SMBM II: Defense of Yoshi's Island (Final! MVPs announced!)

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Hoppster »

hiplop wrote:VOTE: Hoppster

WE HAVE FROGS NOT YOSHIS, YOUR DISGUISE FAILED

I'VE CHANGED MY AVATAR YOU RACIST SON OF A GUN

VOTE: Wrathchild

Free town-cred to all who sheep this vote. Yes, everybody, even Wrathchild or racist biatches like hiplop.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Hoppster »

hiplop wrote:VOTE: WLC HOPPSTER TOWNCRED IS WORTH EVERYTHING.

>> Hoppster: SHEEP ME FOR TOWN-CRED <votes: Wrathchild>
>> Hiplop: OKAY HOPPSTER <vote:WLC>

wat

one moar chance for town-cred hiplop

don't blow it

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Isa

Isa wrote:So much scum motivation I can't even see it
UNVOTE:
VOTE: DemonHybrid

This looks like a vote that is deliberately vague so that it could equally be defended in retrospect as either a serious vote or a non-serious vote.

DH's derp is null, I think. But if he's scum projectmatt is town (assuming non-multi-scum).
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Hoppster »

DemonHybrid wrote:fucking weird

There's a rather huge difference between 'anti-town' and 'fucking weird'.

Which is it?

Also, more people should vote Isa.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Hoppster »

DemonHybrid wrote:This vote doesn't need interrogation. It's very obviously pressure and asking a "why" behind it shows a
little bit
of "Let me try to see if I can undermine this vote". There is plenty of "I really want to know why the vote is there", which could be newbie logic (not getting the pressure behind the vote), but there is that little bit of scum motivation.

Xeras:
July 28, 2011
Vifam:
May 30, 2011

They're obviously relatively new... you didn't consider that both could be newbs (therefore probably a null-tell) before declaring that one of the two is scum?

Isa wrote:
Hoppster wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Isa

Isa wrote:So much scum motivation I can't even see it
UNVOTE:
VOTE: DemonHybrid

This looks like a vote that is deliberately vague so that it could equally be defended in retrospect as either a serious vote or a non-serious vote.

Can't it be...BOTH!? The grey area between an RVS vote and not an RVS vote...how I adore thee.

No, it can't.

I've done it before as scum and I did it very deliberately so that I could test the waters and also give myself an escape route.

I haven't done it as town and I see no motivation to do so.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Hoppster »

DemonHybrid wrote:I covered this, Hoppster.

Not to a satisfactory degree...

With one person, you were happy to write it off as 'ok maybe newb' (you say yourself there is only "that little bit of scum motivation", but with two people (both who have joined within the last 2 months and are thusly new to the site) you weren't? That seems like a jump to me.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Hoppster »

fuck messed up bracketing >____>

* motivation")
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Hoppster »

Isa wrote:Hoppster, fine then, call it a serious vote, because I wanted the pressure that only comes from a vote to make DHybrid explain himself. I then added a mildly humorous reasoning because that's how I roll...which also made it BOTH sort of an RVS vote and a non-RVS vote. Hence my reply.

^^^ looks like scum appeasing his attacker to me.

Still happy with my vote.

DH: I'll save you the trouble. Isa is scum.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Hoppster »

Isa wrote:Nah, I'm not. I don't see the scumminess in my actions just because you've done so as scum.

In which case why did you change your stance from "it can be both" to "okay fine maybe it's not"?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam wrote:hnng

UNVOTE:

VOTE: VanillaCupcake

Ignoring a thread four pages into the day? Not cool, man.

Who?

diddin wrote:Isa's scum. Don't see DemonHybrid scum at all.
Also don't get why Hoppster is the god of towniness for everyone.
Vifam from past experiences is a massive VI but he's been pretty scummy so far.

How can you say this diddin?

This hurts me.

It hurts me in my
soul

;_;

(Also: "everyone"? As far as I can see, it's just Parabollocks who has even mentioned any read whatsoever on me.)

diddin wrote:
Vifam wrote:You guys are lame.

VOTE: Sunset

This was a stupid random vote.

Was Xeras' vote for you stupid?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Hoppster »

Bunnylover wrote:@Sunset: I do not do catch-up post. Kinda useless to make a stand on something that has already ended imo.

That would be understandable if Isa was dead.

Isa is not dead. Isa is the leading wagon and is completely non-random.

Why don't you care about the leading wagon and why do you think commenting on it would be useless?

TheJakalope wrote:Forgot about this game for today. :|

Hmm. A lot of.. Null stuff going on. More thoughts tomorrow. I'm tired.

What the hell is the point of this post other than to say "OHAI GAIZ I'M NOT LURKING I SWEAR"?

Sunset wrote:diddin - We would like to see more from this guy, but the wagon on him is scummy and his posts is decent enough, so nulltown.
Bowser wrote:
diddin [L-9] Xeras, Vifam, Isa

Sunset wrote:Xeras - Our heads disagree here. One of our heads argues that he changes his vote a lot and is scummy while the other head think that the vote changing and the frequent use of gut is a town tell.
Sunset wrote:Vifam - He's really confused, but in a town way we think. Town.
Sunset wrote:Isa - Hm, we dunno. She/he (wtf gender change) doesn't really give me a scumvibe, so null.

Based off your own reads, the wagon on diddin consists of people who, overall, should at best be null if not leaning-town. So what makes it a scummy wagon?

On another note, since you refuse to tag posts, do you accept that there can be no excuses made in future of "oh that was my other head! lol!"?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:Isa is not dead. Isa is the leading wagon and is completely non-random.

'non-random' should be referring to the wagon, not the player. >__>
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:
Sunset wrote:diddin - We would like to see more from this guy, but the wagon on him is scummy and his posts is decent enough, so nulltown.
Bowser wrote:
diddin [L-9] Xeras, Vifam, Isa

Sunset wrote:Xeras - Our heads disagree here. One of our heads argues that he changes his vote a lot and is scummy while the other head think that the vote changing and the frequent use of gut is a town tell.
Sunset wrote:Vifam - He's really confused, but in a town way we think. Town.
Sunset wrote:Isa - Hm, we dunno. She/he (wtf gender change) doesn't really give me a scumvibe, so null.

Based off your own reads, the wagon on diddin consists of people who, overall, should at best be null if not leaning-town. So what makes it a scummy wagon?

^^^ you missed this.

Sunset wrote:this reminds me of a good point however, that I find it a weak scumtell though that vifam posted only 4 minutes after the mod declared the game open. Scum would surely know in their QT that the game had begun

this is something to consider

No, it's not.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Hoppster »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Sunset: I do not do catch-up post. Kinda useless to make a stand on something that has already ended imo.

The reason I think Vifam slipped is because not everyone uses their regular username in Quicktopic. Parllablock = VaniliaCupcake, would be my assumption with a Vifam scum flip.

Oh, wow, really?

Para, can you confirm this?

Relevant: http://mafiascum.net/forum/memberlist.p ... le&u=16602

Bunnylover, given that Vifam already explained where he got 'Vanilla Cupcake' from, why didn't you check up on it (as I have just done with a quick site search - yes it was extremely easy)?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hmkay.

We haz a new winnar in teh league of scumminess.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bunnylover

RBT needs death as well, but jeez, Bunnylover is by far and away scumming it up the most right now.

>> "Hyuk hyuk project-matt wagon is silly-beans" - yet no attempt to follow up on this in any meaningful manner
>> "Hyuk hyuk RBT-wagon is silly-beans" - yet no attempt to follow up on this in any meaningful manner
>> The Vifam vote, oh lawdie, the Vifam vote. It's been proved that it was not a slip from Vifam and yet Bunnylover seems perfectly content to keep a vote on Vifam despite this.
>> Zero scum-hunting, a failed "lolslipzzz" aside.

RBT is at least showing SOME inclination to make stances/give meaningful reads/do something with his vote. Bunnylover is just lolobvscum.

I hate how Isa's recent posts just ignore the RBT wagon, but man, does Bunnylover need to die and fast.

P-Edit: OHAI HIPLOP HELP ME PUSH THIS WAGON KTHX
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Hoppster »

David Xanatos wrote:RBT?

Reads?

Stances?

He's literally thrown out a FoS, then a vote on DH for calling him out, then threw insults out...

umm yeah so go ISO Bunnylover and realise how much more obvious scum Bunnylover is kthx.

RBT has at least commented on Isa and also made a (terrible but) visible stance on people who he is suspicious of.

Bunnylover is "LOLSLIPZZZZ" and, yeah, that's it.

David Xanatos wrote:Which reinforces my point. He doesn't have reads, stances, or anything. He's done sweet fanny adams.

This was doubtless intended to be a description of RBT but is FARRRRRRRR more befitting of Bunnylover.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Hoppster »

Ranmaru wrote:I don't see how applying your own meta to him would make him scum.

It's not meta, it's a scum-tell.

It's not something I always do as scum, I've done it once. But when I did it I did it very deliberately so I know how much scum motivation there is behind it.

Ranmaru wrote:I also see you being hypocritical in critisizing DH for not considering Vifam and that other dude as new, but you yourself don't even consider that Isa may be doing that because he is new.

Umm, no.

DemonHybrid OPENLY ADMITTED his reason for suspicion could be attributed to newb-ness.

Mine is not. Rather, I feel it's
paticularly
indicative of newb-scum. I did it in what was from memory my first or second scum game, and I haven't done it since and I wouldn't dream of doing so.

Ranmaru wrote:That's also not a scum tactic because I did the same myself in Into Africa as town, so essentially it's null to me.

Link pl0x.

Ranmaru wrote:What have you thought of Isa's recent play?

I swear I mentioned this...

Oh, yes, I did.
Hoppster wrote:I hate how Isa's recent posts just ignore the RBT wagon

In addition to this, recent play has been improving and Isa is slowly sliding down in priority on my death-list.

Bunnylover wrote:@Hoppster: Wtf you mean follow-up?
The wagon were bad. I explained why RBT wagon was bad, not sure how I can't be clear on it. I didn't vote Project-Matt because I don't agree that he is scum for what he did. I found it weird what he did, but not sure how it = him been scum.
So exactly how does one follow up on that?

You believe the wagons are bad.

You don't then have ANY inclination to try and see who is scum hopping on an easy wagon?

Bunnylover wrote:And where has the Vifam thing been cleared up? What about the "reading 4 pages thing"? I can understand if you misplaced a vote on an outside vote, but not if you read a totally different game and had a reason for that vote based on the other game.
Then what about PinkLemonade, whoever that is?
Exactly what has been cleared up?

It's astonishing how little scum-hunting initiative you have.

I'm following up and doing all the research YOU SHOULD BE DOING, and I don't even believe in your stupid Vifam-slip idea.

My research has concluded that Pink Lemonade are a hydra account of Ranmaru + (current) GF. Vanilla Cupcake are an onsite hydra.

Tell me how this implicates Vifam-scum in any way or why this gives you a free pass to avoid scumhunting or generally being useful. If it does somehow implicate Vifam-scum, why are you not pushing it more or actually following up on it (like I've just done with providing links)?

TheJakalope [emphasis mine] wrote:Yeah, sorry about my inactivity. I'm having a hard time gaining interest in this game.

I'll give a few quick reads while I'm here.

Isa and Kcdaspot - Town

Vifam, Suneset - Neutral

RBT, diddin - Scum (RBT much more then diddin)

Why the hell would you go out of you way to specifically give Neutral reads on two paticular slots and then ignore 15 players?

This just reeks of giving reads for the sake of looking useful.

Willing to hammer RBT following a hammer-able claim.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Hoppster »

You people do realise that Bunnylover has NO scum-reads, right?

-__-

Seems like nobody cares about Bunnylover for today, fine.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RBT

@ Bunnylover:
Please find a scum-read and/or somebody to vote.

Riceballtail wrote:I find Isa to be a good tenative vote. Don't want to potentially quicklynch or allow for it.

FoS:Isa

>> Isa no longer near lynch
>> No Isa vote from RBT

Riceballtail wrote:DH you are just playing dumber than all get out. Seriously. I know you're better than this. My suspicion didn't go anywhere. But since I wasn't already voting, I just put it on another scumbag that needs to choke on some rope.
Riceballtail wrote:If you're town, look somewhere else.

If you're scum, keep pushing my wagon.
Riceballtail wrote:I'm claiming that the wagon on me is full of crap. There's really no case, it's just a random vote wagon that people are calling serious.

>> Case on me is retarded and scummy
>> Actually, no, it's a random wagon (which by definition would not need a case)

Celebloki wrote:I'm not excusing RBT because of meta, I'm saying theres no point in ending the day so fast. Only scum and trigger happy PRs want the day to end fast so they get to do fun shit. We need to exercise our voice and our vote during the daylight hours people. I will happily pile on and lynch RBT after we've used some of our time. Who knows, RBT will probably dig his hole deeper and become even more obvious, if thats even possible.

Why wait?

What do you hope to achieve in a day that hasn't already been achieved?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Hoppster »

WrathChild wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Mod: Is there the possibility for Jesters in this game?

Oh shut up. Man up and hammer him, I know you want to and you're just trying to cover your ass. Why would the mod tell you if there is the possibility of a jester in this game? It's like asking him, "Bowser, is there a possibility of a Cop or a Miller in this game?"

DemonHybrid
is
voting RBT.

Jesters are considered bastard and by default are assumed to not be a possibility, so I don't see anything wrong with checking that is true.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Hoppster »

Spoiler: Rant, yo. Beware formatting.
WHAT ZE FUCK GUYZ.

I
wanted
a Bunnylover wagon
yesterday

I was
pushing
a Bunnylover wagon
yesterday

Most people were
PERFECTLY HAPPY
to just
ignore
my case on Bunnylover, and those that did respond by and large dismissed it with
"lollll Bunnylover being Bunnyloverrrr"

So,
today
, I check the thread, and without ANY INPUT from me or ANY REFERENCE to my case,
lo and behold, a Bunnylover wagon

... DOES NOT COMPUTE

Overnight, you've gone from
"teehee let's pretend Bunnylover doesn't exist"
to
"OMGGGGG LET'S KILL BUNNYLOVER NOWWWWWWWWWWW".

That does not make sense at all.

Yes, the hammer was dodgy
but it was
no more dodgy than the rest of Bunnylover's play

tl;dr
SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ALL IGNORE MY BUNNYLOVER CASE YESTERDAY ONLY TO PUSH A BUNNYLOVER WAGON TODAY BEFORE I EVEN RE-ITERATE MY CASE?!

In post 297, Sunset wrote:BL has failed to impress us, but then again, BL isn't the sort of player who makes a lot of analysis and I have come to expect this type of play from BL sadly.
In post 594, Sunset wrote:VOTE: Bunnylover
Pretty sure there's at least one scum on the RBT wagon, maybe two. Bunnylover was fencesitting yesterday, not voting until she knew it was completely risk free.

???

Bunnylover: Please find a scum-read and/or somebody to vote. Thank you.

===============================================================================================================

In OTHER NEWS.

In post 545, Bowser wrote:
WrathChild, who was
a Yoshi
, aligned with the
Islanders
, was squished Night 1
In post 546, hiplop wrote:gj vig.
In post 552, hiplop wrote:oh hes a red yoshi...

Thinking this
might
be a scum-slip. Then again, it might just be hiplop being stupid/forgetful.

In post 515, TheJakalope wrote:Prod Response.

I haven't posted because this day should be OVER.

RBT is today's lynch.

^^^^ needs death ASAP

"teehee i'm deliberately lurking coz day shud be overz lullllllllllz"

NO. DIE SCUM.

VOTE: TheJakalope

In post 434, TheJakalope wrote:I will post something large and useful. I can't make any promises, because I don't know when I have free time, until I actually have free time, but it is coming, and you can count on that.

^^^ You KNEW you needed to post something useful. Yet, your reason for not posting is "lol day shud be overzzzzzz",
not
"OH I HAZ NO FREE TIME", which means you
had
the opportunity to post something useful, but
you made the deliberate decision not to post content
and decided to instead
coast until the hammer

I'll also re-iterate my point from before (which you decided not to answer in lieu of coasting/lurking):
In post 382, Hoppster wrote:
TheJakalope [emphasis mine] wrote:Yeah, sorry about my inactivity. I'm having a hard time gaining interest in this game.

Isa and Kcdaspot - Town

Vifam, Suneset - Neutral

Why the hell would you go out of you way to specifically give Neutral reads on two paticular slots and then ignore 15 players?

This just reeks of giving reads for the sake of looking useful.

Spoiler: TheJakalope-diddin connectionz
In post 373, TheJakalope wrote:Yeah, sorry about my inactivity. I'm having a hard time gaining interest in this game.

Isa and Kcdaspot - Town

Vifam, Suneset - Neutral

In post 375, TheJakalope wrote:Alright, well RBT is lynch priority #1 today because of his bullshit "Vote for me if you're scum".

I'll do an ISO on diddin and see what I can present.
In post 395, TheJakalope wrote:Ok, so turns out, diddin's ISO is pretty uneventful. I'm not sure if I got this game mixed up or what, but I don't have scum read on him anymore.
diddin is probably scum if TheJackalope is scum.

tl;dr
- Bunnylover wagon is dodgy, staying well away from that until I get some explanation as to why everybody was content to ignore it yesterday and then suddenly pile on today.

However, TheJakalope is lurking/coasting scum and needs to die.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 608, Sunset wrote:
In post 607, hiplop wrote:Looking back, have to agree with hoppster, why is veryone suddenly so fascinated with a bunny lynch today? this screams easy lynch to me...

if we'd have wanted an easy lynch we'd have wagoned RBT with you guys yesterday

wut

no

Easy lynch yesterday was RBT, not Bunnylover, shown with my screams of "HAI GUIZ BUNNYLOVER IS SCUM" to no effect,
HENCE WHY I AM SO SUSPICIOUS THAT
ALLLLL OF A SUDDEN
PEOPLE HAVE NOTICED BUNNYLOVER.

In post 608, Sunset wrote:BL's hammer and pre-emptive justifications for the townie flip are only the icing on the bunny cake
SO WHY DID YOU NOT SUPPORT MY BUNNYLOVER CASE YESTERDAY IF THIS IS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE?!

Sunset wrote:i just don't see why everyone is going 'lol easy lynch' today when everyone was fine wagoning RBT yesterday...

I smell motives...

See above.

I WANTED BUNNYLOVER LYNCHED
YESTERDAY

NOBODY SUPPORTED ME
(apart from Hiplop)
- IT
WASN'T
AN EASY LYNCH

AND SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE THERE IS A BUNNYLOVER WAGON AND IT
IS
AN EASY LYNCH

So I'm thinking
"WTF?"

WHERE THE HELL HAS THIS WAGON COME FROM?

WHY WASN'T IT HERE YESTERDAY WHEN I MADE MY BUNNYLOVER CASE?

WHY HAVE PEOPLE SUDDENLY REALISED THAT BUNNYLOVER EXISTS?

In post 606, hiplop wrote:you promised us no hydra dissonance

THIS IS TRUE

In post 600, Johhog wrote:
In post 599, Hoppster wrote:
In post 297, Sunset wrote:BL has failed to impress us, but then again, BL isn't the sort of player who makes a lot of analysis and I have come to expect this type of play from BL sadly.
In post 594, Sunset wrote:VOTE: Bunnylover
Pretty sure there's at least one scum on the RBT wagon, maybe two. Bunnylover was fencesitting yesterday, not voting until she knew it was completely risk free.

???

I think the general trend in this game has been me considering Bunnylover scummy and my other head has considered her nullscum. I think I finally managed to convince head no. 2 now though.
Also I've never played with Bunnylover before so I can't meta her.

HOW DID YOU CONVINCE HIM

I WANT A FULL EXPLANATION OF HOW YOU CONVINCED TWISTEDSPOON
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 616, Sunset wrote:we did [support your Bunnylover case]

No you didn't.

^^^^ quite clearly not supporting the Bunnylover case/wagon.

In post 616, Sunset wrote:we found him suspect yesterday, but Jakalope more suspect

but after BL's hammer of scuminess he has risen again in our suspicions and overtaken jalakope

so
BL is our top suspect
again

simple

orly?

Twistedspoon, tell me how Johhog convinced you that Bunnylover was scum.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 623, TheJakalope wrote:Find Hoppster's post interesting.

"EVERYONE, BUNNYLOVER IS SCUM, I SAID THAT YESTERDAY, NOW WE ARE ALL SAYING IT, I THINK BUNNYLOVER IS SCUM, BUT EVERYONE ON THE WAGON NOW IS SUSPICIOUS, SO I'M GOING TO VOTE SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ON THE WAGON AND ISN'T BUNNYLOVER"

Like.. what?

Tch... bad choice. I'd have gone for responding to my case against you instead of flailing and trying to discredit me.

MOAR VOTES OVER HERE, THIS SCUM HAS GIVEN UP AND SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF HIS MISERY POST-HASTE
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 664, manho wrote:i don't think the Jakalope is scum.

@hoppster, bunnylover is not that scummy until his hammer and the RBT flip. that's why no one cared about your case.

Disagree strongly with both of these.

In post 667, stormer wrote:@Hoppster how do u know that BL is scum, i found him scummy aswell but you wer there screaming like you KNOW he is scum.

Bunnylover was scummy yesterday, and as such I was trying my hardest to get him/her lynched. Most of the playerlist didn't even
acknowledge in passing
my case though.

Today, BAM. Bunnylover wagon. That's dodgy.

Please don't make me spam caps/font 300. TheJakalope is still ignoring my case and needs to die. It would seem that he has no scum-reads as well.

I would be reasonably satisfied with a Sunset/diddin lynch (both of whom are voting Bunnylover, how about that), but seriously, Jakalope death is the pro choice for today.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Hoppster »

First point against you - that dodgy hydra dissonance which you promised wouldn't occur.

Second point - BOTH PLAYERS of the hydra somehow missed my requests for information on hydra-QT-discussionz, despite acknowledging other parts of those posts:

In post 614, Hoppster wrote:HOW DID YOU CONVINCE HIM

I WANT A FULL EXPLANATION OF HOW YOU CONVINCED TWISTEDSPOON

In post 619, Hoppster wrote:
Twistedspoon, tell me how Johhog convinced you that Bunnylover was scum.

^^^^ yes, that is BOLD and font-size ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY.

While you're here you can tell me though.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 692, Sunset wrote:Well, your making a hen out of a feather (or whatever the English expression is) here. Head #2 said that WE had a townread on Matt. Do you think I should just sit back and watch?

As for your second point, Head #2 already answered it. Do you want quotes from the QT, or what?

Point 2 - touché. Ironically I missed the response from Twistedspoon. >_____>

Paraphrased quotes from the QT would be swell though.

Point 1 - If you accept that there will be disagreements, why aren't you signing your posts?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 687, Hoppster wrote:Please don't make me spam caps/font 300. TheJakalope is still ignoring my case and needs to die.

DemonHybrid, please help me to understand this since you seem to have TheJakalope as town.
In post 382, Hoppster wrote:

Isa and Kcdaspot - Town

Vifam, Suneset - Neutral

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Hoppster »

DemonHybrid, link me to any game where TheJakalope-town decides to specifically give null reads on two players before ignoring half the playerlist. Because otherwise that defence is BS.

Some things can be attributted to VI-ness or playstyle (such as not explaining reads or generally being terrible), but this is different and is illogical on the level of a four-year old - you don't really have to play Mafia well or even know about it to understand. It's more effort specifically giving two (out of 27 or whatever) null-reads than not, for what will obviously be no benefit at all (for TOWN), and that kind of thinking should have been wiped out through evolution.

There is however potential scum benefit in that these artificial null reads (which TheJakalope has pulled out of his ass) probably are an attempt to look more town through giving reads.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 750, Sunset wrote:What does this imply to you? Do you mean that we and Vifam is scum if TheJakalope is scum, or what?
Assuming TheJakalope flips scum:

diddin is very probably scum through inclusion on scumlist (with RBT-town) and then 'whoops I have no reason to suspect this guy'.

Your slot and Vifam's probably aren't both scum. In the unlikely case that diddin isn't scum then one of those two slots probably is. If diddin is scum then I'd say your inclusion on the neutral list is null.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 774, TheJakalope wrote:
Claim
:
1Stork

Each night I investigate one person and am told whether or not they are a baby.

2If they are a baby, then they a Masonry QT is created
, however, apparently
3there are Anti-Town baby roles.

Night 1 I investigated Sunset and was told that they aren't a baby.

wut

Any Mario geeks in this game? Have a look at the player role-names from SMBM I and tell me whether there are any non-Mario characters or any generic animals (see 1). I suspect not - a quick Google tells me 'Pa Mole' is a character and the rest probably are as well. This looks like a terrible fake-claim.

It's contradicted by the fact that a Masonry is formed between this 'Stork' and a baby (see 2) - yet he says there are anti-town baby roles (see 3). Scum masonry? Lolno.

Having said that, I'm willing to let TheJakalope live for the time being as this claim means his lies will probably unravel at some point, or failing that be proved true eventually if I'm wrong.

UNVOTE:

In post 778, Sunset wrote:yeah,
4that's one of those too crazy to be scum claims

perhaps a 'baby' role could confirm it's legitimacy if we don't already believe him

5This is why BL was the better lynch

we can confirm that we are not a baby (although we didn't know that that classification existed until now)

wut

4 is coming from the player who CC'd Doc (as scum) in a Mini Normal, under no pressure. You know that scum make crazy claims - why are you making that defence?

5 -
really?

In post 800, Sunset wrote:are you telling me that your nught action was utterly random or not?

is it because we're a hydra and that's 2 players to talk to?

Why are you giving TheJakalope an excuse to defend himself with?

In post 784, Isa wrote:People. I want to know how this affects your reads on diddin and Sunset, due to their inclusion on Jakalope's "null" list. Some have said that they believe especially diddin to be scum due to this, but I'm mainly looking at Hoppster here..

Ehhhh.

diddin looks worse than WLC imo.

Really, I'd still like to lynch TheJakalope today, but that'd make me look like a twat post-game if I'm wrong. >_>

UNVOTE:
VOTE: diddin

In post 813, TheJakalope wrote:Well obviously I wasn't going to pick someone I thought was scum.

Well obviously using this logic it would make sense for you to have picked a town-read but you didn't.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Sorry about the lack of activity, life is being a bit of a bitch to me at the moment.

Anyway:

All the wagons other than diddin and WLC should die right now, as we have under 4 days until deadline and there is probably not enough time to see those wagons get to L-0.

While I do take offense with chkflip's play (two awful votes on kc and I which looked suspiciously like he was trying his hardest to avoid the major wagons), at L-10 that's not really looking viable to me right now.

(Obviously I retract my derp about the Stork.)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Hoppster »

wait wut

WLC is in NO WAY CONFIRMED TOWN.
We have no way of knowing whether or not scum were given Fake/Safe-claims, and therefore it's safer to assume that they have rather than labelling people confirmed when they're completely NOT confirmed.

diddin wrote:I'm a dayvig you stupid cunts. Specifically, Light Blue Yoshi.

YAY PROVABLE CLAIMS

So who you going to dayvig? Is it via PM or in-thread? Why didn't you shoot yesterday?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 930, DemonHybrid wrote:
In post 929, Xeras wrote:
Unvote,
Vote Diddin.

I prefer someone get lynched, other than no one. When no one gets lynched, it just helps the mafia.

...you're just all over the place, aren't you?

Unvote, Vote: Xeras

This is a good post. I disagree with some of the stuff you've been saying (I don't see why if provided with fake-claims scum WOULDN'T have an ability to go with it) but this was pretty much what I was going to post.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Xeras

diddin, I'd STRONGLY advise you to vig today. If you're town, then you're likely to be killed by scum tonight because your claim is 100% provable (and scum day-vigs are pretty rare imho).
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1010, Bowser wrote:
The flavor for the daykill is just flavor. Don't try to outguess the mod.

~70% sure this is mod telling us that the diddin wagon is stupid.

'Eaten' is perfectly fine for a Yoshi kill-flavour. Yes, it's sinister - but really, if a game had a Yoshi Day-Vig, what else would/could the flavour be? (Disclaimer: I know approximately nothing about Yoshi/Mario/etc, and may be overlooking something obvious.)

Admittedly this post in itself is outguessing the mod, but
ohhhhhh wellllllll

Xeras wrote:I want to make sure I got this straight.

People started a bandwagon on diddin.
Diddin claimed to be a dayvig Yoshi
People wanted him to prove it by killing stormer
stormed dies
Everyone then starts to bandwagon again because of
Flavor

Flavor is flavor. It should never be used as a basis for scumhunting.

This is actually a reasonable post here, so...

TO THE CHKFLIP WAGON!!!!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: chkflip
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1016, Isa wrote:The wagon continues because it's entirely possible that diddin is a scum with a dayvig power, remember that this is a bastard mod game. Also, it's very odd that he had his power since day 1 as a Yoshi, when nobody else has claimed to have that power. It was oneshot as well, so should he be telling the truth and he actually is a Yoshi...at least we're not lynching a potential power role, what with these talks about unknown abilities.

'k so

nobody else claiming to have Yoshi powers since day 1 != nobody else is a Yoshi with powers since day 1

bastard mod != dayvigs can only be scum

lynching used 1-Shot (town) PR != lynching scum

town win-con = get rid of dem scumz

although I do kinda see your point w/r/t the ability, but, yeah, not convinced in general.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Hoppster »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: diddin

Realised I was probably being retarded with my theory about CSL interfering with the game.

V/LA until Friday
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Hoppster »

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER

Dead QT?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”