Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rainbowdash can bother to claim now. Or not, no bones to me if he opts out.
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Also a quick rundown on why MoI is full of shit: 27 players.

Yeah, think about that. There's what, one scum submitting the night kill? Tracker catching them is 5% odds. Assuming a RB/Doctor combo or somesuch, odds of Goon cop hitting scum are either 2/27 or 3/27. Role cop could get SK, or the other two of the PRs, so that's around 3/27 (and 'Doctor' result isn't going to make the Role Cop wish to claim real quick to see if it's scum doctor), and Gunsmith gets false positives on Tracker, both cops, both vengefuls, and a false negative on the doctor.

So his 'oh my word, there can't be 4 information roles' is one of the dumber things he's ever posted. The only excuse he has is the setup speculation regarding cults is so balls awful that RainbowDash should be shot. Oh wait...
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rainbowdash wrote:
David Xanatos wrote:Come to think of it, didn't Rainbow say something like "The cult was only able to recruit for two nights"?

Yep. I can see this happening since the wierd new NK only started N3, and there is one protective PR down for town since D1. I could see the mod throwing in a modified cult, as cults are explicitly allowed in this game by not appearing on the "roles disallowed" list, and only letting them get a couple recruits then turning into essentially a second scum team. The fact that the SK would have needed to have "failed" two straight kills kinda supports this.

I still am not voting CB. He is going to flip (in order) Cult Recruit, Goon, Vanilla, Other Scum, Other Town. 99% first two.

Look at this mess. Huh. If I shoot the SK, will people actually lynch this scumbag?

Too many posts, he was bound to slip up, and that one was the slip.

Pere's death is inevitable, but the sooner the better for the town. OTOH Rainbow needs to be eaten by rabid wolves.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Castle wrote:Also a quick rundown on why MoI is full of shit: 27 players.

Yeah, think about that. There's what, one scum submitting the night kill? Tracker catching them is 5% odds. Assuming a RB/Doctor combo or somesuch, odds of Goon cop hitting scum are either 2/27 or 3/27. Role cop could get SK, or the other two of the PRs, so that's around 3/27 (and 'Doctor' result isn't going to make the Role Cop wish to claim real quick to see if it's scum doctor), and Gunsmith gets false positives on Tracker, both cops, both vengefuls, and a false negative on the doctor.

So his 'oh my word, there can't be 4 information roles' is one of the dumber things he's ever posted. The only excuse he has is the setup speculation regarding cults is so balls awful that RainbowDash should be shot. Oh wait...

See, now I know you are just trolling or you’ve gotten progressively stupider in every game we play together.

Superhero Mafia says hello and you are full of shit.

21 Players – 1 investigation role (Regular Cop). So in Castle’s world adding 6 players justifies adding 3 Town investigation role … DERP

The rest of your middle paragraph is a bunch of junk statistics (what does the ‘odds’ of a Tracker catching a Nightkill have to do with anything? A Tracker can catch scum in many other ways so your ‘It’s only 5% to track a Nightkill’ is moronic), pointless speculation (hmmmm … in a 27 person set-up you are saying at tops there are 5 Mafia total?) and farsical logic (a Goon Cop indicates that at least half the scum are Goons, which indicates that the scum team isn’t chock full of powers which undercuts any need for tons of Town investigation roles).

If you do happen to be Vengeful I’m glad you are dying. Your play has been abysmally bad and your reads have sucked on a Vezok / Shotty level.

The only thing I do agree on with you is that Rainbow’s Cult speculation is terrible.

1. Not a bastard game.
2. No advertised Cult.
3. Only ‘evidence’ is Shotty’s obv-fake Inventor / JOAT claim.

Cult speculation is something scum do love to run with to amp the Town paranioa and help divert scum-hunting away from Mafia.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Castle Bravo wrote:
Nero Cain is actually somewhat useful this game, heart attack, and doesn't seem likely scum. Although Nero Cain actually having six brain cells is sooooo odd.

On Ranbow:

Image<-----What Nero looks like reading her posts. She's far to obstinate for my liking.

On Sotty:

Sotty is scum. Even if he's a mafia role cop or there's a role cop in his faction, he'd want to get rid of an SK. So offering him up as a lynch as opposed to wasting a nk on him makes total sense. + it makes a ton of sense b/c I just got done playing in a game where he was scum and he lurked like hell there too.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Banshee »

@Castle Bravo:

If the lynch today had been Shotty instead and he flipped scum, would this have affected your reads on who is scum and who is town? If so, how would it have changed your views?

Do we have a full twenty-four hours to discuss with you, or was that a figure of speech?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Castle Bravo wrote:
chkballin wrote:Yeah I read your post and I am still not convinced. I am all for killing Castle Bravo with extreme vengeance and prejudice...

You need to vote for me to do that.
Role claim:
mafia goon

Why aren't you and MoI voting? I'm a scumread it's stupid for me to be vengeful.

Vote, vote little ball.

Hmm. You "claimed" and lived.

Here you go
Role claim:
holy serial killer

So, if I live, you're just an idiot.
Hell, even if I die, I still believe the above.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Who the fuck are we lynching?

Seriously?

We have too many claimed scums.

unvote
vote peregrineV
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Banshee »

@Vezok:

We already hammered Castle Bravo.

While I cannot be certain, I believe Peregrine was being ironic.

@Mod:
May we have a vote count, please?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 am

@Shotty
- You didn't claim your 'actual' actions.

Do so in your next post.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Good lynch.

Twilight
Sparkle
fakeclaim is funny.

DMSIS tomorrow, he still has that whole pregame action thing working him up the tree.

Also for the cult, this game explicitly says cult is not forbidden, when more common roles are, yes im paranoid over my least favorite role actually existing.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 am

Rainbowdash wrote:Good lynch.

Also for the cult, this game explicitly says cult is not forbidden, when more common roles are, yes im paranoid over my least favorite role actually existing.

Really? Why didn't you support the 'Good Lynch' then?

It doesn't matter if the game doesn't forbid Cults. Any game that doesn't explicitly say there is a Cult and doesn't advertise itself as Bastard should not have a Cult.

Period.

This is MS site norms ... call it the Blackest Night norm.

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:05 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Where does it explicitly say cult is not forbidden? o_0
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:Good lynch.

Really? Why didn't you support the 'Good Lynch' then?

There was a better lynch. I am near 100% sure CB is flipping some sort of non-town. See the self-sacrafice, the thinking DMSIS is town, the wanting half the ponies DMSIS has cleared dead anyways, but DMSIS was the pony we should have lynched first.

It doesn't matter if the game doesn't forbid Cults. Any game that doesn't explicitly say there is a Cult and doesn't advertise itself as Bastard should not have a Cult.

That is what I thought but Im getting paranoid over them actually existing, since its one of the few ways I can see CB flipping since scum makes little sense.
You don't earn
loyalty
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Castle wrote:Also a quick rundown on why MoI is full of shit: 27 players.

See, now I know you are just trolling or you’ve gotten progressively stupider in every game we play together.

Superhero Mafia says hello and you are full of shit.

21 Players – 1 investigation role (Regular Cop). So in Castle’s world adding 6 players justifies adding 3 Town investigation role … DERP

The rest of your middle paragraph is a bunch of junk statistics (what does the ‘odds’ of a Tracker catching a Nightkill have to do with anything? A Tracker can catch scum in many other ways so your ‘It’s only 5% to track a Nightkill’ is moronic), pointless speculation (hmmmm … in a 27 person set-up you are saying at tops there are 5 Mafia total?) and farsical logic (a Goon Cop indicates that at least half the scum are Goons, which indicates that the scum team isn’t chock full of powers which undercuts any need for tons of Town investigation roles).

If you do happen to be Vengeful I’m glad you are dying. Your play has been abysmally bad and your reads have sucked on a Vezok / Shotty level.

The only thing I do agree on with you is that Rainbow’s Cult speculation is terrible.

1. Not a bastard game.
2. No advertised Cult.
3. Only ‘evidence’ is Shotty’s obv-fake Inventor / JOAT claim.

Cult speculation is something scum do love to run with to amp the Town paranioa and help divert scum-hunting away from Mafia.

Seriously, MOI? Think about what you just wrote for a second.

1) The scumteam is at least half goons because of the goon cop
1a) How likely is the tracker to track scum versus tracking a town power role?
2) Role cop, Goon Cop, Vengeful Townie x 2, and then who? Tracker? Jailkeeper? Other roles that haven't flipped? How good is that gunsmith? A mafia doctor gives a false negative? Hmmm
3) Role cop+Goon cop makes what now?

Superhero mafia was balanced like crap and you know it. Also if you think there's a 6 scum team, well, think about it. Two 3 scum teams much less dangerous than 1 6 scum team. You'd need all this power.

Peregrine V looks funny. I'll come to a decision, but if I say it's him, then remember it's a day kill. No doctors, nothing, the only way he saves himself is having an innate bulletproof. And you know what that means, it means he draws breath tomorrow and you lynch shotty, you're more defective than MoI.

Pedit: Oh cool, rainbowdash solves it for me.

Vengekill: RainbowDash
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Here you go, on the right account.

Vengeful Kill: RainbowDash

Night night, my little pony. You won't be waking up in the morning.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

You don't earn
loyalty
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Uhm.. does your role let you shoot at someone who wasn't on your wagon? I thought Vengefuls were only able to pick from those who voted for them?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Ah, wait. No, just looked it up. Never came across that before.. my mistake.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Jason has my action submittal, in case he wanted it there.

Night night, scumbag pony. You didn't want to be on my wagon. You never were when it was close to lynch. You didn't want to hammer me. Yet you insisted that I be lynched.

All based on the idea that no matter what, my bullet must hit someone who voted for me.

*checks role PM*

NOPE

Night!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Oh believe me im not getting venge killed. I don't even think you would be derpy enough as town to not only be sure DMSIS is telling the truth but kill one of his results. I would believe you are some wierd backup and are now scum venge before town venge. But more realistically cult recruit or goon, probably recruit.
You don't earn
loyalty
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:26 am

Post by GreyICE »

And if MoI is actually town, despite the ungodly levels of stupid he's displayed, and can't figure out whose scum from how they reacted to me claiming mafia goon, then he should go back to the newbie queue.

Rest of the town can probably get it (HINT IZAK IS NOT TOWN).

Pedit: Rainbowdash, it's over. You can claim your alignment, stop posting, whatever. Unless you have a bulletproof, you're dead as a doornail.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 5 vote count 1

Castle 9 - Vezo,Fourseen, MOI, Banshee, ,Mysterio,DavidX, ThAdmiral,Izak TheJakalope (Lynch)
Shotty 3 - Rainbow,PerigrineV, ZeL1nk
PerigrineV 1 -Castle

Not Voting

Meransiel
Nero Cain
drmyshottyizsik
silverbullet999

V/LA

Meransiel (back 4th September)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you decide you want to string CastleBravo up by the balls (well neck) So you drag him to the noose and hang him, but just before you pull the lever, Castle pulls out a gun and shoots RainbowDash right between the eyes. Quickly you pull the lever and Castles neck snaps. Two people are dead.

Castle Bravo was Penny, Vengeful townie lynched day 5

RainbowDash was Benjamin Linus, vanilla town vengefully killed Day 5.

you now have 72 hours to get me all night actions. Game will open on 48 hours if all are recieved.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

3] I can and will add to these rules as the situation deems it. All added rules will be announced in thread.

In line with the above, a new rule has been added to the rule-set so as to completely clarify things. expanding on the no discussion ruling.

14] Do not Discuss this game
ANYWHERE
else but the game thread unless your role says you can (which will be restricted only to a QuickTopic) This includes any and all references to the game or on going events in Mafia Discussion section/other sections of the board or MSN/Other Instant Message service.. This WILL result in a Modkill with NO exceptions to this ruling. Do not look for a loophole in this either, as it will also result in a Modkill

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”