Newbie 1136: DarthYoshi's Dystopia of Death (Fin--who won?!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:01 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Day Three, Vote Count the First

Not voting (5): Everyone (okay, so it isn't much of a votecount :P)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, and 3 to no lynch. The deadline is currently set for 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time, Thursday, September 22.

As ever, any questions or concerns, please let me know.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

ConSpiracy wrote:I'm a little busy right now, but I plan to reread the game this weekend with both 4nxi3ty and Stels as main targets to find out who is Johhog's scumbuddy.

With the timing of AeRyung's vote it is almost impossible for Johhog and Stels to be scumbuddies.
:roll: Johhog, at least attempt to build a case based on my predecessor's action. Just cause you reapeatedly call me scum won't make it true.
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:39 am

Post by AeRyung »

ConSpiracy wrote:
theamatuer wrote:what does bus mean anyways and why is that a scumslip? I assumed it was similar to wagoning.
Also, why do you post whenever I'm not around? It's as if you ask questions and you do not want me to answer them

What do you mean with this? I post whenever I am able to.
Johhog wrote:Guys, I had a crazy thought, but maybe it's not worth it, IDK. CS looked a lot like Theam's scumbuddy now, recently, so if we're sure that Theam is scum we can hammer him while CS is on V/LA. This will either force scum to no kill, kill CS (which is to almost everyone, while I'm not personally convinced, a scumread) and rid us off a scummy player or no kill. Bit risky though, and I don't know if it's worth it, but I just thought I should put it out there.

You could try that. I won't be online next monday till wednesday which is precisely enough for me not doing the kill (I have absolutely no possibility to be online during these days).
This only works if I am scum and scum with theam though.
I only do not get why scum would kill me. As far as I know, I have two votes on me and would be a likely mislynch tomorrow. (maybe even today)
theamatuer wrote:I expect the possibility of faking V/LA.
WE need a test.

CONSPIRACY IS ROLECOP IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!>!!HPOGHIOGEYGEWOGFEWOEWFGOWEFYGOEYFGWEIYFGO
VOTE: ConSpiracy
we make him to L-1, see if he's there, and if he isn't, quickchange to me and lynch.
...actually, he is L-1 now, right?

I don't know what you were up to with this, but my V/La starts tomorrow. So I am still online, only not when I am sleeping.
theamatuer wrote:Actually, its a test to see if he watches this thread, you can post during V/LA, the second part is limited access, but still access.
And yes, but no one is listening to me and this needed to be done, lest you falsely assume he is town without a proven statement.

RC reason is quite stupid actually.
Ibarra wrote:
Vote: COnsPiracy
for that avatar.

ConSpiracy wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:Con's eagerness to promote folks to L-1 early seems to be partially dissonant to his 'Don't Quickhammer' stance. (Reasoning: L-1 increases the chance of quickhammering---reason why you avoid it in RVS.)

First:
Call me CS dammit!

I hate the abb Con.

ibarra, COP=cop
Cs hates being called con.
con cop= rolecop= mafia rolecop
Actually, the basis could be placed on just Con here, as Ibarra is definitely random. but yeah. Little to no basis and flimsy proof. I held this in till now just to provoke a response from him

Wow, I feel so stupid I didn't see that breadcrumb.
Anyways, I alsways tell every one that I hate the abb con, also in other games. And there is no reason for me to claim rolecop as it is an only scum role.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
LoL: AeRyung
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Johhog »

4nxi3ty wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:I'm a little busy right now, but I plan to reread the game this weekend with both 4nxi3ty and Stels as main targets to find out who is Johhog's scumbuddy.

With the timing of AeRyung's vote it is almost impossible for Johhog and Stels to be scumbuddies.
:roll: Johhog, at least attempt to build a case based on my predecessor's action. Just cause you reapeatedly call me scum won't make it true.

Um, I almost never make cases, I'm only using my gut. Will try to make one though.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Johhog »

Also, what do you mean with that post AeRyung?
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Johhog »

SoulBlade wrote:Great discussion, I learnt a lot about voting and mafia games overall. Sorry I wasn't posting - I wasn't feeling well yesterday.

So the excuses for not posting already begins here. Not remarkable at the time I would guess, but look at the later posts.
SoulBlade wrote:Ghostlin: I think I have to agree with AeRyung here, she has good arguments against BKWN. Sometimes a scum wants to blend
too
much into the town by overly doing his role (blending into the town) by talking and saying the things similar to BKWN said.

VOTE: Unvote
VOTE: Vote: BKWN

That's a crappy reason, and why didn't he provide a case? How strange, it almost looks like bussing!
SoulBlade wrote:
Morthas wrote:
Morthas wrote:
Soul wrote:Great discussion, I learnt a lot about voting and mafia games overall. Sorry I wasn't posting - I wasn't feeling well yesterday.

That's great, now that you are on the pc, start posting.

Certainly, good sir.
Morthas wrote:
AeRyu wrote:I said I find you suspicious because of your elaborateless reasoning as to why you voted for the people you did. But then again, there isn't much to elaborate without a good amount of info. Though, your last post has increased my FoS on you. You are quite aggitated by my post of suspicion, I sensed an irritation in your writing. Here are some reasons why I suspect you. First, you lost your composure to my FoS. Second, you revealed your "plan" (Why?). Third, when you said "unless you are scum, in which case feel free to get so pissed you cant type straight." It sounds like an attempted provocation, or alternitavely, a way to get FoS off of yourself, desperately.

I can see that being truth.

I agree.
Mod: Please replace me. I can't seem to handle the pace of this game.
I forgot how the pace of the games here are faster compared to the ones I play at another forum.

Indeed, on other forums the first day is just random voting and then a few posts on the second day. It's much different than here!

:facepalm: This is nothingness. It's like a prod dodge post disguised as content.
SoulBlade wrote:
theamatuer wrote:unvote
vote: theamatuer

<.<>.>
.................................................what?

Self-hammering? Interesting. But how can we trust you? You can't just prove yourself being town by voting for yourself. You might deceive us.

So he claims that he thought it was a hammer, but then he goes on and talks about Theam as if he's still alive. Mildly scummy, but there's a slight risk he was only confused.
SoulBlade wrote:
Morthas wrote:I am also getting a feeling SouldBlade might be scum.
@SoulBlade: What do you think of Amateur, Ghosty, CS and why.

theamateur: as already stated, he's trying to point other people to vote for, seems very suspicious. I think the others can agree on that.

Ghostlin: he is analysing everything very carefully, I must admit. But sometimes the most helpful and regular posters in a mafia game can turn out as a scum.

This is one of the reasons I like this game - it's a game of deception! You know nothing of the other person, but yet you must figure out how to do it. One of my ways of playing mafia is sometimes denying the arguments one is stating and think of him as a scum. How can a scum do this, why should a townie do this - sometimes it's a maze - everyone can be the bad or good guy. We should always doubt.

ConSpiracy - Same as Ghostlin - a helpful and analysing poster. I need more information about you. What would you say...

I think we bashed BKWM (sp? doesn't matter, replaced) enough.

UNVOTE: Stels
VOTE: ConSpiracy

This post is so full of fail. You're calling CS helpful and analysing, and then you vote for him? This could be distancing, but I think it's more likely that the unvote of Stels is newbscum trying to deflect attention away from his scumbuddy, afraid he will get lynched. "we bashed BKWM enough" is his motivation, and then he votes for a guy who he thinks is helpful.
DH-Star wrote:It feels great to replace someone who posted nothing useful and merely parroted at the beginning of the Day before disappearing. /sarcasm, but I started reading back without knowing who I replaced, and even I'll admit that SoulBlade looked scummy. Ah gotta love life.

With almost all scumtells descended into pure WIFOM these days, the "Heh, I would've voted my predecessor if he wasn't confirmed town to me" scumtell is still valid. I assure you, 2 of 3 times I see someone say this they're scum.
DH-Star wrote:
Morthas wrote:Gotta love the way i am perceived to be neutral in all of my games.

I almost forgot about you. Now whether that's good or bad ... :P

Actually, Morthas was near the top of my Town list around the beginning of the game. However, he's practically disappeared these past 2 days, which has caught my eye.

Unvote
btw. Still going over Ghostlin/Hiplop. For the Town's sake, I hope Ghostlin doesn't flip Town because fingers would then be pointed at Hiplop, which I don't agree with since I think Hiplop is town regardless of what alignment Ghostlin is.

This post is a school example of a post without content made to look like a post with content.
DH-Star wrote:I'm on the verge of voting Ghostlin before someone else does because I don't want to hammer. Look into this previous comment all you want but I'm only hesitant because as a noob, it'd be risky to put all my eggs in one (Hiplop's) basket, even though Ghostlin has not looked extremely town-like thus far. Argh :/

I'm almost certain TheAm is inno. I'd be pretty amazed if he were scum, especially if it was Ghosty/TheAm scum team.

So he's not wanting to hammer, which means he wants to avoid attention. This means one of two things: He's a PR, or he's scum. Keep in mind that both of our PRs is dead. Oh, and this is also one of the few valid scumtells today.
DH-Star wrote:Err nice post. You get called on posting fluff and not doing anything for the Town and you don't even have anything to say to that, or anything to back that up.

Interesting :igmeou:

How interesting that DH-Star is the one pointing this out. In over 100 posts he's posting nearly zero content, and the little content he's posting is scummy. After this post, he flakes. Brilliant.
kondi2424 wrote:Hey Johhog. Hey ConSpiracy. :D

I'll read through and post my thoughts.

Um, nothing special with this I guess, but this is the only post before he flakes. The strange part?
He didn't site flake. He continued to post in other games and apparently ignored his prod.

4nxi3ty wrote:Um could i get a standard layout of what has happened since ghostlin and hiplop were killed? Looking for initial reactions and changes in behavior, please don't give me a list without any content.

Why so hesitant to get this? Town would want to give his own opinion first.
4nxi3ty wrote:A theam flip will give us the most info at this point.

fos CS and Stels
for distancing.

If theam is scum one interesting event was the D1 bandwagon on him. Only three people decided to leave their votes...... CS, Stels, and ghostlin

VOTE: THEAM

RAWR

In hindsight, with Theam as confirmed town, this is a scummy post. Basically you want an info lynch here, as Theam pointed out, leading us to possible LyLo.
4nxi3ty wrote:Can you please discuss the possibility of CS or stels being scum?

It would help convince me to change my vote.

U don't need to answer me right away. You can take your time if that helps.

This post is scaring the shit out of me, the "take your time part" especially. This is one of the posts I can't explain why it's scummy, it's just gut, sorry.
4nxi3ty wrote:Please hold off this discussion so other people get chance to read.

Was this a serious post? Why would you want to stop discussion as town?
4nxi3ty wrote:@johog, not sure if I am asking the right questions.

Your thoughts might help.

Light buddying to a more experienced player.
4nxi3ty wrote:
theamatuer wrote:
Spoiler: CS iso
3. LYNCH GHOSTLIN, tm vote.
11.Dont lynch Ghostlin, lynch TM
13. Ghostlin only looks contentless. Ghostlin is good tm tunneler, otherwise null. LYNCHTM!!!!!!!!!!
17. Im late, TM is random, Johhogs anticlaim policy like. Ghostlin is town PR, play bad, theam buddying to hiplop, DH-star lacks reads. Scum roleclaim scum, aeryung case, morthas strawman, null, TMSCUM

CS's posts feel weird for some reason, but I can't put my finger on it.

<.< ^.^ >.> potraying CS as town, yet saying u are suspicous of him.

You are a L-1 because your actions and reasons condradict.

Aside from that, Stels is being unsually quiet recently. willing to switch my vote to him if there is a good reason.

How is that portraying him as town?
4nxi3ty wrote:If theam self - vote Johog =scum.

You never explained what you meant with this, but sure it's scummy as hell.
4nxi3ty wrote:hmm... im okay with the early hammer plan
makes day 3 more fun

Why did you put that in italics? I know, a minor issue, but I'm getting paranoid here and I'm thinking it's a breadcrumb of some sort. >_>

Yeah, when ISOing him I found out that 4nxi3ty was scummy too. A while since I last made a case, so please tell me if you're wondering something. I don't think that AeRyung is scum and I'm willing to take the risk that Stels and CS isn't scum together. This guy needs to get lynched.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

o.0 how long have you been saving that wall.

Your not even trying to scum hunt, all your doing is trying to discredit me. Not a single quote was placed into context of what was happening at the time.

That was the final straw for me.

HoS: Johhog
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Johhog »

Saving? I created it now.

And as I said I'm not used to making cases, sorry. But yeah, I promise you that I actually try to scumhunt, I just have difficulties writing my thoughts down in words.

What quotes is out of context, specifically?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 751, 4nxi3ty wrote:

I disagree. It would be a pretty high risk to have the quickhammer happen then already.

@AeRyung
, the breadcrumb I meant was Ibarra's bad breadcrumb. I would have played a lot different with that in mind regarding Hiplop.

Johhog's case is überfail. Convinces me he is scum.

4nxi3ty still doesn't feel right to me. However, I hardly believe 4nxi3ty to be scum after the huge pressure Johhog applies on him now.
Johhog-Stels is the scum-team, calling it now.

I will reread the game after I catch up in another game.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Johhog »

Wow, that's the last time in a long time I'll make a case. They always make me seem scummy.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Your faithful mod is going to have limited access to the internet on Monday and Tuesday, so please bear with me if questions are asked and need answers or a new VC is needed, etc. I should be back to being able to check the thread at least daily on Wednesday. Thanks, everyone.

Edit: And in case a major issue does arise, Nexus (my backup mod) has been notified of my limited access.
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 am

Post by AeRyung »

@CS Can you explain why that's a breadcrum?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:42 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 761, AeRyung wrote:@CS Can you explain why that's a breadcrum?

Because he used some kind of hidden message in his post that could be used later on. Why he'd use it when it's wrong, I don't know. That'll be post-game discussion.

Due to me being behind in another game, that game got my attention first and I couldn't get anything up in this game this weekend. However, I read Stels's ISO and I am embarrased that I turned such a blind eye towards him, most likely because he seemed as convinced as me about theam scum. Main things I didn't like:
- Hardly any interaction with some of the players in this game.
- Only finds players scum that are widely suspected by other players (theam: CS/Ghostlin, Ghostlin: hiplop/Morthas, Morthas: CS/after Morthas says Stels=neutral-scum, CS: AeRyung)
- Day 2 odd play, theam as main target but votes Morthas instead to avoid responsibility.

So Stels and not 4nxi3ty. The next thing on my agenda is to show why Johhog is scum.
After that I am ready with this day. There is no use in waiting for the end of the day to vote as the activity isn't booming at all at the moment.
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Ibarra wrote:
Vote: COnsPiracy for that avatar.

I still don't understand how what i pasted above can be used later in the game. He would use it when what's wrong?

@stels shall I drop you from this class?? where did you go?! I hardly see you posting anymore.

@johhog, I smell scum on you.

@anxi3ty, can you build a readable case on your biggest scumspects? your posts consist of a sentence or two and that's bugging me a bit. I can't get information from you when you write so little. If you're town, do town a favor and write some more please.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Johhog »

FUCK CASES. This ain't the first time I'm considered scummy because of a case, and still people wants them!
---
So something you wanna ask me, or what? 4nxi3ty didn't even answer to my failcase, so now I'm completely sure it's him. The other one - well, it's Stels or CS. Probably Stels, but hard to say considering that he haven't posted much lately. Please, I beg of you, look past my case and at my other actions instead. If you find them scummy too - well, not much I can do then, can I?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Nexus »

Good day ladies and germs. Just letting you know I am here and keeping an eye on y'all. Be good.
Trans rights are human rights.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:54 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 763, AeRyung wrote:Ibarra wrote:
Vote: COnsPiracy for that avatar.

I still don't understand how what i pasted above can be used later in the game. He would use it when what's wrong?

I don't know either, that is what I meant. Why he would use it when it's wrong, I meant this: Why he would breadcrumb it when it's wrong (ie he isn't a cop)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Here is my case for the johhog/stels scumteam:

In post 725, Johhog wrote:I'm a fucking idiot and I think that I basically told scum that Morthas was the doc. More content later, I'm a football (the real, European version :p) referee and have a game soon.

Commenting on the NK is a scumtell(according to the wiki). CS already covered this earlier.

In post 729, Johhog wrote:And I see CS is browsing the forums (wouldn't he get back tomorrow?) so my
gambit
would've failed even if Theam was scum, I'll assume he had the opportunity to be on-line some time during these days. Wonderful.

I assume that the term gambit is most likely used by scum, correct me if i am wrong.

In post 732, 4nxi3ty wrote:What's this gambit you
(referring to cs, after rereading he doesn't look as eager as johhog.
and Johog are so eager to talk about?

In post 735, Johhog wrote:Look, if we had lynched earlier AND Theam would've been scum, if CS would've been the alone scum member, he couldn't have submitted the night kill. If he was town, scum would either have to:

A) Kill him.
B) No kill.
C) Kill someone else, but CS would be confirmed town because he couldn't submit a night kill.

Well, it didn't work, but that was the
plan

this was a red flag for me. it looks like he is uncomfortable with using the word gambit again.

In post 736, 4nxi3ty wrote:Okay this explaination of the gambit/plan (poor choice of words?) makes more sense than the first one provided.

um why am I scum?

And who is my scumbuddy, it wasn't very clear.

In post 737, Johhog wrote:You're mainly scum because of your predecessors play, but also because I find it hard to believe that both CS and Stels is scum.

I would say that Stels is the other one, but I'm not sure.

-ignores my first question, decides to only answer the other two.

In post 764, Johhog wrote:FUCK CASES. This ain't the first time I'm considered scummy because of a case, and still people wants them!
---
So something you wanna ask me, or what? 4nxi3ty didn't even answer to my failcase, so now I'm completely sure it's him. The other one - well, it's Stels or CS. Probably Stels, but hard to say considering that he haven't posted much lately. Please, I beg of you, look past my case and at my other actions instead. If you find them scummy too - well, not much I can do then, can I?

Why do want only me to answer your case and no one else?

After reading CS's case, Stels has become my other suspect.
He hammered on the first PR day one and on D2 his vote was placed on the other PR. Than when morthas hammered theam he switched his vote before the final votecount.

In post 758, ConSpiracy wrote:

I disagree. It would be a pretty high risk to have the quickhammer happen then already.

your probably right about that tho i would've risked it xD.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 767, 4nxi3ty wrote:Here is my case for the johhog/stels scumteam:

In post 725, Johhog wrote:I'm a fucking idiot and I think that I basically told scum that Morthas was the doc. More content later, I'm a football (the real, European version :p) referee and have a game soon.

Commenting on the NK is a scumtell(according to the wiki). CS already covered this earlier.

Alright, wasn't aware it is (I wouldn't blindly trust the wiki though).

In post 767, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 729, Johhog wrote:And I see CS is browsing the forums (wouldn't he get back tomorrow?) so my
gambit
would've failed even if Theam was scum, I'll assume he had the opportunity to be on-line some time during these days. Wonderful.

I assume that the term gambit is most likely used by scum, correct me if i am wrong.

Actually you are wrong. Can be used by both town and scum.

In post 732, 4nxi3ty wrote:What's this gambit you
(referring to cs, after rereading he doesn't look as eager as johhog.
and Johog are so eager to talk about?

In post 735, Johhog wrote:Look, if we had lynched earlier AND Theam would've been scum, if CS would've been the alone scum member, he couldn't have submitted the night kill. If he was town, scum would either have to:

A) Kill him.
B) No kill.
C) Kill someone else, but CS would be confirmed town because he couldn't submit a night kill.

Well, it didn't work, but that was the
plan

this was a red flag for me. it looks like he is uncomfortable with using the word gambit again.

Nope, but I'm able to use synonyms. ;)

In post 736, 4nxi3ty wrote:Okay this explaination of the gambit/plan (poor choice of words?) makes more sense than the first one provided.

um why am I scum?

And who is my scumbuddy, it wasn't very clear.

In post 737, Johhog wrote:You're mainly scum because of your predecessors play, but also because I find it hard to believe that both CS and Stels is scum.

I would say that Stels is the other one, but I'm not sure.

-ignores my first question, decides to only answer the other two.

Reading that again I still can't see what your "first question" was, please explain.

In post 764, Johhog wrote:FUCK CASES. This ain't the first time I'm considered scummy because of a case, and still people wants them!
---

Why do want only me to answer your case and no one else?

I would prefer others to answer to it too, but the case is about you, so it's important that you answer.

In post 767, 4nxi3ty wrote:After reading CS's case, Stels has become my other suspect.
He hammered on the first PR day one and on D2 his vote was placed on the other PR. Than when morthas hammered theam he switched his vote before the final votecount.

In post 758, ConSpiracy wrote:

your probably right about that tho i would've risked it xD.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Johhog »

Nexus, can you please prod Stels?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Johhog »

Nexus, can you please prod Stels?

Sorry, forgot to bold it.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Stels isn't in prodding range.

I'd say 4nxi3ty's case is rather interesting.
However, it solidifies my read on him as newb-town.
He is using wiki which is a common newb-tell and is trying a bit too hard to discredit Johhog with bad reasons. He reminds me of myself in my earliers days. (town ofc)
The case still isn't right though. Once I have the time, I will show why Johhog is scum.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Johhog »

sfjkljs

Sorry, once again I forgot it's three days until prod in this game.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

To clarify, yes, prods are after 72 hours of inactivity. Stels still has several hours, I think.

-DY's phone
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Johhog »

Can you prod Stels now, please? 72 hours have passed.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”