Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

Mercy: Palisade, Choose: Oversoul
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Palisade »

Did we ever post this? We never finished it, but it was meant as VCA.

1. Snakeplissken
2. T-Bone
3. Albert B. Rampage <--Watcher.

4. zMuffinMan
7. Ghostwriter <--Scum.
8. Timeater
9. Darox <--
Obv-town.

10. springlullaby <--Claimed miller;
will need looking in to.

11. CooLDoG <--Cop, conf-town.
13. The Fonz <--Scum suspect.
14. Mastermind of Sin
15. kiwieagle
16. Internet Stranger
17. Bogre
18. Toogeloo <--Tied to Amrun.
19. Amrun <--Tied to Toogeloo.

20. Magister Ludi <--Obv-town.
24. Nero Cain
25. Oversoul

That narrows it down, slightly.

1. Snakeplissken
2. T-Bone
4. zMuffinMan
7. Ghostwriter<--SCUM.
8. Timeater
10. springlullaby <--"miller".

13. The Fonz <--Scum.
14. Mastermind of Sin
15. kiwieagle
16. Internet Stranger
17. Bogre
18. Toogeloo
19. Amrun
24. Nero Cain
25. Oversoul

...But not by much. :/

I'm looking for four more scum.

CooLDoG (8) - Darox,
Albert B. Rampage, Fate
, Toogeloo,
xRECKONERx,
Ghostwriter
, Oversoul, Palisade
Fate (2) -
CooLDoG
, Nero Cain
Palisade (2) -
Magister Ludi
Amrun

There's at least two scum in here. I know one (Ghost), but there's another.
Not Darox. Could be Albert, but probs-not. Def-not Fate. Can't be Reck, obviously. And not us.
Leaves Toogeloo and Oversoul.
<<< Darox back in the pot. >>>

There's also one scum in the (2) voters,
which looks a lot like Amrun.

<<< Okay, so if I'm going to re-evaluate our reads, I might as well try to re-read Ludi, JUST to make sure that the above is wrong, seeing as how Amrun's confirmed town. I wanna make dang sure my town-read on Ludi doesn't go against the evidence. >>>

CooLDoG (10) - Darox,
Albert B. Rampage, Fate
, Toogeloo,
xRECKONERx,
Ghostwriter
, Oversoul,
Palisade
, Internet Stranger, T-Bone
Fate (2) -
CooLDoG
, Nero Cain
Palisade (2) -
Magister Ludi
, Amrun

HAS to be 2, if not three by now. If three, IS is more likely than T-Bone, but Bone needs reviewing. (He'd not be amused to be scum again. :P)

<<< Additionally, Nero's looking worse from this. We effectively have a single (4) wagon, here, when you combine the (2) wagons. Ludi is a town-read, Amrun's confirmed-town, Cooldog's confirmed town. You can see where that leaves Nero. >>>

springlullaby (3) - Palisade, Toogeloo, Amrun
Fate (2) - CooLDoG, Nero Cain
Palisade (2) - Magister Ludi, Fate
This is concerning for Toog and Amrun, but one of them is definitely scum. Confusingly, it still should be one scum in the (2) voters. I suppose Nero's possible, but doubtful.

<<< Shoulda listened to the evidence here. This is strong evidence that Toogeloo is scum, AND that Nero is scum. >>>

Palisade (6) -
Magister Ludi
Fate
, Darox,
Ghostwriter
, zMuffinMan,
CooLDoG

springlullaby (5) -
Palisade
, Toogeloo,
Amrun,
WeyounsLastClone
, Internet Stranger
CooLDoG (4) -
Albert B. Rampage, xRECKONERx
, Oversoul, T-Bone
Fate (1) - Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1) - Mastermind of Sin

Not voting (8) - Snakeplissken, Timeater,
Bunnylover
, The Fonz, kiwieagle, Bogre,
Kise, springlullaby

1 scum on me, guaranteed; could be two. {Darox, Ludi, Muffin},
but Darox is obv-town, as is Ludi. POE, it's either one or it's Muffin.

<<< Scratch that, Darox is looking like scum. For those keeping track, that's Darox, Nero, and Toogeloo who look bad, with T-Bone as another possibility. >>>

Spring definitely has scum too. Probably two scum. WLC is one, obviously, but there's another there.

<<< Can only be Toogeloo or IS. One of them pretty much HAS to be scum. >>>

Cooldog might have leftover scum as well.

<<< Oversoul or T-Bone. I realize we're dieing instead of Oversoul, but if Oversoul WERE to be lynched, I believe he'd be more likely to flip town than T-Bone. >>>

Leaves at least one scum. Potentially four, but doubtful. It's 1-4, so likely 2 or three. Fonz looks like one.

Palisade (11) -
Magister Ludi
Fate
, Darox,
Ghostwriter
, zMuffinMan,
CooLDoG, xRECKONERx
, T-Bone,
Albert B. Rampage, Bunnylover, Amrun

springlullaby (5) -
Palisade
, Toogeloo,
WeyounsLastClone
, Internet Stranger, Nero Cain
CooLDoG (1) - Oversoul
Bunnylover (2) - The Fonz, Mastermind of Sin
Oversoul (1) - Bogre

Not voting (5) - Snakeplissken, Timeater, kiwieagle,
Kise, springlullaby

My wagon had to have been scum-driven. Ghost, scum. There's more. Muffin, T-Bone, and Amrun contains 1-2 scum.

<<< Yeah, T-Bone's probably scum, as is Darox. >>>

Spring still has 1-2 scum. WLC is one, obviously.
<<< While true, this is concerning--IS, Nero, and Toogeloo are all on there. Only one of them can be scum. >>>

One scum on Not Voting. Possibly two, no more. There's at least one in the leftovers as well.

<<< Fonz was who I implied to be scum in the "leftovers" (1 and 2 wagoners). I think I might've been right about one scum on Not Voting, but ditto as to who it'd be. >>>

Palisade (13) -
Magister Ludi
Fate
, Darox,
Ghostwriter
, zMuffinMan,
CooLDoG, xRECKONERx
, T-Bone,
Albert B. Rampage, Bunnylover, Amrun
, Internet Stranger, Toogeloo
springlullaby (3) -
Palisade,
WeyounsLastClone
, Nero Cain
Bunnylover (2) - The Fonz, Mastermind of Sin
CooLDoG (1) - Oversoul
Oversoul (1) - Bogre

Not voting (5) - Snakeplissken, Timeater, kiwieagle,
Kise, springlullaby

Spring probably is only one scum. Nero looks town due to it. There's still two scum in leftovers/Not Voting, and three scum on me.
Posting.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Palisade »

Not finished gathering my notes, but on the VCA above.

My wagon had to have had more than one scum on it. {(Ludi), Darox, Muffin, T-Bone, IS, Toogeloo} contains 1 scum MINIMUM, probably two. That'd leave two living scum off my wagon as well. You can scratch the Nero suspicion; he's confirmed town. Well, at the very least, he's confirmed Not-Black-Dragon, since he wouldn't vote with his buddy like that.

Meaning, one scum in Leftovers ({Fonz, MoS, Oversoul, Bogre}. I'll let you know, the reason we haven't talked about Fonz since TS came in is whereas I see Fonz as Obv-scum, TS saw Fonz as obv-town, so dissonance extreme. TS isn't here, but I'll value his opinion and at least keep open the possibility of it being elsewhere. But if memory serves, TS saw Bogre as town, and I see Oversoul as town, so...yeah), and one scum in the Not Voting.
Snake-->CSL, and c'mon. Look at CSL. It very well might be him. Wait, scratch that. It IS him. Considering I have a town-read on kiwi, and we both had a mutual town-read on Timeater.

So, SCUM:

-Fonz?
-CSL.
-Two of the uncleared on our wagon above, with a small addendum:
IS and Toogeloo cannot both be scum, but one of them HAS to be.
Which means the remaining scum is between {Ludi, Darox, Muffin, T-Bone}. Ludi's been a town-read of mine forever. Darox was an original town-read, but TS and I found a lot of evidence suggesting he was scum with either Amrun or Toogeloo. (Back when we thought 3 earthrealm were still alive, we thought that they were a scumteam, in fact, until we discovered Kise's post which clarified that one scum from each faction was dead.) Yet we also were mutually suspicious of T-Bone.

I'm not going to flat-out eliminate Ludi or Muffin, but I will say, they have significantly higher chances of being scum.

So, if I'm right. If what I'm seeing is true.

one of {Darox, T-Bone}, one of {Internet Stranger, Toogeloo}, Fonz (?), and CSL are scum.

Of note. We determined T-Bone couldn't be Earthrealm because he didn't know about the Janitor. TS pointed it out; I'll double-check that area to make sure of it. We also determined that Darox and Toogeloo make a wonderful scumteam. This is only possible if they're both Black Dragon (since GhostWriter--Earthrealm--was on the wagon already and not all three would be together on the same wagon), when one of the things we used to determine Darox was scum implied he was Earthrealm.

So, Darox/T-Bone are likely Black Dragon. Which means IS/Toogeloo is likely Earthrealm.

I'll see if our notes can help me some more. Once I've gotten as much possible from the notes, it'll be re-read time. (I meant it. An all-nighter. I think I'm on to something, and might have both scumteams nailed.)
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Palisade »

1. CSL NanookTheWolf Snakeplissken <--HEAVY SCUM SUSPECT. (To the point of virtually being confirmed-scum.)
2. T-Bone <-- Suspect. (Mutually exclusive with Darox: if Darox is scum, T-Bone is town. Additionally, would have to be Black Dragon.)
4. zMuffinMan <--Former town-read; figure of minor interest.
8. Timeater <--Double town-read.
9. Darox <--Former town-read; current Suspect. (Mutually exclusive with T-Bone.) Thinking it through, he might be town after all.
10. springlullaby <--Confirmed town.
11. CooLDoG <--Also confirmed town.
13. The Fonz <-- HEAVY SCUM SUSPECT.
14. Mastermind of Sin <-- Town-read.
15. kiwieagle <--Town-read.
16. Internet Stranger <--Suspect. (Mutually exclusive with Toogeloo.)
17. Bogre <--Former figure of interest (with a scum-lean), currently a (albeit weak) double-town-lean.
18. Toogeloo <--Suspect. (Mutually exclusive with Internet Stranger.)
19. Amrun <--Confirmed town.
20. Magister Ludi <--Strong town read.
24. Nero Cain <--Pretty much confirmed town. At the VERY least, he's not Black Dragon.
25. Oversoul <--While a figure of interest, I quite frankly think he's a mislynch and we've been locked into a townVtown fight.

So, TOWN:
Cooldog, Spring, Amrun, Timeater, Ludi, Nero (Not Black), Bogre, Kiwi, MoS. (Ten players. Roughly strongest to weakest right now.)

OF INTEREST:
Muffin, Oversoul (Muffin more town than Oversoul)

SCUM:
4 of {
CSL
, T-Bone,
Darox,
Fonz
, Internet Stranger,
Toogeloo
}, with Bolded being my current picks.

We'll see.

Hey, Oversoul. I realize that this'll be in an extremely twisted way (given as how one of us is going to die...), but will you be the kunkstar of this game? Help keep me in check for the next 24 hours? I really think I can nail the scumteams (plural, there) right now, but I could use your help if you're town.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by CSL »

Mercy: Palisade

Choose: Oversoul
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Palisade »

Right, so my notes so far are saying...

-Toogeloo looks bad.
-Amrun's now completely confirmed town.
-Ludi prob-town, based on an old read. (But I will check. JUST to make sure.)
-Darox, Toogeloo, Oversoul, Internet Stranger, and T-Bone contains 1-2 scum. There's at least one Earthrealm in those names as well. This is all from the Cooldog wagon at its peak.
(You'll note that while Oversoul is taken out, all the other four are still on the Palisade Wagon, another thing pointing to Oversoul being a mislynch. For this same reason, it pretty much has to be two scum, not one.)
-Look into Toogeloo being scum-thinking-he-nailed-opposite-scum.
-Still think Fonz is scum this game. (But I will try to keep an open mind. It's just that...well......he just looks so much like scum. :/)
-Fonz if scum would have to be Black Dragon.
*Working from the above would suggest that CSL is Earthrealm, if Fonz is scum like I've suspected the whole game.
-Cooldog wagon had {Darox, Oversoul, Toogeloo}. There's one scum in there.
*Since GhostWriter was on the wagon already, it is significantly more likely to be a Black Dragon scum than an Earthrealm Scum.
-I might need to re-evaluate a Ludi-town-read. (By Lorithia, I hope not. I so want to be right about him. For once. :P)
*There's some evidence suggesting one of {Nero, Ludi} is scum, but Nero can't be Black.
-Due to the Spring wagon having two confirmed town (Amrun+Myself^), it's significantly more likely that Toogeloo is scum.
-{Darox, Ludi, Muffin} looks like it contains one scum, due to the Palisade wagon formed at the time. If so, they'd be Black Dragon due to GhostWriter.
-One of Toogeloo and Internet Stranger HAS to be scum, and it has to be Earthrealm due to WLC.
-Cooldog very likely has a leftover scum--either Oversoul or T-Bone. (Looking like T-Bone...)
-Ludi, Darox, Muffin, T-Bone contains 1-2 scum, due to the Palisade wagon.
*Due to GhostWriter being next to them, Darox and Muffin would be far more likely to be Black Dragon if they were scum.
-Nero cannot be aligned with Toogeloo/Internet Stranger.
*This confirms Nero as town, since Toogeloo/IS have to be Earthrealm scum, and he was earlier cleared of being Black Dragon scum via earlier evidence.
-One of {
CSL
, Timeater, kiwieagle} is scum, but no more.
-One of
Fonz
, Oversoul, MoS, Bogre is scum, but no more.
-Ludi, Darox, Muffin, T-Bone, IS, and Toogeloo contains exactly two scum.
-TBone can't be Earthrealm due to not knowing Janitor. (?--needs investigation.)

Something doesn't seem to be adding up. I feel it. Like It's right there. Like I have all I need to nail the scumteam. My gut's saying T-Bone, Fonz, Toogeloo, and CSL, but Screw Gut. Gut would've lost me Sexy Sedilla. I won there by honest logic. I need to figure it out. I have all the pieces to the puzzle right there. I HAVE ALL I SHOULD NEED TO FIGURE IT OUT. But the details just...aren't clicking. :/

^I know, not an assumption YOU can make (yet), but c'mon. I'm getting lynched. When I'm dead, THEN you can make the assumption, and realize that it's true.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Palisade »

-Cooldog wagon had {Darox, Oversoul, Toogeloo}. There's one scum in there.
^This is what I think gives me the uneasy feeling. Looks like Toogeloo, which'd suggest Toogeloo and T-Bone are scum, right?
*Since GhostWriter was on the wagon already, it is significantly more likely to be a Black Dragon scum than an Earthrealm Scum.
^WRONG. Since Toogeloo has been an Earthrealm-scum-read of mine forever, and this'd apparently clear him of being Earthrealm. That'd bounce it back to Darox, making Toogeloo town and therefore IS scum, correct?

...Then what about THIS?:
-Due to the Spring wagon having two confirmed town (Amrun+Myself), it's significantly more likely that Toogeloo is scum.

:/
...However, this kinda supports Darox-scum:
-{Darox, Ludi, Muffin} looks like it contains one scum, due to the Palisade wagon formed at the time. If so, they'd be Black Dragon due to GhostWriter.

...But that conflicts with THESE:
-One of Toogeloo and Internet Stranger HAS to be scum, and it has to be Earthrealm due to WLC.
-Cooldog very likely has a leftover scum--either Oversoul or T-Bone. (Looking like T-Bone...)

...Which suggest that T-Bone'd be scum. :/

...And how about this?
-Ludi, Darox, Muffin, T-Bone contains 1-2 scum, due to the Palisade wagon.

...When I earlier concluded that both Darox and T-Bone can't be scum?

One of Fonz, Oversoul, MoS, Bogre is scum, but no more.
^This seems important as well.

-Ludi, Darox, Muffin, T-Bone, IS, and Toogeloo contains exactly two scum.
^This is pretty much a given. It has to be true. But it also comes slightly into conflict with...

-Darox, Toogeloo, Oversoul, Internet Stranger, and T-Bone contains 1-2 scum.

...That. Darox, Toogeloo, Internet Stranger, and T-Bone are common names in both, Ludi and Oversoul are both only on one.

...I'm not connecting the dots. I feel like. Like it's right there. Like if people could be talking right now, they'd point out something glaringly obvious that I happen to have missed. But I quite frankly...can't see it. I KNOW it's there. I KNOW I've stumbled onto something.

I don't think I can figure it out from the above, yet.

But the night is still young.

I've got more notes to review, and this games a meager 39 pages; how hard could it be? :P
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR FATALITY
Day 4 Vote Count (#11)

Palisade (6) - T-Bone, Magister Ludi, Timeater, Internet Stranger, The Fonz, kiwieagle
Oversoul (8) - Darox, Bogre, Nero Cain, CooLDoG, Mastermind of Sin, zMuffinMan, Amrun, CSL

Not Choosing (2) - springlullaby, Toogeloo

Oversoul is V/LA until August 30th.

Oversoul has been selected as the first Kombatant!
Palisade has been selected as the second Kombatant!

Deadline is Friday, September 9th at 10:00 AM (extended due to Hurricane Irene). With 16 alive, it takes 9 to put a Kombatant to death!

Day 4's stage is: Living Forest!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Palisade »

-I have a town-read on Ludi. What kind of scum--ESPECIALLY in a multifactional game--tries to get himself locked into a 1v1 with me? When all it'd do is draw attention to himself? When there'd be no guarantee he'd live over us?

-It's hard to explain why, but MoS feels town this game. It's a strong town-read, despite there being very little.

-Kiwieagle looks town for the reasons pointed out in-thread: the way he misread the Amrun situation looks like it could only have come from a town player. There's more to it, but I might require help explaining this town-read as well.

-Cooldog (Black Dragon Cop) and Springlullaby (Black Dragon Miller) are both the closest things we have to confirmed town, right now.
<<< And now, Amrun joins that list. >>>
Also, back when we had a lot more null reads, our list was
Timeater, Nero, Muffin, T-Bone, Nanook, Oversoul, Bogre.
Roughly ordered most to least. Nero's virtually confirmed town. Timeater is a mutual town-read of ours. As is Bogre, albeit weaker. Muffin, T-Bone, Nanook/CSL, Oversoul; all were of interest and still are.
Similarly,
Cooldog, Spring, Ludi, Darox, Albert, Kiwi, MoS, Amrun
Were our town-reads, strongest to weakest. Albert's dead now, and Amrun's jumped to near the top, obviously, but this list should be valued.

I did a very long ramble about why it's vital to get a T-Bone read. Moreso now than ever. Back when I posted it, it was due to the simple fact that T-Bone's the only other player here besides myself who played Mafia on Werewolf Island. (Bonus Points: we were both Mafia, the losing scum faction, so saw the game from the viewpoint of scum, and then from the viewpoint of the graveyard.) Now, it's because he's a pivotal point, a key read which can break the game open.

I've been trying to figure out which kills belong to which scumfaction. Obviously, we know the Black Dragons jan'd Fate N1, and most likely, the Earthrealm Invaders' nightkill failed.

But Night Two, there were two deaths. One of them is a generic one (burnt alive), the other one far more specific (head eaten).
If I can figure out who the character is that did the killing, that means I can also figure out which faction they belong to. (Theoretically, anyway.) If we know which faction did what kill, we can determine why they died, and therefore have access to a lot more information.
This still applies, especially if Albert was double-killed (this'd fit with Demon following NAR guidelines, like he was required to amend in MoWWI) and both the kills were from different killers than the night before.

-TS thought Fonz was town for Ghost's attack on him.
-He agreed on the Ludi townread by gut.
-Was concerned of fluff from T-Bone. Later called it Active Lurking.
-His initial Darox read (like mine) was gut-town.
-Agreed Toogeloo looked like scum.
-IS was a mutual scumread of ours as well. (But, well...only one can be scum.)
-Thought Muffin was town.
-(Gut?) town feel from Bogre.
The mentioned T-Bone Post. It does look strong, reviewing it, so T-Bone-->Not Earthrealm.
-He did read Oversoul as town, though.

-Reading my notes, MoS town-read slightly strengthened. Toogeloo scumread slightly strengthened as well, due to the Spring thing.

1. NanookTheWolf Snakeplissken <-- ?
2. T-Bone <--Not Earthrealm.
4. zMuffinMan <-- ?
8. Timeater <--Town.
9. Darox <--Still scum. (Black?)
13. The Fonz <--Dissonance.
14. Mastermind of Sin <--Town.
15. kiwieagle <--Also town.
16. Internet Stranger <--Scum?
17. Bogre <--(weak)Town
18. Toogeloo <--Scum.
20. Magister Ludi <--Town.
24. Nero Cain <--(weak)Town.
25. Oversoul <--Town.

So...

TOWN:
Cooldog, Spring, ABR, Ludi, Kiwi, MoS, Timeater, Oversoul, Nero, Bogre,

NULL:
Muffin, Snake/Nanook.
(At this stage, we were just recovering from learning Amrun-Darox-Toogeloo was an impossible scumteam, since there was already an Earthrealm scum dead, ruining our theory at the time. :P So, Darox and Toogeloo were instinctively still listed as Black Dragon [not Earthrealm--we had a reason] Scum, with no clue as to the Black Dragons.)

Our T-Bone scumread developed as the day went on, becoming stronger and stronger. I still wanna meta him with his play in MoWWI, see if it's the same, since, well, multi-factional game; his play'd be virtually identical if he got a virtually identical role. :P

That's all I can get from my notes. On to the thread.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

unchoose,

{b]vote: oversole[/b]
after a wank.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

choose: palisade
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

choose: Oversole
after a wank.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Unchoose, Choose: Oversoul
Permanent V/LA.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR FATALITY
Day 4 Vote Count (#12)

Palisade (7) - T-Bone, Magister Ludi, Timeater, Internet Stranger, The Fonz, kiwieagle, Toogeloo
Oversoul (8) - Darox, Bogre, Nero Cain, zMuffinMan, Amrun, CSL, CooLDoG, Mastermind of Sin

Not Choosing (1) - springlullaby

Oversoul is V/LA until August 30th.

Deadline is Friday, September 9th at 10:00 AM (extended due to Hurricane Irene). With 16 alive, it takes 9 to put a Kombatant to death!

You want this one.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

mercy: oversoul
choose: oversoul
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

choose oversole
after a wank.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

mercy: oversoul, choose: oversoul
Permanent V/LA.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

unchoose oversoul...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

choose oversole
after a wank.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

LOL.

I of course am V/LA when it is absolutely worst for me. Either way, I find that Palisade is more towny than I am. He has done the single most this ga
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

this game and everyone wants to fucking lynch him. I find that very scummy. if you must roleblock his ass to infinity, but he isn't going to be the one's submitting the kills if he is scum. notice how he isn't dieing FROM EITHER FUCKING FACTION because they know he isn't apart of their faction and they are choosing to use him as a mislynch. Open you eyes.

Hara-Kiri

I said it would be irony and it will be. My bones will become one with the forest, my blood will provide nutrients to the suckling plants. The forest will have nourishment and my body will be that supplement.

PALISADE DO ME GOOD AND FUCK SCUM.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR FATALITY
Day 4 Vote Count (#13)

Palisade (7) - T-Bone, Magister Ludi, Timeater, Internet Stranger, The Fonz, kiwieagle, Toogeloo
Oversoul (8) - Darox, Bogre, Nero Cain, Amrun, CSL, zMuffinMan, Mastermind of Sin, CooLDoG

Not Choosing (1) - springlullaby

You want this one.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

SEE KILLS DON'T MEAN SHIT IN THIS GAME. I WOULD HAVE SUICIDED IF HARA-KIRI MEANT ANYTHING

PUT LEGITIAMTELY SCUMMY PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING RING NEXT TIME GUISE
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:53 am

Post by CSL »

Mercy: Oversoul; Choose: Palisade
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O