BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:10 am

Post by BBmolla »

Let's vote on both the vig shot and lynch.

IF ANYONE HAMMERS BEFORE THE PLAN IS MADE YOU WILL BE LYNCHED! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! DON'T DO IT! PHEAR ME!!!!

I can try to keep up a vigshot VC, I just need people to type "
Vig: John Smith
" and we can start up another votecount.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:18 am

Post by ToastyToast »

GreyICE wrote:So if you're going to stay in this fucking game, buckle the fuck down, break your fucking little need to be the center of attention, and start playing.

You can make a point without being offensive. Please tone it down a few notches.

Also, Mega is being prodded.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 am

Post by glowball »

VitaminR wrote:Neil1113 and glowball, could you guys please reconsider claiming? I know it's hard to ignore all the shit that has come your way (GreyICE, seriously, what the fuck?), but, if you ignore that, you have to acknowledge that it is now in all of the town's interest that you claim. We can argue about whether no claims is better than a full claim, but I think you have to agree that a full claim is better than a half-assed full claim. A 2 claimed vigs situation is really different from a 3 or 4 claimed vigs situation and we are going to have find out somehow which situation we're in (and it's not unlikely that scum already knows). I don't want the town to waste lynches or vigs on you when you guys could either help us confirm two players or find scum on Day 2, depending on what situation we're in.

I will acknowledge that NOW because all of you chose to disregard my feelings and go ahead with a plan I was against that you are trying to force my hand because you are starting to realize it could change things.

GreyICE wrote:Fuck this.

Quaroath is still obviously scum.

Glowball wont play the fucking game and let me lynch scum.

vote: glowball

Moderator won't lie about your role, the we can finally get quaroath.

I would have preferred to do this differently but I will trade one fucking useless townie for one scumbag.

I thought that Quaroath was the last "vig" what makes you think he's scum now, and if that is the case why lynch me over the obvscum? Yeah, to you I am useless but scum is still scum.

BBmolla wrote:Thank you Neil for claiming.

Glow do the same, whether you're vig or not changes this game drastically.

I was bullied with no apologies. I expect apologies. Also, I was basically told that it didn't matter what I claimed I'd die either way sooooooooooooooooooo what is the use?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Maruchan »

I would have preferred to do this differently but I will trade one fucking useless townie for one scumbag.

I alctually thought the same. Glowball/neil is a vig and quoroath is a scum.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Maruchan »

neil1113 wrote:I'm a
Doctor.

let me rephrase. I think glowball is a vig then
Show
Join Now!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

*snort*

Neil, honey, I've played with you before.

It's nice to see you stepping up to the batting cage, but your hits are all foul. You're obvious scum~

The best part is that you're reasonably decent yet you fucked up.

When I was considering lynching Quar, I had a plan. Or, two of them. One if he was mafia goon (double up). And one
if he was Mafia Doctor
. That one has two targets. All survivors are SKs, all goons die.

You don't have a plan for me flipping mafia doctor. You refer to him as being alive if you lynch me.

It's knowledge town doesn't have... But you do, neil. Scumslip - the revelation of the possession of knowledge that town cannot have. I guess you didn't read Brotherhood
that
well.

Did the future play out before you when I showed I knew it wax Quar? Quar dead, you dead... Does it even matter if the doctor is alive? No. No, no, no, and then your little friend has to live all alone in a town full of big bad wolves and a hungry shark, lurking below.

Panic, Neil? Want your leadership back? Did a plan for you to win play out? Of course it did, you're smart.

And Neil? That plan didn't involve lynching he mafia doctor day 1. You knew he'd be alive in your plan.

Scumslip Neil, scumslip.

vote:Neil 1113
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:40 am

Post by glowball »

For the first time GreyICE and I agree. I've seen Neil scum, and I love you buddy but you are scumz

VOTE: Neil
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Maruchan »

glowball wrote:I was bullied with no apologies. I expect apologies. Also, I was basically told that it didn't matter what I claimed I'd die either way sooooooooooooooooooo what is the use?

I already apologized but if you'd prefer I can apologize publicly if it'd make you more inclined to claim for us
Show
Join Now!

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 am

Post by glowball »

No, my apologies need to come from the two too stubborn to do so. Also, I am more concerned with the last part of that quote. I have basically been told to expect death.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Maruchan »

but one death is more pro-town than the others. and that involves if you are a vig, claiming vig
Show
Join Now!

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 am

Post by glowball »

Maruchan wrote:but one death is more pro-town than the others. and that involves if you are a vig, claiming vig

what? I AM GOING TO DIE EITHER WAY. I tried to talk to people and that is what they told me.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Thomith »

You are going to die either way because you are softclaiming vig every other post and then going "NUH-UH IM GUNNA DIE SO WHATZ THE POINT" where as claiming could save you, but if you want to be silly about it then i want you lynched, 1- for being stupid the whole time and 2- for the whole "OMG THOMITH IS SCUM BECAUSE OF THIS, NO WAIT BECAUSE OF THIS, OH WAIT NO BECAUSE OF THIS"
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (15/17)
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 am

Post by glowball »

Thomith you are scummy because of all of it. There is an on going list no hopping back and forth just additions to your scumminess
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Thomith »

you said i was scum yet didn't explain why, then say it was because of my ISO but didn't explain it so i couldn't explain myself, then basically echo maru that i was sheeping but say the quote makes you want to "rethink" and suddenly out of nowhere i am reaching yet unless i missed something you dont explain why.
BTW claim.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

glowball wrote:
Maruchan wrote:but one death is more pro-town than the others. and that involves if you are a vig, claiming vig

what? I AM GOING TO DIE EITHER WAY. I tried to talk to people and that is what they told me.

Psssh

Come on Glowball, I've been begging you to claim for pages and pages. THE SCUM DON'T HAVE DAYTALK. ONE of them was going to fall for the bait with you pitching a fit, ONE of them was not going to be reading the thread well enough to know you claimed vig before any other player claimed (same as last Mayo clinic... vigs are so bloody obvious), ONE of them was going to see the allure of being confirmed town and fall for it. Look at Quaroath's ISO, last person to claim, no claimed vigs, I'm saying I'll lynch you if you counterclaim him, pressure building on him, votes on him... OF COURSE HE CLAIMS VIG.

I just wanted you to develop a set of balls and counterclaim him then and there, and tell me to go fuck myself if I tried to lynch you, there was still scum in our 'confirmed town.' Then I would have
KNOWN
you were the vig, trying to trade your life to help the town. As is, I'm still trapped at 75% on you being a vig, but I'll play those odds.

No daytalk. Someone is going to bite.

And look, Neil's been coasting along, biting his nails. Been metaing me, Neil? See this game?

Of course you did. It's the first thing anyone would ever check, especially with me mentioning it and all.

parknourie,
Doctor
, lynched Day 1.

DLG,
Doctor
, killed Night 1.

Kagetora,
Vigilante
, lynched Day 2.

Klazam,
Doctor
, killed Night 2.

-------------------------------------
andrew94,
Mafia Doctor
, lynched Day 3.

Chocolate Cake,
Doctor
, killed Night 3.

Rain,
Mafia Goon
, killed Night 3.

MrBump,
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 4.

evilpacman18,
Serial Killer
, lynched Day 5.

Kinda a nasty 180 lying in there, isn't there? I replaced in that game.

Guess which day? ^-^

Oh wait, you know, don't you.

And here I am, not telling you the night action plan. Is this setup balanced? Is it actually broken? What's the optimal scum play? What's the optimal town play? I'm the only player who has ever done this before, and the game went from 4 living town versus 4 living scum to 3 living town and 4 dead scum, in three days. Scum had a whole 5 kills in that time, and managed to off 1 townie.

And how did they get locked in and die? Andrew, claiming to fire a shot on town that never hit. Bump, shot by a vigilante, unprotected, failing to die. Rain? Perfect claims, perfect play, shot to death by the Serial Killer because he needed to hit town. Pacman, shot by the remaining vigilante night 4 and not dying, sitting there, disgusted, self-voting rather than waiting for the last town player to show up and give him the third vote needed to lynch.

Yeah, claiming actions didn't help scum much. So you oppose it.

Buuuuttt there's more. Glowball panics, won't claim. We head to head. Glowball flails. Quaroath steps in, and instead of being obv day 1 lynch, is confirmed town.

You posted after the claim was done. I let you post twice. Here they are:

neil1113 wrote:
izakthegoomba wrote:UNVOTE: glowball
VOTE: neil1113

On what grounds?

neil1113 wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
neil1113 wrote:
izakthegoomba wrote:UNVOTE: glowball
VOTE: neil1113

On what grounds?

UR OBVSCUM SHUDDUP

Says a VI and.. well.. you? Lol I told you I welcomed a case. To bad you'll be saddened by my flip. Though I'm fairly certain you're scum. But I'll prove that in a bit. Go ahead and post your "lol, scum calling me scum because I caught them, and now your doing the i'll post the case later crap. obvscum!!! im so cool so I use a lot of !!!! to prove my point!" Get it over with. Soon you'll be lynched, so either way go ahead and make your case on me now, or continue your nonsensical posting and accusations that cannot be proven nor dis-proven, considering they are non-existent.

Then I dropped the bomb. The bomb that ends your scumteam. Right here:

GreyICE wrote:Quaroath is still obviously scum.

The panic set in, Neil? Of course it did. Your very next post, the very next post in the thread, damage control goes off on all thrusters.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3391533

Neil didn't claim until the end, knowing we cannot have two confirmed vigilantes. And Neil CANNOT let us lynch Quaroath, CANNOT let us have two confirmed vigilantes, CANNOT win the game against that. Fucking hell, we don't even need to scumhunt if we get another scum after that, as long as the two vigilantes live anyone who isn't a vigilante isn't confirmed town and thus worth shooting, and the mafia can't win in that state (you can't exactly endgame two vigilantes with one scum, and unlike the SK, you aren't immune to their bullets).

Damage control, metaing me, creating a bullshit case, and look how carefully done, how clearly he shows off he's scum.

I'm a Doctor. And I'm more then willing to prove it, if you guys seriously don't believe me. I honestly thought / think that Glow is a Vig. Therefore I'm pretty confident that one of BBMolla or Quaroth is against the town - oriented. I wouldn't be surprised if it's BBMolla and he came up with the plan so that he gave himself a position to hide behind.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if BBMolla is the SK. However, I believe when we pressure him or Quaroth, whichever is the SK, they'll admit to it and we can use them for our advantage.
At least to eliminate scum. We could potentially have 3 kills a night if we do this.

Look at that. BBMolla was practically DRIPPING with the desire to be confirmed town, to show off his shiny gun, to shoot scum. He was like a happy puppy. Mislynch BBMolla over that lurking lump Quaroath? Oh my lord, how the hell will you ever do that? Stygian tasks? That doesn't even begin to describe it. Backup plan (no daytalk!) - Quaroath, read your scumbuddy, claim SK if it comes to that. We'll try and 'use the SK.'

Quaroath is scum, the sk doesn't claim vig you nitwit.

He has to SURVIVE. Scum can trade a member for the pleasure of reconfirming the vigs. SK can't trade shit, stop coaching Quar.

Shot down in FLAMES. Of course the SK doesn't claim vig. If scum goes after the SK and sees two vig claims and decides to deconfirm town and then a FOURTH vig claims the fact that there's 2 vigs, a scum, and the serial killer in that 4 man group becomes HYPER obvious. SK can't survive that. Of course he's realized that by now, so he's backtracked like fuck away from that insane idea.

And then... you slip. Such a beautiful, wonderful scumslip that I'm going to frame it.

And to address this, SK claim amongst the Vigs would be perfect. SK can't be killed, and Vig's won't be lynched. It's almost the perfect hiding spot. If I'm wrong about you, I'm pretty sure the SK would be more likely to hide among the Vigs then scum. Because once the night kills begin and the Vigs try to kill themselves (like someone recommended they do if there are more than two vig claims... ugh) the scum would die instantly despite the one Mafia Roleblocker.
Set two people to kill one person, and see the flip.
If they are a vig, then we have a 50/50 chance to lynch the right suspect the following day. At least, I think that's how that plan went. However I do think you're a foolish scum player, and a bad one at that (as proven by your... giggle giggle... meta) so I wouldn't be surprised if you'd think of doing something like hiding among the Vigs.

But... you're voting to lynch me and you say I'm probably not the SK. Giving me, roughly, a 33% chance to be the mafia doctor, yes?

AND YET YOUR PLAN ASSUMES THE MAFIA DOCTOR TO BE ALIVE NIGHT 1!

My plan, Neil? There's no real breaking strategies here. There's a few ways to gain percentage points for the town. I like random selection, it makes scum shy away from doing anything that outs them. Three doctor claims on the vigs>Four. Yes, that leaves the possibility that both one of the doctor claims and the 50/50 doctor are mafia, and they can shoot a vig unopposed, but that lets us trade one vig for one certain scum and one probable scum (unless the SK wants to try his hand at shooting vigilantes and hope the mafia not only does the same but SHOOTS THE SAME VIGILANTE HE DOES). That's called a sexy trade no matter how you cut it.

And scattering more doctor protects over the town is all good.

But this isn't really a breaking strategy, is it? Your panic? Your scumslip? You tying yourself to Quaroath?

That's a breaking strategy.

Bad scumbuddy, bad.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:48 am

Post by BBmolla »

Glow, I am sorry for tunneling you when I thought you were scum. We really need that claim or it's going to screw us over in future days.

Agreed with Neilscum.

VOTE: Neil

In before more jokes about how unmanly and dumb I am.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Quaroath »

If only I were scum you'd have decent ideas. Your reads this game are Sherlock Holmes quality
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:56 am

Post by neil1113 »

I don't have the time right now, but please see you're being played by a fault, WIFOM case. I'll disprove it later when I have the time, until then I hope one of you will see for yourself the fault in it, and come to your senses. I've already said I'm willing to prove I'm a doctor, and I'm definitely not with the Mafia team. Think about this for a minute. I'll come back later and make the case. Also, if you see the fault, please don't post it. Because I don't want him claiming "Oh Neil just got lucky because someone pointed it out before him and he's just riding off of it." I want to make the point. If you see it, unvote but don't post it. Thanks.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:58 am

Post by glowball »

I appreciate the turn around in attitude <3 <3 <3

My claim: Doctor.

Now let's get on with this sweeties, minus the temper tantrums because I know you are all so upset that I soft claimed just to prove a point. My soft claiming was a gambit, hell my replacing out was a gambit to see reactions, I got the information I need. Neil is scum he needs to go, just tell me who to protect and let's get this game going.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 am

Post by BBmolla »

@Neil: I don't see how you can prove yourself to be a normal doctor as opposed to a mafia doctor without flipping.

@Glow: <333
Me and Quar are confirmed vigs.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Thomith »

UNVOTE: VOTE: Neil
His metaing grey seems scummy, i really dont see town motivation between voting someone as scum for meta only, and greys wall convinced me. I also don't see how you can prove you are a doctor when there are 6 (7 if you count scum doc) flying about.
L-2

Thank you glow for claiming, so i take it quar and bb are clear.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

Ha!

Okay, not bad, glowball, I'll give you that one.

Neil needs to go like fire.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Quaroath »

More on that idea, greyICE you are hammering me for claiming vig when I claimed when the claims popcorned to me. You can hardly blame me for the delay in the claim. If I'd claimed out of order you'd have cried about it too. In short screw off.(at least on this point) Thanks.

Pedit: saw glows claim, I giggled at greyICE.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 am

Post by neil1113 »

I never really considered the Mafia Doc as well. Crap. Still, I'll comment on the case when I can later. But seriously, take a close look at the case people. Don't mislynch here. I promise you, my flip will disappoint you.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

I still think the logic of 3 players on the vigs is fairly solid. However, it's probably not bad to compromise, and have a fourth player flip a coin, and heads do a vig, tails do another player.

Just another layer of randomness for the scum to shoot around.

Unless the SK really feels like losing, he's not going to be shooting vigs since he needs PLAYERS to die and doesn't really care about their alignment. Shooting players who are very unlikely to die is just a low EV play for any serial killer, anywhere.

Plans then:

Neil Flips Mafia Goon:

Two players on our nominated vig target. Scum have too much to gain by stalling us out and making us lynch town with the doctor, since they're a smaller-profile team anyway against the SK, who will be aiming for town after a day 1 scumlynch.

Neil Flips Mafia Doctor:

Two targets. We should nominate a second target, and no one protects #2 if Neil is scumdoc.

Neil Flips Town:

*sigh* Guess we're back to the one target plan. I find this unlikely.

Neil Flips SK (also called LOLWUT plan):

Scum will obviously protect a townie if they can, to make us mislynch, so we do 2 on 1.

Nominations for vig targets:

Whispersilk (Oh this ISO)
Mega (aka isn't he replaced yet?)
Maruchan (I have so many butterflies in my stomach over his posts... they don't read town)

I could buy a Thomith shot, it's not bad at all.

Random people I don't want shot despite there being good reasons:

PiggyGal15 (my random completely unjustified gut town read off the 8 short posts)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Open Games”