Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Lurconis »

@DJ in post 90 you said Killer and Hellhound were opposite alliances we know killer flipped town but you are still acting now like you aren't sure if hell is scum. What changed?
@HH you still responded to you saying gaylord had nothing to do with your theory on teamsleep. You never stated a theory can you please explain what theory you had/have?
Nothing has struck me as particularly scummy over the last page or two so here are my reads.
Hell- Confident that he is Scum
Ben - Believe he is scum.
Captain - Town
Null Town -DJ/Jam
Empking - Null would like to see more content as that slot has not said much.
Lew/Christine - I Would like to reread ISO's before commiting to a read but both are leaning town.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Christine »

Sorry all, I stayed up far too late last night and had to get some grocery shopping done today. You would think that a Holiday would mean taking a break, but blah, so busy! I am going to keep on with my reread and posting my thoughts, and document them here. Continuing from Post 370. My read has gotten me to the top of Page 3, which is during Day 1.

Part of the Captain Haoala team gets onto Hellhound for the random.org voting, but a question is brought up about why Sleuth was waggoning, which I am wondering too. He sort of answers it in Post 62, but I am still wondering wtf. Sleuth really needs an Avatar. Kind of getting annoying. Captain points out in Post 69 (haha) which Sleuth agrees with that there can be no tracks left by scum if they just randomly vote, which I can see, but I always RVS the person smack dab in the middle of the list, unless I know someone, which I then vote for them.

JAMFTW shows up - you seriously get on Sleuth for not talking that much (which he isn't) yet you are barely talking at all? Really? Pot calling Kettle black, much?

Killer makes himself seem pretty scumm at this point, and in my opinion, I would have thrown a vote on him about here, even with him being at L2.

Teamsleep gets on Killer for poking at Sleuth for so few posts... seriously its like half of you aren't even playing at this point. And, just to note, quality over quantity.

Benmage was playing this game too? The lack of people talking at this point is just sad. No wonder no Mafia has died yet. FoS on anyone being silent.

Post 82, DonJohnson puts Killer at L2, and points that the newb card is bull. Thank you that someone said it.

Post 84 2B1S gets on Sleuth for still ignoring the accusations and questions asked of him. I can see why there is a lynch train going on Killer, but my vote would have been on Sleuth at this point. Killer then puts his vote onto himself... and then his explanation has me scratching my head. Broski, you were acting scummy. If you act scummy, you are gonna get votes. Yes, there probably is Mafia on that train SOMEWHERE, but you were acting scummy. Stop acting like you weren't.

Gaylord hammers... not really seeing what information could be had. Sleuth once again is NOT paying attention. Killer is lynched and.. he was Townie. WTF. Bro, you seriously sucked at this. The lynch happened in... 6 Days? And half of the people weren't even talking? Wow. 2B1S killed over night and someone replaces in. 2B1S seemed a little suspicious at first, but tbh, he was not high on my list anymore, and I find it hard to find anything from his death.

This concludes Christine's read of Day 1. Stay tuned for Day 2! For anyone that stayed here long enough to read, or is just curious, here is a cookie!

Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Christine »

And... messed up the spoiler tag. I'm a friggin idiot.
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Captain Haoala »

Happy birthday Christine.

HH - why on earth were you gone for so long? And why have you become active all of a sudden? I hope you have good explanations for these. My name is haoala.
Captain Corporal and haoala hydra
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Captain Haoala »

Empking, your vote will not go unnoticed. Explain.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Christine »

Oooo lookit that! Thanks!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 404, Captain Haoala wrote:Empking, your vote will not go unnoticed. Explain.

I'm not voting.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 am

Post by JAMFTW »

@Christine: Welcome, and that cookie is friggin awesome. I wants one.

So far, Christine seems pretty, solidly town. Good opening posts filled with info and analysis.

Until now, lewarcher was one of my stronger town reads, but after this most string of posts interacting with haoala, I'm not so sure. They are arguing, sure, but seem to be arguing two different points. I get where haoala is coming from, and lew seems to be missing the point of his posts entirely and getting more than a little defensive about it.

Hellhound shows up after much prodding and much activity elsewhere, seemingly neglecting this one. He's shown good activity since, but it shouldn't have to take that long for responses, especially considering the amount of attention his absence was garnering.

I'm still not sure what to make of emp. I understand his posts regarding the massclaiming, but I still am not comfortable with allowing the scum to know what our PR's are.

Haoala continues to be a stronger town read.

Bens gone quiet again, promising more once we hear from lurconis. I'll reserve judgement until I see what, if anything, he has to say regarding lurconis.

Lurconis has decent activity when he's here, but is quiet a lot, too. At the moment, null read.

DJ is leaning town. He asks questions, prods and scumhunts. He and haoala (and lew) are the more active players driving the game forward, but as I said, I'm more suspicious of lew now.

I'm leaning emp, lew and hell as possible scum targets worthy of a lynch, and emp only because of the massclaim. To put in order:

1) Hell
2) Lew
3) Emp
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 am

Post by JAMFTW »

I second the joyous Birthday wishes :-P
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

In post 406, Empking wrote:
In post 404, Captain Haoala wrote:Empking, your vote will not go unnoticed. Explain.
I'm not voting.

Your last vote.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Empking »

In post 409, Captain Haoala wrote:
In post 406, Empking wrote:
I'm not voting.

Your last vote.

Didn't have a town read on him.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

Why not?

And you do now? Why?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Empking »

In post 411, Captain Haoala wrote:Why not?

And you do now? Why?

He seems to genuinely think massclaim is anti-town and is arguing against it.
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

Couldn't you see that coming from scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Empking »

In post 413, Captain Haoala wrote:Couldn't you see that coming from scum?

He's not confirmed town but I think he thinks he's making a pro-town/anti-scum action. That's a town tell.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

VOTECOUNT 3.4

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Hellhound1
(2):
Lurconis, Captain Haoala,

Empking
(1):
JAMFTW,

Benmage
(1):
don_johnson,

Lurconis
(1):
Benmage,

Yet to vote
(4):
lewarcher82, Hellhound1, Christine, Empking,

Current Deadline

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th AT 11:59 PM GMT -7
(expired on 2011-09-15 03:00:00)

Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

Scumreads, Empking?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Empking »

In post 416, Captain Haoala wrote:Scumreads, Empking?

You and Lurc, I guess. This is why MC is so important and would be so useful. There are no obv-scum.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:49 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Definitely going to be
V/LA for the whole length of the conference (at least til wednesday night Polish time)
. Sorry, but work comes first, and there is more than I expected.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 407, JAMFTW wrote:
Bens gone quiet again, promising more once we hear from lurconis. I'll reserve judgement until I see what, if anything, he has to say regarding lurconis.

Uhm... not posting for 20 hours on a holiday weekend..sorry I slept for the last 10 of them, lol... Look at post times, not how many posts between.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

HH - why on earth were you gone for so long? And why have you become active all of a sudden? I hope you have good explanations for these. My name is haoala.

I was gone and i came back? And my explanations are private, "RL issues" will have to do.

Christine wrote:Part of the Captain Haoala team gets onto Hellhound for the random.org voting, but a question is brought up about why Sleuth was waggoning, which I am wondering too.

Am i the only person who saw sleuth's buddying as scummy?

Anyway, @ CH, why are you so against people jumping off of my bandwagon? Maybe you think im scum, but i know im not and so when people recognize me for actually being town then they have all right to jump off, no?

Also @ lewarcher, im still not sure what to make, i probably wouldve dropped it but that little fit you threw, even though i only said im reading meta, was a warning sign to me.
Im not really sure if it was frustrated town, or pissed off scum.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Christine »

Christine wrote:Part of the Captain Haoala team gets onto Hellhound for the random.org voting, but a question is brought up about why Sleuth was waggoning, which I am wondering too.

Am i the only person who saw sleuth's buddying as scummy?

Anyway, @ CH, why are you so against people jumping off of my bandwagon? Maybe you think im scum, but i know im not and so when people recognize me for actually being town then they have all right to jump off, no?

Going to guess that the @CH is meant for me... I was not against people jumping off your bandwagon. I recognized the Sleuth buddying, but I more or less think it was because Sleuth was trying to buddy up on someone in general. I get the Captain voting for you part, but not the Sleuth voting for you part. That's the point I was raising.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

I think CH is Captain Haola.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Christine »

Yeah, I may be part idiot. I was making dinner and suddenly I realized that CH was not me...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by don_johnson »

christine: read on jamftw? thank you. thread has hit a slow patch. i'll follow up tomorrow or wednesday. i need answers to my questions anyways.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”