Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Maruchan »

neil1113 wrote:while you keep attacking Glow for being anti-town, she's actually anti-plan, not anti-town by the way

Telling you to fuck up the town is anti-town AND anti-plan.

JS.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

neil1113 wrote:
So remind me again what makes this (incredibly town) plan benefit us? We already have one claimed vig, and now we've put him in danger. The minute the chance comes, you better believe the scum will take him out. Then what? But by that point, I'll admit, we probably can turn ourselves out of that whole. Just please, for the love of God, do not let another person claim. We're ruining our chances slowly by doing that, by giving the Mafia information that they don't need to have.

Also, to answer your question from before, do I believe you're scum? I couldn't honestly say yes, though I don't believe you're playing pro-town... at least not as much as you can.

I'm impossible to kill if we follow the plan. If I do get killed, we have a 50/50 scum lynch the next day. If we didn't follow the plan, I could have been uselessly killed tonight.

We're not ruining chances.

You're ruining our chances by not undergoing the plan. This quite literally forces us to lynch you, because scum aren't going to kill you if you're being anti town or you could just be scum.

We're leaving you out of the doc train. If you or glowball are the other vig, then congrats on gamethrowing.

Your whole "flaw" in the plan is that we cannot scumhunt, and if that's the case THANK GOD we have the plan. Cause then we'd be lynching our vigs left and right.

You're ridiculous. Consider you either my lynch vote today or my vig shoot vote.

@Glow: You aren't playing. You are wasting your slot. Period.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by glowball »

You'd like never dying right BB? Whatever, I am playing I am just not playing how you would like me to play. We are wasting time with this whole thing, it's useless.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by neil1113 »

BBmolla wrote:
neil1113 wrote:
So remind me again what makes this (incredibly town) plan benefit us? We already have one claimed vig, and now we've put him in danger. The minute the chance comes, you better believe the scum will take him out. Then what?
But by that point, I'll admit, we probably can turn ourselves out of that whole.
Just please, for the love of God, do not let another person claim. We're ruining our chances slowly by doing that, by giving the Mafia information that they don't need to have.

Also, to answer your question from before, do I believe you're scum? I couldn't honestly say yes, though I don't believe you're playing pro-town... at least not as much as you can.

I'm impossible to kill if we follow the plan. If I do get killed, we have a 50/50 scum lynch the next day. If we didn't follow the plan, I could have been uselessly killed tonight.

You didn't actually read the part of the post you quoted did you? I bolded it above in your quote for emphasis, that way even someone with as little of a brain as you can understand it. Even when you follow your "flawless, and perfect" plan, you can still die if/when scum eliminates our docs. Then what? That's the question I asked. Not, what happens if you die tonight. Why don't you take your head out of your ass so you can understand what I'm saying, instead of sniffing yourself and continuously telling yourself you smell good, despite the obvious stench that comes from your lack of knowledge.

BBmolla wrote:We're not ruining chances.

You're ruining our chances by not undergoing the plan. This quite literally forces us to lynch you, because scum aren't going to kill you if you're being anti town or you could just be scum.

You keep saying "us." You don't speak for the town. You're not a leader. Get over yourself. It doesn't force the town to do anything. The only "force" that's trying to happen right now is you forcing those that are against the plan to follow it anyway. You're a hypocrite by nature, aren't you? When you grow a pair of balls, then you can correct a man. Until then, learn to be one.

BBmolla wrote:We're leaving you out of the doc train. If you or glowball are the other vig, then congrats on gamethrowing.[/color]

Listen, and listen good. We are not throwing anything. We are PLAYING the game. You want to make a plan? Go for it. You want to make a plan that requires everyone to participate? Good. If they don't? Well then too bad. Most normal people would've stopped, and said alright well if they can't participate in this plan, then I guess we'll have to find another way. Instead what do you do? You turn the blame game on, and blame US for throwing the game? You're the one insulting and attacking those against YOUR plan. You're the one setting yourself up for failure when you know very well two people, which doubles the chances that the vig is among them, are against it. We are not throwing the game, and we are not hurting the town. You are by trying to pursue a plan in which requires everyone to participate in.

BBmolla wrote:Your whole "flaw" in the plan is that we cannot scumhunt, and if that's the case THANK GOD we have the plan. Cause then we'd be lynching our vigs left and right.

No we wouldn't if you'd learn how to play pro-town.

BBmolla wrote:You're ridiculous. Consider you either my lynch vote today or my vig shoot vote.

This post right here is the only reason I've insulted you. Is so that you can get it through your thick, uneducated skull that while anyone can throw insults around, you still wind up accomplishing nothing. At least Glow is trying, you're wasting your time, the town's time, and everyone elses time by continuously talking about a plan that will fail if you continue on pressing it. Two people at LEAST are against it, and the vig could be among them. Your plan failed. Already. Get over it.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Cool personal attack bro.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by neil1113 »

BBmolla wrote:Cool personal attack bro.

Just a response. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. "Bro."
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by glowball »

neil1113 wrote:
BBmolla wrote:Cool personal attack bro.

Just a response. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. "Bro."

<3
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

All I said is I'm lynching you or vig lynching you. You're acting as if I called your mom a whore. Stop being immature, it's a game.

Why don't you take your head out of your ass so you can understand what I'm saying, instead of sniffing yourself and continuously telling yourself you smell good, despite the obvious stench that comes from your lack of knowledge.

When you grow a pair of balls, then you can correct a man. Until then, learn to be one.

your thick, uneducated skull

None of this garbage was needed.

If your e-peen gets hurt because of a game you need to leave the internet.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by glowball »

BBMolla you've been more than immature and rude during this game so you really shouldn't dish it out if you cannot take it. That being said.... why can't we just scum hunt? does anyone want to know why I am voting who I am voting? :D
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by glowball »

Also, Neil am I basically in love with you... just thought you should know.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by neil1113 »

It's very simple. Your plan requires everyone's participation. Especially certain peoples. Unfortunately for you, two people have already decided to sit out, and that's out of 6 or so that have even weighed in. 1/3rd of the people that have talked, are against it. You're plan has already failed. And with the chances of one of us being the vig that are against it, not realizing how many people have not even weighed in yet with the new development of how this game is going, you cannot proceed. Simple. Thus, let's get over ourselves and move on? I'll put my tail between my legs, you put your tail between yours, Glow will do the same... awkward picture... anywho, we'll all just move on. And since this plan can't, you can either rework your plan, or actually try and play Mafia with us, and together we can pursue lynching ACTUAL Mafia. If you really believe I'm Mafia, feel free to try your hand. If not though, let's work together instead of against each other, and since you, Glow, and the other girl (forgot her name) are all in the clear with me for the moment, we could get a strong hand out to pressure actual people and see what we're playing with.

Or, you could still try to pursue your plan and not believe me, and fail miserably. Your choice.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Maruchan »

glowball wrote:Also, Neil am I basically in love with you... just thought you should know.

-as Marucha nplans to eliminate Neil-

-cough-
imeanwut?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Maruchan »

glowball wrote:BBMolla you've been more than immature and rude during this game so you really shouldn't dish it out if you cannot take it. That being said.... why can't we just scum hunt? does anyone want to know why I am voting who I am voting? :D

Sure!

Uhm, Who are you voting?
Show
Join Now!

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Maruchan wrote:
glowball wrote:Also, Neil am I basically in love with you... just thought you should know.

-cough-
imeanwut?

So, I'm pretty sure you're scum.

P.Edit: Yep, pretty sure.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by glowball »

Maruchan wrote:

-cough-
imeanwut?

<3

Maruchan wrote:
glowball wrote:BBMolla you've been more than immature and rude during this game so you really shouldn't dish it out if you cannot take it. That being said.... why can't we just scum hunt? does anyone want to know why I am voting who I am voting? :D

Sure!

Uhm, Who are you voting?

I am voting Thomith, you should ISO him there is some shifty business
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

My plan B is very similar to your current plan. Self vote and be anti town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Also might I add the irony in you using fear tactics to make me quit my plan?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by neil1113 »

BBmolla wrote:Also might I add the irony in you using fear tactics to make me quit my plan?

Fear and facts are two very different things. If one of us are the vigs, you already stated yourself the plan is screwed. Therefore, by stating what you already said, I'm trying to intimidate you to quit your plan? Do you actually understand what you're saying? I'm not asking you to quit your plan, I'm asking you to play Mafia. You're plan is already screwed, or in very good potential to be finished. And if I suggest a plan that involves everyone, but not everyone goes along with it, the plan doesn't work. Because why? It involved EVERYONE. This isn't "fear tactics", this is "common sense." Fear would be for me to say wow, I'm totally going to lynch you if you don't follow me! Wait.. didn't you use this plenty of times before? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Oh wait, nevermind I forgot. You're a hypocrite.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

By neil's own admission, he is endangering our plan.

We lynch glowball. Neil is vig meat.

Problem solved.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yup.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Maruchan »

glowball wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

-cough-
imeanwut?

<3

Maruchan wrote:

Sure!

Uhm, Who are you voting?

I am voting Thomith, you should ISO him there is some shifty business

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I SEE IT!

Vote: Thomith

Before this gets called sheeping, I will gladly explain it. AFTER you ISO him and tell me you DON"T see it.

Glowball just got some massive townie points for pointing that out. Thats genuine scumhunting.
Show
Join Now!

izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Fine, I'll go look.

I don't expect to be giving out townie points any time soon, though.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Maruchan »

I don't expect you to, but that was one damn good find.
Show
Join Now!

izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

What, you mean the sudden turnabout after being against a massclaim?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by neil1113 »

izakthegoomba wrote:By neil's own admission, he is endangering our plan.

We lynch glowball. Neil is vig meat.

Problem solved.

I expected nothing less from you. :)

Unfortunately two problems.

1. You only have one vig. Me or Glow could very well be the other. Which means.. oh yeah, you're screwed.
2. I can guarantee several docs will be covering me tonight if they're smart.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-

Return to “Completed Open Games”