Open 326: Pick Your Poison (Ende des Speils!)

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Xalxe »

Votecount 1.8

Maruchan (4)
: lane0168, saulres, Auckmid, glowball
glowball (2): thunderwielder, Supreme Overlord
Nobody Special (2): RoboThor, Hoppster
lane0168 (1): Amrun

Not Voting (3)
: MrTrow, Maruchan, Nobody Special

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: August 30, stupid ((expired on 2011-08-30 14:58:38))

Supreme Overlord is V/LA until Tuesday.

lane0168 is being prodded.

While not a hard and fast rule, placing V/LA notices and votes on a new line is awesome and makes me a happy Tour Guide.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

Supreme Overlord wrote:@hoppster: What's your opinion on glowball? WHat would it take for you to vote her over NS?

She certainly can be illogical but that's not necessarily indicative of scum. I'm naturally wary of pronouncing her as scum following a recent experience.

In a [REDACTED ONGOING - both of us flipped (incidentally both of us were in a hydra)] I literally had a BULLETPROOF CASE on her. I can't go into detail, but seriously, it made ZERO SENSE for town to be pulling some of the stuff she did (seriously some of it was actually mind-boggling), she fell for a scum-trap I set, etcetera.

Oh, and she was town.

LIKE A PUNCH TO THE FACE IT WAS.

A PUNCH TO THE FACE AND A KICK IN THE BALLS FOR GOOD MEASURE.

Her play this game is not dissimilar to the other game. I'm reserving judgement for the moment.

That means I'm not paticularly taken to the idea of a glowball lynch over NS.

Maruchan is actively avoiding this thread. He has posted in SEVERAL other games SEVERAL times.

I make it 91 posts.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 am

Post by MrTrow »

Hi.
reading
real post should be here later today.

as for the RQS things:
1. GMT +1
2. 5 completed, 1 ongoing (other site + face-to-face exp are not really comparable)
3. on time(which varies a lot) and content: with a default(trying to move away from this) of a wall every 2/3 days, a reread every 2/3 walls
By the way, your mum says hello.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:30 am

Post by saulres »

saulres wrote:My next goal will be to look at the RoboThor vs. NS debate and offer my opinions on them.

Gotta separate due to work time restraints. This time up: Nobody Special.

Since he only has one vote with content (239), this has similar observations to Hoppster's post 293, but I have different things to say.

He switched his vote 3 times in RVS, from RoboThor to Amrun and back again to RoboThor. His content post says RoboThor is incredibly town. 2 days later he remembers to unvote RoboThor. I can see why RoboThor is so anti-NS.

The thing which is extremly confusing to me is his contradictory behavior within that one post. I'm not sure what exactly to make of it because, well, he only has one post with content.

RoboThor is incredibly town

SupremeOverlord is rather town

A question for Maruchan: <snip> Why is thunderweilder so very town?

So he puts pressure on Maruchan by asking a question which he doesn't answer himself for his
exact same calls

@NS: 'Splain please.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster wrote:Maruchan is actively avoiding this thread. He has posted in SEVERAL other games SEVERAL times.

I make it 91 posts.

I've been waiting to see how long till someone said something. Good Job.

Hoppster: Madd townie points.

I believe someone asked me for a list of reads a few pages back?

Townie Side

RoboThor
Hoppster
Thunderwielder
Amrun
Aukmid
Supreme Overlord
MrTrow
Glowball
lane
Nobody Special
saulres
Scummie Side

Scummie points to saulres & MrTrow for not caring even AFTER being pointedly told that I have been active elsewhere while inactive here for over twenty four hours.

Only scum like lurkers.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Maruchan »

On a side note: I wasn't actively voiding the thread, I have had this thread open and refreshed every 10-30 minutes for the majority of the day, every day since my last post. I just wanted to see if anyone cared to point out that I was actively avoiding the thread. Hoppster gets good points for this, even though he had an unfair advantage.
Show
Join Now!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Hoppster »

Oh, free town-points? Kewl. You are forgiven.

Oh, but wait, you're not voting. Remedy that and give me more town points for pointing this out kthxbai.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 am

Post by saulres »

He also reads everyone in the game as town, except himself!

Do I get free town-points too? Or at least cancel my scummie points?

(P.S. What game are
you
playing, Maruchan? We're playing mafia.)
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 am

Post by glowball »

FIRST- I love that Hoppster is on a trend of NEVER being able to read me this will prove useful when I am scumz.

My next post will be a response to somethings I read yesterday- I just need to start some other games first.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster wrote:Oh, free town-points? Kewl. You are forgiven.

Oh, but wait, you're not voting. Remedy that and give me more town points for pointing this out kthxbai.

Honestly thought my vote was still on Saulres. muh bad.

No more townie points for that as scum or town would've pointed that out.

Vote: Nobody Special
I ISO'd him last night and agree with most of the points that have been stated. If you'd like me to, I will re-state them and quote the posts he make that I am referencing to with each point, but I remember being asked to NOT make pointless walls, which, repeating what others have said is considered a pointless wall in my book.

Why not Saulres? I don't see any chance of Saulres being lynched today so I will settle for my second highest scum-read. Plus they're all relatively close on my list of scummieness.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Maruchan »

saulres wrote:He also reads everyone in the game as town, except himself!

Please tell me you aren't really this stupid.
Show
Join Now!

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 am

Post by saulres »

Maruchan wrote:Please tell me you aren't really this stupid.

Please tell me why you're treating my post seriously when yours obvious wasn't.

I'm keeping my vote on you for now. Not because of scumtell, not because of newbtell, not even because of towntell.

Because of trolltell.
On permanent
V/LA
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 am

Post by glowball »

Supreme Overlord wrote:
thunder wrote:Could someone else maybe re-iterate my questions for Glowball so she might think about participating?
Allow me.

let's see if you have better success...

Supreme Overlord wrote:
glowball #133, emphasis mine wrote:I never said Saulres is more scummy than Maruchan that is just a deduction you made from my vote placement- why don't you check when that vote was made...

Walls come from town and scum- I never said that only scum do walls and it isn't one of my tells so I feel like maybe you aren't understanding my points on walls. I am sure that their are scum writing walls, but that's just a hunch and definitely not enough deserving of a vote. By the way, I definitely never said it was a STRONG tell, or a tell at all- I do believe that both town and scum write walls...so stop intentionally
misrepping
me or if it was an accident you need to provide quotes for things you have questions on.

FoS: Thunder

Never had a formal "case" on Saulres, again check when the vote was made. At this point there is more of a chance of him being scum because he reminds me of myself as a newb, but my vote may or may not change as I've been looking at him AND Maruchan. Both are fine lynches for the day...
Please quote the post where thunder was misrepping you.

I asked you to point out saulres' scumminess in my previous post (dot points or quotes, please).

Ask all you want, but Maruchan finds Saulres way more scummy than I do but you aren't asking him for a case. WHEN I VOTED SAULRES IT WAS OBVIOUS GO BACK AND READ. I never promised a case on Saulres, I gave you the case on Maruchan and no one cared about that. I am not wasting time when my words mean nothing to you guys...

As for Thunder misrepping me:
thunderwielder wrote:
Glowball, why is saulres more scummy than Maruchan?
In your ISO you seem to be critisizing Maruchan a lot more than you're critisizing Saulres. Plus your comment about walls certainly doesn't apply to Saulres. So why is your vote on him instead of on Maruchan?
And who are the scum that are creating walls of text? And why are you not voting for them,
if you believe so strongly in that tell?
Can you re-iterate your entire case on Saul for me? Why is there more chance of him being scum than town?

The purple are lies- No where did I SAY that Saulres is scummier than Maruchan, he's inferring things from my vote...which was reasonable but that was a very early on vote. THEN the whole bit about walls being a STRONG TELL- I NEVER EVER said that, and I would challenge him to find a post where I did. He is putting words in my mouth and passing off assumptions as truth...Now he responded to that by explaining his thought process but that doesn't make it truth. He is still inferring/assuming about my actions and then making them facts to the rest of you.

Supreme Overlord wrote:
glowball #269 wrote:Um, the other question was yours and I don't remember what is was- if you wanted answered you need to ask it again, I'm not going through searching and quoting a question, I'm lazy.
glowball #213 wrote:Maruchan didn't even notice that I didn't answer his question. This is only one of two I purposefully ignored. Maruchan isn't scum hunting- he's defending himself, buddying, and fluffing w/ a side of distraction. He obviously doesn't care about his answers because he never even noticed that I didn't answer, and if he did he just let it die.
This isn't quite a contradiction, but why are you willing to attack someone for not pushing for an answer, while you are also 'too lazy' to answer questions you've left outstanding?

I left a question outstanding to see if Maruchan would notice and he didn't. He doesn't care, so why should I? If he cares he should prove it and ask the question again. That's what people who are scumhunting do they want their questions answered the probe on- see how there are a few people who won't stop hounding me no matter how many times I say I won't do what they ask- they care.

Supreme Overlord wrote:
However, I believe there was actually only this question, which glowball did answer in #269. The point still stands, though,
Maruchan #101 wrote:So its a bad thing if the game actually STARTS being a game on page for, rather than on page 10? Its bad for us to start actual content early? ... Why exactly?

Can you go through post #256 (thunder's case), and explain why
all
of it is entirely based on playstyle. If some of it isn't, defend yourself against that part.

... And ... give your reads on NS and myself, and explain why you have them.

I answered that question. As for Thunder's case :roll: THEY ARE HIS PERSONAL OPINIONS. He's inferring things and he's wrong. I can't argue against a case with no solid points. I haven't done anything scummy he's just interpreting things out of context and twisting it to fit his own thoughts. I cannot argue against your own thoughts. It's what your mind creates not mine. I have to keep going back and forth on his alignment because why would scum pour so much effort into a mislynch then it's on their shoulders, but I am an easy target since people always think I am scum

Many of you said you'd get behind my lynch and if you are really dense enough to assume scum relation with my actions then as I said before, you deserve what comes from that.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Hoppster »

Maruchan wrote:

I don't understand how that is different from pointing out your lurking.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Maruchan »

saulres wrote:
Maruchan wrote:Please tell me you aren't really this stupid.

Please tell me why you're treating my post seriously when yours obvious wasn't.

I'm keeping my vote on you for now. Not because of scumtell, not because of newbtell, not even because of towntell.

Because of trolltell.

1. I don't troll, this is just me. Take it or leave it.
2. I was being serious, so yes I took your reply seriously to my serious post.
3. Now whose trolling?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

you took the time to go check my other games to make sure I was lurking before accusing me of lurking, and you also checked to see how many posts I'd made since I lost posted here.

You seriously thought it made me scummy. Scum wouldn't have seriously thought it made me scummy, they would have just yelled "hes lurking" to see what stuck. IE: townie points.
Show
Join Now!

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 am

Post by lane0168 »

hey, i'm super duper sorry. i totally forgot about you fine people. wont happen again, just been busy the last few nights and forgot. i'll try and catch up the last few pages now
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:31 am

Post by lane0168 »

Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

you took the time to go check my other games to make sure I was lurking before accusing me of lurking, and you also checked to see how many posts I'd made since I lost posted here.

You seriously thought it made me scummy. Scum wouldn't have seriously thought it made me scummy, they would have just yelled "hes lurking" to see what stuck. IE: townie points.

I definately agree with maruchan on hoppster. i'll have to assume town for that one. there was 5 pages of walls. nothing really aimed towards me so i dont feel like writing a wall to respond to everything. actually i think page 12 went pretty well as far as lack of walls.

I think saulres vote for trolltell is kind of giving me a bad vibe. and i had thought the saulres wagon was a bad one. i had a power roll read on saulres. unvote if you dont think maruchan is scum.

Now we really need to vote for maruchan. he continued his go ahead and vote me type defense like 5 pages ago. that wasn't real awesome in my eyes. maybe its the way he plays, i guess i'll learn when he flips. BUT NOW! this flimsy ass strategy of purposely not posting and waiting to see who would bring it up just to call them town? I think that is a huge load of crap. I think maruchan is fake. all he was trying to do is try and make himself look town. he wasnt really trying to see who else was town, he already knows whos town. he was legitamately only trying to appear town by giving someone else madd town points.

i think glowball is not a good lynch. i'm not finding the scumminess that thunderwielder is tunneling. personally if i was glowball i would stop responding to thunder just cause he's being kind of a douche to her. i find the sarcasm to be completely anti-town and not helping anything. i dont find glowball's refusing to give her town reads scummy. scum would have cracked by now and given reads so they wouldnt appear scummy. thats my opinion.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 am

Post by saulres »

lane0168 wrote:I think saulres vote for trolltell is kind of giving me a bad vibe. and i had thought the saulres wagon was a bad one. i had a power roll read on saulres. unvote if you dont think maruchan is scum.

To be clear, I'm not voting for him because I think he's a troll. My vote has been on him for a long time for other reasons. The fact that I think he's trolling is just icing on the cake.
On permanent
V/LA
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:40 am

Post by lane0168 »

saulres wrote:
lane0168 wrote:I think saulres vote for trolltell is kind of giving me a bad vibe. and i had thought the saulres wagon was a bad one. i had a power roll read on saulres. unvote if you dont think maruchan is scum.

To be clear, I'm not voting for him because I think he's a troll. My vote has been on him for a long time for other reasons. The fact that I think he's trolling is just icing on the cake.

ok, i can accept that. i thought you no longer found him to be scummy.
thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

Post by thunderwielder »

glowball wrote:THEN the whole bit about walls being a STRONG TELL- I NEVER EVER said that, and I would challenge him to find a post where I did. He is putting words in my mouth and passing off assumptions as truth..

Challenge accepted. The following quote took me about five seconds to find, FYI.

glowball wrote:Okay, to address the adverse views on me not reading crap walls... we will just have to agree to disagree.

It actually has very little to do with my eyes or hating to read them, it has to do with the fact that people who use META to as an excuse to write walls are just trying to uphold that meta and it may actually have nothing to do with them being town or scum it's just meta for them.
Then there are the scumz who write long walls to look like they are contributing- and like I said I can tell by half way through whether this is the case or not.
The point- I am not going to read something if you don't make it a point to show me it's worth reading. I've see two types of walls so far:
1. Walls of back and forth arguments with quotes taking up half of the wall...
that's okay if you are responding, I get it- but you guys can definitely make an effort to neaten things up
2. Walls of commentary stretched out beyond belief.

I doubt that everyone writing these walls is scum
, which is why I said what I said...

Also, Saulres isn't necessarily newbtown- people thought the same thing of me in my newbie game. YES, Saulres may be new but you'd be surprised how much newbtown and newbscum can be confused. All that is certain is that he is new.

I'm still on V/LA, just popping in(because this freaking game is always on my brain), but
@Mod, I think you're confusing me with Supreme Overlord. It was me who announced the V/LA until tuesday

(The above quote is bolded by me.)
In response to Glowball's "purple quotes of me misrepping her".
-- The first one is a question.... All you had to do is say "nope". Also, this issue has already been addressed by others, and pretty sure if you have a vote on somebody the implication is... well, we've covered that one already.
--The second purple quote is also not a misrepresentation. See bolded one and bolded two. They kind of go hand in hand. If they don't, please explain that to me. If you feel like talking to me again. (And if so, why don't you answer that other question I asked you--this is the third time I'm asking, by the way.) Followed by bolded three, which says "I doubt everyone"... does this mean: A) "you doubt that every single person writing these walls is scum, and therefore must be town or null?" or does this mean: B) "I doubt that everyone here is scum, {implication=I also doubt that every single one of them is town}"? If we go with option 1, why aren't they falling into the category of scum writing walls to blend in, since "half of those walls is commentary stretched out beyond belief?" If we go with option 2, then there must be some scum writing walls, and since really the only walls being created at that point were from myself and Maruchan (not Saulres), why weren't you using it as a tell--> since you VEHEMENTLY believed, AT THAT POINT, that Maruchan and Saulres were both scummy (well, I guess you still do) and that I have a Finger of Suspicion on me (Therefore, I'm leaning to be scummy)-->which I'm pretty sure you still do.
------- ALSO, maybe you can explain to me why none of your reads have changed since then, even though there are definitely more than four people playing this game.
-------- ALSO maybe you can explain to me why your read of me has shifted from
glowball wrote:I guess that does read a little backwards. I find it hard to see Thunder as scum, so he's obviously just bad at scumhunting. Which is what townies do and scum don't do that. Hopefully that's clearer. So there you go, another "read" just got to look closely
So your read here would be Town on me? Because that's a read, a read doesn't count if it's just "null" and we had to fight with you for days in order to get it.

Anyway from that to
I have to keep going back and forth on his alignment because why would scum pour so much effort into a mislynch then it's on their shoulders, but I am an easy target since people always think I am scum

That's weird... immediately after I go on V/LA, your "read" on me changes from "town" to "null"/"town or scum" (tell me if I'm getting this wrong). Seems pretty convenient that you start actually addressing things now that the main person pulling for your lynch is out of town and out of the picture...
--And, apparently you're NOT an easy target, because no one is getting on board with your lynch. As I last checked (which was about 20 minutes ago) your wagon is losing steam to Nobody Special and Maruchan! If that isn't a scum appeal to emotions, I don't know what is.*

* I understand that Glowball seems to use a lot of appealing to emotions, but this one seems a little different to me, since it really isn't based upon anything that's been happening in the game, yet she's still whining about how much of an easy target she is and how everyone thinks she's scum, when I'm pretty sure it's myself and Supreme Overlord that are the only ones talking about it. (also, just take a look at how hard she's working to discredit me in her latest post--maybe I'm overreacting, but there seem to be a lot more of "he's twisting everything so you'll vote me out" pleas than usual)

One last thing before I go
Ask all you want, but Maruchan finds Saulres way more scummy than I do but you aren't asking him for a case.

1) Exaggeration. I'm pretty sure Maruchan is not laying down the "I'M ONLY VOTING FOR TWO PEOPLE AND THAT'S IT! RAH RAH RAH!" card (Maruchan, please correct me if I'm wrong).
2) There's a bit of truth in this statement, Maruchan, I would like to hear your case on Saul. BUT, I'm hesitant about asking, because I'd like to see if Glowball can actually come up with reasons why Saul is scummy and vocalize them before she has someone to parrot. Hey Maruchan, can you promise Glowball that you'll provide your case for her, after she provides yours? Glowball, would that work for you? Or are you still going to say it's really super duper obvious why he's scummy? --
And if that's the case, why should we all start putting blame on Maruchan for all these obvious reasons that he seems to be the only one to grasp
Again, you're being a hypocrite. AGAIN, you're contradicting yourself.
--Glowball is playing the "Don't look at me, LOOK OVER THERE!" card. We have two possible scenarios
1)
Saulres is really super duper scummy for really obvious reasons, therefore Glowball doesn't have to give a case, but we should definitely all focus on Maruchan for the exact same reason (of not giving a case).
OR
2)
Saulres isn't really super duper scummy, and although Glowball suspects him a bit, Maruchan suspects him waaaaaaay more, and is therefore super duper scummy because of it.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

But while we're on the subject, Maruchan, was your only reason for staying away from the conversation a test to see who's the most townie? What would have happened if Saulres (who is your top suspect) pointed that out? Would he automatically have become townie?
I'm not sure I completely buy your reasonings. Are you sure it wasn't because Glowball and I were starting to overtake the thread with our argument and you used that to hide behind and avoid drawing further attention to yourself? Come on, now, you can tell the truth..

PEdit, I agree with Lane on the Maruchan aspect.
I don't agree with him on the "me being a douche" aspect. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree there.

@Lane, at least I'm pressuring my reads, and I'm committed to following them through. How can you argue that Glowball's refusal to play the game counts as town points for her? When all of her arguments for the past little while (her last post notwithstanding... yet somewhat withstanding) "Nope. No. No way. Nu-uh. Give you my reads, help find scum, help figure out relationships, why would I do a thing like that? No. Be quiet. Pity me. I'm sensitive. Don't pressure me so hard, this game is exhausting. Etc." How does that serve to aid anyone other than herself in a self-preservation type manner?
Couldn't it be as easily a scumtell, that she got caught spouting off false accusations (I'm talking about in reference to me in particular), and now she's reverting to a "playstyle" defence to get her out of the hot water?
Show
W:
L:
Town (2:1)
Mafia (1:0)
Oh, would that this hoodie were a time hoodie!

---Scammers on craigslist don't realize I play Mafia... What scum...
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Xalxe »

Oops. Sorry thunderwielder.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 am

Post by thunderwielder »

EBWODP
personally if i was glowball i would stop responding to thunder
She DID, about three pages ago--hence my frustrated and enraged attitude. I would check your timeline for these things.
But it's cool how you defend her and then jump on to her only two scum reads. Good to know.

PEdit, No worries Xalxe, thanks for being an amazing Mod thus far. You rock my world.
Show
W:
L:
Town (2:1)
Mafia (1:0)
Oh, would that this hoodie were a time hoodie!

---Scammers on craigslist don't realize I play Mafia... What scum...
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Maruchan »

lane0168 wrote:need to vote for maruchan. he continued his go ahead and vote me type defense like 5 pages ago. that wasn't real awesome in my eyes. maybe its the way he plays, i guess i'll learn when he flips. BUT NOW! this flimsy ass strategy of purposely not posting and waiting to see who would bring it up just to call them town? I think that is a huge load of crap. I think maruchan is fake. all he was trying to do is try and make himself look town. he wasnt really trying to see who else was town, he already knows whos town. he was legitamately only trying to appear town by giving someone else madd town points.

i think glowball is not a good lynch. i'm not finding the scumminess that thunderwielder is tunneling. personally if i was glowball i would stop responding to thunder just cause he's being kind of a douche to her. i find the sarcasm to be completely anti-town and not helping anything. i dont find glowball's refusing to give her town reads scummy. scum would have cracked by now and given reads so they wouldn't appear scummy. thats my opinion.

My "Purposefully not post and see who points it out" is just as bad as glowball's "Purposefully not answer a direct question and see who points it out".

Jus Sayin.
Show
Join Now!

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by lane0168 »

lane0168 wrote:i think glowball is not a good lynch. i'm not finding the scumminess that thunderwielder is tunneling. personally if i was glowball i would stop responding to thunder just cause he's being kind of a douche to her. i find the sarcasm to be completely anti-town and not helping anything. i dont find glowball's refusing to give her town reads scummy. scum would have cracked by now and given reads so they wouldnt appear scummy. thats my opinion.

thunder wrote:@Lane, at least I'm pressuring my reads, and I'm committed to following them through. How can you argue that Glowball's refusal to play the game counts as town points for her? When all of her arguments for the past little while (her last post notwithstanding... yet somewhat withstanding) "Nope. No. No way. Nu-uh. Give you my reads, help find scum, help figure out relationships, why would I do a thing like that? No. Be quiet. Pity me. I'm sensitive. Don't pressure me so hard, this game is exhausting. Etc." How does that serve to aid anyone other than herself in a self-preservation type manner?
Couldn't it be as easily a scumtell, that she got caught spouting off false accusations (I'm talking about in reference to me in particular), and now she's reverting to a "playstyle" defence to get her out of the hot water?

i said i dont find the scumminess. i didnt throw her any town point. although i do think she is town. and do you honestly think the way she is playing is in a self-preservation type manner? cause obviously the way she is playing isnt preserving her very well. she said no to giving her town reads. she said no on her saulres case. saulres case is an acceptable question. but she said no, give it a rest. it doesnt need to be 3 pages of you crying about her not giving you her reads. i wouldnt give you my reads either if sarcasm is the way you're trying to get it. id say my defense of her was pretty weak. and jumping on maruchan and saulres? nice. i thought i was already standing on maruchan. and i was confused about what saulres said. i thought he was only voting for the troll, not along WITH thinking he is scummy. i'd say that it was a viable point to make.

Return to “Completed Open Games”