guys, if your case on ProjectMatt is entirely based on his relation with Sunset, vote Sunset instead >_>

I was really tired and frustarted last night, so when I woke up this morning I was thinking maybe the case made perfect sense and I was just being silly. It wasn't. I'm at L-3 because I said that Sunset towntold. I'm serious.

Warrior is probably scum, but that will be settled later. I am pretty damn sure that Vifam is town as well.

Now, I would like everyone who is currently on my wagon to logically explain why. This will be important for later days after I flip. If you think I'm scum, then you need to explain so it can be reviewed later.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:59 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1339, TheJakalope wrote:Warrior, if he's lying, you won't be dead tomorrow, and we can lynch him. It's pretty simple.
For now, help us finish the ProjectMatt wagon.

In post 1337, TheJakalope wrote:
I still want a WLC lynch.
Are you guys even reading his posts?

I'm going to ask everyone again to read the post I posted near the top of this page. Don't ignore it, please.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1342, Isa wrote:Can someone please summarize in a few easy points why they're voting ProjectMatt, like he asks you people to.

It's funny how KDCAspot is the only one who will actually explain. If everyone still wagons me and fails to realize how completely illogical and silly the wagon is, and if they refuse to get others to explain in-depth why am I scum so it proves they aren't just hopping on the wagon, which may prove to be important in later days, then that's their fault.

Vote: WLC

PS: There are problems with the mechanics of Vifam's role but Warrior is intensely scummy and I have trouble seeing Vifam pulling a gambit so obnoxiously like that as scum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:58 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1368, warriormode wrote:So Vifam asking for a massclaim on D3 didn't seem scummy to you PM?

No, not really. First of all it made sense from his point of view, being the role he claims to be. He wanted to out the roles so he could figure out who was scum, I suppose. Also, I have trouble seeing scum pushing for a gigantic massclaim and riding that idea all day throughout. The people suspecting him for rolefishing are probably more likely scum candidates, to be honest.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 am

Post by projectmatt »

I just stopped posting in this thread because while I've retorted every argument against me to the best of my ability, apparently there's something scummy about me that I have missed. Okay. So I ask three times in the thread for the people who are voting me to explain why they think I'm scum so you can examine the people who are just sheeping for later days, or catch mafia in bad logic, and every three times I was ignored by people voting me. Completely. Even after they posted right after me. I'm not scummy and if you think I'm scum because I said Sunset towntold then you look way too deep into the game and you need to take things at face value. If you think I'm scum for another reason, why won't you say so? I mean, I've been asking you to for ages. <.<
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1428, chkflip wrote:Realistically, I've kept my vote on you because we need a lynch and it's five to lynch at deadline. Y
our flip will tell us a good bit due to interactions/etc
so I haven't moved my vote, though I'd be happy lynching Xanatos, implosion, and to a degree manho or WLC at this point.

Give me an example of one bit of information it will give you, please.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:59 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1448, chkflip wrote:His voting history, his potential distancing in said history, the flip-floppy reads. There are plenty of reasons to lynch Matt.

ISO him.

Nah, right now I think you're bullshitting scum unless you can give me ONE bit of information it would give you for me to flip town, and how the hell you think flip-flopping is a scum tell. And "voting history" is just bad.

hiplop
ive got nothing

Yeah, I know. It's just pissing me off that I'm getting lynched for no reason at all.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1455, Sunset wrote:hiplop and Matt is good lynches. David/Celebloki/whoever not posting is also OK, but I would prefer hiplop or Matt.

~J

WHY?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'd like everyone to see chikflip clinging to an illogical fallacy and creating false hopes and then proceeding to ignore any contradiction or false statement he made when called out. Cool.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:51 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1498, chkflip wrote:
In post 1493, projectmatt wrote:I'd like everyone to see chikflip clinging to an illogical fallacy and creating false hopes and then proceeding to ignore any contradiction or false statement he made when called out. Cool.

Sorry, I have a tendency to ignore scum-reads. Post numbers?

This is also a lie
since you responded to one of my issues and then when I pointed out how they were false you ignored them. It's also an even bigger lie because you clearly saw this post by me and responded to it. :< Let me show you the posts.

Give me an example of one bit of information it will give you, please.

Nah, right now I think you're bullshitting scum unless you can give me ONE bit of information it would give you for me to flip town, and how the hell you think flip-flopping is a scum tell. And "voting history" is just bad.

Come on, CK. You've responded to almost every post of mine aside from the ones that are contradictions, and even if you're ignoring me people have responded to me and people have voted you while quoting me and there's no way you "missed" it.

I think it's hilarious that I'm still ignored by almost everybody voting me no matter how many times I ask for reasoning. It's not even en-raging anymore, it's just depressing.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:26 am

Post by projectmatt »

Get over the arrogance and read the actual post.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by projectmatt »

KDCA what do you think about Chik?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Can you read the recent contradictions I pointed out, please?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1525, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1524, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1520, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1292, projectmatt wrote:

I feel like you are too excited to catch me as scum
because of previous games in the past

... oh hello.

In post 1523, manho wrote:i still think projectmatt is town.

see the scumclaim?

Jesus christ you completely took that out of context. In a game where we were in before this, I was scum and KDCA was town. The scum won and I thought it showed in KDCA's post that he is TOO EAGER TO CATCH ME "WHEN I AM SCUM" or "AS SCUM" because he wants to win over me or something. That's not a claim of any sort.

What's even worse is that Demon, Jake, and chikflp are ignorantly ignoring everything I say. And I did ISO chik again and I think he's town for his random claim but he's acting immensely moronic at the moment.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:15 am

Post by projectmatt »

So, if I counted right Sunset just put me at L-1.

And you know what? I'm not going to claim for two reasons.

1. I might have counted wrong.

2. You have no reason to lynch me and I have asked
SIX TIMES FOR AN EXPLANATION
and every time I've been ignored. Every. Time.

Now, I'm going to outline how my wagon went down, and I want you all to pay some real good fucking attention to this but there's a good chance nobody is even going to read this post because chikflip likes to "IGNORE HIS SCUMREADS" which is literally the STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.

First of all, I want you all to note that DemonHybrid started out with defending me. Just read around page 47 and 48 and you'll see his avoidance of my wagon because there is no legitimate reason to believe I am scum.

Okay.

Let's start with post #1218. This is the first vote on me from KDCA and it's based on the fact that I was wary of lynching Sunset because I saw a towntell from him. KDCA saw this as scum buddying and then proceeded to vote me.

Post #1219, from the ever-so lovable chikflip:

UNVOTE: Sunset
VOTE: ProjectMatt

This is the post right after KDCA votes me. It's not like Chk fos'd me or mentioned me before that point, but KDCA voting for NO REASON gave him the excuse to jump on my wagon without any kind of comment at all. Okay.

I defend myself for the next few posts (with chk completely absent, mind you) and then Demon does this:

Post #1232
Unvote, Vote: Projectmatt

Hmm.

LOL, OKAY. "HMM." THAT'S A GREAT REASON TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE DEEP IN THOUGHT WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO SHEEP WHATEVER IS POPULAR. OKAY.

But wait, there's another post right after Demon's from the user Xeras:

Post #1233
After putting Matt in iso, I can see some scumminess behind his posts.

Unvote,
Vote ProjectMatt

That being said, I still suspect Manho.

This is fucking pathetic. He can see some "scuminess" in my posts and he never elaborates why, where or why he didn't point out my "SCUMINESS" before I was randomly wagoned on. Also, does anyone else see that he could very plausibly be bussing Manho here? I do. There is NO REASON for you to even say something like "I STILL SUSPECT MANHO THOUGH LOL" after a post like that.

So, here's a post where Chkflip addresses me. This is important for later so please keep this is mind:

In post 1236, chkflip wrote:
In post 1231, projectmatt wrote:

I feel violated.

Stop fluffing. Reads on the playerlist.

KCD, please stop fluffing as well. It's alerting everyone far too much. And you're murdering pages.

And here's another.

Realistically, I've kept my vote on you because we need a lynch and it's five to lynch at deadline. Your flip will tell us a good bit due to interactions/etc so I haven't moved my vote, though I'd be happy lynching Xanatos, implosion, and to a degree manho or WLC at this point.

Now, up to this point Chk has responded to EVERY POST I have questioned him in. Then I make a wall on a contradiction he did, and here's how he responds just a few pages later:

In post 1498, chkflip wrote:
In post 1493, projectmatt wrote:I'd like everyone to see chikflip clinging to an illogical fallacy and creating false hopes and then proceeding to ignore any contradiction or false statement he made when called out. Cool.

S
orry, I have a tendency to ignore scum-reads. Post numbers?

THAT'S the lie because he's VERY CLEARLY addressed me in several different phases of the game and there is no way he didn't "SEE" the contradiction, ESPECIALLY when other people noticed it and quoted my post. Even if he ignores me, he sees what other players post, right?

Now, back to my wagon.

Here is the next vote on me from hiplop in post #1311:

VOTE: pm

Him sunset scumteam

You can understand that at this point I was beginning to get very frustrated, because I had asked
twice
within that time span for people who read me as scum to explain why and the people who read me as scum kept posting in the thread but COMPLETELY acted like I didn't exist.

Now, jump to post #1449 from Vifam, that's the next vote on me.

VOTE: ProjectMatt

I just want to get to D4 so I can see delicious scum death.

And despite the vote on me I am pretty sure it's coming from town just because of his tone and how excited he is to get an actual scum death in the later days. But 1449 is pretty far away from 1311, isn't it? You're right. And in-between that time span I asked over and over, I bolded it, I put it in larger text, I directly quoted people asking them to explain so I could defend or understand or ANYTHING.

Guess who still posted? Everyone voted me.

Guess who responded to me? NOBODY.

Next vote on me is from hiplop again who called me town in between that time because of my frustration but he gets pressured to join the wagon again because of KDCA's assertiveness. This is post #1481 and it also comes from a town:

gr.

fine

VOTE: PM

sorryy man

Next (and the latest) vote on me is from Sunset. The post right above you. I'm not gonna quote it but it's blatant sheeping and voting with no questioning, no commenting and no attempt to scumhunt at all. And it's gonna be ignored because, well, because. What the fuck?

And those are the posts from the start of my wagon to the end of it and all of the votes MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL and KDCA, the most SPORADIC AND BI-POLAR PLAYER ON MAFIASCUM HAS DONE A MUCH BETTER JOB AT COMPILING OR LOGICALLY EXPLAINING WHY HE READS ME AS SCUM THEN ANYONE. That's just sad.

I have asked for logic, for reasoning, for
anything
so many times, so many countless times because, guess what? When you sign up for a game of mafia you're expected to play it logically, you're expected to EXPLAIN why you believe somebody is scum. Or why you believe somebody isn't towntelling. You are NOT supposed to sheep the popular lynch and ignore the popular lynch completely or pretend to ignore it like all of you have.

I worry more about the people defending me and calling me town for no reason then the people calling me scum for no reason and that's actually really, really sad. This game is pathetic. Right from the day one lynch of RBT when people who were much, much scummier but ignored in favor of lynching someone who hasn't told at all it was easy to tell that this kind of playerlist really doesn't make much sense. You're bad you should feel bad. Not for lynching me. I know I don't always towntell, but you should feel bad for failing to logically deduce ANYTHING, failing to scumhunt and ignoring your scum reads. Like if someone does something scummy you should forever phase them out because they obviously HAVE to be scum from that point. But it's worse then that because I don't even know what I did that was scummy. Haha. I'm done raging now, by the way, but I just thought you all should know that.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 am

Post by projectmatt »

Jake, you have to be kidding me.

Did you read that post at all? I'm saying "No, I'm not scum but you think I am. Where is your proof? You haven't given me any and you've put me at L-1 and have pretended like that I don't exist when mafia is a logical game, so quite frankly, I am pissed off." Where do you believe that I have been even close to saying anything like that? The fact that you even added "someone hammer" at the end of the post just shows that if that giant wall of text doesn't show that I'm town, or at least show how illogical the playerbase is being then nothing will.

Jake, prove to me your town. Right now. Do it. You can't. That's because you get town reads from people towntelling consistently and you get scum reads from people scumtelling. You can't call me scum because you don't believe that I am town. Then I would be null. You are the one with the burden of proof.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1535, chkflip wrote:Wow, so basically so must have some sort of mental deficiency. My post about ignoring you was obviously sarcasm. Get over yourself, guy.

You're insulting me because I thought you were serious, given that I would expect a town player who was being pressured on to defend themselves or react or something. I would expect any player who had an illogical fallacy pointed out to try to retort it so I had actually believed that you had intentionally ignored it because you think I am mafia and the things I say aren't of value. It made sense. Thanks for insulting me though because we all know how well sarcasm translates over the internet, especially in a game where people are generally expected to be serious. You're a moron.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1537, David Xanatos wrote:VOTE: Projectmatt

Can't get a better prod-dodge than one that sends us into night really. Giggles.

Really though. He's right. There were a lot of people defending him for almost no reason.. and no matter the flip, those people should be looked at closely. If he flips Scum, they should be looked at through a scope though..

You just hammered my lynch before asking for a claim, or anything. Well, I am Shady, a special black Yoshi who can rip through the bad guys throughout the day.

So, I might have been a day-vig but I had no way of finding out. David, Warrior, Xeras and Manho are probably scum. Nice job, guys.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1538, chkflip wrote:
In post 1536, projectmatt wrote:
In post 1535, chkflip wrote:Wow, so basically so must have some sort of mental deficiency. My post about ignoring you was obviously sarcasm. Get over yourself, guy.

I'm a moron.

FTFY

Holy shit it's like I'm talking to a brick wall.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 am

Post by projectmatt »

For those of you who are with the town: Next time try to logically explain so I can get a better understanding of why you believed I am scum. Next time don't sheep and vote "because you want the day to end" and learn to actually scumhunt. It's so frustrating that nobody could even supply one bit of evidence. One thing about me that makes me scummy. Was I just lynched for my personality or what? It has to be surely if nobody can explain what it was about me that made me look like a scum. Chkflip is being arrogant and annoying right now but I hate to say he's probably town who feels the need to insult for no legitimate reason. You're going to respond to this post with a "witty" retort because you're much superior to me, probably. Fuck you. Like legitimately.

David, -shrug-. I wanted the mod to verify that I was at L-1 before I officially claimed. I probably would have when we had a votecount.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1545, Sunset wrote:Black Yoshi? Really? And you had that much information from the mod without knowing your ability?

No way he's town. And if he is it's just sad.

~J

To paraphrase I knew that I was able to rip through the bad guys. I also did not know what my ability did or how to use it. Why is it sad? I'm sorry that I was legitimately frustrated over getting wagoned on for no reason at all that I could identify.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 am

Post by projectmatt »

Anyway, I've been lynched 100% now and yes, I am town. I have no idea why you think my claim looks fake at all. Can somebody please explain to me why I appeared as scummy throughout this game? I honestly do not understand and if you want me to improve, then surely I need criticism. You have to understand how frustrating it is to get lynched and be called fake frequently and then get ignored when you try to ask for clarification. Anyway, David is a little lower on my scum list since I get mild town vibes from his post, but Xeras and Warrior are both valid candidates for later lynches.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:20 am

Post by projectmatt »

Yeah, you're actually the only one who told you why I thought was scummy, and I actually appreciate that since no other player did. I'm asking the players who called me "sad" or jumped on me for no reason to tell me why they read me as so so I can avoid being scummy as town in later games.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:20 am

Post by projectmatt »

KDCA I think I'm obvious town now and you were wrong. My lynch is already set and I wouldn't be trying this if I was scum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1555, Isa wrote:This is the worst lynch I've ever encountered.

Out of curiosity why made you so sure I was town in the first place?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #100) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 am

Post by projectmatt »

Well the thing that confused me the most is that it was stated we were going to look for scum on the Diddin wagon and suddenly everyone was voting me which means all of the scum just wagoned me randomly or there was a logical reason behind my wagon. Nobody told me anything and that pissed me off even more and even now I don't know why people think I was scummy.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I thought that Warrior was scum but that was before I saw his watcher gambit, then my read changed. You have to admit it's rather clever and he played well given the circumstances. Vifam also did something that looked like the silliest thing in the world and it helped the scum team get the win altogether. I'm still disappointed that I was lynched. (I understand, I probably was over-reacting with my anger but I'm wondering what caused me to be lynched in the first place. I strive not to be a VI type player so if someone could tell me how I was scummy or what I can improve on, that would be nice.)

Town played alright, scum played well. It's a loss, but still GG.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”