New York 138: OxyMoron Mafia :: Game Over!

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 am

Post by projectmatt »

What exactly am I bullshitting about, John? I honestly don't know what you want me to say. I called you out for being hypocritical by telling me to stop being rude. What was being discussed?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Johhog »

Everyone, note how the guy who went all "ZOMG policy votes is scummy" now is wanting to policy lynch me.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Vifam »

The sensitivity in this game is *ASTOUNDING*.
ok
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Johhog »

projectmatt wrote:What exactly am I bullshitting about, John? I honestly don't know what you want me to say. I called you out for being hypocritical by telling me to stop being rude. What was being discussed?

Meh, you're still not making a real case and you're just policy lynching. Also, you started with being rude to ME and you can bet that I'm not the guy who is ignoring insults.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Johhog wrote:
projectmatt wrote:What exactly am I bullshitting about, John? I honestly don't know what you want me to say. I called you out for being hypocritical by telling me to stop being rude. What was being discussed?

Meh, you're still not making a real case and you're just policy lynching. Also, you started with being rude to ME and you can bet that I'm not the guy who is ignoring insults.

No. I gave you my case and my responses. You responded by calling me an idiot. You've been insulting me since I replaced, and I am attempting to ignore it but you kept doing it, and in case you haven't noticed, I have a weak spot when it comes to being insulted which pissed the hell out of me. I think you are scum.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Johhog wrote:Everyone, note how the guy who went all "ZOMG policy votes is scummy" now is wanting to policy lynch me.

I thought you had a failtown-read on projectmatt.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Johhog »

projectmatt wrote:
Johhog wrote:

No. I gave you my case and my responses. You responded by calling me an idiot. You've been insulting me since I replaced, and I am attempting to ignore it but you kept doing it, and in case you haven't noticed, I have a weak spot when it comes to being insulted which pissed the hell out of me. I think you are scum.

Nah, you still haven't produced a case. I responded to that weak insult of virtual crap, but you didn't listen and just used the same arguments all over again.
Hoppster wrote:
Johhog wrote:Everyone, note how the guy who went all "ZOMG policy votes is scummy" now is wanting to policy lynch me.

Yeah? That's failtown if anything.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Johhog »

In short:

Matt, if you're town, do something productive.

If you're scum, CONFESS.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Vifam »

Hey, enough with the insults already. IF SOMEONE THINKS YOU ARE SCUM THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO FLIP OUT.

YOU'RE PLAYING MAFIA.
ok
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Johhog »

Vifam wrote:YOU'RE PLAYING MAFIA.

Nah, I'm not. I wish I could get the chance, but Matt and his clique is determined to stop me from doing that.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Vifam »

Johhog wrote:
Vifam wrote:YOU'RE PLAYING MAFIA.

Nah, I'm not. I wish I could get the chance, but Matt and his clique is determined to stop me from doing that.

God stop whining.
ok
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Johhog »

:roll:

STFU Vifam.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Johhog wrote:
projectmatt wrote:
Johhog wrote:

Nah, you still haven't produced a case. I responded to that weak insult of virtual crap, but you didn't listen and just used the same arguments all over again.
Hoppster wrote:

I RETORTED YOUR RESPONSE. I RETORTED IT SO MANY TIMES. YOU RESPONDED WITH AN INSULT. IF THERE IS ONE PLAYER NOT LISTENING TO LOGIC, IT IS YOU.

I am not trying to stop you from playing the game. I am trying to stop you from being rude. I am trying to stop you from not using logic.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Johhog »

Can we please rename the thread to "Write a post and you will get a personal insult from Johhog"?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm officially done. I tried to retort Johh's logic, I tried to respond to him in a logical way, but he won't shut up about me. He apparently can't respond with numerous insults, and he won't even retort my retort. He is just claiming I'm ignoring his logic when I responded to all of his logic. All of it. The dude is scum.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Johhog »

I've already said that I will answer when you make a case. Until then - no.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Johhog wrote:
Hoppster wrote:

You pointing this contradiction out in the manner that you did means one of two things:

>> You're trying to paint projectmatt as scummy
>> You're trying to discredit and undermine him

Would you agree?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Johhog »

I'm pointing out his contradiction, and yes I find it scummy, but overall he's a VI, and VI's is usually scummy, right?

He's pissed off town, not pissed off scum.
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Ironhead »

Please don't replace out, or threaten to replace out, because of the way others are prosecuting you :( That is partly what crippled this game before. Please remember that there is nothing personal about it -- everyone is playing to their wincon, so the player you think is being abusive either (a) legitimately thinks you are scum; or (b) is scum and is trying to engineer a mislynch.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Johhog wrote:I've already said that I will answer when you make a case. Until then - no.

You might think my case isn't really a case and that's it's invalid. That's fine. Because I responded to the things you thought were fallacies. You also missed the chunk of my case about Secret Project. Let's have a starting point, alright? Respond to my retorts. They are a few pages back. I'm trying to be calm here, so can you care not to keep calling me an idiot because I suspect you? It's very annoying especially when you won't respond to what I'm attempting to convey.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Johhog »

projectmatt wrote:
Lolfail. It never crossed your mind that I wasn't trying to build a case on Vifam? :roll:

..You made a case. On Vifam. About why Vifam was scum. But you weren't trying to build a case?
I don't even remember it, but I'm almost certain I haven't created a case yet. Point me out to the post in question, please.

Desperate? Even more fail. You wouldn't take the time to prove that an accusation was totally invalid if you had the chance to? And I insult EM players all that I want. Sorry if you take issue, but if you look at the forums the EM players is usually bad (yes I'm an EM player too so I believe I have some sort of right to complain about EM).

There's a difference between retorting an argument and sounding like you would do anything you ever could possibly do to prove that it was false. You were the latter example.

It was easy to prove - I just had to log off for 15 minutes. You wouldn't do that?

And well, that question to Vifam was a light joke, I decided the test was over. I could say the same about you Matt. You're tunneling, you're acting like you have a case on me when you have nothing and your whole behaviour is anti-town. Also, you "don't buy" the reaction test? What the fuck do you think I was doing then?

A joke? I thought you called it a reaction test? If you fill up several pages with meaningless banter and call it a "reaction test" I am not going to buy it, sorry.

That last question ofc, "are you scum?". The rest was a reaction test. If not a reaction test, wth do you then think it was? Trolling?

Your a VI though and not scum, this is a typical failcase from town. Also, a protip: stop being an asshole.

I am an idiot because I think you are mafia and I have legitimate reasoning that you have failed to retort? OK.

No, because you claim to have legitimate reasoning which you don't have. For example you seem to think that THIS is a case.

At least listen to me ONE TIME. Policy votes ain't scummy, because they're POLICY. Meaning I would vote him if I was town, I would vote him if I was scum. That's policy.

Policy lynches are anti-town. Explain to me how it isn't playing against your win condition. It's lynching someone who you don't think\know is scum, it's lynching someone who you don't like. It's stupid.

Hypocrisy. Ignoring that, policy lynches isn't policy VOTES.

Also, I can't remember if I was the one who wrote the post about VI tells, but my argument is completely valid and your "scum in panic" stance is - well, idiotic. Why do you want to lynch the VI's instead of the scum, if I may ask?

The self-explanation paired with the "IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, OR SOMETHING" sounded panicky. You also ignored the part about Secret Project. Haha.

Um, what part about SP? If you mean the part when you said "ZOMG BUSSING" I can't answer that. What can I say?

Oh, almost forgot, you're having a scumread on the guy you replaced. Normally scummy, but tbh I think it further proves that you're a VI.

Go call me an idiot elsewhere. You know my case has legitimate value to it.

It hasn't.

And yeah, that's the non-existent "case" which is just discrediting my behaviour and twisting my words. Why did you feel the need to do this Matt?

Explain to me how I've been twisting your words or discrediting you. I am laying out what you've said and posting why it is scummy.

Every town thing I do, wagoning, reaction testing etc. you seem to think is scummy. Furthermore you're also presenting my question "are you scum?" to Vifam as if it was a part of my reaction test.

Is that enough?

Please go ahead and actually make a case now.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Johhog »

So where is mah haters? BRING IT ON BITCHES.

I'm going to bed now, so please post a shitstorm that I can respond to tomorrow.

Good night,

//Your beloved Johhog
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by ObliviousDruidMuncher »

Vote count/prod checks/etc. coming after my nap. :D
Hydra FTW
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Your case on Vifam: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3305808

It's fine to go "ok, I will log off for fifteen minutes to prove it. Watch me." You just sounded completely SET to prove a point. That's all.

I don't think it was trolling, I just thought you were scum trying to stir up hell.

A policy vote leads to a policy lynch. A policy lynch requires policy votes. I see them as almost the same and about equally scummy. Get it?

All of the "town" things you do have scum motivation to them. That's what I'm pointing out. Do you understand it?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by redFF »

Vifam wrote:Eh, RedFF is scum too, by the way.

Replacing out is null.

whys taht

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”