New York 138: OxyMoron Mafia :: Game Over!

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Vifam »

A few things, I'll explain later, hopefully after a Joh lynch.
ok
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by redFF »

i demand you to explain now its anti town to withhold information/analysis. plus u might die that night.
Xeras
Xeras
Goon
Xeras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Xeras »

Well, I guess I am playing, even though I said I wanted to out. But then again I don't want to have a dropped game on my record, so I am back, if it is okay.
Town 5-2
Mafia 2-0
Overall 7-2
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Johhog »

projectmatt wrote:Your case on Vifam: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3305808

It's fine to go "ok, I will log off for fifteen minutes to prove it. Watch me." You just sounded completely SET to prove a point. That's all.

I don't think it was trolling, I just thought you were scum trying to stir up hell.

A policy vote leads to a policy lynch. A policy lynch requires policy votes. I see them as almost the same and about equally scummy. Get it?

All of the "town" things you do have scum motivation to them. That's what I'm pointing out. Do you understand it?

Ah, I'll have to admit that you're right. I completely forgot that case. And yeah, of course I wanted to prove it? I don't see what you're on about here.
And trolling wtf? Reaction testing is NOT trolling. Everything I've done in this game have a reason. I get what you mean with policy votes but sorry to say it, you're wrong. A vote is not a lynch. And I can agree that they're anti-town, but they're never scummy. Policy is policy, meaning I would do the same as scum or town. No things I've done has a scum motivation. I suppose I could be extremely intelligent scum playing a whole new scumgame which no one have tested before, but nah. :roll:

C'mon now Matt, you can do better than this.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:21 am

Post by mastin2 »

This game really needs my love. I was wise to note I was busy, but it was more-so than I had anticipated. Not that it apparently matters, since nobody has PM'd me about my absence. (It's kinda sad. Having that feeling. That you could not post for a week. That you could fade off the site. And that nobody would notice or care. That's what this game makes me feel like.)

But, hey. After I get some sleep (5:20 AM, and I've been up for 20 hours now), I don't think I'll have anything tomorrow.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Hoppster »

mastin2 wrote:This game really needs my love. I was wise to note I was busy, but it was more-so than I had anticipated. Not that it apparently matters, since nobody has PM'd me about my absence. (It's kinda sad. Having that feeling. That you could not post for a week. That you could fade off the site. And that nobody would notice or care. That's what this game makes me feel like.)

I was actually just thinking of requesting a prod on you (as you yourself mentioned that you wanted to be prodded). :P

@ Mod: Please prod the people who haven't posted since game re-opening

Back to srs bsns, while projectmatt and Vifam are undoubtedly coming out of this Johhog situation looking better than Johhog (in more ways than one), I'm satisfied that DavidX remains a much better lynch. While Johhog's reaction to matt isn't dissimilar to what I would expect from scum flailing in the face of confrontation (with a hint of 'scum-caught-for-wrong-reasons'), Johhog has been at least somewhat productive. DavidX is happily wallowing in his own uselessness.

Johhog wrote:And trolling wtf? Reaction testing is NOT trolling. Everything I've done in this game have a reason. I get what you mean with policy votes but sorry to say it, you're wrong. A vote is not a lynch. And I can agree that they're anti-town, but they're never scummy. Policy is policy, meaning I would do the same as scum or town. No things I've done has a scum motivation. I suppose I could be extremely intelligent scum playing a whole new scumgame which no one have tested before, but nah. :roll:

Don't be stupid. Anything at all has several possible scum motives behind it. Take for instance your vote on DavidX:

The vote you made for DavidX could be to get a mislynch. It could be to get town-cred (ie. a bus). It could be to try and deflect attention of you. It could be to try to look town through scum-hunting. It could be to distance from a scumbuddy.

This is just one of several things you have done this game. Every action has possible scum-motivation behind it.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:58 am

Post by redFF »

mastin2 wrote:This game really needs my love. I was wise to note I was busy, but it was more-so than I had anticipated. Not that it apparently matters, since nobody has PM'd me about my absence. (It's kinda sad. Having that feeling. That you could not post for a week. That you could fade off the site. And that nobody would notice or care. That's what this game makes me feel like.)

But, hey. After I get some sleep (5:20 AM, and I've been up for 20 hours now), I don't think I'll have anything tomorrow.

wtf is this post. You literally said nothing here, just made excuses for inactivity. I'd like to see you start contributing soon since you are apparently a well regarded player here.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 am

Post by projectmatt »

Johhog wrote:
projectmatt wrote:Your case on Vifam: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3305808

It's fine to go "ok, I will log off for fifteen minutes to prove it. Watch me." You just sounded completely SET to prove a point. That's all.

I don't think it was trolling, I just thought you were scum trying to stir up hell.

A policy vote leads to a policy lynch. A policy lynch requires policy votes. I see them as almost the same and about equally scummy. Get it?

All of the "town" things you do have scum motivation to them. That's what I'm pointing out. Do you understand it?

Ah, I'll have to admit that you're right. I completely forgot that case. And yeah, of course I wanted to prove it? I don't see what you're on about here.
And trolling wtf? Reaction testing is NOT trolling. Everything I've done in this game have a reason. I get what you mean with policy votes but sorry to say it, you're wrong. A vote is not a lynch. And I can agree that they're anti-town, but they're never scummy. Policy is policy, meaning I would do the same as scum or town. No things I've done has a scum motivation. I suppose I could be extremely intelligent scum playing a whole new scumgame which no one have tested before, but nah. :roll:

C'mon now Matt, you can do better than this.

What I'm trying to say is that your general reactions for trying to prove that you in fact were not looking at the thread appeared to be over reactions. I can find where you did it and get some quotes if you so desire, I suppose.

I just said you weren't trolling. Also, policy is policy and I don't know whether or not to believe you do it as town or scum. I'm saying that it should be something that scum do because it's scum-motivated and anti-town. Understand?

Everything any player does has scum motivation or town motivation. It's your job to decide which one it is.

@Mastin, can you explain to me what you were looking for specifically in those questions a while back?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am going on V/LA until Monday. Thank you.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:50 am

Post by redFF »

for reasons i cant go into, i really really really think davidxanatos is town, based on something i cannot talk about, but im sure vifam knows about it, but i can't talk about it, but i think xanatos is town.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Johhog »

redFF wrote:for reasons i cant go into, i really really really think davidxanatos is town, based on something i cannot talk about, but im sure vifam knows about it, but i can't talk about it, but i think xanatos is town.

"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 am

Post by projectmatt »

John. Do my explanations make sense to you now?

Red, WHAT? If you can't even tell us why, why did you bother posting that? Why can't you tell us? Come on. Work with me here.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Johhog »

Yeah, I get what you mean but tbh they're waaay too generic to make sense as accusations towards me, so I don't really know what to answer.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 am

Post by redFF »

Johhog wrote:Yeah, I get what you mean but tbh they're waaay too generic to make sense as accusations towards me, so I don't really know what to answer.

Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Johhog »

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:04 am

Post by redFF »

Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Johhog »

bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Sorry guys, I haven't had time for any of my games lately, but will catch up as soon as I can.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by Empking »

I'm ready to call X town.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Post by Johhog »

Xanatos? Why?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1019, Johhog wrote:Xanatos? Why?

Red.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Johhog »

Nah. I
think
there's a scum on my wagon, and I think he's the one.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by Johhog »

EBWOP: Oh, you mean that Xanatos is town based on what Red said. I was talking about Red in my last post.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1021, Johhog wrote:Nah. I
think
there's a scum on my wagon, and I think [Red]'s the one.

So my edit is right, right?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by Johhog »

What? Sorry, I'm not with you here, what do you mean?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”