Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 am

Post by AurorusVox »

AurorusVox wrote:
Wraith wrote:Hey guys, I'm going to end up very lurky until this week is out, as I'm pretty much doing 12-hour work days until then.

Sure, but why no vote?

[...]

Vote: Zajnet

Having a reason to vote and voting elsewhere (twice) for RVS is worse than not voting at all.

^The reason I found Wraith scummy.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Fate »

FATE BRIGADE, WE ARE LYNCHING CSL TODAY INSTEAD. HE HAS SHOWN HIS INTENTIONS TO COAST AS HARD AS HE CAN AS SCUM WHILE I LYNCH XVART. I HAVE GIVEN YOU PLENTY OF CONTENT AND PRESSURE ON XVART, DO NOT FORGET HIM NOR HIS SOFTCLAIM TOMORROW. REMEMBER HOW WE FOUGHT TODAY AND THOSE WHO STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING.

CHAAAARGGEEEEE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Timeater »

replace out
watch for the eggshells
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Slaxx »

lolragequitfromanothergamehowmature

Alright, I'll PM my usual list.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Slaxx »

Magua replaces Timeater.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am

Post by xvart »

Fate, 299 wrote:Xvart... ill give you a pass this time and ONLY this time because you used area tags and really seem to give a damn.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CSL

He seriously can't be allowed to live after his last post.
Oh no you don't. You don't come in out of the blue with your shit case and champion it for pages and then drop it. If you're going to champion that shitcase you better be ready to see it through. What? Are you disappointed that I didn't immediately come back after you posted your case and call you scum so you could go "LOL FLAILING SCUMZ" and then get everyone to jump on board? I'm not going to be the person you spent pages attempting to discredit without even responding to how shitty your case actually was just so you can try and get me lynched another day. Lynch me today or admit your case sucks and shut your mouth.

You couldn't possibly be the third scum member could you? Would you be that obvious? This whole time I've been trying to figure out if there was scum motivation behind that case or if it was just misguided Fate going spastic; but why you picked me out of the blue to pull some nonsense "LOL SCUM PUBLICLY HUNTING MISLYNCHES" case is beyond me; unless you were trying to silence me or discredit me or distract the town. Is that why you added to your case that I'm scum because I didn't immediately mount an offense on you? Did it make you sad that I didn't fall into your little plan? I think you were trying to paint me into a corner hoping I went off the deep end like just another chump to dig my own grave; but I'm not just another chump who automatically thinks that someone attacking me must be scum.

I was 50/50 with being scum up until you backed off like you did. You unvoting me like that almost seals the deal for me in regard to you being scum.

And I just have to add that hunting for mislynches is the most atrocious thing I've heard considering the focus I've had on the people I suspect.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Magua »

Hai guiz.

Heading out the door now, just read this current page. Reads so far:

Scum: Regfan

Will read the rest of the game tomorrow.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Fate »

Uh...
Wait.

So I'm scum who, so close yo your mislynch, UNtunneled and voted elsewhere?

LOLWHAT?

The fuck are you on Xvart?

Hunting mislynches IS scumtastic, and you won't live to endgame if I can help it.

BUT there's no way I'm lynching you over the devoid of content CSL. You should be happy about this not turn full retard
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Fate »

The only part of my case ill adit was bad was where I accidentally misrepped you. I let it stand for a few pages to see peoples rreaction to it, and you know the BEST reaction? CSL. He buddied up to me and was like "Fates point is valid" and shit, when it clearly WASNT.

THAT'S why I unvoted you, THAT'S why I switched onto CSL. So pull your head out of your ass and vote real scum with me.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Hai guiz. Heading out the door now, just read this current page. Reads so far: Scum: Regfan. Will read the rest of the game tomorrow.

Who invited this creep?
At least don't buss me this early.
I'll be catching up properly this afternoon when all fathers day crap is out of the way, race you to be fully caught up?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Votecount 1.09

xvart(4)
: Aurorusvox, Regfan, CSL, Magua
Wraith(3)
: Zajnet, Diddin, Gaoth,
Nicodemus(3)
: Hinduragi, Palisade, Wraith
CSL(2)
: Nicodemus, Fate
palisade(1)
: xvart
Gaoth(0)
:
AurorusVox(0)
:
Regfan(0)
:
Magua(0)
:
diddin(0)
:
Zajnet(0)
:
Hinduragi(0)
:
Fate(0)
:
Not Voting:

7 is a majority.
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-09-07 20:00:00)
Nicodemus has been prodded.
Palisade has been prodded.
Gaoth is on V/LA until 9/05.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 307, Fate wrote:Uh...
Wait.

So I'm scum who, so close yo your mislynch, UNtunneled and voted elsewhere?
I admit that you being scum is highly circumstantial and I only brought it up at this time because of your unvote while "saving" my lynch for another day. It is not something I'm interested in pursuing without some flips first.

In post 307, Fate wrote:Hunting mislynches IS scumtastic, and you won't live to endgame if I can help it.

BUT there's no way I'm lynching you over the devoid of content CSL. You should be happy about this not turn full retard
If you won't let me live until endgame you might as well finish what you started while my wagon is still hot. If you want to be lynching void of content players how about this void of content player who is also a liar?

In post 308, Fate wrote:The only part of my case ill adit was bad was where I accidentally misrepped you. I let it stand for a few pages to see peoples rreaction to it, and you know the BEST reaction? CSL. He buddied up to me and was like "Fates point is valid" and shit, when it clearly WASNT.

THAT'S why I unvoted you, THAT'S why I switched onto CSL. So pull your head out of your ass and vote real scum with me.
There are plenty of other reasons you were spouting off for my lynch other than the singular misrep to which you are referring. I wouldn't think that one admitted flawed portion of your case would undermine the entirety of your case to warrant an unvote.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by diddin »

In post 301, Fate wrote:
FATE BRIGADE, WE ARE LYNCHING CSL TODAY INSTEAD. HE HAS SHOWN HIS INTENTIONS TO COAST AS HARD AS HE CAN AS SCUM WHILE I LYNCH XVART. I HAVE GIVEN YOU PLENTY OF CONTENT AND PRESSURE ON XVART, DO NOT FORGET HIM NOR HIS SOFTCLAIM TOMORROW. REMEMBER HOW WE FOUGHT TODAY AND THOSE WHO STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING.

CHAAAARGGEEEEE

THIS IS THE BEST GIFT A BOY COULD GET
Unvote, Vote: CSL

Not much else to say about this game. Xvart could be scum, but I don't think he's a good D1 lynch. Pally's PR is obviously fake and he needs to stop it now.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Xvart, Palisade has claimed cop. Thats it. PERIOD. WE'll see what happens later on what results he gets etc. etc. He's not for D1.

And I'm you'll be NK'd and one point or another, I didn't mean I'd LYNCH you before LyLo. And the more you talk like that hte more and more I think you're town anyway so yeah >_>

I don't know what you mean by the third line, clearly you aren't paying attention. The flaw in my case on you is NOT what caused me to unvote, I had seen that flaw ever since you first pointed it out to me, ut I kept quiet about it to see how others would treat it. CSL's SHEEPING and AGREEING with my flawed point IS what caused me to unvote. Aka CSL acting scummy as fuck in a manner that is indicative of him scum -> you town is what caused me to re-think.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Fate, I will follow you onto xvart-Wraith-Zajnet. Those are the only people I'm voting for today.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 am

Post by Zajnet »

So I was going to post about whether I thought we should lynch Wraith or CSL today. Then I realized something.

@AurorusVox: You got some explaining to do.

In post 155, AurorusVox wrote:Hindu, you're correct.
Wraith is one of them. Zajnet is another.

Third could be ???

Wraith I'm sure on: just look at how many people ON THAT VERY LIST are saying "oh, Wraith is scummy but I won't vote him, I'll vote SOMEONE ELSE"

Nico has him as third scummiest. He votes CSL.
Zajnet calls him scum. He votes CSL.
Diddin "could" vote Wraith. He votes CSL.
CSL doesn't mention Wraith yet (>_>) and Pallisade is just lol.

Add Timeaster changing off Wraith to get on Nico
Fate voting him then loldropping it with Wraith's excuse post
Gaoth saying Wraith is scum but voting Nico

xvart gets off Wraith too (agree xvart is town, his hop off is the most protown one so far)
And now you're teasing me and saying he's scum but not voting for him...

Guarantee Wraith is scum since almost all of those interactions stink and he's at the centre of it all.

Thanks for the colossal misrep. It will keep me from getting NKd because otherwise I might be the towniest damn person here.

In post 102, Zajnet wrote:Calling Wraith scum for declaring V/LA and posting elsewhere is just lazy scumhunting.

I don't like how CSL is lurking and whatnot. I don't know if I've ever even played a game with him, but from his modding and general posting elsewhere, lurking doesn't sit right with me. I also don't like his "preliminary gut read" on Fate and his vote on SaM.

In post 103, Zajnet wrote:EBWODP: Forgot to

VOTE: CSL

==============

Been thinking about it for a minute, and I can understand where your mistake might have come from. I don't think it was an intentional misrep, but a misreading caused by the unbelievably ambiguous nature of American English.

Calling Wraith scum for declaring V/LA and posting elsewhere is just lazy scumhunting.

I see where you might think that I'm saying that I'm calling Wraith scum for reasons, but actually, if you read carefully, you'll notice that I'm actually saying that Fate is lazy in his scumhunting of Wraith. I don't find Wraith scummy until several days later, after my V/LA.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 am

Post by Fate »

In post 314, AurorusVox wrote:Fate, I will follow you onto xvart-Wraith-Zajnet. Those are the only people I'm voting for today.

You want CSL around at LyLo?

Don't be an enemy of freedom, AV.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Let's get this started off with one main point everyone should know: there is such a thing as town flailing and scum flailing.

A CSL vote is something I can go for. I was thinking of switching to him when I read up before heading to work.
Vote: CSL

Don't get me wrong, though. NICO NEEDS A VIG. If the guy becomes active out of nowhere, we're quicklynching the fuck out of him. No questions asked.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 301, Fate wrote:
FATE BRIGADE, WE...

I'm not part of this shit, though. I work with Fate, not under him.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Fate »

Awww swallow your pride HINDU

YOU CAN BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREATER THAN YOURSELF

ACCEPT YOUR FATE
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Fate wrote:
FATE BRIGADE, WE ARE LYNCHING CSL TODAY INSTEAD.

yessssssss

Confirm vote: CSL
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Palisade »

UNVOTE: Regfan:

UNVOTE: Qraith,
VOTE: Nicidemus,
UNVOTE: Diddi,
UNVOTE: Refan;
VOTE: Zajner,
UNVOTE: Gapth,
UNVOTE: Sraith,
VOTE: Micodemus.

VOTE: Xvart[/unvote]:

Unvote: Wraith
Vote: Aurorus
Unvote: Gaoth
Vote:
Vote: Nico

UNVOTE: Regfan

VOTE: Nixodemus,
UNVOTE: Gaith,
VOTE: Nicode,us.

UNVOTE: R3gfan,
VOTE: AurorusCox.

UNVOTE: Oalisade,
VOTE: Nicpdemus,
UNVOTE: Magi-dcience,
VOTE: Zajneg.

VOTE: Nicodemus.
Unvote, VOTE: Zajnet.
Unvote, VOTE: Xvart, Unvote.
VOTE: AurorusVox.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Wraith has been prodded.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Regfan »

I haven't had a chance to read the case on AV nor the walls back and forth and will do so when I get home from a poker tournament tonight but this CSL wagon needs to die, he's very likely just bad-town though I do want to hear his explanation for his Nico vote to Nico town-read in the space of two of his posts. I'm nowhere near as confident on my Xvart-scum read at the moment and I'm starting to get some slight town-vibes from Zajnets recent posting.

@ Twistedspoon -
I just spent twenty minutes attempting to decode that message with no luck and it's becoming frustrating. I don't care what Mastin attempted to drum into your head or what you thought would be a lolfun fake claim but the fake posting restriction needs to come to an end, it'e legit pissing me of now.

Xvart wrote: The obvious scum motivation is that as scum Palisade would have recognized, even without votes, that people were seriously questioning the fake restriction. They probably didn't know about Slaxx hating post restrictions when they did it and when everyone starts talking about scum lying the obvious thought process is "I'm going to get lynched sometime, I can either hopefully cut this by claiming cop even though there is no tangible pressure if there isn't a cop in this game or at the least I can get the real cop to counterclaim."

Are you seriously attempting to imply that Palisade-scum claimed cop in hope to out the legitimate cop and trade themselves 1v1 because people suspected their posting restriction was fake in a mini where it's 3 scum maximum? There was minimal danger of them being lynched EVEN when their posting restriction wasn't being believed, the amount of other players suspected wouldn't have made claiming cop as mafia ideal nor likely. Is it stupid to claim, yes. Does them claiming mean that they're mafia, fuck no. Seriously read through Mastins games if you want to look at stupid claiming, attempting to continuously push that their claim makes them mafia is stupid. We're not testing a cop claim D1, not happening and you need to stop attempting to push it.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Wraith »

FUCK weekends, time flies.

I can't really understand what Palisade's trying to say this time.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”