VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Sorry for my absence the last few days. Was very busy with moving house. Also, Quilfooord (btw, Quilford, claim in your next post please)!

PiggyGal wrote:I think the vigs should shoot Vitamin. He hasn't helped us with the plan OR scumhunt at all, he keeps randomly changing his votes and hasn't explained why for a single one of them.

Sigh. I don't see how you can say I haven't been scumhunting. I've been actively trying to get responses from people. I see how my vote changes could look random to you (though I have explained every single one). I've been playing this very off-the-cuff because that's how I like to scumhunt. But, honestly, people always think I'm scummy, so I'm not surprised at this, since my play can be kinda gut-based and erratic. I don't tend to read town to people somehow (not until like Day 3 or 4 at least). Read any of my games and see for yourself. But if you want to vig me, fine. Rather that than be mislynched Day 3 or whatever.

Neil1113 wrote:I'm the Serial Killer. I'm not Mafia aligned, so I never lied about that. I never directly denied being the SK, and nobody ever questioned me as though I was. So I had no reason to lie. I've tried to play townie for long, but Grey's case gave me a headache. I admit the push on Grey was weak... but oh well. The town had no other thing to go on, so I decided to push.

Haha, totally called it! You so read as the SK. I'm kinda proud of this read, if it's actually right.

Anyway, I totally agree with GreyICE. Neil has NO REASON WHATSOEVER to do anything for the town, if he is the SK. His wincon means we have no guarantee he'll actually do what he promises. And if he's scum, which is not unlikely, leaving him alive is just a waste.

But please let's get Quilford to claim before we lynch Neil.

Also, whispersilk = town. And PiggyGal is still town.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Vigs need to kill completely randomly, and they must not speculate in the thread about who they might try to kill. This is very very important.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

No, whisper. Unless the majority is against it, we should play this night based around the deal. To recap, that is:

neil1113 flips SK --> vig GreyICE

neil1113 flips MG --> vig izakthegoomba

neil1113 flips MD --> vig izakthegoomba, lynch Thomith

neil1113 flips town --> ???
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Why?
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Maruchan »

I go out to dinner and two more pages? Fuck. Now I see why people with lives don't play in more that 2-3 games.

^_^
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Oh and re-reading them, will post comments later
Show
Join Now!

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Please enlighten me to what the deal is, why it was made, and what it's supposed to achieve.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Maruchan »

glowball wrote:I don't like izak's plans on the grounds that it was made by izakscum.

scum can be protown AT TIMES. Never dismiss a well-thought-out plan on the basis of the person making it is possible scum.

Look at it yourself and see if you can find loopholes that benefit the poster if he is scum
Show
Join Now!

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Quilford »

I'm a doc.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Quilford »

Let's lynch actual mafia today, actually:

VOTE: izakthegoomba
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by whispersilk »

No, we are lynching the SK, so that my plan works.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Quilford »

izak's odd hyperbole and extensive theory discussion, as well as fluffing throughout the game makes me think he's scum
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by glowball »

OH MY GOODNESS.

WHISPER! THE DEAL WAS ALREADY MADE AND AGREED UPON.

IF NEIL FLIPS SK-- GREYICE IS GETTING VIGGED
IF NEIL FLIPS GOON-- IZAK IS GETTING VIGGED
IF NEIL FLIPS MAFIA DOCTOR-- IZAK OR THOMITH IS GETTING VIGGED AND THE OTHER LYNCHED???

WHATEVER. I DO NOT KNOW WHY BUT THEY'VE AGREED.

YOUR PLAN NEEDS TO INCLUDE ALL POSSIBLE FLIPS FOR IT TO BE CONSIDERED. DO NOT GO AROUND THREATENING PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR PLAN. ONCE YOUR PLAN IS COMPLETE WITH ALL POSSIBLE FLIPS AND YOU AMEND THE VIG PROTECTS TO THE SCUMMIEST PEOPLE.

I thought about this. The scummiest people should be in charge of protecting the vigs, if the vigs die then obviously that person is scum and this way scum can only kill the scummiest players we have. We keep the most pro town players alive so that scumz cannot try to manipulate or WIFOM down the line in the game. We need the most helpful, useful people here for the long haul. The scummiest people need to be offered up to protect the vigs.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by glowball »

whispersilk wrote:
Plan 1 - If Neil flips SK

This plan will only work if both the vigilantes are legit. If the SK is gone, each vig only needs to be protected by one doctor, because as long as the vigs don't target each other, there will only be one other possible shot fired.

Vigilantes

1) BBMolla
protected by GreyICE
HERE- I propose that I protect BBMolla, because my alignment has been in question thus offering up myself for possible night kill.

2) Quoaroth
protected by Whispersilk
HERE- I propose that VitaminR or Izak protects Quoaroth, I know I was against that but I have had a change of heart

Each vig picks a number randomly and attempts to kill that doctor. If that their kill is successful, then the "protective doctor" is lynched". If they survive, then the "protective doctor" is a real doctor (town or scum). Their target is revealed the next day regardless of the kill going through or not. If both kills do not go through, then the two protective docs are switched to protect the two vigs, and myself and greyice will get put into the pool of docs and we are all switched around. Night 2, the vigs pick two different docs to kill. This continues, with alterations being made each day depending on if the scum choose to kill one of the two docs protecting the vigs. Obv, after night 1, both vigs will be protected by confirmed docs.

Doctors

1)Izak -
protected by Quilford

2)PiggyGal -
protected by Izak

3)VitaminR -
protected by PiggyGal

4)Maruchan -
protected by VitaminR

5)Thomith -
protected by Maruchan

6)glowball -
protected by Thomith

7)Quilford -
protected by glowball

What do you think? This is only if neil flips SK, I'm still working on a plan if he doesn't.

Please point out any flaws.

GreyICe and Whisper can replace myself and whoever we decide is scummier out of izak and vitaminR. This way if I am correct about them being scum then they must forfeit their kill, or out themselves. Now yes scum can WIFOM on this but for that they would virtually have to no kill continuously forfeiting their main power. It is time to turn the scumhunting back on. If by chance I do have it wrong, then scum kill scummy players instead of being able to use them and keep them around until the end to try and fool us.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Where am I threatening anyone?

And I disagree, the vigs need to be protected at all costs, because they will be the towns only method of finding the goons and they confirm doctors. We find the scum by attempting to kill our own docs, not by LETTING THEM KILL OUR VIGS.

And I believe that the entire town should decide what to do, and what not to do, not just two people who made some deal that no one will explain to me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by glowball »

Vigs do not confirm doctors. Mafia could simply choose not to kill the vigs. First things first, let me play this out for you.(Assuming Neil is SK that is still a toss up)

Vig1 is protected by Scummy1
Vig2 is protected by Scummy2

What are you worried about? Them killing the vigs?

GREAT!

Scummy1 kills Vig1
Scummy1 is lynched the very next day SCUM FOUND
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by glowball »

and vigs are not the towns only way of catching scum, you people are really relying on that too much. Vigs can and probably will aim incorrectly once and kill a townie that we vote on. The vigs are an EXTRA kill. Mafia has been won before just through lynching we still outnumber them.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by whispersilk »

That is true, but I think it would be better to do our best to PRESERVE the lives of our vigs for as long as possible. And they do confirm doctors, because if their kill fails, then the person protecting their target is confirmed doc. As I said in the plan tho, that could mean town or scum doc, but the scum doc will probably be the last scum to hunt, as the goons are far easier to find. And, the great thing is, if we keep both vigs alive till the end, and even if the mafia doc evades us right till the end, the vigs will be left with only one player to kill. Scum. To clarify: our vigs need to remain alive as long as possible. So I don't think they should be protected by scummy players.

And btw, I offered myself up to take a hit tonight, because I lurked and thought my towniness was in question.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by whispersilk »

EBWOP: If a vig should hit a townie, then that is no biggie. Don't you get that having the doc train set up means that if a townie dies from a vig shot, the person responsible for protecting him is scum, and gets lynched. So yes, vigs might kill a townie, but if they do, it means we caught scum. So max times a townie dies at the hands of a vig = twice. That is not a big price to pay imo.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by glowball »

But see how you contradict the plan. Vigs CAN confirm doctors if we have vigs target someone that someone else is protecting. We aren't. The vigs will kill a chosen person every night and no one is to protect that person, that is the point of nominating vig bait.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by glowball »

whispersilk wrote:EBWOP: If a vig should hit a townie, then that is no biggie. Don't you get that having the doc train set up means that if a townie dies from a vig shot, the person responsible for protecting him is scum, and gets lynched. So yes, vigs might kill a townie, but if they do, it means we caught scum. So max times a townie dies at the hands of a vig = twice. That is not a big price to pay imo.

NO VIGS ARE NOT SHOOTING FROM THE DOC TRAIN. I was under the impression we were directing Vig Kills? That is the plan. We direct them to scum, they shoot. No one protects vig bait.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by whispersilk »

What on earth are you talking about? My plan is about vigs targeting people that are supposed to be being protected? Why the hell target a person that is not being protected. That is the easiest way to kill off all our docs and find out nothing in the process.

Do you actually understand my plan?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by glowball »

OMG. That is the first problem, we are talking about 2 different things.

I WILL NEVER agree to a plan that has the vigs willfully killing townies to figure out if the person protecting them is scum. VIGS AIM FOR SCUM... we leave scummy players unprotected. If your plan goes against that, then I am against your plan.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by whispersilk »

That would be great if we knew right now who all three scum are, but we don't. We don't direct the vigs to a target. We let them randomly pick two docs to kill. If they are being protected by a real doc, then their target won't die. If their target dies, then we found scum.

Obv, the vigs should pick those they feel are scummiest from the doc train, but they should not tell us who,
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by whispersilk »

I don't think you get my plan, lol.

Return to “Completed Open Games”