chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by chamber »

Fritzler wrote:I will make sure you die every game I can. You will be vigged, lynched, slaughtered, night killed, shot in the head, dishonored, ridiculed, bitch slapped, etc... until I feel we are even......and then I may kill you several times over just to feel like I have the upper hand.....funny how you try to play you're for the village. Polish up on your skillz because I will catch you. FUCK YOU! To all the others: If chamber gets killed by mafia ya'll might as well lynch me the following day cause I've never been so fucking pissed off by a fucknut ass crapy investegation in my entire time playing mafia. CHAMBER WILL DIE MANY TIMES OVER FOR THIS DAY!

que?
@yosarian I have no reason to doubt my sanity but in a game this size I wouldn't be suprised if there were a paranoid or insane cop. Im just being cautious.

@qoute above
I saw something like that when I was you in a scumchat upick game, there I saved myself from your wrath when I died, but the fact that you can pump out a nearly identical post makes me think you arn't nearly as raged as I'd otherwise think.
Taking a break from the site.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Y »

I'm back.

I'm
voting Fritzler

I'm
FOSing thedocsalive
because I noticed the same thing as Shamrock and I've been suspicious about him for a long time.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

Vote: Fritzler

\o/ at his anger. Going with the cop is never a bad thing, especially on D2 in a large game.

BAAAAAH. Yeah, eat it.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by Y »

If I'm counting right, with Bacde we actually got to a full lynch in this game.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:30 pm

Post by Bacde »

No, we need one more going off the most recent VC. :/
igota75
igota75
Townie
igota75
Townie
Townie

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by igota75 »

I count 16 votes. The vote counts in this game have all been so off that it's almost better to look at them as generalizations and have prompted me to keep track myself.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Thedocsalive is the play tommorow.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Tamuz wrote:Thedocsalive is the play tommorow.
If Fritzler turns up scum (which it looks like he will) I agree we need to look at doc.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Hop Shui
Hop Shui
Goon
Hop Shui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:31 pm

Post by Hop Shui »

Fritzler 14 (AT LEAST!): (Y, Bacde, Pug89, Shamrock, edion0, Coron, Twomz, CES, igota75, BabyJesus, Glork, Thok, Yosarian2, VisMaior)

Tamuz 5 : (Y, Tamuz, TSAGod, Pooky)
The Unwritten 1 : (BabyJesus)
edion0 1: (Fritzler)
Y 2 : (Tamuz)
igota75 1 : (thedocsalive)

The classes have struggled. They have deemed Fritzler to be a black element! 48 hours without sleep, with rotating interorogators, beatings with belts and cruel kicks, Fritzler breathes his last breath in a dark, dank cell that smells of feces.

Fritzler was Wi Wu. He was studying Foreign Languages at Beijing University when all classes were cancelled.

Fritzler was a
Red Guard Recruit - he had recently sworn allegiance to the Maoists.

Note:
Please mind your nightkill choices - make it easier for me to count tomorrow with my broken abacus. ;-)

Night choices due Monday morning 11:00 Eastern Time.
Long live Mao!
Hop Shui
Hop Shui
Goon
Hop Shui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:54 am

Post by Hop Shui »

You'd think everyone would sleep tight after such a violent class struggle, but it seems that quite a few people were up.

We awoke to find the cold, stiff body of thedocsalive, with a bizarre bluish hue. Upon investigation, we found that the night before, thedocsalive complained of a slight fever, and was seen by a barefoot doctor. Real doctors were intellectuals and were pleagued by severe class problems that often resulted in their being emprisoned or sent down for harsh manual labor on the countryside. Barefoot doctors, being politically pure peasants give a few months of training in hygiene but mostly indoctrination with Mao Zedong Thought as a healing principle, were to replace them. This barefoot doctor misdiagnosed thedocsalive's fever, gave the wrong medicine, and the patient died. The patient was but a poor peasant.

RIP the docsalive, Peasant.
Working tirelessly for the "People."

Given the late hours, there was considerable mayhem on the streets. Wang Guangmei, who stood by her husband courageously when he opposed Mao's Great Leap Forward disaster, was placed under house arrest. She was dragged on the darkened streets, wearing grotesque clothing and a pingpong ball necklace to signify that she was a prostitute. Wang Guangmei insisted she'd done nothing wrong. She would not yield. She refused to confess imaginary crimes. She was beaten and tortured by an angry mob made up of Elite Red Guard that hoped that their persecution of Wang Guangmei would make them less likely to be struggled against the next day.

RIP edion0, Wang Guangmei, Vigilante.
Working with pride and dignity for the "People."

Last edited by Hop Shui on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long live Mao!
Hop Shui
Hop Shui
Goon
Hop Shui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:00 am

Post by Hop Shui »

STRUGGLE ON!

23 alive, that's 12 to lynch!

Long live Mao!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:31 am

Post by Glork »

So many theories!!!

But focusing on hard facts is generally better......

TU-wagoners: Thok, Shamrock, CES, Glork, the docsalive, Twomz, Pug89, Bacde, Y, igotat75, edion0, BabyJesus (kinda.... that was after things had changed around a bit)
Tamuz-wagoners: Yosarian2, CES, Glork, Y, Twomz, Tamuz, TSAGod, Pooky, igota75, edion0, MMoD

Now, I'm pretty sure that both TU and Tamuz are pro-town (though I'm less sure about Tamuz... a lot of that depends, and we know certain people can be 'recruited' to the Red Guards). So, it seems reasonable to think that there's at least one scum that hopped on both bandwagons.

On both wagons: CES, Glork, Y, Twomz, igota75, edion0.

Well, CES and I are masons and should be pretty much confirmed pro-town. edion's dead, and was a Vigilante. Twomz's flavor from his claim makes it likely that he is in fact a Peasant. That leaves Y and igota75. I'm going to
Vote: Y
because, although I can't remember details off the top of my head, I do know that he was agreeing with other people (read: using others' logic to vote), and gave indications that he would just follow along any bandwagon that came up. (See Post 627)

Also, something about this post by BabyJesus set off my scumdar. He said he felt TU's claim was fake, when TU's ability (at the very least) had been confirmed, well after the wagon was off. I'm not sure why TU would claim different flavor, than what he had, because he couldn't have been recruited yet (Fritz was, obviously). And I doubt he was a Red Guard from the start, because Fritzler was converted (based on logic that I know makes sense, but don't want to explain for fear of giving the Red Guards even more info than they should have). I get this nasty feeling that BabyJesus was hoping for a TU lynch, and that he would be able to use it as leverage in defending Fritz later. *Shrug*
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:33 am

Post by VisMaior »

vote Y
Was I not sucpicious of him yesterday? Have to reread.
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:37 am

Post by chamber »

I agree, Y does seem like a good start for today(I'll reveal my investigation result when it/if it becomes relevent).
Vote : Y
Taking a break from the site.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:01 am

Post by Twomz »

For the sake of consistancy...
vote: Y
. I hope that a cop or other information role can either back this up, refute this, or tell us who is 100% mafia. Does it seem possible that Fritz was the recruit last night? Especially since it says "recruit" in his name? I'm guessing the kill on docsalive was either mafia killing a confirmed townie, or a(nother?) vig killing someone he thought was a recruit.

Let us not forget about the Unwritten though... If Fritz wasn't recruited, either he's the townie opposite, or is mafia as well.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:12 am

Post by Glork »

The death of docisalive seems to be from a wayward Doctor, or something. Read the flavor of the death: he was misdiagnosed. That implies an innocent mistake, methinks.... though I'm not sure why a doc would protect a practically-confirmed Peasant. (Oh, that reminds me: Shame on all of you who said "Docisalive is the play tomorrow" when his combined claim with Twomz basically confirmed them both.) It might've been a vigilante acting on the "docisalive is the play tomorrow" sentiment at the end of the day, but I kinda doubt it.

Fritzler was recruited by the Red Guards... which seems to be a mafia group with a limited cultlike conversion ability. That much, I'm sure of. The rest is all speculation and should probably be left until we have more information.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:20 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

vote: Y
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Hop Shui
Hop Shui
Goon
Hop Shui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Hop Shui »

The People are united in their struggle!

Y 4 : (VisMaior, Twomz, CES, Glork)
Long live Mao!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:45 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Glork wrote:The death of docisalive seems to be from a wayward Doctor, or something. Read the flavor of the death: he was misdiagnosed. That implies an innocent mistake, methinks.... though I'm not sure why a doc would protect a practically-confirmed Peasant. (Oh, that reminds me: Shame on all of you who said "Docisalive is the play tomorrow" when his combined claim with Twomz basically confirmed them both.) It might've been a vigilante acting on the "docisalive is the play tomorrow" sentiment at the end of the day, but I kinda doubt it.
That's possible...an insane doctor, or a doctor with a chance of failure? That would make some sense. If there's an insane doctor, then hopefully he's figured out he's insane now, which would make him basically a vig. Or it could be one of those "save the person if he's being attacked, kill the person if not" kind of roles, which are very trickey to use well.

If there is a doctor who tried to protect TheDoc last night, he should be very careful how he uses his ability from now on.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:46 am

Yossieboy, why'd you post if you're not gonna vote for Y?

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:48 am

Post by Y »

I think I did have some thoughts of my on IIRC, but never mind.

At least I have posted, not like igota75, who appears in all the bandwagons without any input.

I think you misunderstood post 627. It wasn't "Throw a theory, I'll follow". I'm really not that experienced and I don't know what to base my theories on.

I also think that knowing this game is so big and will last so long (And how badly people want days to end), scum wouldn't even be on all those bandwagons (This is without mentioning that the two of them were pro-town). Why not let the town itself bandwagon each other, make them suspect their own and start acting in the late game?

Furthermore, I don't think a mafia would draw so much attention to himself in the way I did with Bacde (By the way, half of that bandwagon was because of what I said, not me following some one else).

About thedocsalive, I think he was protected by a doc last night because of the night scene.
That raises a question (and I know I might be digging my own grave, but I don't care if it helps the town):
We have a known cop. He is known to the mafia too, so the doc probably protected him last night. (Here comes the part that can get me lynched) Would it be wise for him to tell us all he knows, because he might get killed at night (Disease), before he can share with us anything?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Yossieboy, why'd you post if you're not gonna vote for Y?
:D

I did mark down in my notes that Y seemed to be following me a lot this game, espceally in the cases where I turned out to be wrong. That always worries me, because whenever someone does that, I always wonder if they're scum trying to set me up. Right now, I'm planning to go back going to go back and re-read his posts and some other people's posts before I place any votes.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:52 am

Post by Y »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Yossieboy, why'd you post if you're not gonna vote for Y?
CES and Glork are really pushing bandwagons all the time. Who said that they're not scum under a "We're masons, we're cleared" disguise? Remember that CES was under a bandwagon when Glork said they're masons.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:52 am

Dude, you should totally claim. Or die. It's your choice, really.

Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Shamrock »

Y wrote:I also think that knowing this game is so big and will last so long (And how badly people want days to end), scum wouldn't even be on all those bandwagons (This is without mentioning that the two of them were pro-town). Why not let the town itself bandwagon each other, make them suspect their own and start acting in the late game?

Furthermore, I don't think a mafia would draw so much attention to himself in the way I did with Bacde (By the way, half of that bandwagon was because of what I said, not me following some one else).
YAY MASSIVE WIFOM!
:roll:

Vote: Y
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”