Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Bogre »

Let.
Me.
Spell.
It.
Out.

I knew she didn't actually hammer when I unvoted.

I saw her vote, went 'oh shit', checked back for the vote count, simultaneously realized that she had 1)ALREADY voted you, 2) thus you were still L-1 and I needed to unvote.
Then
I posted. Thus my question to her, because I wondered wtf she was doing: Why was she revoting you? I wanted her to answer without the possibility of her parroting one of my thoughts about her reasoning. One of those thoughts was, she was paying little attention and thought she could ace the night kill and end the day's discussion.

I can explain for a third time with different words if you ask me the same question, again.

You guys happen to be absolutely correct on one part: I put you at L-1 with little thought; I wasn't even cognizant of which vote I actually was on you (I.e. the L-1 vote). It was a rote 'guilty on Benmage, vote Benmage,' without looking as closely at how many votes were already placed. Hell, I probably would have unknowingly hammered you myself if you'd been at L-1, cause I just wasn't paying that close attention. Sorry. I wasn't trying to 'set you up to be hammered', I was just voting on algorithm, guilty investigation on X, vote X.

Secondly, what motive do you think I have to unvote you (or, as you are misunderstanding at this point, fake-unvoting you) that you are getting so angry about? Do you think I'm trying to curry town-cred?
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2700, Bogre wrote:One of those thoughts was, she was paying little attention and thought she could ace the night kill and end the day's discussion.

that's either a lie or some really messed up thinking

let me ace this one though

unvote, vote wraith
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Whats the the hurry again? :evil:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by samantha97 »

to be honest I hardly care at this point

but it is reassuring that wraith looked at this and had no comment
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

As the survivors trekked through the compound, their arguments grew louder and louder, until finally one of them stopped walking and spoke above the noise, pointing at two of the others. "ENOUGH! This is ridiculous! These fiends are both trying to get rid of us all." The arguments grew more heated as the group turned on the two accused and tried to sort out which one to get rid of. Finally, they decided that Sgt. Floyd Pepper was the bigger threat and looked for a way to get rid of him. Soon someone spotted a room down a side hallway that was filled with several weapons. Forcing him into the room, the group argued among themselves as to which one would be best to use. Someone eventually grabbed the freeze ray and turned to point it at Floyd. Reacting quickly, Sgt. Pepper broke free of his captors and grabbed the nearest death ray, turning it on the others and firing. Unfortunately, the weapon seemed to be damaged, shuddering as he pulled the trigger. An explosion bellowed backward from the gun, tossing its handler back against the wall, where he collapsed to the floor, blood pooling at his feet.

Wraith, Sgt. Floyd Pepper, Secret Agent Cult, Lynched Day 7 by Unexpected Suicide

The remaining half dozen wandered out into the main hallway again, but when they returned the tour guide was missing. As they tried to get their bearings, the lights began to flicker, suddenly sputtering to darkness. They were lost in a pitch black compound.

It is now Night 7.

Deadline: Friday, November 25th, 10:00 PM CST
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:07 pm

As the final six stumbled through the darkness, suddenly they were surrounded by a flurry of disaster that they could only hear. The gasping howl of a tornado tore through the hallway, grabbing samantha97 and flinging her against the nearest doorframe, where she fell motionless. The rushing wind of a freight train breezed by several of the others until it smashed into Chronopie, flattening him to the floor in a bloody mess. As those still on their feet were scampering out of the way, a crackling the sounded an awful lot like lightning snapped through the air around Benmage, who collapsed on the spot with a thud. Scattering now, the last three split in different directions to avoid whatever was out there. PeregrineV attempted to sidle along the side of the hallway, but a rolling stampede slammed him right through the wall into the control room on the other side. SSF352 rolled past samantha97's body into the room across the hall, only to meet the crack of a sledgehammer impacting his face. The last one standing, Bogre, dashed into the darkness, but a shockwave followed him, ripping the tiling up until a rift lifted the floor ahead of him and swallowed him into the crack.

Then, it went quiet.

The first to come awake was the oldest of them all, the one known as Mr. Blue. Feeling around himself, he managed to find a breaker box that reset the room's circuits, producing a dim flickering light that allowed him to get his bearings. He was surrounded by crackling electronics that were slowly attempting to reboot, and his own body was covered in dust, so much that his suit nearly matched his greying hair. He didn't seem to have any external injuries, but the pain he felt in his chest indicated he might have some internal bleeding. Hearing faint movement outside the hole in the wall, he peeked out carefully to see what was going on.

Image Image

Three more men in suits could be seen sprawled out in the hallway. The closest was Mr. Brown, whose jutting chin was blotched with burn scars. He looked stunned, and grabbed his head in agony as he slowly shook it as if to clear his jumbled brains. Mr. Brown slowly pushed himself up and dragged his body vertical, leaning against the wall. As he looked down he saw the twitching figure of Mr. Orange, whose entire chest was covered in his own blood. The man's hair was nearly as red as the pool around him, and he rolled over slowly onto his stomach, groaning in pain. As he tried to stand, the third man struggled over to help him. Mr. Pink had gotten up from where he had impacted the doorframe, and he lifted Mr. Orange by the shoulders to get him to his feet. Mr. Blue climbed through the wall to help them as the four stuggled to support each other.

Image Image

A flick and a snap grabbed their attention to the other room, and Mr. Brown peered around the corner to see what was making the noise. Despite his broken nose, Mr. Blonde was calmly lighting a cigarette as he lay on the floor of the laboratory. Seeing that he didn't seem worried about any injuries, the others looked around for any sign of the last member of their group of escapees. A slight moan drew them down the hallway where the floor was cracked and uneven. Mr. Pink and Mr. Brown, the most mobile of the quartet, made their way over to the split in the floor, where they found a several foot drop to a mess of concrete and dirt. At the bottom was Mr. White, his two handguns laying around him in the mess. Reaching upward, he grabbed the hands of the two above him and was lifted free of the wreckage. It was only then that they realized they'd been returned to their original forms, at least visually. All six regrouped at the other end of the hallway and begin their trek for freedom once again.

That's when the bickering started.

No one died Night 7.

It is now Day 8. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, December 15th, 6:00 PM CST
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

samantha97 (replacing Took Weerz (Medicated Lain/Tripmywire hydra)
Chronopie
Benmage
SSF352 (replacing WianaotBrriarNod)
Bogre

@Ben- So why no kill last night?

@SSF- Didn't hear from you after all the claims. Please comment on yesterday.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Bogre »

Possibility for the no kill is that he was culted?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Night flavor has been posted.
Permanent V/LA.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2707, Bogre wrote:Possibility for the no kill is that he was culted?

Death 22 is Cult.
The rest appear to be Cultist.
Thinking he was the leader.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by samantha97 »

I'm more concerned by you not sharing your results from last night's cop scan in your first post than I am of anything else
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by samantha97 »

You've had ample time to respond and I'm terribly bored of waiting. Let me just get right to the point: there is no reason for a cop to be alive with this many players left. You are either a cult cop, mafia cop, or you never were a cop to begin with. You might not be the leader, but if my assumptions are correct, we have enough time to win if we kill you and then the leader tomorrow. That said, I'm still willing to postpone your lynch in favor of a gamble today on the leader, if other people want to.
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by SSF352 »

PeregrineV- Happy with the Wraith lynch, would have been ok with the Benmage lynch as a second. Moreso today as we've seen no kills last night, including modkills. Only reason I dont vig him is because we can use the discussion. Also, you asked three of us about a roleblock. Not sure why, cause I didn't have a roleblocking ability.

Samantha97- I think your reasoning falls through because I don't think there's any mafia left. Mafia would have had to kill last night if there's a large cult following to have a shot at winning. I think at this point we have 1-2 cultists left without a leader, and the leader flipped scum without showing the leader status. Otherwise, we have mafia not killing and we're fucked anyway.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

I tried to kill Samantha. Was between her and Bogre.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

No kill cant possibly mean culted... why do people let bogre play??
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2711, samantha97 wrote:You've had ample time to respond and I'm terribly bored of waiting. Let me just get right to the point: there is no reason for a cop to be alive with this many players left. You are either a cult cop, mafia cop, or you never were a cop to begin with. You might not be the leader, but if my assumptions are correct, we have enough time to win if we kill you and then the leader tomorrow. That said, I'm still willing to postpone your lynch in favor of a gamble today on the leader, if other people want to.

Sure there is. I'm a normal cop, but with a bastard element in my role.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2712, SSF352 wrote:PeregrineV- Happy with the Wraith lynch, would have been ok with the Benmage lynch as a second. Moreso today as we've seen no kills last night, including modkills. Only reason I dont vig him is because we can use the discussion. Also, you asked three of us about a roleblock. Not sure why, cause I didn't have a roleblocking ability.

Samantha97- I think your reasoning falls through because I don't think there's any mafia left. Mafia would have had to kill last night if there's a large cult following to have a shot at winning. I think at this point we have 1-2 cultists left without a leader, and the leader flipped scum without showing the leader status. Otherwise, we have mafia not killing and we're fucked anyway.

Part of my role claimed that the person I target also gets a roleblock to use the following night. Since I wasn't sure of sanity, I didn't say anything, and now they are all dead except you and BenMage.
Guessing now that part was bastard.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2713, Benmage wrote:I tried to kill Samantha. Was between her and Bogre.

Why between them two?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 2714, Benmage wrote:No kill cant possibly mean culted... why do people let bogre play??

If you were culted beforehand, and lost your ability, obviously.

Secondly, I can't imagine why you are trying to goad me. I'm not exactly one to easily rise to anger, slights, or the massive rudeness you've shown me. So please, if it's carthartic for your frustration or whatever, continue.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Bogre »

Samantha: Any reason a kill on you wouldn't go through?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 2716, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2712, SSF352 wrote:PeregrineV- Happy with the Wraith lynch, would have been ok with the Benmage lynch as a second. Moreso today as we've seen no kills last night, including modkills. Only reason I dont vig him is because we can use the discussion. Also, you asked three of us about a roleblock. Not sure why, cause I didn't have a roleblocking ability.

Part of my role claimed that the person I target also gets a roleblock to use the following night. Since I wasn't sure of sanity, I didn't say anything, and now they are all dead except you and BenMage.

So who did you investigate that could have gotten a roleblock? If BM was roleblocked, it's likely the blocker was cult.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Dringly blingly.

I think agent smith is the cult leader because he wasn't so in matrix and someone suggested so.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2720, Bogre wrote:
In post 2716, PeregrineV wrote:

So who did you investigate that could have gotten a roleblock? If BM was roleblocked, it's likely the blocker was cult.

Last night SSF would have been the only one that could have had one, because I investigated him the night before, and he's town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Bogre- If you wish to do cult speculation, you need to explain more many cult are left and why.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 am

Post by samantha97 »

if you give roleblocks and SSF352 turned up as town, why did SSF352 say he had no roleblock?

as for possible other reasons why benmage didn't successfully kill me, I don't know

there was no reason for it to have failed on my end, though I'm not vanilla just effective vanilla (no powers unless they are hidden from me)

as for benmage potentially being culted/cult leader, let's take a moment to examine what he claims he did:
vezokpiraka night 1
Sun and Moon (Amrun/CSL hydra), Sweetums, Purple Chu Jelly, Modkilled Night 2 for being a terrible hydra
David Xanatos (replacing Friend), Kermit the Frog, ORLY Owl Cultist, Modkilled Day 3 for wasting an information role
Whiskers II (replacing Espeonage), Rizzo the Rat, Slutty Cheerleader, Modkilled Night 5 for using a woman's weapon
T-Bone, Animal, Scum By Association, Modkilled Night 6 for not tasting delicious.

I believe night 4, the missing night, was the paranoid gun owner phase, and day 3 was when day and night were inverted

so yeah I'm still leaning towards you peregrine unless you can explain SSF352

you also still haven't said who you targeted last night unless I missed it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”