Bastardmind of Sin - GAME OVER

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Bastardmind of Sin (6/29) - Day 8, WHO IS THE FUCKING MOLE?

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Day 8
Deadline:
Thursday, December 15th, 6:00 PM CST

Narrator:
None

Past Narrators: StevieT92 (ousted Day 1), CJMiller (ousted Day 1), 65536 (served Day 1), PeregrineV (served Day 2), 65536 (served Day 3), PeregrineV (served Day 4), Whiskers (ousted Day 5), 65536 (served Day 5), PeregrineV (served Day 6)

Players (6/29):
  1. samantha97 (replacing Took Weerz (Medicated Lain/Tripmywire hydra) - Mr. Pink
  2. Chronopie - Mr. Orange
  3. Benmage
    - Mr. Brown
  4. PeregrineV
    - Mr. Blue
  5. SSF352 (replacing WianaotBrriarNod) - Mr. Blonde
  6. Bogre
    - Mr. White

Perished (22/29)
  1. CJMiller, Pyramid Head, Scum By Association, Lynched Day 1 by Hungry, Hungry Hippos

2. implosion, Box of Kleenex, Martyr, Killed Night 1 by Disintegration

3. Furcolow, ????, ????, Killed Night 1 by Stabbing

4. Surye, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Warp Machine, Killed Day 2 by Explosion

5. The Lich King (ant_to_the_max/mb53 hydra), Dr. Teeth, Kidnapper, Killed Day 2 by Explosion

No Deaths Night 3

6. AurorusVox, Swedish Chef, Explosive Cultist, Killed Day 3 by SPLAT!

7. manho, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by Poisoning

8. IAmAlwaysMafia, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by Poisoning

9. GhostWriter, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by Poisoning

10. SleepyKrew, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Nexus, Lynched Day 3 by Motherfucking Ottercocks

11. creampuffeater, Beaker, Cowardly Doctor, Killed Night 3 by BOOMBOOMPOW

12. izakthegooma (replacing NoodleGoomba (Maruchan/izakthegoomba hydra)), Beauregard, Mad Monk, Killed Night 3 by BOOMSHAKALAKA

13. StevieT92, Link Hogthrob, Psychotic Shuffler, Killed Night 3 by ISAIDABOOMBOOMBOOM...LEMMEHEARYOUSAYWAYO

14. Whiskers (replacing projectmatt), Rowlf the Dog, Captain Veto, Killed Night 3 by WAYO

15. vezokpiraka, Miss Piggy, Captain Planet, Killed Day 4 by Poisioning

16. Toon Fighter, Statler, Bulletproof Ability Reducer, Lynched Day 4 by Suffocation

17. Oversoul (replacing animorpherv1), Fozzie Bear, Al'Qaeda Cell Leader, Killed Night 4 by Chuck Norris' Oncoming Train of Thought

18. Porochaz (replacing Vifam), Scooter, Cake or Death? Cultist, Killed Night 4 because he is no longer on the list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live

19. singersigner (replacing Panacea (replacing Hayker)), Waldorf, Vote Switch, Lynched Day 5

No Deaths Night 5

20. Paranoid Daycop (dramonic/SensFan hydra), Marvin Suggs, CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME, Killed Day 6 by BOOMERANG FISH

21. 65536 (monk/tarsonisocelot hydra), Pops, Virus Cultist, Killed night 6 by Heart Attack

22. Wraith, Sgt. Floyd Pepper, Secret Agent Cult, Lynched Day 7 by Unexpected Suicide

No Deaths Night 7

Punished (5/29)
  1. Sun and Moon (Amrun/CSL hydra), Sweetums, Purple Chu Jelly, Modkilled Night 2 for being a terrible hydra

2. Furcolow, ???, ??? has been Modkilled Day 3 for not following Rule #2.9
  3. David Xanatos (replacing Friend), Kermit the Frog, ORLY Owl Cultist, Modkilled Day 3 for wasting an information role

4. Whiskers II (replacing Espeonage), Rizzo the Rat, Slutty Cheerleader, Modkilled Night 5 for using a woman's weapon

5. T-Bone, Animal, Scum By Association, Modkilled Night 6 for not tasting delicious.

Escaped (1/29)
  1. Primate, Zoot, Changeling, Won Day 4 and Exited the Game

TV Heads (1/29)
  1. vezokpiraka
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 61 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm

As you know by now, you have all been captured for Dr. Horrible's experiments. When you enter the common area, you find yourself trapped in a glass cubicle. As you look around, you see 32 other people trapped similarly. Exploring your surroundings, you find a chair with a controller panel listing the aliases of each person. The speaker system comes to life as the announcer explains your predicament. "Good morning, everyone! I see most of you have figured out how to get to the common area by now. The panel you see in front of you implements a voting mechanism by which you can select one from among you to be obliterated each day. Once someone has been selected for obliteration, that will end the ACTIVE phase and begin the SHENANIGANS phase, where you can test out your new abilities. Let the games begin!"
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Game Rules:

Disclaimer:

This is a bastard game, and all rules are subject to change. You have been warned, so be vigilant or be screwed. I reserve the right to punish players whenever I want, however I want, and for any reason I deem necessary.

Gameplay:

1. You may not post Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind.
  2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. Players with roles allowing communication may only communicate outside the thread during times specified by their Role PM.
  3. Mafia games sometimes start with the Night phase. However, in order for all players to play at least one game day, this game will start with a Day phase. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
  4. The games at mafiascum.net typically do not have a posting requirement. As a general rule, however, you should aim for one post every 48 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:

1. A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
  2. Once you have reached a simple majority, no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.
  3. Please submit votes as:
    Vote: PlayerName
    . Votes will NOT be counted otherwise!
  4. Please submit vote revocations as either
    Unvote: PlayerName
    or
    Unvote
    If you do not unvote, your new vote will NOT be counted!

5. You may
    Vote: No Lynch
    - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  6. Each Day phase will last no longer than
    4 weeks
    . Deadlines are subject to the Helios mechanic. At deadline, ½ the original number of votes will be required for a lynch to occur. In case of a tie, the person who first received the required number of votes will be lynched. If this number is not met, a No Lynch will occur.
  7. Each Night phase will last no longer than
    3 days
    , long enough to allow mafia to discuss strategy and choose who to kill. If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline, no choice will be made.
  8. Once a player is lynched, the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; the lynched player may not post during twilight but all other living players may continue to post.
  9. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post, except for a brief “Bah!”-type post.

Miscellaneous:

1. Robust cryptographyand steganography are not allowed in my games. No invisible/small text is allowed, either.
    Additionally, blue text is not allowed, as that is the color I will be using to note mod comments if I have to edit player posts for any reason (rule-breaking, quote tags, etc).

2. Please play to the integrity of the game. If it's something that could be seen as a game-breaker (such as posting confirmable role PM information, explicitly quoting your role PM word-for-word, stating abilities word for word, posting screenshots, posting role PM pictures, mass-claiming UPick names, etc.), it's seen as a modkillable offense.
  3. Do not discuss the game with any players outside this thread, unless you are specifically given permission to do so.
  4. Do not post potentially game-relevant information (such as claims) during the pre-game phase.
  5. If you have an issue/problem with the game beyond anything related to the vote count, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
  6. Questions/requests for the Mod may be posted in-thread.
    Please bold all requests so that I don’t miss them.

7. During each CHUCK NORRIS phase, every player must post one Chuck Norris joke that has not yet been posted in the game thread. Failure to do so will result in a roundhouse kick to the FACE.
  8. Terminology and answers to common questions can usually be found by a perusal of the
    Mafiascum.net Wiki
    . If you can't find the answer to a question, feel free to ask!
  9. Prods of missing players will be issued upon request or as I see fit. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  10. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread.
    Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game, and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.

Deadline Mechanic:
Helios

The deadline mechanic, Helios, affects the length of each day, and the deadlines will change according to this mechanic. All players have been assigned a value between 3 and -3. Any time a player dies, the deadline for the day will be reduced by their value. Thus, some players will lengthen the deadline, whereas others will shorten it.

Sample Role PMs:

Each role pm contains the same main elements which comprise the important non-flavor details.

Townie Role PM wrote:Description of the role

Picture of the role

Rolename:
Mr. McTownie

Ability Name:
Towntacular

Restrictions: None

Alignment/Win Condition:
Town - Win when all anti-town factions are dead.

Partners:
None

QT:
None

All mafia groups have the innate ability to perform a factional kill, which can be assigned to any member of the mafia unless otherwise stated.

Mafia Role PM wrote:Description of the role

Picture of the role

Rolename:
Mr. Mafia

Ability Name:
Scumtacular

Restrictions: None

Alignment/Win Condition:
Mafia - Win when you control an irrevocable majority of the town.

Partners:
Mith, JEEP, and Kison

QT:
LINK

Narrator:

After the start of each day, the first player to volunteer
in-thread
to handle all vote counts for the day will receive a second vote that day. They will become my narrator, and all vote counts must use the following format:

Sample Vote Count, taken from Fall of the Matrix wrote:
Vote Count #1:

mozamis (3) - (HezLucky, Kison, MrBuddyLee)
vezokpiraka (3) - (SensFan, DeathNote, Surye)
DeathNote (3) - (AGar, LlamaFluff, Toon Fighter)

Primate (2) - (BrianMcQueso, creampuffeater)
ToonFighter (1) - (Amrun)
SensFan (1) - (Primate)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Whenever a vote count is posted, the mod must be PMed so that he can make any necessary changes due to possible special voting mechanics. Once edited by the mod, future vote counts are to be based off the edited version. Vote counts must be made at least every 48 hours or every 3 pages, whichever comes first. However, the Narrator role does not have to make more than 1 VC every 12 hours. The 3 page limit still exists, but only if it takes more than a 12 hour period to get through those 3 pages.

If at any point the Narrator posts an incorrect vote count (not counting mod-influenced mechanics), fails to post a vote count on time, or fails to follow the mandatory formatting (including incrementing the vote count number), other players may pm the mod to point out their mistake. The first player to do so will take over the Narrator position for the rest of the day, gaining the extra vote that comes with it. However, if the Narrator makes a mistake and catches themselves, they can PM me explaining what the mistake was. If I receive such a PM from the Narrator before anyone else reports them by PM, they get to keep their job.

No player can serve as Narrator for two days in a row. If replaced as a Narrator, that player cannot hold the position again for the entirety of the game.

Other narrator notes:

- Vote counts increment sequentially by integers, starting with one. The sequence does not reset each day.
- Players must be ordered in decreasing sequence so that the player(s) with the most votes appears at the top in red, and the player(s) with the least votes are at the bottom.
- The vote count title must be size 150.
- All vote counts must be contained in separate posts. No other information may be included in that post.
- All post restrictions are lifted for official vote count posts. All other posts made by the Narrator must follow their PR, if they have one.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Day 1 will start when at least 28 players have confirmed.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 pm

1) As long as you don't quote something directly, breadcrumbing is fine.
2) Yes.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 pm

In post 103, NoodleGoomba wrote:
@Mos, the rules stated it was modkillable to massclaim your upick names.

Does this mean to massclaim the upick name yo uHAVE, or since it seems the upick names were shuffled, if we all claimed the upick name we sent to you, would that be allowed?

~Noodle

Not at this time, no.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 am

It seems that all but 4 players have at least checked in. However, not all of them confirmed correctly.

For trying to subvert the required /confirm message in some manner, the following players will be voting themselves for the next week:

Furcolow
T-Bone
projectmatt (I was tempted to be lenient until I realized that you used \ instead of / the second time around)
Chronopie
Espeonage
GhostWriter
Took Weerz
vezokpiraka
animorpherv1
manho
Primate
Toon Fighter

For failing to confirm via thread, the following players will be voting themselves for the next week:

Surye
WianaotBrriarNod
Vifam
Hayker

For posting a claim before Day 1 starts, the following players will lose any and all abilities (whether passive or active) for the next ACTIVE/SHENANIGANS phase:

SleepyKrew
Paranoid Daycop
vezokpiraka
IAmAlwaysMafia

The lights on your panels light up as the speaker comes live again.

"Let the first ACTIVE phase begin!"

It is now Day 1. With 33 alive, it takes 17 to lynch. The deadline for Day 1 is
Tuesday, October 4th, 5:00 PM CST

Now accepting applications for Narrator.
The Narrator's extra vote exists outside of any punishments the player may have occurred up to this point.

Vote Count #1:

Furcolow (1) - (Furcolow)
T-Bone (1) - (T-Bone)
projectmatt (1) - (projectmatt)
Chronopie (1) - (Chronopie)
Espeonage (1) - (Espeonage)
GhostWriter (1) - (GhostWriter)
Took Weerz (1) - (Took Weerz)
vezokpiraka (1) - (vezokpiraka)
animorpherv1 (1) - (animorpherv1)
manho (1) - (manho)
Primate (1) - (Primate)
Toon Fighter (1) - (Toon Fighter)
Surye (1) - (Surye)
WianaotBrriarNod (1) - (WianaotBrriarNod)
Vifam (1) - (Vifam)
Hayker (1) - (Hayker)

With 33 alive, it takes 17 to lynch
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #161 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 am

@Bogre: Oh snap, bastard modding in a bastard game? Say it ain't so!

@AurorusVox: Sure.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 am

Who wants to be narrator? *dangles carrot*
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

In post 204, SleepyKrew wrote:
Mod,
When a rule is changed, is the change publically announced?

If I said yes, would you believe me?

In post 212, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 210, T-Bone wrote:Oh shit you screwed up the count, now the mod is gonna put you down.

I wish we all had our votes though, gonna make our day 1 pretty awful.

No I didn't, some people's votes are stuck on themselves.

Well, you didn't follow the correct formatting and you have some people listed twice. But it's a good first effort. Since no one wants to report you on this one, I'll give you a chance to get it right with the next VC.

I've fixed the formatting in VC #2 so that you can just copy it next time you post a VC. Also, anyone with multiple votes should be listed for each vote they place, even if it's on the same person. This includes the Narrator vote.

In post 221, Benmage wrote:I was under the impression. The narrator volunteer claims
inthread
each day. Then they PM vote counts to the mod BEFORE posting them inthread. The mod PMS back with the modifications..and then the narrator posts that modified VC.

No?

Incorrect.

In post 213, SleepyKrew wrote:Nevermind, you have to PM the mod and point it out.
mod,
Any special rule about spamming to fuck the Narrator over?

I would prefer you didn't, or I might have to take extreme measures to stop it. The narrator mechanic is supposed to be a slightly bastardy but still fun addition to the game. Don't abuse it.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #278 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 pm

In post 225, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 224, Mastermind of Sin wrote:

Well, you didn't follow the correct formatting and you have some people listed twice. But it's a good first effort. Since no one wants to report you on this one, I'll give you a chance to get it right with the next VC.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Also you missed Ghostwriter's vote of Lich King by proxy, so there should be two people with 3 votes.

GhostWriter can't change his vote. He incurred an infraction during the confirmation phase. Thus, he can only vote for himself at this time.

Also, because it seems some people haven't read properly, I'll be nice and quote this part once:

Rules wrote:
Disclaimer:

This is a bastard game, and
all rules are subject to change
. You have been warned, so
be vigilant or be screwed
. I reserve the right to punish players whenever I want, however I want, and
for any reason
I deem necessary.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #286 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 pm

In post 280, StevieT92 wrote:I was unaware that Vezok had a history of being crappy at mafia. For that reason I will
unvote
. I do not really support policy lynches or any sort of meta like that at all, so unless I start getting a real scum read off of Vezok I'm not for lynching him.

I don't like Furculow's posting, he has voted for three people already I believe and not given reasons for voting or unvoting once. Also his insistence on a cult is idiotic, MoS could've taken the flavor you given him and twisted it into anything. however, he did claim an investigative role which makes him not the best target for D1.

@MoS, yeah he can't change HIS vote, but can't he change AV's vote? you let him proxy it.

Since AV officially declared his vote to be proxied to GW's, then AV is voting GW as well.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #406 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:37 pm

If you're lucky, you *might* get them back at the end of SHENANIGANS.

In other news, I have decided to modify the Narrator rules slightly. If the Narrator makes a mistake and catches themselves, they can PM me explaining what the mistake was. If I receive such a PM from the Narrator before anyone else reports them by PM, they get to keep their job.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #412 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm

In post 408, SleepyKrew wrote:
The post telling us that we lost our powers said we'd get them back after one pha- oh right. Bastard.

You're learning, young
padawan
sucker.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 pm

In post 388, StevieT92 wrote:I gotta get back to my Erasmus, I hope this doesn't get to page 18 tonight.

You could always do a VC early to save yourself a couple extra pages... =P
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #546 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:34 pm

I've decided to make Stevie's job easier. Call it a bonus for being the first to volunteer.

From now on, the Narrator role does not have to make more than 1 VC each 12 hours. The 3 page limit still exists, but only if it takes more than a 12 hour period to get through those 3 pages.

You're welcome.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #564 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:39 pm

I need to replace one player. The first person to find me a qualified replacement will be freed from their self-voting punishment. If you do not already have a self-voting punishment, you will have future credit for one minor infraction. The replacement must mention your referral when they pm me.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #566 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Mastermind of Sin has found a replacement. He gets one credit toward future infractions. Congratulations!

SSF352 replaces WhinyBratSod or w/e his name was...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #569 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 pm

For being willing to replace into a 23 page game and confirming correctly, SSF352 has his self-voting restriction lifted.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #572 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Nope.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #577 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:29 pm

For breaking his post restriction, SleepyKrew has earned a permanent self-vote for the remainder of Day 1. In addition, he will have no vote at all for the first week of Day 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ld3imEfpZU
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #583 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:36 pm

CJMiller has pmed me to point out StevieT92's Narrator mistake, which has been fixed. CJMiller is the new Narrator for the remainder of this ACTIVE.

...or until he fucks up, too.

However, because StevieT92 was
crazy
kind enough to be the first volunteer as Narrator, I will not strike him from Narrator eligibility in the future.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #589 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Unfortunately for you all, I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4. In this story, I'm Blackbeard and you're the mutineers. Anyone else remember what happened?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #609 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:18 am

In post 603, AurorusVox wrote:Stevie is lying to you. Probably to rat you out to MoS.
Fairly sure the way it works is that you have two separate votes. Not a single dual vote.

This is mostly correct. However, you *may* leverage it as two votes on the same person, if you wish.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #744 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:55 pm

For being the first to point out CJMiller's VC errors, 65536 takes over as the new Narrator. Congratulations!

Remember to remove CJMiller's second vote when you post the next VC.

If I missed anything important that needed to be taken care of while I was gone the last 2 days, please pm me.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #750 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Additionally, you listed 4 votes on yourself but showed a total of 3. I already edited the VC to fix it.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #792 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 am

David Xanatos replaces Friend.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #980 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:50 am

In post 968, 65536 wrote:
In post 967, David Xanatos wrote:For the nth time, you've still got my vote on both CJ and creampuff.. >.>

In my defense I thought MoS had fixed that up when I asked him too

Should be fixed now.

Additionally, all fixed votes except for SleepyKrew's are now free to be moved. They are still voting themselves until they deem to change it, however.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1122 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:21 pm

The day dragged on and on, and people were really starting to get pissed off over the malfunction of their voting consoles. Once the mechanics finally got them all fixed (except for poor SleepyKrew's), people were really ready to see someone hang. As the votes piled up, CJMiller was loaded into the hangman's noose to prepare for his execution. Just as he was about to have the bottom drop out from under him, David Xanatos shouted out "Wait! He's not lying! Let him go!" People started listening to him, and they began bickering amongst themselves to figure out who else to kill instead. Unfortunately, someone forgot to take CJMiller down from the noose. As everyone else was engrossed in conversation, a creaking noise came from CJMiller's direction. He was struggling against his bonds, but all that extra movement had shaken the pin loose on the trap door beneath him. With a scream, CJMiller fell down into the pit, hanging from the noose he'd thought he had just escaped. As if to add insult to injury, the bottom of the pit opened to reveal four hungry-looking hippos in a mudpit. The hippos looked up and slowly started moving toward the poor soul. As he kicked to get away from a hippo trying to eat his foot, CJMiller felt something wet clamp down on his hands. Screaming, he was torn apart at the limbs by the four hippos who ferociously fought over their prey. Two hippos squared off over his legs, until one of them was killed and added to the feast. The fights were so interesting, in fact, that most of you forgot to be sad that someone had died. When the pit finally closed, the loudspeaker came to life. "Congratulations everyone! You have lynched your first person, CJMiller. Unfortunately for most of you, he was just trying to get out of here. We won't be seeing his pointy head around here tomorrow, though. It's off to SHENANIGANS with you!" The windows on everyone's pod began to tint, darkening until nothing could be seen through them. It was time to see what your new body could do.

CJMiller, Pyramid Head, Scum By Association, Lynched Day 1 by Hungry, Hungry Hippos

It is now SHENANIGANS. The deadline for choices is
Sunday, September 18th, 8:30 PM CST
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1123 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm

The Muppet Show was on. Everyone loved that show...except this time they didn't look happy. They seemed to be struggling against the invisible strings and the hands up their asses, but to no avail. And then, the box of kleenex sitting behind the stage simply disintegrated, cardboard and all, leaving just a few pieces behind as evidence. In the confusion, no one noticed a muppet being stabbed and hauled off. They couldn't even figure out who it was until they took a head count. It was a sad day indeed.

implosion, Box of Kleenex, Martyr, Killed Night 1 by Disintegration

Furcolow, ????, ????, Killed Night 1 by Stabbing

It is now time for the ACTIVE phase once again.

With 30 alive, it takes 16 to lynch

Deadline: Sunday, October 16th, 5:00 PM

Now accepting applications for Narrator. The first eligible volunteer (not StevieT92 or 65536, who have to wait 1 more game day before volunteering again) can assume the role immediately.

One replacement is needed. Same deal stands as before, immunity from one minor punishment for the first person to find me a qualified replacement player.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1135 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 pm

SleepyKrew wrote:
mod, you said Stevie would not be penalized.

For failing to read the narrator rules, you lose your vote for the rest of the day. Oh wait, I already took that away from you. =P
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1327 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 pm

You guys don't want to see what I do to you if I'm forced to do the vote counts... :twisted:
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1351 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 am

Confirming that PeregrineV is the current Narrator.

Also, since the mod has been busy with RL shit for a bit, several players have completely flaked. Mass prods will be issued to all offenders, followed by Replacement Plan B.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1389 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:28 am

Dr. Julius Strangepork was an interesting fellow, but at the end of the day he was a bit demented. He'd finally perfected his newest invention, and no one seemed to care! All they wanted to do was talk about killing each other and how to escape from this place. Well, he liked it here, even if he didn't say anything about it. In fact, he was so busy tinkering he didn't really say much of anything. Unfortunately for him, though, he was so intent on his work that he didn't even notice they were talking about him as the gears below his pod started shifting. The pod drifted over toward Dr. Teeth, the musical frontman who was glaring at him intently. Totally oblivious, Dr. Strangepork kept working on his machine. As the pods came next to each other over the middle of the pit, Dr. Teeth stood up and rapped on the window pane sharply. Annoyed, Dr. Strangepork turned around. "What the hell do you want? I'm almost finished!" Dr. Teeth smiled and pulled out his keyboard. "Let's jam, man!" He started playing a solo piece, a real rocking tune. Angry at this point, Dr. Strangepork put on his earmuffs to block out the sound and went back to work. As Dr. Teeth's song hit a crescendo, he pulled out a small object from his jacket and hit a button. Instantly both of their pods went up in the flames of a violent explosion, and the pair were lost into the pit. After a moment, the PA went live again. "Congratulations, Dr. Teeth! You've managed to blow yourself up! At least you took someone with you, I guess. It's time for SHENANIGANS again, so get ready!" As your pods tinted dark once again, the following information showed on the displays above.

Surye, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Warp Machine, Exploded Day 2

The Lich King, Dr. Teeth, Kidnapper, Exploded Day 2

It is now time for SHENANIGANS. The deadline for Night 2 is Monday, September 26th, 5:00 PM CST.

Note: Surye is now blacklisted from my future games until he came display non-flaking. I will attempt to replace as many people as possible during the night.
Anyone who refers a replacement to me tonight will receive a one-shot 50% success-rate roleblock to be used the next night.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1390 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:52 am

Porochaz replaces Vifam.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1391 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:41 am

Oversoul replaces animorpherv1.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1392 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Whiskers replaces projectmatt.

Panacea replaces Hayker.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1393 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:44 pm

There were no deaths Night 2.

Unfortunately, I have to announce this game's first modkill. Since both heads of this hydra did not actively participate in the game, Sun and Moon has been
modkilled

Sun and Moon (Amrun/CSL hydra), Sweetums, Purple Chu Jelly, Modkilled Night 2 for being a terrible hydra

It is now time for the ACTIVE phase. With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1404 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 pm

SleepyKrew, T-Bone, Wraith, Benmage, Panacea, Espeonage, and David Xanatos are now voting themselves for the next week for breaking the rules.

izakthegoomba replaces NoodleGoomba
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1412 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 pm

In post 1410, David Xanatos wrote:I'll need to re-read, but it may be better to save it for a claim on a wagon we pause on. Avoid lynching a PR again..

i c wat u deed thar
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1414 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm

I'll count it for creativity. In fact, I'm feeling generous. Your punishment is removed, David. For now.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1477 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:50 am

izakthegoomba is stuck voting himself for the next week for breaking the rules.

Furcolow is dead, I assure you. You can safely ignore him. Just to make things clear:

Furcolow, ???, ??? has been Modkilled Day 3 for not following Rule #2.9
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1490 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 am

Primate is voting himself for the next week for breaking the rules.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1512 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:31 am

Still accepting applications for Narrator. StevieT92 and 65536 are once again eligible, should they choose to step up.

Remember, the following players are stuck voting themselves for the next week:

Monday, October 3rd, 11:30 PM -
SleepyKrew
T-Bone
Wraith
Benmage
Panacea
Espeonage

Tuesday, October 4th, 1:00 PM -
izakthegoomba

Tuesday, October 4th, 3:00 PM -
Primate

Any player on this list who volunteers to be the Narrator will have their restriction lifted in addition to gaining the second vote.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1523 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:33 am

Effort is good.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1528 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Discussion was going along fine...well, as good as you could expect, when suddenly the lights flickered and dimmed. Like something out of the Twilight Zone, everything started spinning and twirling into darkness. When the lights came back on, everything was in disarray. Doors were cracked, chairs were upended, and everything you could see had tinges of purple and yellow, like it was an alternate dimension.

As everyone looked around, they noticed that one chamber was empty, and in its place was a splattered mix of food and guts. On top was a tall white chef's hat.

AurorusVox, Swedish Chef, Explosive Cultist, Killed Day 3 by SPLAT!

All Night actions are now Day actions and vice versa, until further notice.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1530 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Nope.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1534 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:03 pm

It is still day, you still lynch people if you so choose.

65536 is the new Narrator.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1539 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:15 pm

"T-Bone being alive is unpatriotic!" cried Sam the Eagle. "He must die!" "I agree! Those who oppose the ideals of our proud country are scum!" said Sam the Eagle. "Me, too, let's lynch him!" said Sam the Eagle. Then, as everything went crazy, the ensuing madness made people see triple vision of him as he clutched his stomach. All three copies of him bent over in pain, then collapsed to the floor.

manho, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by poisoning

IAmAlwaysMafia, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by poisoning

GhostWriter, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by poisoning
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1544 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:25 pm

I regret to announce that I've had to modkill another player. Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste, and David Xanatos has really failed to use his abilities properly.

David Xanatos, Kermit the Frog, ORLY Owl Cultist, Modkilled Day 3 for wasting an information role
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1609 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:04 am

Espeonage, 65536, izakthegoomba, and Primate are stuck voting themselves for an additional week.

Narrator needs to take care of his VC duties soon, or lose the job. Also, no need to sign VC posts.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1611 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:58 am

In post 1528, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
All Night actions are now Day actions and vice versa, until further notice.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1614 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:43 am

In post 1612, izakthegoomba wrote:BUT BUT BUT YOU DIDN'T SPECIFY!

You didn't say in the PM that it was I night action...

Oh well, lynch someone else today, and I'll blow T-Bone up tonight.

And yet again...

No comment...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1636 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:44 am

In post 1633, Wraith wrote:
@mod: Can you send out some serious prodding? Because several players haven't posted in 7+ days

~Wraith, Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Bones, Mayor of a Little Village up the Coast, and Lord of the Dance

Prods were issued earlier today.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1642 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 am

In post 1639, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1636, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1633, Wraith wrote:
@mod: Can you send out some serious prodding? Because several players haven't posted in 7+ days

~Wraith, Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Bones, Mayor of a Little Village up the Coast, and Lord of the Dance

Prods were issued earlier today.

GOOD SIR THIS MESSAGE APPEARS TO BE LACKING THE SIGNATURE OF THE SENDER
~SKREW

Who ever said there was only one person running the mod account for this game?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1680 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 pm

In post 1674, 65536 wrote:
mod: why are we voting ourselves, we are a hydra

You hadn't posted a VC yet. =P Only one of your votes counts for the punishment, though. The other one is freed up.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1686 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 pm

In post 1512, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Still accepting applications for Narrator. StevieT92 and 65536 are once again eligible, should they choose to step up.

Remember, the following players are stuck voting themselves for the next week:

Monday, October 3rd, 11:30 PM -
SleepyKrew

T-Bone
Wraith
Benmage
Panacea
Espeonage

Tuesday, October 4th, 1:00 PM -
izakthegoomba

Tuesday, October 4th, 3:00 PM -
Primate

Any player on this list who volunteers to be the Narrator will have their restriction lifted in addition to gaining the second vote.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1688 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Sorry, my mistake.

The following players are stuck voting themselves
twice
for the rest of the ACTIVE phase:

SleepyKrew

Fixed.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1778 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:37 am

The following players are freed of their voting restriction:

T-Bone
Wraith
Benmage
Panacea
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1787 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 am

All prodded players have posted in the thread since receiving their prods. Next set to be issued after the weekend.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2002 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 am

Prods issued to all players that have not posted since Friday.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2112 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Sigh. Same deal stands for whoever can find a replacement for Panacea
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2133 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Narrator position will become open if someone wants to claim it. 65536 has gone outside the required time limit for VCs. He can, of course, keep the job by posting a VC before someone else claims Narrator or I am forced to post one myself.

65536 is very, very lucky.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2136 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Looking for two replacements.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2159 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:40 am

In post 1688, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Sorry, my mistake.

The following players are stuck voting themselves
twice
for the rest of the ACTIVE phase:

SleepyKrew

Fixed.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2163 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:43 pm

singersigner replaces Panacea.

Still searching for one replacement.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2216 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 am

All players except SleepyKrew have been freed of their self-voting restrictions.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2219 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:31 am

samantha97 replaces Took Weerz
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2256 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Lynch scene coming at some point tonight. Locking the thread for now.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2257 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:07 pm

As the day began, many people were confused by the strange signature pad that popped up on their panels asking them to sign their communications. Many were distraught with the consequences when they did not. However, over time they got over the issues and went back to business. After much discussion and neural transfusions for a few of the participants, focus shifted towards Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, who was giving a brief lecture on chemical reactions. "...and as you can see here, by combining these two isotopes together, we can produce a gaseous substance that creates an almost impenetrable fog, at least for the short term. Most objects that come into contact with it are reflected, although the angle of projection seems to be occurring at random. Let me demonstrate briefly with by using my lab assistant...Beaker? Where are you Beaker?" It was only then that he realized he was all alone in the middle of the room, hanging over the pit. A tube rose up to meet his pod, and within it was a small pack of hungry, ravaging ottercocks. As it attached itself to the side hatch, Dr. Honeydew ran frantically to try and find an escape, accidentally colliding with his own chemical fog. In an almost elastic reaction, the fog bent inward momentarily, springing back to place a second later and flinging Dr. Honeydew backwards. He landed upside down right next to the hatch, which had finished opening. His screams echoed throughout the room as the ottercocks devoured him entirely, leaving nothing but his glasses laying where he had once stood.

SleepyKrew, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Nexus, Lynched Day 3

As you all settle back after enjoying the carnage, the loudspeaker goes live once again. "Well, that was fun to watch, wasn't it? Honestly, I was getting kind of annoyed with the guy myself. I mean, everything was an experiment to him, trying to push boundaries and exploit the laws of the universe
game
. Really, I think we're all better off without him, don't you? Anyway, it's about time for SHENANIGANS, so enjoy!"

It is now Night 3. Deadline for actions is going to be
Saturday, October 15th, 5:00 PM CST

I will be out of town over the weekend, so I may have time to process choices on Sunday, but most likely it will be Monday until I have time to take care of everything. That is why you are being given an extra day to submit your choices. Remember, day actions are now night actions and vice versa.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2258 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:00 pm

As people slept through the SHENANIGANS phase, they were woken by a loud rumbling followed by a catterwall of screeches, as if nails were being drawn across a chalkboard. They began to filter out into their chambers, yawning, to see what was going on, and it didn't take long to notice something was very wrong. Where a row of chambers had once existed, there was now only a twisted pile of scrap metal. The walls were charred black and flames licked at the piles of rubble. Beams in the ceiling were warped and sheets of metal were torn like pieces of paper. That entire side of the room had succumbed to a fiery devestation. As each person looked around them to take stock of their surroundings, it didn't take long for an ad-hoc roll call to take place. It seems that several beloved members of the Muppets cast were missing, and many of the onlookers seemed to recall that their chambers had been located in the middle of the mess.

creampuffeater, Beaker, Cowardly Doctor, Killed Night 3 by BOOMBOOMPOW

izakthegooma (replacing NoodleGoomba (Maruchan/izakthegoomba hydra)), Beauregard, Mad Monk, Killed Night 3 by BOOMSHAKALAKA

StevieT92, Link Hogthrob, Psychotic Shuffler, Killed Night 3 by ISAYBOOMBOOMBOOM...LEMMEHEARYOUSAYWAYO

Whiskers (replacing projectmatt), Rowlf the Dog, Captain Veto, Killed Night 3 by WAYO

As people start to wonder how they can get out of here before that happens to them, the loudspeaker crackles on. The static is much more noticable, and the voice seems to cut out randomly. "Well, looks like somebody...PSSSSSSSSSSSH...and then they...PSSSSSSSSSSH...but don't worry. We've got everything under...PSSSSSSSSSSH..."

It is now Day 4. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 4 Deadline: Sunday, November 6th, 9:00 PM CST

Effective immediately, all night and day actions have reverted to occurring during their regularly scheduled phases.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2259 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Everyone started to settle down to get ready for the ACTIVE phase, looking at one another with uncertainty after the disconcerting announcement by the organizer. They are distracted by a small blast coming from the other end of the room, and as they look over, they see Zoot standing up in his chamber with his saxophone dangling from his neck. The gaping hole leads into a dark expanse behind him, and he turns towards it with a lazy stroll. "Later, dudes!" Zoot disappears into the darkness, leaving behind an even smaller group of envious subjects to weather the rest of the experiment.

Primate, Zoot, Changeling, Won Day 4 and Exited the Game

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: November 8th, 9:00 PM CST
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2260 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Now accepting applications for the Narrator position.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2284 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:43 am

In post 2270, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2267, Chronopie wrote:Oh wait, I'll use my last shot of census.

(Guess which movie I've been watching)

The Fifth Element?

I ought to smite you where you stand...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2309 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm

After searching around hoping they could find a way to escape their fate like Primate had, people settled down to selecting who would die. After some lackluster discussion, Miss Piggy began itching herself violently. Doubling over with discomfort, she fell to the ground and rolled around, never ceasing to scratch herself. After a while, the twitching slowed down, and she seemed to fall asleep. Only those nearest to her pod could see that she wasn't even breathing. A small door opened in the side of her pod and a robot scrambled inside. Approaching her body, the droid pulled out a pair of neural connectors and place them on her temple. Humming with activity, the spider-like contraption jolted the body repeatedly. After a few moments, the connectors were retracted and the bot retreated into its cubbyhole. A few minutes later, the screen in Miss Piggy's pod turned to face the other participants. A sound visualization program showed waves rippling as a voice came from the screen. "Hey guys, it's me, Miss Piggy! I guess I died, which sucks, but they downloaded my brainwaves to this tv, so that's awesome. I guess I'll help you guys out while I'm here, it's not like I'm going anywhere else. Teehee!"

vezokpiraka, Miss Piggy, Captain Planet, Killed Day 4

vezokpiraka is now a TV Head. As a TV Head, he may continue posting in the thread, but cannot be voted, lynched, killed, or targeted in any way. He is removed from the game in all aspects except for his ability to post and retaining his current win condition upon death.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2310 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Just completed an activity check. All players have posted either today or Monday. No prods have been issued at this time.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2321 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:46 am

You all have until 5:00 PM CST today for someone to volunteer to be narrator. Or else.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2341 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:04 am

Everyone except the following 4 players has posted within the last days:

Chronopie
Espeonage
Toon Fighter
Porochaz

The above players will be prodded.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2355 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:49 am

Locked for lynch scene later
today
tomorrow.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2356 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Things were mostly silent after the explosions and the mysterious death of Miss Piggy, but after a while a few voices spoke up and one, surprisingly, did not. For once, Statler didn't have much to say, and people thought it was incredibly odd that he would be so quiet. So, it didn't take long for them to gang up on him and take him out. As his pod floated to the center of the room, Statler finally started saying something, issuing a string of explicit heckling that doesn't bear repeating. A hose was carted out to his pod and attached to one of the many hatches on the side, and it began vacuuming out the air. After a few minutes, Statler's heckling became weak and forced, until he could not even talk any longer. Collapsing to the floor, Statler tried to crawl toward the window to break free, but he only made it halfway before all of the oxygen was long gone.

Toon Fighter, Statler, Bulletproof Ability Reducer, Lynched Day 4

It is now the SHENANIGANS phase.

Deadline: Thursday, October 27th, 5:30 PM CST
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2357 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:14 pm

For Night 4 only, every player has been given a Vigilante ability. This action may be taken instead of any other actions. However, if a player chooses not to use
any
ability for Night 4, they will become a Paranoid Gun Owner for the night, killing anyone who attempts to kill them instead of dying themselves.

Welcome to EXTREME Texas Justice, bitches!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2358 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Searching for one replacement. Same deal as before for anyone who finds me a replacement.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2359 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:43 pm

In honor of Chuck Norris, all McDonald's in Texas have added shotguns to their menu, with a side of buckshot available instead of fries. As a result, everyone and their neighbor owns a gun, except for Chuck Norris, whose only guns are contained within his biceps. Unfortunately for poor Scooter and Fozzie Bear, numbers worked against them tonight. They ended up on the wrong side of a couple blasts of buckshot and were found riddled with holes and laying in pools of their own blood. Now it's time to really make Chuck Norris proud and string somebody up. For Great (Texas) Justice!

Oversoul (replacing animorpherv1), Fozzie Bear, Al'Qaeda Cell Leader, Killed Night 4 by Chuck Norris' Oncoming Train of Thought

Porochaz (replacing Vifam), Scooter, Cake or Death? Cultist, Killed Night 4 because he is no longer on the list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live

It is now Day 5, mostly because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris. This phase has now been renamed
CHUCK NORRIS
. Cuz he don't put up with no SHENANIGANS.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Wednesday, November 9th, 9:00 PM CST

Whiskers replaces Espeonage. He has been instructed not to discuss the particulars of his former role. Anyone who attempts to trip him up and get him to reveal non-public information about that role will be subject to modkill.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2382 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:32 am

Who wants to be
narrator
Jimmy Trivette?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2452 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 pm

In post 2423, 65536 wrote:in b4 whiskers is voting himself due to nonstandard formatting

This. Also, extra votes doesn't increase the number needed to lynch currently.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2454 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:43 pm

In post 2, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Narrator:

After the start of each day, the first player to volunteer
in-thread
to handle all vote counts for the day will receive a second vote that day. They will become my narrator, and all vote counts must use the following format:

Sample Vote Count, taken from Fall of the Matrix wrote:
Vote Count #1:

mozamis (3) - (HezLucky, Kison, MrBuddyLee)
vezokpiraka (3) - (SensFan, DeathNote, Surye)
DeathNote (3) - (AGar, LlamaFluff, Toon Fighter)

Primate (2) - (BrianMcQueso, creampuffeater)
ToonFighter (1) - (Amrun)
SensFan (1) - (Primate)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Whenever a vote count is posted, the mod must be PMed so that he can make any necessary changes due to possible special voting mechanics. Once edited by the mod, future vote counts are to be based off the edited version. Vote counts must be made at least every 48 hours or every 3 pages, whichever comes first. However, the Narrator role does not have to make more than 1 VC every 12 hours. The 3 page limit still exists, but only if it takes more than a 12 hour period to get through those 3 pages.

If at any point the Narrator posts an incorrect vote count (not counting mod-influenced mechanics), fails to post a vote count on time, or fails to follow the mandatory formatting (including incrementing the vote count number), other players may pm the mod to point out their mistake. The first player to do so will take over the Narrator position for the rest of the day, gaining the extra vote that comes with it. However, if the Narrator makes a mistake and catches themselves, they can PM me explaining what the mistake was. If I receive such a PM from the Narrator before anyone else reports them by PM, they get to keep their job.

No player can serve as Narrator for two days in a row. If replaced as a Narrator, that player cannot hold the position again for the entirety of the game.

Other narrator notes:

- Vote counts increment sequentially by integers, starting with one. The sequence does not reset each day.
- Players must be ordered in decreasing sequence so that the player(s) with the most votes appears at the top in red, and the player(s) with the least votes are at the bottom.
- The vote count title must be size 150.
- All vote counts must be contained in separate posts. No other information may be included in that post.
- All post restrictions are lifted for official vote count posts. All other posts made by the Narrator must follow their PR, if they have one.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2458 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:02 pm

I haven't taken it away from you yet. I'm feeling generous and giving you the opportunity to fix your mistakes.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2465 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:18 am

T-Bone and singersigner have been prodded. Mod's going on vacation now, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2488 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:33 pm

By the way, as a reminder, deadline is coming up Wednesday night, which is right when I get back from V/LA. You have just under 4 days to reach a lynch. Requests for deadline extensions can be PMed to me along with a reason why you feel it should be granted.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2565 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Deadline is tomorrow!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2578 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Thread locked, will do reveal tomorrow night hopefully. Might be tired from the flight, so it might be Thursday afternoon. Feel free to submit night choices before the flip if you want, I'll still give you guys time after the reveal to change your choices. Please pm me on whether you would like the post-flip night to last 24-48 hours (since you're already getting 1-2 days to think about things now), or the full 72 hours. I will take input from the players before making my decision. It will be announced with the flip, so check back.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2579 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Flavor may come later this week if I have time.

singersigner, Waldorf, Vote Switch, Lynched Day 5

SHENANIGANS Deadline: Friday, November 11th, 11:59 PM CST
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2580 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 am

No Deaths Night 5.

Unfortunately, I do have to announce another modkill. For being cowardly and killing with poison, which is a woman's weapon, Whiskers II has been modkilled.

Whiskers II, Rizzo the Rat, Slutty Cheerleader, Modkilled Night 5 for using a woman's weapon.

It is now time for the ACTIVE phase. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday, November 25th, 5:00 PM CST
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2595 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Vote Count #25:

Paranoid Daycop (3) - (Wraith, Benmage, Bogre)

samantha97 (1) - (65536)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2639 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:20 pm

The remaining muppets continued to look longingly after the hole through which Primate had escaped. After wondering if there was a way to make it over to his pod, they eventually gave up and lapsed into the normal daily discussion. After a while, attention turned toward Marvin Suggs, who was blissfully making music over in his pod. When he noticed the suspicious stares pointed in his direction, he glared at the remaining few. "Man, don't you dare come after me, bros. I got muppaphones hidden all over the place, I can't be stopped!" As he brought his mallet down one of the furry creatures, a noise from above caught everyone's attention. A deafening cacophony of thuds was coming through the ceiling. After a short amount of time, plaster started falling to the pit below. Eventually creatures began streaming into the room through a hole in the roof, reminding everyone of the sentinel attack on Zion. The only difference was, these were not machines. These were BOOMERANG FISH.

The fish flew everywhere, bouncing off of every surface and leaving cracks wherever they impacted. Several fish zoomed toward Marvin's pod, crashing through the glass dome. He brought his mallets up to protect himself, but he could only deflect two of them before one took his head right off and another crashed into his body, flinging the mallet into the air. His head rolled on the ground until it came to a stop in line with the muppaphones, his grimacing face staring out at the others. The mallets fell and crashed into the muppaphones, producing an awkward symphony of disharmonious sounds. After several bounces, one of the mallets crashed into Marvin's bleeding head with a gruesome *squish*.

Paranoid Daycop, Marvin Suggs, CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME, Killed Day 6

The boomerang fish continued to destroy the room, bringing down several cameras and completely slaughtering the hungry hippos, although not before a few of them got eaten. The motherfucking ottercocks tried to flee, but it was only a matter of time until a few fish came their way, cutting them in half. The remaining muppets took cover and tried to protect themselves until the creatures ran out of steam. When everything had finally died down, the entire place was a mess. Torn electrical wires hung haphazardly from the ceiling, shattered glass covered the floor, and every piece of furniture had a boomerang fish stuck in it, but it seemed like the other participants had survived the madness. Better yet, it seemed everyone's pods were missing their glass domes, giving an avenue of escape. First one, then another of the living muppets crossed the threshold into the central area. Stepping on the backs of dead hippos to avoid falling into the dark pit, they headed over the Primate's pod and made their way through the hole as a group. It was time to escape. That is, if there wasn't someone in their midst still trying to stop them...

It is now the SHENANIGANS phase.

Deadline: Thursday, November 17th, 5:00 PM CST
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2640 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:16 pm

In the confusion of the escape attempt, some people got lost and need to catch up with the rest of the participants. Please be patient while your tour guide finds the stragglers brings them back to the group. Thank you for flying Bastard Airlines!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2641 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:11 am

As the tour guide left to find out where the stragglers had gone, the others nervously fidgeted among themselves. When she finally returned, she was dragging behind her a crumpled body. Pops, the old doorman, had collapsed under a heart attack. It seemed all the excitement of the escape had gotten the better of him, and no one had noticed him fall behind when the stress became too much.

65536, Pops, Virus Cultist, Killed night 6 by Heart Attack

I have also decided to modkill another player. If you're going to be a steak, you'd better be tasty. I like my steak medium rare, not burnt, so T-Bone has to go.

T-Bone, Animal, Scum By Association, Modkilled Night 6 for not tasting delicious.

As the remaining participants follow their tour guide through the broken ruins of the laboratory, they begin to bicker amongst themselves about whether or not they're all actually trying to escape. It is only a matter of time until one of them suggests that they leave the worst offender behind to fend for themselves.

It is now Day 7.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday, December 2nd, 5:00 PM CST
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2642 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 am

Now that you are all on the run, no one is willing to let anyone else have an extra say in the proceedings, and there isn't an overseer to enforce such a change. As such, there will be no Narrator at this time.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2673 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Vote Count #28:

Benmage (3) - (samantha97, Wraith, Bogre)

Wraith (2) - (Benmage, Chronopie)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2693 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Vote Count #29:

Wraith (3) - (Benmage, Chronopie, PeregrineV)

Benmage (1) - (Wraith)
Bogre (1) - (samantha97)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2704 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

As the survivors trekked through the compound, their arguments grew louder and louder, until finally one of them stopped walking and spoke above the noise, pointing at two of the others. "ENOUGH! This is ridiculous! These fiends are both trying to get rid of us all." The arguments grew more heated as the group turned on the two accused and tried to sort out which one to get rid of. Finally, they decided that Sgt. Floyd Pepper was the bigger threat and looked for a way to get rid of him. Soon someone spotted a room down a side hallway that was filled with several weapons. Forcing him into the room, the group argued among themselves as to which one would be best to use. Someone eventually grabbed the freeze ray and turned to point it at Floyd. Reacting quickly, Sgt. Pepper broke free of his captors and grabbed the nearest death ray, turning it on the others and firing. Unfortunately, the weapon seemed to be damaged, shuddering as he pulled the trigger. An explosion bellowed backward from the gun, tossing its handler back against the wall, where he collapsed to the floor, blood pooling at his feet.

Wraith, Sgt. Floyd Pepper, Secret Agent Cult, Lynched Day 7 by Unexpected Suicide

The remaining half dozen wandered out into the main hallway again, but when they returned the tour guide was missing. As they tried to get their bearings, the lights began to flicker, suddenly sputtering to darkness. They were lost in a pitch black compound.

It is now Night 7.

Deadline: Friday, November 25th, 10:00 PM CST
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2705 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:07 pm

As the final six stumbled through the darkness, suddenly they were surrounded by a flurry of disaster that they could only hear. The gasping howl of a tornado tore through the hallway, grabbing samantha97 and flinging her against the nearest doorframe, where she fell motionless. The rushing wind of a freight train breezed by several of the others until it smashed into Chronopie, flattening him to the floor in a bloody mess. As those still on their feet were scampering out of the way, a crackling the sounded an awful lot like lightning snapped through the air around Benmage, who collapsed on the spot with a thud. Scattering now, the last three split in different directions to avoid whatever was out there. PeregrineV attempted to sidle along the side of the hallway, but a rolling stampede slammed him right through the wall into the control room on the other side. SSF352 rolled past samantha97's body into the room across the hall, only to meet the crack of a sledgehammer impacting his face. The last one standing, Bogre, dashed into the darkness, but a shockwave followed him, ripping the tiling up until a rift lifted the floor ahead of him and swallowed him into the crack.

Then, it went quiet.

The first to come awake was the oldest of them all, the one known as Mr. Blue. Feeling around himself, he managed to find a breaker box that reset the room's circuits, producing a dim flickering light that allowed him to get his bearings. He was surrounded by crackling electronics that were slowly attempting to reboot, and his own body was covered in dust, so much that his suit nearly matched his greying hair. He didn't seem to have any external injuries, but the pain he felt in his chest indicated he might have some internal bleeding. Hearing faint movement outside the hole in the wall, he peeked out carefully to see what was going on.

Image Image

Three more men in suits could be seen sprawled out in the hallway. The closest was Mr. Brown, whose jutting chin was blotched with burn scars. He looked stunned, and grabbed his head in agony as he slowly shook it as if to clear his jumbled brains. Mr. Brown slowly pushed himself up and dragged his body vertical, leaning against the wall. As he looked down he saw the twitching figure of Mr. Orange, whose entire chest was covered in his own blood. The man's hair was nearly as red as the pool around him, and he rolled over slowly onto his stomach, groaning in pain. As he tried to stand, the third man struggled over to help him. Mr. Pink had gotten up from where he had impacted the doorframe, and he lifted Mr. Orange by the shoulders to get him to his feet. Mr. Blue climbed through the wall to help them as the four stuggled to support each other.

Image Image

A flick and a snap grabbed their attention to the other room, and Mr. Brown peered around the corner to see what was making the noise. Despite his broken nose, Mr. Blonde was calmly lighting a cigarette as he lay on the floor of the laboratory. Seeing that he didn't seem worried about any injuries, the others looked around for any sign of the last member of their group of escapees. A slight moan drew them down the hallway where the floor was cracked and uneven. Mr. Pink and Mr. Brown, the most mobile of the quartet, made their way over to the split in the floor, where they found a several foot drop to a mess of concrete and dirt. At the bottom was Mr. White, his two handguns laying around him in the mess. Reaching upward, he grabbed the hands of the two above him and was lifted free of the wreckage. It was only then that they realized they'd been returned to their original forms, at least visually. All six regrouped at the other end of the hallway and begin their trek for freedom once again.

That's when the bickering started.

No one died Night 7.

It is now Day 8. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, December 15th, 6:00 PM CST
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2708 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Night flavor has been posted.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2725 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Closed again post-crash. May re-update this with roles and such at some point, but I don't have those files on my computer anymore. Suffice it to say, Town won after a severe case of mega clusterfuck in which the town handed it to the scum who handed it back.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”