SMBM II: Defense of Yoshi's Island (Final! MVPs announced!)

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 1524, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1520, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 1292, projectmatt wrote:

I feel like you are too excited to catch me as scum
because of previous games in the past

... oh hello.

In post 1523, manho wrote:i still think projectmatt is town.

see the scumclaim?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

i'm not saying manho scumclaimed but i was answering him.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by manho »

In post 1525, Kcdaspot wrote:

... oh hello.

see the scumclaim?

no i don't think so. but i actually think projectmatt is acting a bit strange lately. so i'll change him to null-town, and i'll probably iso him again soon.
Isa
Isa
Mafia Scum
Isa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Post by Isa »

I want a vote count. The day is almost over and we've only had one this entire day.
Lär Känna En Isa

(Bork bork, motherfucker.)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

PM is getting lynched. That's all that matters.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1525, Kcdaspot wrote:

... oh hello.

see the scumclaim?

Jesus christ you completely took that out of context. In a game where we were in before this, I was scum and KDCA was town. The scum won and I thought it showed in KDCA's post that he is TOO EAGER TO CATCH ME "WHEN I AM SCUM" or "AS SCUM" because he wants to win over me or something. That's not a claim of any sort.

What's even worse is that Demon, Jake, and chikflp are ignorantly ignoring everything I say. And I did ISO chik again and I think he's town for his random claim but he's acting immensely moronic at the moment.
Sunset
Sunset
Townie
Sunset
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Sunset »

VOTE: projectmatt

I wanna be cool too.

~J
A hydra of
Twistedspoon
and
Johhog
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:15 am

Post by projectmatt »

So, if I counted right Sunset just put me at L-1.

And you know what? I'm not going to claim for two reasons.

1. I might have counted wrong.

2. You have no reason to lynch me and I have asked
SIX TIMES FOR AN EXPLANATION
and every time I've been ignored. Every. Time.

Now, I'm going to outline how my wagon went down, and I want you all to pay some real good fucking attention to this but there's a good chance nobody is even going to read this post because chikflip likes to "IGNORE HIS SCUMREADS" which is literally the STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.

First of all, I want you all to note that DemonHybrid started out with defending me. Just read around page 47 and 48 and you'll see his avoidance of my wagon because there is no legitimate reason to believe I am scum.

Okay.

Let's start with post #1218. This is the first vote on me from KDCA and it's based on the fact that I was wary of lynching Sunset because I saw a towntell from him. KDCA saw this as scum buddying and then proceeded to vote me.

Post #1219, from the ever-so lovable chikflip:

UNVOTE: Sunset
VOTE: ProjectMatt

This is the post right after KDCA votes me. It's not like Chk fos'd me or mentioned me before that point, but KDCA voting for NO REASON gave him the excuse to jump on my wagon without any kind of comment at all. Okay.

I defend myself for the next few posts (with chk completely absent, mind you) and then Demon does this:

Post #1232
Unvote, Vote: Projectmatt

Hmm.

LOL, OKAY. "HMM." THAT'S A GREAT REASON TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE DEEP IN THOUGHT WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO SHEEP WHATEVER IS POPULAR. OKAY.

But wait, there's another post right after Demon's from the user Xeras:

Post #1233
After putting Matt in iso, I can see some scumminess behind his posts.

Unvote,
Vote ProjectMatt

That being said, I still suspect Manho.

This is fucking pathetic. He can see some "scuminess" in my posts and he never elaborates why, where or why he didn't point out my "SCUMINESS" before I was randomly wagoned on. Also, does anyone else see that he could very plausibly be bussing Manho here? I do. There is NO REASON for you to even say something like "I STILL SUSPECT MANHO THOUGH LOL" after a post like that.

So, here's a post where Chkflip addresses me. This is important for later so please keep this is mind:

In post 1236, chkflip wrote:
In post 1231, projectmatt wrote:

I feel violated.

Stop fluffing. Reads on the playerlist.

KCD, please stop fluffing as well. It's alerting everyone far too much. And you're murdering pages.

And here's another.

Realistically, I've kept my vote on you because we need a lynch and it's five to lynch at deadline. Your flip will tell us a good bit due to interactions/etc so I haven't moved my vote, though I'd be happy lynching Xanatos, implosion, and to a degree manho or WLC at this point.

Now, up to this point Chk has responded to EVERY POST I have questioned him in. Then I make a wall on a contradiction he did, and here's how he responds just a few pages later:

In post 1498, chkflip wrote:
In post 1493, projectmatt wrote:I'd like everyone to see chikflip clinging to an illogical fallacy and creating false hopes and then proceeding to ignore any contradiction or false statement he made when called out. Cool.

S
orry, I have a tendency to ignore scum-reads. Post numbers?

THAT'S the lie because he's VERY CLEARLY addressed me in several different phases of the game and there is no way he didn't "SEE" the contradiction, ESPECIALLY when other people noticed it and quoted my post. Even if he ignores me, he sees what other players post, right?

Now, back to my wagon.

Here is the next vote on me from hiplop in post #1311:

VOTE: pm

Him sunset scumteam

You can understand that at this point I was beginning to get very frustrated, because I had asked
twice
within that time span for people who read me as scum to explain why and the people who read me as scum kept posting in the thread but COMPLETELY acted like I didn't exist.

Now, jump to post #1449 from Vifam, that's the next vote on me.

VOTE: ProjectMatt

I just want to get to D4 so I can see delicious scum death.

And despite the vote on me I am pretty sure it's coming from town just because of his tone and how excited he is to get an actual scum death in the later days. But 1449 is pretty far away from 1311, isn't it? You're right. And in-between that time span I asked over and over, I bolded it, I put it in larger text, I directly quoted people asking them to explain so I could defend or understand or ANYTHING.

Guess who still posted? Everyone voted me.

Guess who responded to me? NOBODY.

Next vote on me is from hiplop again who called me town in between that time because of my frustration but he gets pressured to join the wagon again because of KDCA's assertiveness. This is post #1481 and it also comes from a town:

gr.

fine

VOTE: PM

sorryy man

Next (and the latest) vote on me is from Sunset. The post right above you. I'm not gonna quote it but it's blatant sheeping and voting with no questioning, no commenting and no attempt to scumhunt at all. And it's gonna be ignored because, well, because. What the fuck?

And those are the posts from the start of my wagon to the end of it and all of the votes MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL and KDCA, the most SPORADIC AND BI-POLAR PLAYER ON MAFIASCUM HAS DONE A MUCH BETTER JOB AT COMPILING OR LOGICALLY EXPLAINING WHY HE READS ME AS SCUM THEN ANYONE. That's just sad.

I have asked for logic, for reasoning, for
anything
so many times, so many countless times because, guess what? When you sign up for a game of mafia you're expected to play it logically, you're expected to EXPLAIN why you believe somebody is scum. Or why you believe somebody isn't towntelling. You are NOT supposed to sheep the popular lynch and ignore the popular lynch completely or pretend to ignore it like all of you have.

I worry more about the people defending me and calling me town for no reason then the people calling me scum for no reason and that's actually really, really sad. This game is pathetic. Right from the day one lynch of RBT when people who were much, much scummier but ignored in favor of lynching someone who hasn't told at all it was easy to tell that this kind of playerlist really doesn't make much sense. You're bad you should feel bad. Not for lynching me. I know I don't always towntell, but you should feel bad for failing to logically deduce ANYTHING, failing to scumhunt and ignoring your scum reads. Like if someone does something scummy you should forever phase them out because they obviously HAVE to be scum from that point. But it's worse then that because I don't even know what I did that was scummy. Haha. I'm done raging now, by the way, but I just thought you all should know that.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:33 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Quite honestly, PM, at this point it seems like you're saying, "Yeah, I'm scum, but where's your proof?!" You haven't given us any reason to believe you're town. You refusal to claim is the cherry on top. Someone hammer.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 am

Post by projectmatt »

Jake, you have to be kidding me.

Did you read that post at all? I'm saying "No, I'm not scum but you think I am. Where is your proof? You haven't given me any and you've put me at L-1 and have pretended like that I don't exist when mafia is a logical game, so quite frankly, I am pissed off." Where do you believe that I have been even close to saying anything like that? The fact that you even added "someone hammer" at the end of the post just shows that if that giant wall of text doesn't show that I'm town, or at least show how illogical the playerbase is being then nothing will.

Jake, prove to me your town. Right now. Do it. You can't. That's because you get town reads from people towntelling consistently and you get scum reads from people scumtelling. You can't call me scum because you don't believe that I am town. Then I would be null. You are the one with the burden of proof.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Wow, so basically so must have some sort of mental deficiency. My post about ignoring you was obviously sarcasm. Get over yourself, guy.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1535, chkflip wrote:Wow, so basically so must have some sort of mental deficiency. My post about ignoring you was obviously sarcasm. Get over yourself, guy.

You're insulting me because I thought you were serious, given that I would expect a town player who was being pressured on to defend themselves or react or something. I would expect any player who had an illogical fallacy pointed out to try to retort it so I had actually believed that you had intentionally ignored it because you think I am mafia and the things I say aren't of value. It made sense. Thanks for insulting me though because we all know how well sarcasm translates over the internet, especially in a game where people are generally expected to be serious. You're a moron.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:24 am

Post by David Xanatos »

VOTE: Projectmatt

Can't get a better prod-dodge than one that sends us into night really. Giggles.

Really though. He's right. There were a lot of people defending him for almost no reason.. and no matter the flip, those people should be looked at closely. If he flips Scum, they should be looked at through a scope though..
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1536, projectmatt wrote:
In post 1535, chkflip wrote:Wow, so basically so must have some sort of mental deficiency. My post about ignoring you was obviously sarcasm. Get over yourself, guy.

I'm a moron.

FTFY
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1537, David Xanatos wrote:VOTE: Projectmatt

Can't get a better prod-dodge than one that sends us into night really. Giggles.

Really though. He's right. There were a lot of people defending him for almost no reason.. and no matter the flip, those people should be looked at closely. If he flips Scum, they should be looked at through a scope though..

You just hammered my lynch before asking for a claim, or anything. Well, I am Shady, a special black Yoshi who can rip through the bad guys throughout the day.

So, I might have been a day-vig but I had no way of finding out. David, Warrior, Xeras and Manho are probably scum. Nice job, guys.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1538, chkflip wrote:
In post 1536, projectmatt wrote:

I'm a moron.

FTFY

Holy shit it's like I'm talking to a brick wall.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:30 am

Post by David Xanatos »

In post 1532, projectmatt wrote:

And you know what?
I'm not going to claim
for two reasons
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 am

Post by projectmatt »

For those of you who are with the town: Next time try to logically explain so I can get a better understanding of why you believed I am scum. Next time don't sheep and vote "because you want the day to end" and learn to actually scumhunt. It's so frustrating that nobody could even supply one bit of evidence. One thing about me that makes me scummy. Was I just lynched for my personality or what? It has to be surely if nobody can explain what it was about me that made me look like a scum. Chkflip is being arrogant and annoying right now but I hate to say he's probably town who feels the need to insult for no legitimate reason. You're going to respond to this post with a "witty" retort because you're much superior to me, probably. Fuck you. Like legitimately.

David, -shrug-. I wanted the mod to verify that I was at L-1 before I officially claimed. I probably would have when we had a votecount.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:43 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Then don't say you won't. I took that as a point blank refusal, so decided "meh".
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:44 am

Post by TheJakalope »

I wanted the mod to verify that I was at L-1 before I officially claimed. I probably would have when we had a votecount.

Then you should have said that instead of, "I'm too lazy to fakeclaim" which is what everyone heard.
Sunset
Sunset
Townie
Sunset
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Sunset »

Black Yoshi? Really? And you had that much information from the mod without knowing your ability?

No way he's town. And if he is it's just sad.

~J
A hydra of
Twistedspoon
and
Johhog
Xeras
Xeras
Goon
Xeras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Xeras »

In post 1545, Sunset wrote:Black Yoshi? Really? And you had that much information from the mod without knowing your ability?

~J

Yeah. I don't believe he is the black yoshi.

Ah. And if I counted right he is still at L-1.

Vote: ProjectMatt

But... not anymore. ;D
Town 5-2
Mafia 2-0
Overall 7-2
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Yup, I put him to L-1. Hiplop was already on him at the last VC. Whelp, that's that.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1545, Sunset wrote:Black Yoshi? Really? And you had that much information from the mod without knowing your ability?

~J

To paraphrase I knew that I was able to rip through the bad guys. I also did not know what my ability did or how to use it. Why is it sad? I'm sorry that I was legitimately frustrated over getting wagoned on for no reason at all that I could identify.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 am

Post by projectmatt »

Anyway, I've been lynched 100% now and yes, I am town. I have no idea why you think my claim looks fake at all. Can somebody please explain to me why I appeared as scummy throughout this game? I honestly do not understand and if you want me to improve, then surely I need criticism. You have to understand how frustrating it is to get lynched and be called fake frequently and then get ignored when you try to ask for clarification. Anyway, David is a little lower on my scum list since I get mild town vibes from his post, but Xeras and Warrior are both valid candidates for later lynches.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”