Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Fate »

ROFL

I read that post and immediately thought: "Anyone voting AV is scum."

then I scrolled up:

OH LOOK LOL
"AurorusVox(2): Palisade, xvart

MAH TWO SCUMREADSZ
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Fate »

its seriously Regfan/Pallisade/Xvart (or Timeeater)

I'll take my night kill like a good soldier, but we SURE AS FUCK are lynching one of these today.

I don't know why you clowns are fucking fighting it.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Timeater »

"LOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHT" constantly is scummy as fuck
watch for the eggshells
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Fate »

LOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHT
LOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHTLOL IM GONNA DIE TONIGHT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Fate »

its funny you say that considering ONGOING games but I guess I can't say anything more about that.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Timeater »

I'm talking about this game, no other.

Dont like the implication. :/
watch for the eggshells
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Fate »

The implication is that unless there's a doc without his head up his ass I DIE TONIGHT. How the fuck is that scummy?

So that when I wake up tomorrow morning, as scum, I can go "OOOH LOOK GUESS IM NOT TOWN ENOUGH TO NK AKA IM SCUM?"

The fuck are you thinking.

You're one of those scumbags aren;t you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Slaxx »

Sending out a semi-mass prod.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Timeater »

Fate wrote:The implication is that unless there's a doc without his head up his ass I DIE TONIGHT. How the fuck is that scummy?So that when I wake up tomorrow morning, as scum, I can go "OOOH LOOK GUESS IM NOT TOWN ENOUGH TO NK AKA IM SCUM?"The fuck are you thinking.You're one of those scumbags aren;t you.

I thought you were implying that I was bringing up another game. Thats what #229 sounds like. More attempts at character assassination? Also, if there is a doc he should be protecting HINDUFUCKINGRAGI not
YOU

By constantly saying HURRRRRRR IM GONNA DIE you're setting yourself up for tomorrow. You now have an excuse for not dying. That and you can play the doctor for all he's worth until endgame. How else would FATE play scum? Its so ballsy it'd work. Fate is scum. I've been getting an insane gut read on you since your first post. But I've shunned and tried to intellectualize it in various ways, falsely convincing myself you were town. But fuck that - you are scum. When you were telling Hind he's being arrogant with his reads and you said "HELL, I COULD BE SCUM" - thats something a scum Fate would say.

Vote: Fate
watch for the eggshells
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Fate is almost certainly town. Don't mistake his shitty play for scum. He'd be bussing to hell's end if he was scum, and he obviously isn't doing that.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Timeater »

okay :/

UNVOTE
watch for the eggshells
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 am

Post by CSL »

Prodded. I hate RL right now.

I'm going on
LA
but I should be able to meet posting requirements.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by xvart »

Hinduragi, 219 wrote:I can read AV like a book. I am pretty sure he thought you were town. Then you voted him. He just got back to having a townread on you. He's town. There was more and I think I called him town before that too but this is enough. Your bandwagon is definitely on a townie. I have a lot of history with AV too so I'm 100% confident in that read, at least.

Hey Timeater, you are beginning to become scum. Slowly but surely.
Be that as it may, I'll be very clear: I'm only interested in lynching AV or Palisade today; maybe Diddin.

Wraith, 220 wrote:I've got an AV-town read. Last time he was scum he buddied the crap outta me. :P
An isolated incident, especially one so silly, does not influence my read any.

Fate, 225 wrote:I read that post and immediately thought: "Anyone voting AV is scum."
What post did you read that oozed townie goodness that anyone voting AV must be scum?

Fate, 226 wrote:its seriously Regfan/Pallisade/Xvart (or Timeeater)

I'll take my night kill like a good soldier, but we SURE AS FUCK are lynching one of these today.
I'm totally up for a Palisade lynch. Several people have Palisade as "scum lynch tomorrow." I don't think I ever got a legitimate reason for why we should be waiting to lynch Palisade?

In fact, screw it. This is the lynch today and I will entertain no other lynch suggestions unless someone seriously scumslips.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Palisade
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

I was hoping to
finish
this however I just got bad news that my internet is getting shut of for the
next two days so I'll V/LA
during this time. Sorry for the awful timing but I'll try and get straight back on the second it's back up. I haven't had a chance to read the last half a page either (Focused on [Redacted] but I'll do so whenever I can).

Town Reads (Strongest to weakest):
Gaoth, Fate, Diddin, Timeater, Hindurgai, CSL.
Null Reads:
Palisaide, Xvart, Nicodemus, CSL, AurorousVox.
Scum Reads (Strongest to weakest):
Wraith, Zajnet.

Spoiler: Reasonng behind my reads
1. Gaoth, his aggression in pushing the Nico lynch (Although likely wrong) reads as if he geninuely believes that Nico is mafia and his willingness to accept Palis post restriction and claim as a town-tell rather than an attempt to throw dirt and attack shows geninue scumhunting. Plus this is the exact same as Town-Gaoth from both Any Band and 00's Band Mafia.

2. Fate, this is a read I'm finding relatively difficult to put into words. I have minimal experience with Scum-Fate but every time I've seen Town-Fate I have correctly read him and it relates to his aggresion and direction that he pushes. I don't see him attempting to push me as scum here with so much prime ML bait (Diddin, Nico ect.)

3. Diddin, he's probably one of the easier people to read on the site. When he gets pressured as scum he caves, decreases in posting activity and attempts to buddy rather than scumhunt. His reaction to my suspicion on him earlier showed him playing the complete opposite of that.

4. Timeater, this is Town-Timeater (Though I'll admit I have limited experience with Scum-Timeater). His arrogance and insistance that he has the scum-team down nailed and his constant changing of votes inside of it is just his arrogant and borderline VIish play.

5. Hindurgai, his attack on Nico in structure is highly logical and his belief that he has the scum-team nailed into a select few players reads as arrogant town though this read is fading in strength as the day goes on (Especallly in light of his opportunistic attack towards Diddins vagueish statement).

6. CSL, I had a weak town-read on him earlier due to his attempt at scumhunting (Town-read on Fate) however it's decreaseing in strength rapidly right now and is almost non-existant.

7. Palisaide, first impression is that they wouldn't fake cop which is a standard role in minis on day one allowing a possible 1 v1 to occur but their avoidance to even attempt to communicate their reads by following requests and their refusal to admit that the PR is fake (The post restriction is incredbly obviously fake at this point and needs to stop (Slaxx and I hydra on an account named Ethos and when looking for games we came across various which included posting restrictions and Slaxx made his hatred towards posting retrictions in the game of mafia incredibly obvious at that point thus he's not including one in his own setup)) both make me doubt the town-read I had on them initially. Still don't think they should be todays lynch though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Fate »

All right, time to break out an actual case.

YEAH ITS THAT TIME AGAIN BABY

Unvote:
Vote: Xvart
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Fate »

You know the way scum approaches this game? Mislynches. How many, and WHO can they mislynch. To start off EVERYONE is a potential mislynch that is town unless they become confirmed town for some reason.

NOW, the way TOWN can approach this game is that EVERYONE is more likely town than scum, and we need to SORT THROUGH THEM to get to the scum.

So looking at Xvart's ISO, here are examples of him trying to KEEP more potential mislynches alive:

Why? From my experience Fate scum/Fate town on page one and two is pretty difficult to differentiate.

"Why is Fate town???"

There's so many scum this game it makes me sick. I think I'm most confident about

WHOAWHOA WUT. LIke Regfan said there are just players DRIPPING with mislynch this game, it makes him "sick" with joy at how easy he;ll have it.

I think if CSL ever flips town then Nico, Zjanet, and Diddin all score major scum points for trying to push an easy-ish mislynch.

Wow THREE people get to be scumreads for the sacrifice of only ONE mislynch!?!!? IT CANT GET BETTER THAN THAT TRADE.

How is he so town it hurts? His observation is totally inaccurate unless you think the following behaviors are town behaviors (hint: they are not):
Faking a post restriction that eliminates all ability to effectively communicate;
Faking a post restriction that eliminates all ability to convey messages; and,
Claiming cop on D1 in an attempt to draw a NK and risking outting a real cop.

"STOP READING PEOPLE AS TOWN FUCKING HELL"

Paliside is scum. AV is likely scum.

For all the PARAGRAPHS he gives on how people ARENT town, he sure as fuck doesn't explain his bullshit read on AUROUSVOX.

What towntells has regfan dropped?

"WUT MORE TOWNREADS???"
If only it were this easy or clear cut. Someone not dropping town tells does not mean he/she is scum.

"You cant lynch scum that arent scumslipping hardcore... you need to lynch... THE CLAIMED COP INSTEAD! FUFUFUUFUFUF"

I'm totally up for a Palisade lynch. Several people have Palisade as "scum lynch tomorrow." I don't think I ever got a legitimate reason for why we should be waiting to lynch Palisade?

In fact, screw it. This is the lynch today and I will entertain no other lynch suggestions unless someone seriously scumslips.

^Lol this entire post. Pallisade now has a more than decent chance of being town with our Xvart scumflip.

So yeah, protect him tonight, I die tonight, but its fine cause I handed you guys

XVART

SCUM

ON A SILVER PLATTER.

NOW WITH FUCKING ROCK SOLID CASE
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Votecount 1.06

Nicodemus(3)
: Gaoth, Hinduragi, CSL
Wraith(3)
: Regfan, Aurorusvox, Zajnet
CSL(2)
: Nicodemus, Diddin
AurorusVox(1)
: Palisade
Gaoth(1)
: Wraith
xvart(1)
: Fate
palisade(1)
: xvart
Regfan(0)
:
Timeater(0)
:
diddin(0)
:
Zajnet(0)
:
Hinduragi(0)
:
Fate(0)
:
Not Voting:
Timeater

7 is a majority.
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-09-07 20:00:00).

Nicodemus and Gaoth have been prodded.
CSL is on LA indefinitely.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by diddin »

Well dammit, looks like CSL isn't saying much anytime soon.

unvote, Vote: Wraith

This lynch is just as good, especially with Wraith's recent posting.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by diddin »

@Regfan: Have you played with ScumGaoth? Because you can't really use his TownMeta to justify him being town if you haven't.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Fate »

BOTH those lynches are shit did you even READ MY FUCKING CASE?

You're on the death list now TOO for saying "I want wagon easy fucks and ignore completely Fate's case on Xvart"
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Zajnet »

@Fate: Why do you think Wraith is town? I see that who and why you think is town, but why, specifically, do you think that Wraith isn't scum?
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

xvart wrote:Be that as it may, I'll be very clear: I'm only interested in lynching AV or Palisade today; maybe Diddin.

"Be that as it may" - doesn't that mean "Sure, even if that's true"?
And since Hindu has said he reads me as town 100%...
If what he says is true...
That would make me town.
And yet you'd still be interested in lynching me?

Dat make no sense.

I think this very much underlines Fate's point about you hunting down mislynches.

Zajnet/Wraith/xvart...could that be it?

xvart says there are good reasons for me to be voting Zajnet but never votes him himself...especially interesting since he suggests I should have stayed on Zajnet instead of Wraith. Zajnet is obv. not getting lynched today, whereas Wraith is a potentially successful wagon, he'd rather move me onto the wagon that has no support to get me off the other one? Whilst taking credit if Zajnet ever does flip scum ("Oh look, I pushed him over Wraith to AV") and making my vote stick in limbo rather than on his other buddy...

He uses my analysis of WraithScum to turn it into three "scumpoints" as Fate outlines, in an attempt to deflect attention off of Wraith...possibly in an attempt to discredit the wagon. Early RVS bus with the first vote? I thought his hop off was pro-town, but if we look for scum motivation in the move we do find it (obv. get off his buddy at the earliest opportunity).

Also it felt like he was trying to discredit my idea that Wraith and Zajnet are scum together, when afaict he thought I had a legit reason for voting Zajnet and even thought that the cases for WraithScum "had some merit". Now conveniently both of them are outside of his lynch pool for today.

I guess appearing to be obvTown on the surface doesn't actually make you town after all...

Happily lynching any of {Wraith/Zajnet/xvart} today, probably in that order.

Oh, xvart, there aren't really any "questions" there, but I invite a response. Especially interested in hearing what you have to say about the first part, about "be that as it may" and the last part, about Zajnet and Wraith both being scum.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey Fate, are you feeling alright? Should I call an ambulance?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Fate »

SIVLER FUCKING PLATTRER YOU TROLL

SILVER

FUCKING

PLATTER

SILVER

FUKCING

PLATTER

THIS

IS THE APRT OF THE GAME WHERE ALL YOU CHEEKY SCUMFUCKS BUS AND ALL YOU TOWNIES GET YORU HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND VOTE SCUM

XVART

SCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Fate »

Zajnet wrote:@Fate: Why do you think Wraith is town? I see that who and why you think is town, but why, specifically, do you think that Wraith isn't scum?

Things he has said, the timing of those things, the timing of his votes, they are all consistent and his reads are based on scumhunting not on opportunity or convenience.

I don't like explaining my townreads but you fucks NEED a wake up call to lynch scum today.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”