Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Maruchan »

scooby wrote:Hey idiots, you know who is conveniently lurking while you guys fight against each other?

Hint: it starts with x and ends with reckonerx.

Hey idiot, maybe this is why I suggested me and the other idiot quit the back and forth fighting.

Ever think of that?
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Maruchan »

xRECKONERx wrote:Because I can't rely on meta to help me get reads on people in this game and it's bothering me.

To be honest, I could see kondi-scum. I could also see hahonryuu-scum. I can't get an objective read on Maruchan because everyone keeps trying to lump us together.

Its because they know you love me so much! :D
Show
Join Now!

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 2.4:

kondi2424 - [3] - whispersilk, Maruchan, Hoppster

xRECKONERx - [2] - scooby, kondi2424
hahonryuu - [2] - xRECKONERx, racerman13

Not Voting - [1] - hahonryuu

The lynch candidate in
red
text is the player that would be lynched if deadline hit right now.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or 4 to no-lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2011-09-06 23:07:20)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

*sigh* why do i even bother posting =/ apparently no one reads them. I put so much effort into when im actually on and i hardly get responses in my games v_v
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Maruchan »

I would have replied more, but I am on your side of wanting the two questions answered, and the only other part of it directly pointed at me is not game related, but I thank you for your supporting me in realizing my meta.
Show
Join Now!

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

Post by whispersilk »

hahonryuu wrote:*sigh* why do i even bother posting =/ apparently no one reads them. I put so much effort into when im actually on and i hardly get responses in my games v_v

I read your posts. It was your reads waaay back that really helped me decided who to kill, so thanks.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 am

Post by scooby »

Maruchan wrote:
scooby wrote:Hey idiots, you know who is conveniently lurking while you guys fight against each other?

Hey idiot, maybe this is why I suggested me and the other idiot quit the back and forth fighting.

Ever think of that?

I love how you imply we are all idiots.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 am

Post by scooby »

Where the hell is racercar13?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:55 am

Post by scooby »

I think kondi's last post was a "bah gg" post and I'm planning to vote him in the short run but I really want racercar input.
racerman13
racerman13
Goon
racerman13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 am

Post by racerman13 »

-_-.

Since none of you seem to be able to get my name right, I'll continue to lurk. Blatantly avoiding prod.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am

Post by scooby »

Yep, unless racerman13 is a manipulating beast, I don't see this last post as a scum post so it's kondi and reck.

Whisper, have you decided who to vig?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm leaning towards reck.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 am

Post by whispersilk »

Reck, after I claimed, I said that I would be happy with a kondi lynch today. You immediately voted for him. Why is that?
racerman13
racerman13
Goon
racerman13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 am

Post by racerman13 »

scooby wrote:Yep, unless racerman13 is a manipulating beast, I don't see this last post as a scum post so it's kondi and reck.

Expand on that?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:16 am

Post by scooby »

Well, the way I see it, there is a claimed vig deciding on who to kill. Making that kind of useless statements is an invite to a bullet through your head. That's why I said that you were more likely town uinless you are some kind of manipulating scumbag that could predcit I could buy your wifom.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

whispersilk wrote:Reck, after I claimed, I said that I would be happy with a kondi lynch today. You immediately voted for him. Why is that?

Because I'm willing to vote whoever; did you not just read my explanation for my apathy mere moments ago?
green shirt thursdays
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Maruchan »

scooby wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

Ever think of that?

I love how you imply we are all idiots.

Well you called all of us an idiot, so I figured I would keep calling us the idiots in this scenario, just to keep the continuity AOK, and I felt like calling you an idiot for not noticing I had already said what you were calling us idiots for. ;)
Show
Join Now!

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 am

Post by kondi2424 »

scooby wrote:I think kondi's last post was a "bah gg" post and I'm planning to vote him in the short run but I really want racercar input.

Just read where this has happened before in my meta. It's more of a "bah policy lynch again" thing.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 am

Post by hahonryuu »

That actually does make me a feel a bit better whisper, thanks. would you mind answering then why kondi? was the reason i said in my last read post the reason? if not what is it?

I notice scooby racer and reck didnt answer either even though 2 people have asked the question, one of which <me> has asked twice. is it just gut for you whisper and everyone else voting because you said you wouldn't mind it?

and reck, willing to vote anyone? really? sheep much?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 am

Post by whispersilk »

I would like everyone to give their top two scum suspects, and their reason for suspecting them. I think this will aid us all in deciding a lynch candidate and a vig kill candidate. This will also come in very handy after the lynch and tomorrow when assessing what happened during the night.

Once everyone has answered, I will compile all the answers into one post for future reference. And I will be giving mine last :)
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:56 am

Post by whispersilk »

hahonryuu wrote:That actually does make me a feel a bit better whisper, thanks. would you mind answering then why kondi? was the reason i said in my last read post the reason? if not what is it?

Right now, it's all gut, just like it was with kanye. I mean, the obv choices for my kill last night were reck or maru, but something told me no, and to flip it around completely and go with my gut feeling, and I always trust my gut.

Right now I'm alarmed at the complete lack of interaction between reck and kondi. After reading both their ISO, there is absolutely nothing between them, yet he jumped to lynch him pretty fast after my comment about wanting to lynch him, and he says he can see him as scum, but won't say why. Could be trying to bus his partner.

Reck, please provide detailed reasoning behind your belief that kondi is scum.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 am

Post by whispersilk »

Reck, your willingness to vote "whoever" is anti-town, and not helping us in the slightest. So step it up and do some actual scum hunting, please.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by whispersilk »

racerman, you need to step up right now and participate in the game. You are dodging doing any scum hunting, have only 10 posts, and the fact you are behaving exactly the same way you did as scum in our newbie game leaves me very uneasy.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Maruchan »

My two biggest scum reads right now are Hoppster, for trying to make every single word I say look scummy, and when I tell him he's wasting times town with the tunnel and we should stop our back-and-forth unless EVERYONE ELSE wants to keep seeing it, he calls that trying to hide from it or whatever. And reckoner, mostly for gut, but this just doesn't sit right with me.
Show
Join Now!

hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

top 2 is hard

i dont like the inactivity from racer or scooby, though with scooby thats changing a bit and even though before i was thinking frustrated town, i dislike reck's recent "ill vote for whoever" thing along with him apparently being not willing to explain his vote on me before. also hoppster is tunneling so hard <with such iffy reasons imo> its scary.

so with scooby's recent change <assuming it keeps up> im temporarily taking it off him, though i believe he has still yet to answer what i asked him earlier. but for now he's temporarily off my radar

so now my top 3 is racer hoppster and reck in no particular order...

hoppsters tunneling is definitely iffy, but its not like i haven't seen town tunnel before so im unsure on whether or not to call him out on it enough to say he should be the target of a kill. yet anyway. but of course one of those kills is entirely up to you so that's hardly for me to decide. besides, its not like he's a bad choice per se, i know i wont be crying if he's the choice. afterall he is in my top <bottom?> 3. the only thing stopping me really is that i have indeed seen such actions from town. thats what really bugs me. not saying they are GOOD town choices of course...but me suggesting killing him feels like a policy lynch to me and i dont really care for those. certainly a fine choice though

recks actions yesterday made me think frustrated/angry town, but now with his recent actions he seems to be acting pretty anti town. a willingness to vote for anyone is just not good. on some level i wanna let it slide because he seemed town enough yesterday, but at the same time letting a scum go because they were town yesterday is just falling right into their trap =/.

racers overall inactivity combined with how he has yet to really explain either of the votes he's made <no, saying "i find him the most suspicious" and "agreed" (when the post you agreed to gave literally no explanation) is not explaining your votes> openly said he was lurking...and doesn't have the "gee i think he might be town" from yesterday that reck had or "gee, ive seen town do that before so its not exactly a scum tell" that hoppster had. so he doesn't make my mind do mental gymnastics to want to not vote him haha

so, long story short, my top choices are

-racer
-reck/hopp

Return to “Completed Open Games”