Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

It usually is, or it has been the two times Ive been on a scum team with it.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Llamarble »

I don't really have a problem with getting lynched; my 'only lynched one time on MS and was confirmed town' is already broken anyway.
But you do have to promise me lynch popcorn ;), and we do want to coordinate night actions before lynching.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

@shaft.ed: If you believe there is only one scum left in the game how is Porochaz not confirmed? According to regfan he did not go anywhere on N3. Do you believe scum would not perform a kill if so why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im not confirmed. If there are "ifs" and "buts" then Im not confirmed
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 am

Post by shaft.ed »

farside22 wrote:@shaft.ed: If you believe there is only one scum left in the game how is Porochaz not confirmed? According to regfan he did not go anywhere on N3. Do you believe scum would not perform a kill if so why?

i believe its more likely that there are three scum. That is why poro is semi-confirmed
That is why I want to lynch Llamarble or mastin today
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:@shaft.ed: If you believe there is only one scum left in the game how is Porochaz not confirmed? According to regfan he did not go anywhere on N3. Do you believe scum would not perform a kill if so why?

i believe its more likely that there are three scum. That is why poro is semi-confirmed
That is why I want to lynch Llamarble or mastin today

Why only semi cleared?

I was just arguing that what you were providing wasn't a reason for Elli to be town

Why would you argue about my reasoning for finding Elli town if he is obvious town?

Also since you narrowed it down to 2 people can you tell me what you find scummy about LM.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 am

Post by shaft.ed »

because their is an outside possibility of four scum

I like to argue, and I was annoyed that you were trying to lynch VPB when he is not optimal

LM was blocked with a no kill. Yes i believe it more likely that Ythill was Doc protected, but that is a point against him. He rode Fate's coattails for dear life and I think that has white washed his read for a lot of people. That said he's on a good position on the Amrun wagon points for. But missing from the zoraster wagon points against.

And finally PoE. For game balance I believe your claim. I'm also getting a pretty decent town read from you. Regfan is either ridiculously lucky guessing where you went last night or cleared. VPB is cleared unless there is a second living scum. Poro is cleared unless there is a second living scum. I have a pretty good town read of Ythill/SL and there is a chance that his slot is confirmed by Elli's Doc save. I've had a town read on Elli all game, there is incredibly likely a Doc and he can be confirmed (or more likely killed tonight).

So that leaves Llamarble and mastin (from my perspective, obviously for everyone else I'm included in this unknown list too). Llamarble has the RB against him mastin doesnt so Llamarble gets top billing. Without the RB I have a more scummy read on mastin and his scatterbrained play matches with the piss poor job scum are doing. Like I said, I'm happy as a clam to lynch mastin today too.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Mastin (3): Llamarble, springlullaby, VPBaltar
Llamarble (2): Porochaz, shaft.ed
Porochaz (1): mastin2
Ellibereth (1): Regfan

Not voting (2): Ellibereth, Farside22

With 9 players, it is 5 to lynch
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Shafted, I may have benefited a lot from Fate protecting me, but there were two lynches after I got into trouble and in both cases there were candidates floating around and I latched onto the scum one for the lynch.
Zoro I guess was more unanimous, but Amrun I definitely get some credit for. You really think I'd bus a cool role like Janitor piloted by a good player like Amrun when I was kind of dead scum walking?
Scum just don't make plans that elaborate.
Also I have townmeta (Dilemma mafia) of Fate bailing me out and me being happy to alliance with him / let him defend me.
But yeah, it really doesn't matter that much at this point. Let's just lynch Mastin or me or Shafted and move forward, making sure actions are coordinated before night.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Regfan tracking me is a waste.
Combination of breadcrumb and every obvious thing about me being who I am.

I'll figure this out...again...later
lazy confirmed town is lazy
FLASH OF GREEN
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Llamarble »

CONFIRMED TOWN (barring tremendous weirdness):
Regfan
Farside
Elli
VPB

Probtown:
Poro
Spring

Lynch pool
Llamarble
Mastin
Shafted

PROPOSAL:
Lynch mastin
Roleblock me
Track Shafted
Protect Regfan

If someone dies and Shafted stays put, it's either Poro or Spring.
If noone dies it's Poro Spring me or Shafted and we lynch me or Shafted etc.

Win is forced.

Can we agree to do this?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

No. Because 1. I still dont get why VPB
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

is "conftown" and 2. I want to lynch you and have no interest in lynching anyone else and 3. I hate the submit being before the preview button.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

because their is an outside possibility of four scum

I like to argue, and I was annoyed that you were trying to lynch VPB when he is not optim

This only means that VBP is semi confirmed town then.

Here is why. I RB'ed VBP night 3. We know Poro didn't go anywhere. That means if there is two scum one of VBP or Porochaz is not confirmed.

That said I have my own thoughts on this Llama.

I don't want a dead doctor without making myself nuts on the 2 scum team theory. I am thinking of RB'ing VBP again (because he's my 4th scum suspect above and beyond Porochaz). Regfan should track one of the people he suspects the most between LM, Shaft, Poro.
(this is on the assumption we lynch Mastin and he flips town or scum and the game does not end).

The doctor protects the tracker as I have already stated what I'm doing and there is no question about it and I'm not helping 4th scum idea be cleared this game. (fuck you all it's my theory and I'm stubborn).

If one of the 3 people that Regfan tracks targets a player then we have scum. Tracker is alive with that info.

Any questions, comments or thoughts?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Llamarble wrote:CONFIRMED TOWN (barring tremendous weirdness):
Regfan
Farside
Elli
VPB

Probtown:
Poro
Spring

Lynch pool
Llamarble
Mastin
Shafted

PROPOSAL:
Lynch mastin
Roleblock me
Track Shafted
Protect Regfan

If someone dies and Shafted stays put, it's either Poro or Spring.
If noone dies it's Poro Spring me or Shafted and we lynch me or Shafted etc.

Win is forced.

Can we agree to do this?

Unless your scum that I blocked night one Spring is confirmed town. Why do you have on probable town?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Farside, there aren't 4 scum. There just aren't. And even if there are VPB is still twice as likely to be town as everybody else.

Spring is merely probtown because other things like scum choosing to nokill are POSSIBLE.
But yeah he doesn't die until we're through with the people in the lynch pool.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Llamarble wrote:Farside, there aren't 4 scum. There just aren't. And even if there are VPB is still twice as likely to be town as everybody else.

Spring is merely probtown because other things like scum choosing to nokill are POSSIBLE.
But yeah he doesn't die until we're through with the people in the lynch pool.

Let me ask you something. Do you really think that a player that soft claimed doctor day 1 would not be the target of a mafia kill Night 1?

I do not believe scum would not send in a kill on night 1.

You do realize that if there is 2 scum left in the game and me and Regfan announce whom we are targeting and one of the 2 semi town whom is scum will just do the kill then it leaves another player that is scum looking safe if there is a kill that night.....if not take that pill your swallowing and deal with my paranoia.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Llamarble wrote:Farside, there aren't 4 scum. There just aren't.

I'm serious. 4 scum wouldn't make sense or be any kind of fair.
We would have to lynch correctly 2/3 of the time to win and have no power role as strong as cop/masons/vig.

Since you can't die tonight due to Elli, you don't have to announce.
But you do have to block in the pool of possible scum.
DO NOT BLOCK VPB. THAT WOULD BE STUPID.
You are correct that Spring is probtown. I am 70% sure the remaining scum is Mastin or Shafted, and most of the remaining possibility is Poro.
VPB is harder confirmed town than Spring though.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Regfan »

Farside, you're guaranteed to live until tomorrow since Elis saves lasts two nights and you were saved last night. This means you do not need to announce who you're roleblocker, nor do I need to out who I'm tracking because Eli will be on me. What we CAN do though is split the unclears into two pools, you roleblock someone from Pool A and I track someone from Pool B. You can organize the pools and who we lynch today though, I'm still feeling slightly embarrassed about having the doc-read off :/.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: The only unclears if there is only 1 scum left (which is what you, LM and Shaft all seem to think) is Mastin, LM and Shaft.

We lynch one of the unclears. You track another of the unclears and I block on of the semi cleared,

Listen for a moment. Lets assume for a moment that I'm right and there is 2 scum left in the game. If we lynch one of the unclears today (lets just say we lynch mastin and he flips town) and regfan tracks Shaft and I RB, LM. Then we come into day 5 and someone is dead. What do we have then? We have 4 unconfirmed in the game and we know there is two scum at that point. Where does that information give us but scum killing a confirmed town player. It helps the scum team more then.
However if I RB one of the unconfirmed questionable and Regfan tracks an unclear and gains results from one then we lynch that one player and another scum is still in the game then I would be lynching VBP (frankly because if anyone is going to sit there and tell me scum is stupid enough to try and kill a claimed tracker when they know there is a doctor in the game should never, ever play mafia again).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
Did anyone play in the other Flash Mafia games? Could the scum kill and use their abilities on the same night or did they have to choose? ...Though, now that I'm thinking about it, it doesn't really matter. If farside was scum she would have just blocked regfan and watched him get lynched today when he claimed no result.

I love comments like this :roll: . Regfan claims results saying whom I targeted and VPB ask a rather pointless question about if scum can use their abilities and kill on the same night, even though Regfan just pointed out I only targeted one player and not two and that is confirmed by the town tracker, that point he's making is pointless.

Keep shoveling the shit there VPB. I
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Llamarble »

THERE ARE NOT 2 MAFIA REMAINING.

I am not going to comment anymore and will trust Regfan to keep us away from INTOLERABLY DUMB things like roleblocking VPB tonight.

I'll hammer any of myself, Shafted, Porochaz, Springlullaby, or Mastin as soon as it is possible.
This game is over and you're kind of messing up the feeling of awesome I got from lynching 2 scums -> solving the game instead of getting mislynched D2.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

Farside, what's your thoughts on mafia having a mafia ninja rather than four scum? It would *balance* the setup a lot more than four scum would.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
I'd put Elli towards the bottom of the unknown pile off of read. But from various tracking/RBing info Elli moves up some by default

right now I'd rather have a Llamarble lynch

What did you mean by the above?

I was just arguing that what you were providing wasn't a reason for Elli to be town

I disagree with this. Lets look at what you said again:

Shaft wrote:That's a really piss poor example of Elli town. That's definitely something a scumbuddy would point out because it's ridiculously obvious that it is a blown fakeclaim. Someone is going to notice that, might as well get town points.

This sounds to me like someone whom is thinks Elli's behavior is more scummy. Why would you point out that what I call a town tell is something that is more likely coming from scum if you found Elli obvious town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Farside, what's your thoughts on mafia having a mafia ninja rather than four scum? It would *balance* the setup a lot more than four scum would.

Again I read the flash and it said the ninja can also bypass a doctor and a roleblocker ability as well as not be tracked or watched. Why would the scum if they had that ability not use it?
Don't tell me they would not use it either.

Mastin: Your an idiot if you think Spring is scum based on N1 doctor result unless your scum. Your an idiot even more if you think we should lynch Porochaz when he was tracked night fucking 3 and didn't go anywhere according to the fucking tracker. Do you really fucking believe the scum would not submit a fucking kill?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”