Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:35 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Mykonian

THat first post.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not the mod bunny <_<

@Flameaxe: Why post an overly apologetic first post when you can, yknow, do something that doesn't look like you're being paranoid and defending yourself from attacks that haven't been made yet?

@Berry: Because your mod asked me to join his game, berry :P
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

mykonian wrote:that's odd. My reckdar is bleeping.

scum again?
unvote vote reck

Fate, we can get another scum to claim. And then we hammer. Because you know just as well as I do that Kat is really town.

*cricket*
Yeah, my vote is staying there.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:51 am

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:
mykonian wrote:No reck, you are just quite obvious as scum. And we know using flavor isn't scummy. Which is why I'm not voting you for that ;) In fact, only Fate tried to use that tell. Are you scared of Fate?

Oh so then how about you share with the class why you're actually voting me instead of just going TEE HEE WINKYFACE RECK IS SCUM TEE HEE

because I've never played a single fucking game with you where you've read me as town, and you're dead wrong here

Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to be able to rub your nose in your own pile of shit post-game after you read me wrong, but I'm not planning on getting lynched sometime soon

So let's go: reasons, case, etc. Let's see 'em. Because if it's not because I'm using flavor then there must be some magical reason why

FATE leave Katsuki alone for now

OMAN is in the game, finally, too bad Elli is town

There's always the completely viable option of LYNCHING Mykonian if you want to prove your point.
It's an excellent lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, it's not OMGUS.
His posts are just scummy as fuck '_'
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 am

Post by dramonic »

wagon hopping like a bitch, overly careful formulation intent to avoid provocation early on, trying to pressure Fate's vote (good luck on THAT one), deflection of his own attack onto Fate too.
He probably can't explain his own votes.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:55 am

Post by dramonic »

You assume too much.
Don't see how wagon hopping is actually a tell. (I can totally explain why the opposite is, which is why reck is scum btw), the first post was over the top and
wow did you catch that!
. I'm totally allowed to try to push fate around if that is any help to me, and I'm totally clueless what "deflection of his own attack onto fate" means.
wagon hopping is just as viable a tell as tunneling, comes down to either lack of conviction in your own vote or disregard for evidence outside your interest.
And sure, you can push Fate around to advance your own agenda, it's just very revealing.

so if dramonic would be so kind to shut up when he talks about things he doesn't understand, I'd be very pleased. (yes, this means you apparently don't have a clue why I'm voting, and this is your problem, not mine.)
Technically you won't create a Reck wagon without providing a reasoning for said wagon, so it IS your problem more than mine. Strictly speaking, the thoughts behind your vote on Reck matter very little to me anyways because I already noticed what I attribute to scum motivations in most of your earlier posts.

Furthermore, if you feel so terribly assaulted because I think you're scum and it gives you an incontrollable need to devolve into personal attacks, you might want to consider replacing out.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 am

Post by dramonic »

EBWOP: pushing Fate around is also bound to fail, FWIW

@Mod: I have the power to edit my posts. I won't, but I think you should know.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 am

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:Um, don't we all?

I dunno, I don't recall having that power while playing in other games...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

Berry, stop rolefishing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am

Post by dramonic »

mykonian wrote:
dramonic wrote:Berry, stop rolefishing.

Oh... did somebody attack reck again? I seriously hope you don't do this conciously, but you are doing nothing but protecting reck. Even to the point of asking someone to replace out (which has never happened to me before in all those years). Play the game like it's supposed to be played and try to lynch scum Dram, or don't play at all.
In case you missed that, I voted you and called you scum before you voiced an opinion of Reck <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:15 am

Post by dramonic »

V/lA, long weekend etc.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:01 am

Post by dramonic »

Berry, stop it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

back to
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:36 am

Post by dramonic »

Calling me scum myko?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:01 am

Post by dramonic »

You don't think vote-hopping with bad reason is a scummy thing, so you won't understand why that vote of yours is scummy as fuck.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:21 am

Post by dramonic »

You have towncred? =P
Also Myko, if you think claims are so antitown bitch at your buddy for claiming when you had like, 2 votes on you <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 am

Post by dramonic »

wait...
Fate, what's up with 402?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 am

Post by dramonic »

I do have opinions on other players. I just haven't voiced then.
I might once I'm out of class.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm aware Fate.
I'm aware
unvote
vote: scooby
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 441, scooby wrote:@Mykonian: How the fuck is claiming an antitown thing? Do you think not claiming would have prevented your lynch?

Ok, two very solid players claim masons. Either they are town and die in the short term or they are scum and somehow they misteriously don't die. I'm going with prob town just because the claim is risky as fuck. This only means one thing.

Vote: dramonic.

pedit: lol he alredy voted me.

Two very solid players?
Why were you even voting if you think Myko is a solid player?

In post 442, mykonian wrote:
In post 439, dramonic wrote:I'm aware Fate.
I'm aware
unvote

Hey, wasn't that guy on my wagon?

Any reason why you stayed on that wagon, and perhaps a reason too why you are voting him now?

pedit: same goes for you Scooby.
You heard of bussing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 am

Post by dramonic »

EBWOP: Reason can be found as a response to his 420, if you want.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 am

Post by dramonic »

nice open door there Scooby
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 am

Post by dramonic »

First and second line is a good place to start.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 am

Post by dramonic »

jackalope parabollock and DX
Also lists are mostly meaningless. Except when they show apparent scumminess like how he put you and Fate on his.

EDIT: THat's blatantly false. It's possible, even plausible, that my suspicions adjust to how people react to events occuring in the game. Your reaction, for example, is trying to set up a future lynch on Myko/Fate. It's scummier than Jackalope's VIness or DX's fence-sitting
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Probably the mason claim.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

wrong game bunny
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

oh.
carry on '_'
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

dont we all?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 am

Post by dramonic »

You're trying to pull claims out of players and jump to the next wagon. Getting many claims a day is not good and helps scum, yet that's what you seem to be going for.
Also, "pending verification in the longrun" is just a scum way of saying "will lynch later". You're not even capable of taking a serious stance on a freakin mason claim.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:16 am

Post by dramonic »

How can I be scum and help scum at the same time? Are you even reading what you post?

*cricket*
... Is that a serious question?
Claiming is the ultimate weapon to catch scum since it force scum to take a critical stance that extends through the whole game. I CAN'T BELIEVE you are trying to paint normal mafia play as scum play.
Then why don`t we all massclaim day 1?
Let... me... think...

As compared to believing it without even thinking on it for a sec knowing it's coming from FATE?
I've taken an stance. I'm going with mason-town pending verification. The same way you verify how scummy a claimed power role that doesn't die in the longrun.
Did you know Fate has fakeclaimed mason before?
Haven't you seen scum fakeclaim power role before? Really?

I have played with Fate multiple times and I`m more than aware that he's capable of Fakeclaiming. However, I'm not trying to leave myself an open door for when I start flip-flopping later.

Oh and ftr, deflecting is a scumtell.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 am

Post by dramonic »

You asked for Fate to claim and for Myko to claim. I don't see your Fate suspicion.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 am

Post by dramonic »

and btw, that`s not deflection =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 am

Post by dramonic »

What you quoted from Reck isn`t deflection =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 558, scooby wrote:That's thinking progression. If new information is brought to the table, then you reevaluate stuff. If your scum suspect somehow becomes likely town, then IT'S OBVIOUS people that were viciously pushing for his lynch are likely scum.

... that reasoning is completely retarded <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Yeah, it's pretty common for scum to tunnel their buddy at the break of dawn and push like a maniac :roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:57 am

Post by dramonic »

I thought Parabollocks was a hydra? 0_o
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Yeah, giant rocket wagon on Myko day 1!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 577, scooby wrote:tl;dr
>myko thinks dram is scum
>scooby thinks dram is scum because he has spent all day 1 attacking him and defending reck
>myko think scooby is scum because of "theory debate" and pushing something he thinks is antitown.
>scooby wonders: why am I scummier than him?
>myko: OMG deflecting.

And this is basically why you`re scummier than me.
<3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:31 am

Post by dramonic »

heavy misrepping and twisting.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 595, xRECKONERx wrote:oh okay if you say so
vote katsuki
yup

...wth?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

You're slow Nocmen :P
He got in my way trekker :cool:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 615, Fate wrote:GUESS WHO NEVER WROTE THAT MYKO CASE?

FUCKING
SCOOBYSCOOBYDOO

Can I coax you onto this wagon?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

...what?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

Scooby scum makes sense to me, I can say that much!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 am

Post by dramonic »

BTW title needs to be updated.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Doubt it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Things were better between you two when you didn't know he had a penis.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:04 am

Post by dramonic »

<_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I think CSL is on unannounced V/LA, just sayin
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Outted buddies FTW :cool:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 am

Post by dramonic »

I dont play "like this" every time, actually.
And there's nothing about my play that would justify blacklisting <_<
You're being offensive again.

I still think Scooby is scum, that hop after fighting against Fate for so long is weak and not credible at all.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Clearly it was personal when I said your first post reeked :roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 am

Post by dramonic »

I assume xvart.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 am

Post by dramonic »

guess ill make Fate wet a little...
unvote
vote: Xvart
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

what a surprise.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

why doesnt it make sense to you Oman?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

... Does anybody want to explain how kills flavours should be analyzed?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 609, trekker wrote:the one that the mafia killed. i'm implying he's mafia.

Now then, once we've established there is a logical fail in that little shit attempt of Scooby, can we get back to lynching him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

The person Trekker accuses me of killing.
And the way Trekker died...
Are clearly from different sources.
Let's assume for a second mafia killed Trekker to frame me. Since trekker flipped VT, his accusation on me had no founding and thus cannot be used as any form of evidence against me.

No, your argument is still awful.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

...I beg your pardon?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

...It's called a joke.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 786, scooby wrote:
In post 776, dramonic wrote:...
The person Trekker accuses me of killing.
And the way Trekker died...
Are clearly from different sources.
Let's assume for a second mafia killed Trekker to frame me. Since trekker flipped VT, his accusation on me had no founding and thus cannot be used as any form of evidence against me.

No, your argument is still awful.

No.

A random guy who wasn't CONSIDERED TOWN by anyone "BREADCRUMBS" information implicating you. It doesn't matter if he was gambitting or not. Antitown players had no way to know this.

That random guy misteriously dies on the night.

The fact that he flipped VT has NOTHING TO DO with the reason why he was killed, which is VERY LIKELY that scum thought he was a POWER ROLE.

So how does that implicate me then?
Scum thought he was a power-role. Just because he fakecrumbed against me doesnt make me scum =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:07 am

Post by dramonic »

No. I'm defending myself by saying Scooby is saying I would have killed Trekker because he was onto me, except the kill trekker says he saw me doing and the flavour for his death are different and the second seems to be coming from whatever other faction had a kill night 1. Pay attention.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

You "caught that", SC?
It was very well hidden too!

Reading comprehension people, work it!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

:roll:
The evidence Scooby is trying to use to incriminate me is taken completely out of context.
It's basically something like this:

Trekker says he saw me steal an apple.
The next day, Trekker is dead and his orange was stolen.

Just because you call me a fruit thief doesn't make it relevant.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

bad analogy, but I think it's more clear that way.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

=_=
@Mod: Is kill flavour meaningful in this game, or is it purely set at random based on your whims?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Actually this isn't even relevant. Trekkers was a townie, I know I dont have a kill, thus I knew he was BSing. Why would I kill someone I know is lying?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

... Then I could just claim the kill on him, couldn't I?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

The general idea I'm trying to get accross is that who he claimed I killed and who killed him dont share flavour at all.
Furthermore, it's proven he never had any information on me.
Yet Scooby is trying to get me lynched based on that. Do you not see how that makes no sense? =S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Did he claim that?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:46 am

Post by dramonic »

*faceplant*
There's no flavour kills, Prozac just confirmed that.

Scum couldn't know trekker was "bluffing". Scum bought the bluff and killed him in the night.
That's probably correct. Scum couldn't, but I could, since I know what I did during N1. Ergo, I knew he was lying and if I were scum I could tell my buddy "he's fakeclaiming, dont worry about him". Face it Scooby, if I were scum Trekkers would be alive. What he was doing was attracting a nightkill.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 835, scooby wrote:
In post 826, scooby wrote:
In post 819, dramonic wrote:The general idea I'm trying to get accross is that who he claimed I killed and who killed him dont share flavour at all.

Wait, how do you know which flavor belongs to who?

I dont, but generally stabbed/sliced to ribbons is an SK flavour and shot is a mafia flavour.
@Banshee: I'm not resigned to dying, I just think you're being retarded <_<
As far as I can tell I'm not at L-1 and thus feel no specific pressure or need to claim. I don`t think I'm gonna be brought up to a lynch if yall take the time to analyze the facts.
We know Trekkers claimed to have tracked me to a kill. The only one who would know he's lying is me (unless we assume Trekkers got a damn streak of luck and caught me killing someone purely on a diceroll. One with lots and lots of sides.) As scum, I would KNOW he's BSing about his result and feel no threat coming from him, thus making me very unlikely to choose to shoot someone I know is a claimed VT.
To be honest, whoever really thought he tracked me is a moron. I mean, if he was serious he would have VOTED ME when he said that accusation <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:38 am

Post by dramonic »

I should have put more paragraphs in there.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:47 am

Post by dramonic »

dont be like that, I just called you retarded and EVERYONE morons <3
I dont really need my side of the case defended, there`s no logical reasoning that would justify me killing Trekkers.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 856, scooby wrote:So by this new piece of information, it means that the only way dramonic can be scum is if somehow trekker guessed that he killed Flameaxe night 1.

I knew that :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 am

Post by dramonic »

How so?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't think I could ever had said this, but I'm glad Fate is controlling Myko's derpness.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 am

Post by dramonic »

There's also the whole "if they're masons scum has an insentive to kill them" thing banshee <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Banshee, Fate does not adhere to logic or reasoning.
Vote: Bunnylover
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

While the Fate/Myko/Bunny conspiracy theory is totally in my line of stuff to come up with, you seem to forget that even if it's correct we have another kill going around that would probably love to put that theory to the test to either divert a lot of attention or off some confirmed townfolks.
I'll vote Banshee next time I come accross a votecount or something.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

This game is just gonna get more traumatic won't it?

@Fate: You know me, I'd have shot my scumreads by now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

But Reck and trekkers died the same night =S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 am

Post by dramonic »

COnsidering you`re now all about bunnytown, I dont see what you`re complaining about.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:28 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1217, Banshee wrote:
Bunnylover has an innocent on Dramonic

Sorry Myko, but your princess is in another castle!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:00 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1221, TheJakalope wrote:Godfather/Bunny Lying/Serial Killer

All of these are possibilities that make you a still viable lynch, Dram.

I'm aware, but all of these possibilities are laughable.

Bunny lying assumes bunny scum. Do you think bunny is scum/my buddy?
Serial Killer dont appear innocent on most investigations. Furthermore the dead people are not the ones I'd kill if I were a SK. Fate and Myko would both be dead by Night 2.
Godfather is WIFOM. I didnt see you calling Fate a godfather <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1223, TheJakalope wrote:There are 2 scum left, so Bunny lying is a possibility.
You having picked Fate and Myko to kill as SK is WIFOM.
Fate was a townread in addition to having an innocent on him. You are a scumread and have an innocent. The innocent does not make you conftown.

Im aware, however I believe that when you only have 2 or 3 scum left, lynching among the two closest to being proven town is pretty shitty play.
Oh, and me shooting Fate and Myko is really not WIFOM. It's self-preservation.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

my scumread on bunny woulda required Fate to flip scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1255, Mastermind of Sin wrote:myk was more confirmed town with Fate alive than with Fate dead. I'm not saying that myk is cleared town, but certainly shouldn't be today's lynch, not when Bunny can investigate.

If bunny dies can we lynch Myko then? =D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1259, mykonian wrote:If there would actually be any reason to lynch me, that question would still make no sense.

Anything constructive to add?

Besides the fact the sole reason I've let you off is Fate claiming mason, I think I still am trapped in my belief that you are scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:18 am

Post by dramonic »

I thought you were sheeping Fate's reads?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

vla sick
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Did you not get an investigation during the night?
You're odd-days no?

@MoS: I've been busy being skeptical of Myko trying to confirm himself.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 am

Post by dramonic »

not sure i get the MoS hatred.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 am

Post by dramonic »

vanilla too, though i thought we were expected to claim more than just role...
Myko
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

Philip Gauld, I'm the manager. I know shit's going down but making sure to not get involved.
I should be a miller, really XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:56 am

Post by dramonic »

unvote
vote: bunny

Damn it fluffball =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 am

Post by dramonic »

SEE?
I FREAKIN TOLD YALL HE WAS SCUM SINCE DAY 1

now that I can happily stroke my ego some, let me reread :P

@Mod: The first post has myko/SC as alive
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 am

Post by dramonic »

@MoS: I also spent 95% of the game trying to lynch Myko. You shouldn't JUST consider bunny's flip to get a read on my alignment =/

It's most likely 4-1. If it's not it's 2-2-1 and we lost, so whatever.

I would lynch a chkflip. Who's with me?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:18 am

Post by dramonic »

bah
unvote
vote: Nocmen
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 am

Post by dramonic »

scum commuters dont flip <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 27, dramonic wrote:

THat first post.

I might only have caught one scum, but at least I caught him in my first post! xD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Bogre just said I had good analysis.
And now the world ends. Good job.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”