whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by whispersilk »

/confirm
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 am

Post by whispersilk »

Vote: Kondi

You dropped out of my last newbie game on day 3, and I subbed into your Jailer slot without realising I would be at L-1. Thanks. :evil:
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm the vig.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 am

Post by whispersilk »

My top kill choices (in order) were kanye, empking, and kondi. I would be happy to lynch kondi today.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:17 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm also itching to kill scooby.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:20 am

Post by whispersilk »

Vote kondi

If kondi is hammered without being given a chance to defend or claim, the person hammering will get a bullet tonight.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 am

Post by whispersilk »

Please don't suggest that I
told
anyone to vote for kondi. I said I would be happy with lynching him. There is a difference. Just because I'm a vig, doesn't mean I get to tell other people which way to vote. I can see how you might be setting up to blame me should be kondi be lynched and then flips town :neutral:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

I do not believe Maru is scum, and I won't be killing him tonight. Just so we're clear.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm liking Hop less and less with each of his posts :(
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

Post by whispersilk »

hahonryuu wrote:*sigh* why do i even bother posting =/ apparently no one reads them. I put so much effort into when im actually on and i hardly get responses in my games v_v

I read your posts. It was your reads waaay back that really helped me decided who to kill, so thanks.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm leaning towards reck.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 am

Post by whispersilk »

Reck, after I claimed, I said that I would be happy with a kondi lynch today. You immediately voted for him. Why is that?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 am

Post by whispersilk »

I would like everyone to give their top two scum suspects, and their reason for suspecting them. I think this will aid us all in deciding a lynch candidate and a vig kill candidate. This will also come in very handy after the lynch and tomorrow when assessing what happened during the night.

Once everyone has answered, I will compile all the answers into one post for future reference. And I will be giving mine last :)
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:56 am

Post by whispersilk »

hahonryuu wrote:That actually does make me a feel a bit better whisper, thanks. would you mind answering then why kondi? was the reason i said in my last read post the reason? if not what is it?

Right now, it's all gut, just like it was with kanye. I mean, the obv choices for my kill last night were reck or maru, but something told me no, and to flip it around completely and go with my gut feeling, and I always trust my gut.

Right now I'm alarmed at the complete lack of interaction between reck and kondi. After reading both their ISO, there is absolutely nothing between them, yet he jumped to lynch him pretty fast after my comment about wanting to lynch him, and he says he can see him as scum, but won't say why. Could be trying to bus his partner.

Reck, please provide detailed reasoning behind your belief that kondi is scum.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 am

Post by whispersilk »

Reck, your willingness to vote "whoever" is anti-town, and not helping us in the slightest. So step it up and do some actual scum hunting, please.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by whispersilk »

racerman, you need to step up right now and participate in the game. You are dodging doing any scum hunting, have only 10 posts, and the fact you are behaving exactly the same way you did as scum in our newbie game leaves me very uneasy.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

kondi2424 wrote:Thank you for attempting to answer for me, Maruchan, but you got it wrong.

It won't matter if I scumhunt or not, the game will move in the same direction with this sucky playerlist.

@MOD: I'm replacing out.

Do you ever
actually
see a game through to the end? This is now the third or fourth game that I've been involved in where you drop out, and I've only been here a couple of months.

btw, don't blame the playerlist for your total lack of participation in this game. You've done nothing; no scum hunting, no defending yourself, and you barely post. And yeah, if you started DOING something in this game, I'm sure peoples reads on you would change. All we've been waiting for is SOMETHING from you.

Your attitude stinks, and I'll be glad to see the back of you.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:15 am

Post by whispersilk »

lol, btw as I said when I voted him RVS, kondi replaced out of a newbie game that I went into blind. Guess what, I found myself at L-1. Luckily I talked myself out of being lynched, but that attitude if effing ridiculous.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:16 am

Post by whispersilk »

Right, I suggest we wait until a replacement is found, give them time to catch up and to give their thoughts. If kondi is just a terrible mafia player, then I don't want a mislynch, and I'd rather wait, and in the meantime look elsewhere.

What does everyone think?

btw, I'd still like the rest of you to provide your top two scum reads, plz.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:20 am

Post by whispersilk »

Look, I think kondi is a bad mafia player all round. DonJosh won't be lynched until he's had time to catch up and post.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:33 am

Post by whispersilk »

unvote
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 am

Post by whispersilk »

hoppster, why are you so convinced that Maru is scum?

From my POV, Maru is town. If he were scum, there is no way in hell he would have played day 1 the way he did. He came off as almost 100% mime, and therefore put himself at huge risk of being killed by me night 1. Why would scum risk half their team that way?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:37 am

Post by whispersilk »

Reck, what part of "we're waiting for DJ to post" didn't you understand?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 am

Post by whispersilk »

scooby wrote:Ok, I reread all the 11 pages.

Comment by poster:

Maruchan: As I said yesterday he was either mime or VItown. I don't see scum opening the game like he did and all his posting throught the game screams VI (specially the vanilla softclaims). Should probably meta him to confirm this but not going to support a lynch on him.

Racerman13's entrance feels kinda good also. I don't think scum would open the game with a reference to a previous scum game. Gets shittier as I reread. Same stupid dilemma: scum or VI?

Hoopster: I like Hoopster. First serious post is potent. Further contribution is golden. Willing to lose the game if he is scum.

Kondi: basically meh player that seems to float around and not add anything at all. Would lynch him. Now that mimes are gone, what was the plan you were trying to save for later in post 201?

Reck: not your typical recktown that catches scum in page 3, so that would mean he was either mime or scum. With mimes gone, I'd also like to lynch him.

hahonryuu: after a reread, I trust him less but still was the first one to give stances on pretty much everyone. Would lynch him after reck and kondi dies and somehow one of them are town.

This is a very good point. Kondi never bothered to share his plan with us.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 am

Post by whispersilk »

@scooby
, how do you feel about lyching kondi/DJ?

I don't think reck is going to be lynched today, but depending on which way kondi flips, he might become my target tonight.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:59 am

Post by whispersilk »

@mod: any idea where DonJosh is? Is he due for a prod?

I don't like the fact that Don has made one post requesting unvotes and claiming to be reading the thread. That was on sunday :neutral:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 am

Post by whispersilk »

scooby wrote:He is also constantly posting on GD.

Interesting, but not for the reasons you might think. He clearly has no desire to defend his slot, and it appears he's happy to just let himself be lynched. Is this what scum would do?

Or is this what vanilla town would do?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 am

Post by whispersilk »

Ok then. We will lynch Kondi today.

Thoughts on who to vig?

scooby, please don't hammer until we have talked this over.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 am

Post by whispersilk »

DonJosh, is that it?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Wait, you're saying you're town, but you're not going to bother defending yourself or try to stop the lynch?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by whispersilk »

vote: DonJosh
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 am

Post by whispersilk »

Where is wicked?

I need to see this flip.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 am

Post by whispersilk »

Reck, I just read another game you're currently playing, and you were town, and you lead them all to lynching 3 scum, so I don't see how being a strong leader is a tell of anything, tbh.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 am

Post by whispersilk »

So by that logic, the fact you are taking a back seat in this game must mean you are scum, right?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 am

Post by whispersilk »

Ok, seriously tho fellas, if you were vig, who would you kill tonight?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 am

Post by whispersilk »

tbh, I want to go with my gut again, but I'm scared of hitting the watcher.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 am

Post by whispersilk »

rip scooby
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 am

Post by whispersilk »

I spent over an hour reading everyone's ISO's, and decided on racer. I typed out the pm to wicked, and then stared at it for ages, read some more ISO's, then deleted racers name and typed hahonryuu. I read some more, changed it back to racer again. I dunno how many times I ended up flipping between them, but I finally settled on racer. I hit what I thought was the submit button, only to have the pm show up in preview mode. I felt relieved, lol, and changed it back to hahonryuu before hitting submit for realz.

I think we can lynch the other goon today. All we have to do is read. It's all there in his posts, we just have to figure out how they would have chosen to play.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 am

Post by whispersilk »

btw, if we mislynch today, I will be very tempted to take a shot tonight.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 499, xRECKONERx wrote:What are those two times she's shown that?

I mean to be fair, shooting tonight with a mislynch wouldn't be terrible because then this game wouldn't have to go on another day. I kinda wanna lynch racerman, though... I think Hoppster trying to goad whispersilk into shooting for a quick scum victory if wrong is terrible and incriminates him as well. I just don't see Maruchan scum, but at this point I'd probably hammer anybody besides whispersilk because tomorrow is going to suck dick anyway.

I think he means the two night kills I've made, on lets face it, two of the least suspect players in the game.

Night 1 - the consensus was for the vig to hit maru or you, NOT kanye.
Night 2 - the consensus was for me to hit whoever I wanted (haru indicating I should choose the scummiest read thus far, hoppster said I should choose from a pool of 2 or 3 players). apart from your own observation (which came to nothing), no one had made a single case against haru. he was not the obvious target.

When wicked posted the results from last night, I thought "I was born to play a vigilante". :dead:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:46 am

Post by whispersilk »

Let's not get carried away here. I'm preparing a wall post here that everyone should take a look at. Instead of fighting, why don't you all read haru's posts in ISO. I'm telling you, everything we need to know is right there.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

Post by whispersilk »

Ok, hoppster is the other scum :D
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 am

Post by whispersilk »

And if I'm wrong, I will probably be shooting racer in the face tonight.

The reasoning behind hoppster-scum is incoming.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:45 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 510, xRECKONERx wrote:ABOUT DAMN TIME SOMEBODY ELSE AGREED WITH ME.

Vote: whispersilk

:shifty:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by whispersilk »

In this post I'm going to take a very detailed look at all of haru's reads on everyone else, and all his interaction or lack of, with everyone else.

I have the impression that it was haru's intention to come off as towny and as helpful as possible. I suspect that he might have intentionally distanced himself from his buddy, and might have left breadcrumbs in case his buddy was lynched/vigged, ones that he could point to or even let someone else point to, that would indicate he thought they were scum all along, thus painting himself as a clever townie.

Of course, there is also the possibility that he would have done his best to keep his buddy in the clear (give him a town read), or remain fairly meh about him (null read). I think a lot depends on who the buddy is, and whether haru has any experience of playing with them. For example, I've played a newbie game with racer where he was scum with none other than our mod. Now, wicked played very much like haru has played in this game, and he choose to proclaim his scum buddy (racer) as being town pretty early on in the game. A lot of other players had scum reads on racer (who btw, played very much the same as he has played here so far), and when wicked fell under suspicion, myself and the two confirmed town had a hard time believing that wicked would buddy up to his scum partner as hard had he had been doing the entire game. In that game, scum buddied scum. I'm not sure if haru might have done the same in this game. Frankly, I think haru tried to play as town as possible, which included calling everyone who acted scummy scum. This leads me to believe that he has at some point given his buddy a scum, possibly null read, because let's face it, everyone left in this game (other than me) has come off either scummy or super scummy at some point.

haru's first set of reads:

reck
-after some ISOing in the beginning you didn't think maru was mime. in fact you called those calling for it jerks. you changed your mind for it later, but perhaps this was just a way to go with the crowd? to look like one of "the guys"? i agree with whoever said you were either scum or mime, but i think im leaning towards scum since my only real thought process for mime in this case is WIFOM <curse you mime and how you invite endless WIFOM!>

This read is interesting. I can't see reck pointing out a slight tell on his own scum buddy, especially when the tell was so meh in the first place. I mean, I spotted it, but tbh, I didn't give it that much thought, because heck, haru was right. I was the so called vig until the following day.

scooby
- another who doesnt say all that much, but thinking about it, the game is young <though still seems overly slow>. and in fact his FIRST post was numbered in the 70's. sitting back and letting things happen until theres a clear group/town mentality to follow perhaps? maybe. maybe not. we'll see. nothing really suspicious as of now except that even though there was some amount of real things to discuss, he still apparently felt the need to RVS...unless the empking vote WASNT RVS...in which case, explain yo self foo.

This read was pretty spot on - scooby was slightly suspect, and of course at this point haru couldn't rule out the possibility that he was mime because the mimes hadn't been killed yet.

racer
- posts a bunch of nonsense then lists his top 2 suspicious players...and votes without saying what about them he finds suspicious. worse yet, in a game like this people could be TRYING to act suspicious so they CAN get lynched because they are mimes. now, im not saying dont vote...but to vote without even discussing why? that in of itself seems suspicious. i think im putting this guy on my mime list.

I can understand this read completely. racer comes off scummy, but would haru paint his buddy as a possible mime as early as day one, then suggest later that there be a no lynch, and that the vig should tarted the mime suspects? I don't know. Seems silly for scum to put his buddy up for a possible vigging.

kondi
- a chunk of posts are fluff which is neither good or bad this early on so i wont hold it against you, but it makes a read kind of difficult. at first I almost wanted to say you were trying to protect your scumbuddy maru...then it dawned in me that i don't think maru is scum and suggesting he be vigged is hardly protecting him. overall i think you are town for now.

haru got this read completely right.

kanye
- perhaps a bit overly confident, but like i said, i dig the confidence. but the fact that its overly so, especially this early, is a bit off putting. i honestly cant think of anything against you that isn't WIFOM so im thinking town or mime. in fact i think im leaning mime a little because you are pushing for a vote against someone many others believe to be a possible mime.

I've said it already, but this read played a big part in my decision to target kanye on night 1. Again, Haru was completely right.

hoppster
- agree with his original vig choices 100%, though i would probably add kanye to it as of now. he explains himself well enough. perhaps a bit aggressive in that last post, but aggression in of itself isnt really a bad thing. like my point about confidence, its one of the ways things get done in this game. so i like it.
im thinking town for now. though aggression can potentially lead to bad places, so we'll see.

This read was accurate, but for some reason the part in bold bugs me. I cannot help but wonder if haru might have been giving his scum buddy a subtle suggestion to cease being so aggressive, and calling him town, but also leaving open the possibility that he might be scum, just in case he is killed at some point.

Maru
- on one hand, its a super early game post so i almost want to ignore it based on that alone...but on the other hand it DOES sound like he's trying TOO hard to make us think he's not mime. but at the same time, what he did was almost TOO suspicious <though at the same time for some reason my brain wants to ignore it completely for being so...i dunno> it seems like everything he's done on some level has invites the use of an all caps "TOO". so extreme it either must be true or must be the opposite of what he says. my feelings are that he's definitely town or mime. scum wouldn't so blatantly try to look like a mime since then they just get hit by Vig and die anyway. so I almost kinda wanna say mime like the rest of you...but at the same time I believe what he says is sincere because think of it like this...mimes want to be lynched, correct? well while he MIGHT have said something that may or may not be "mime" worthy, he certainly hasn't said anything, to my mind, that screams scum...if he doesn't appear scum, he doesn't get lynched. no lynch, no win for mime. I say that for now we leave him be. now if he starts giving off scum tells...then he should get hit by vig. unless i missed something. if so then please correct me.

I've left this read for last. haru has a lot to say about Maru in his read, continually pressing the idea that he is town, and that scum would not draw so much attention to themselves (which is my reasoning behind my own maru-town read). However, haru brings up Maru in his reads on two other people (maru is the only player he mentions like this in other peoples reads), and again, he presses the idea that maru is town.
"quick to jump on maru who may either have just been speaking innocently or may have been purposefully inviting votes...either way i feel maru as town or mime. so voting for him isnt pro." "at first I almost wanted to say you were trying to protect your scumbuddy maru...then it dawned in me that i don't think maru is scum and suggesting he be vigged is hardly protecting him."
Is this all a bunch of WIFOM as kanye pointed out day 1? Maybe, but I don't think so. I think haru is too smart for that.

A few thoughts: if maru was his buddy, would haru push the idea of him being town SO hard when there was a huge chance that maru was going to get vigged night 1 and flip scum? I don't think so. It would look too suspect should he flip scum. Did haru give maru exactly the read that he should have knowing that maru was not scum, but could be mime? Yes, he did. Just like he did scooby.

Over all reads at this point?

hoppster: town

kanye: leaning mime

kondi: town

maru: town for now until he becomes scummy. if he becomes scummy, he's a mime.

milkshake: town...a french speaking town so not as trsutworthy <^_~> but town.

racer: i would bet my left nut he's mime...or bad mafia

scooby: so inactive it hurts. with the lack of explanation he seems to be a <i dont mean this as a personal attack, so dont take it as such> but i think he's posting a bit like a tool. so im thinking another one thats either mime or scum. but not gonna lie, im mostly null on him. posts too little to be really strong in any direction.

whisper: lives up to her name cuz i cant hear her. hmm...she's not talking. you know who else doesnt talk? MIMES! kidding aside, i got nothing.

reck: scum or mime

haru's second set of reads:

Hoppster
:...was that attack on kondi in post 91 for real? because if so, i gotta say, that seems to be going kinda far. I assume a joke for now. or maybe I just fail at life and dont see where you are coming from because at the time at least <haven't compared day 2 stuff yet> he seems kinda null to me. I mean it all seems jokey...but then again looking at who is almost ready for lynch now makes me think i clearly missed something haha. at the very least it seems like you are riding him pretty hard for what little you apparently have on him. seems kinda shady. you have a point that he IS flailing a bit, but i dont think anyone really wants to die <save for some roles like mime...but he's not a mime> so, im iffy on it. I definitely dont like it though. however your list of who to target and how to target them <lynch or vig> seems decent enough...null ever so slightly leaning scum. maybe I'll get a better read on you after you post some more things that dont involve kondi =/

From the outside, this might seem like a perfectly reasonable post coming from a pretty towny person, but considering his last read on hoppster, and my suspicion that he was trying to tell him something, this post takes on an entirely new meaning. If hoppster-scum is real, then this entire post was not only haru starting to distance himself from hoppster by calling him shady, but also haru telling hoppster that he should back off of kondi and target other people.

Kondi
- before I was just ok with it because a PR said to do it and everybody else seemed to be on board for it...but after reading im not so sure. on one hand most of the posts are mostly fluff. actually thinking about it its almost entirely fluff. perhaps i missed it but can anyone point out any scum hunting kondi has done? not sure I see it. i dont even see any real reads posted. a vote for reck is the closest it comes that I can see. trying to stay under the radar perhaps? hmm. I suppose taking that thought into account, there is definite potential scumminess here. hasn't even attempted to be an asset to the town. just posts fluff and just goes along with whatever is happening. I can see this working out I guess. is that basically why everyone else is after him? because if it isnt then im afraid I have nothing besides that. if thats not it then please kindly point out what exactly im missing. I'm trying to get better at this and my detective work is still most definitely lacking <though im a bit proud to say that i called kanye being mime. when i saw that i had a little on my face haha>

Here is haru giving his previously town read a scum read. Fair dues, kondi had been posting fluff, but he had been doing that before. Why the sudden change? Probably because hoppster had targeted Kondi, and he was attempting to give his buddy some support in an attempt to make his tunnelling appear not so scummy. If haru found kondi scummy, why wasn't he on his wagon?

DonJosh - [5] - Hoppster, xRECKONERx, Maruchan, whispersilk, racerman13

xRECKONERx - [1] - scooby
Hoppster - [1] - DonJosh

Not Voting - [1] - hahonryuu

haru wasn't on kondi's wagon because his scum buddy was already on it. We know that now because scoobz and kondi flipped town, which means his buddy HAS to have been on that wagon. As I've said, I don't see the Maru-scum partner, and I don't see the reck-scum parter, so who is left? Hoppster and racer. He put racer on his mime list in his first read. No way scum would have his buddy up for vigging on day one, unless it was a mega hard bus, but why do that on day 1 when there is WIFOM all over the place and no one knows wtf is going on? There was no reason for him to bus his partner, and he didn't.

Maru
- seemed to take a bit to come around to the no lynch plan but honestly I believe what i believed before. he hasn't done anything particularly scummy, and since he's not a mime...im not sure I really see anything wrong with him. I'm in another game with him now. its not done so i don't really know which way he will flip, but i read another game of his and this just seems to be more or less how he is. and in the one i read <also not done, but he's dead> he was on town's side. maybe its just my gut but i think he's clean. and maru, if you are scum in this game or the other one, i shall hunt you down IRL and give you such a slapping >_< :p. at the very least he seems to be with me in not understanding

1)why what i did was scummy

and

2) why that is cause for going away from the towns current plans.

but perhaps thats just a little bias on my part. at the very least it makes me feel less stupid

meh, more buddying up to town, now that he knows he's not mime.

Scooby
- posts as little as ever. early on, especially day 1, i generally let it go. but when it happens day 2 as well...seems fishy. and keep in mind im not necessarily talking about post count, but content within his posts. there is literally no real content from him at all. worse yet, he's voted twice...not bad in of itself except that he has not given reasons for either of those votes. neither were RVS <well, arguably the first. but the second was in day 2>. he just popped in and voted. definite scum points.

Calling out a scummy player for being scum? Well, he kinda had to, right? No points for that.

Racer
- I stand by what i said yesterday, only without the mime part <changing to scum>. he posts nonsense then votes with no real explanation. a couple posts later he, imo, sheeps with reck on me. so unless there was some thing really really scummy in my post i don't understand...I'm gonna call BS here. more so on him that reck because of a combination of my feelings on reck and that I think he's just sheeping to hit someone who isnt kondi <scum team possibly?>. I dunno, maybe its just gut, but I get a different vibe from him than reck and I don't like it.

See above.

Reck
- has been active and actively scum hunting and the like. was a bit snippy with me last game day i think when i posted my reads >_>, but admittedly i didn't change the reads off of what was being said as i was typing <takes a long time for me to write my novels and things were said while typing> but after reading what i didnt have time to read because of work, he comes off as frustrated/angry town to me. I fail to see what i did that would cause a vote on me and shall await said explanation with bated breath ^_~.

Pretty much how I see reck. Frustrated town.

@hoppster: is calling the case someone has on someone idiotic really a scum tell? im not seeing it. but then i dont see how what i did was a scum tell either =/, so clearly what qualifies as a scum tell to me is iffy. and like someone else said, im liking your posts less and less. if it wasnt for the people who are seemingly trying to be below the radar seeming more fishy to me than fail scum hunting <which is more than what said under the radar people are doing>, i would probably think you were a good lynch candidate. of course this could be some bias on my part since in another game towns first lynch was a scum who was basically playing it safe.

hoppsters tunneling is definitely iffy, but its not like i haven't seen town tunnel before so im unsure on whether or not to call him out on it enough to say he should be the target of a kill. yet anyway. but of course one of those kills is entirely up to you so that's hardly for me to decide. besides, its not like he's a bad choice per se, i know i wont be crying if he's the choice. afterall he is in my top <bottom?> 3. the only thing stopping me really is that i have indeed seen such actions from town. thats what really bugs me. not saying they are GOOD town choices of course...but me suggesting killing him feels like a policy lynch to me and i dont really care for those. certainly a fine choice though

Again, both posts show haru simultaneously calling hoppster scummy, while not actually suggesting he should be lynched or vigged just yet. Hella distancing going on now.

In post 374, hahonryuu wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

wut

you said you would not let maru live if reck flipped town...so he asked what happens if reck flips scum. do you still kill maru no matter what? or does he live.

and again with racer not contributing anything.

I think this post could be haru helping his buddy understand what maru was getting at before hopp dug his hole a little deeper. Adding that little racer remark helps it appear very casual.

Hey everyone, ISO haru and hoppster together with that fancy new ISO thing. They have zero interaction the entire game.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by whispersilk »

There is more, but that post is already waaay long.

Honestly, everyone in this game looks scummy for some reason, so I can't go on you guys individually. I still believe the absolute best way to find the other scum is to scrutinise haru's interaction and reads on everyone.

He buddied up to me bigtime, and I bet he never saw my bullet coming. Hoppster is now buddying up to me too. reck is right. Hoppster saying my idea to vig tonight no matter what was not good. I mean, hoppster is totally right, and I will shoot racer if hopp is town, but I think he said it to buddy up to me. He wants us to mislynch, and then for me to shoot someone tonight, because like haru, he doesn't think I would shoot him.

reck and maru, you guys have been painted scum the entire game by the real scum, and I really hope I'm right with this. If hopp is town, I will kill racer, and if he is town too, and one of you flip scum, then well played.

I have to carry on following my gut here.

hopp pushed kondi, and now he is pushing maru.
hopp and haru had zero interaction the entire game.
hopp is buddying me hardcore.

You read the rest.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by whispersilk »

VOTE: hoppster
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by whispersilk »

How about we wait and see what hopp has to say before we hammer.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:10 am

Post by whispersilk »

Why aren't you scum racer?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:21 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yeah, tbh, I don't think you are scum. I really think hopp is scum. If he's not, then uhm...
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:28 am

Post by whispersilk »

Although you didn't try very hard in newbie 1128.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:43 am

Post by whispersilk »

As scum or town?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:11 am

Post by whispersilk »

So if you're town in this game, how come you hardly contributed or did anything town like?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:25 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yeah, I don't really think you're scum. So if hopp flips town, I'll have no option but to shoot reck in the face. :o
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:01 am

Post by whispersilk »

It's ok. If hopp flips town, I'm shooting reck in the face. He told Maru to hammer after I asked that Hopp be given a chance to defend.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 am

Post by whispersilk »

Also, hopp could just be making us sweat here. Our mod did exactly the same thing to me in newbie 1128.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 am

Post by whispersilk »

Basically, wicked needs to get in here and finish this day up.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:24 am

Post by whispersilk »

If hopp flips town, then I will not be shooting racer because I no longer believe he is the scum alternative.

And if it goes that way, then I'm going to read and read and read tonight, and if I feel confident with a shot at you or maru, then I think I'm going to take it.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 am

Post by whispersilk »

Seriously, if Maru is scum I'm going to be so pissed, and hopp is going to be even more pissed.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 am

Post by whispersilk »

Seriously, my racerscum vibe has almost completely vanished, so if hopptown exists, then I have this awful feeling that I'm going to be spending the night deciding if haru and his buddy decided to distance (meaning you are the other scum) or if hru decided to buddy him all the way (maruscum).
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:06 am

Post by whispersilk »

I do, and that is why racer was my other suspect. But since he has shown up and posted, he's not giving me the cum vibe anymore. Maybe he's just really playing all nonchalant so that I doubt myself.

I really shouldn't question myself so much. I've been right in this game more than I've been wrong.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 am

Post by whispersilk »

Ok, the only player he left out of that list was Maru. I'm town between thinking that he left Maru off that list because Maru is his buddy, and haru didn't think he would end up dead, and between thinking that he would put his buddy on that list for bussing purposes. He made that list and didn't vote for any of them. He didn't even end up voting for kondi. Racer hammered kondi.

I don't think racer is scum.

ffs, wicked, please just put me out of my misery.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 am

Post by whispersilk »

Both Maru and racer were consistent. What are you getting at?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 am

Post by whispersilk »

reck, why go through all that bother (thx btw) if you really believe hopp is scum? It's almost like you know he's going to flip town, and that is why you are doing all of this.

What's changed your mind about hoppscum?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 am

Post by whispersilk »

In all fairness tho, it makes no sense for you to be on the kondi wagon, which was pretty much a sure thing, only to to try and start a wagon on your buddy, then on hopp (who wasn't under any great suspicion) if you were scum. You'd just stay put and see another townie lynched.

Unless it was all a ruse.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 am

Post by whispersilk »

If hopp is scum, I'm punching him in the face for making us do all this shit.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 361, Maruchan wrote:+1 townie point to hahon for good posting

:neutral:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 366, scooby wrote:Things are still the same.

Kondi's slot is still scum.

Reck is still scum.

I'm willing to give donjosh a post with opinions on every player alive.

If somehow one of them flips town, then hahon is a solid option for death.

Hoopster, maruchan, racerman and whispersilk are all town
, so people voting from them are either scum or idiots.

:neutral:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:36 am

Post by whispersilk »

omg, I think Maru is scum.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 am

Post by whispersilk »

Maru is scum because he knew kondi was going to flip town.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 am

Post by whispersilk »

omg, how could I have been so stupid????
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 am

Post by whispersilk »

Maru totally slipped up, and Haru came running to try and help him.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 am

Post by whispersilk »

Maru, you are getting a bullet tonight.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 372, Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:Back from unexpected and sudden V/LA, apologies.

Maruchan wrote:Oh and honestly Hoppster I just realized isn't a scumspect of mine.

If he was scum he would be nowhere NEAR this stupidly tunnelvisoning me, as he would KNOW I was town, an therefore know that when I flipped all eyes would be on him. No scum is that stupid.

If I were scum, couldn't that be the reason I would be doing this? -__-

scooby wrote:Things are still the same.

Kondi's slot is still scum.

Reck is still scum.

I'm willing to give donjosh a post with opinions on every player alive.

If somehow one of them flips town, then hahon is a solid option for death.

Hoopster, maruchan, racerman and whispersilk are all town, so people voting from them are either scum or idiots.

I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

Maru, why the hell would you ask this question?

You asked this question because you knew kondi was going to flip town. If kondi flipped scum and reck flipped scum, why on earth would hopp want to do anything to you when the game would be over?

In post 373, Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

wut

Damn right "wut?"

In jumps haru for damage control...he throws the racer thing in to divert attention from the scum slip:

In post 374, hahonryuu wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

and if reck is scum?

wut

you said you would not let maru live if reck flipped town...so he asked what happens if reck flips scum. do you still kill maru no matter what? or does he live.

and again with racer not contributing anything.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:49 am

Post by whispersilk »

lol, I can't believe I looked at that sequence of posts last night and didn't see it. I was so focused on hoppscum.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 am

Post by whispersilk »

Maru, you believed kondi was scum. You voted to lynch him. If reck turned out to be his scum buddy, why would you ask that question?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:53 am

Post by whispersilk »

Someone else needs to get in here and read this and say something. It that a scum slip or an logic slip?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 am

Post by whispersilk »

Think of it from the point of view of marutown: everyone, including yourself, thinks that kondi is scum. hopp says he can see reck being kondi's buddy, but if reck turns out to be town, then he's gonna kill maru.

Now Maru, if town, would not have said "what if reck flips scum?", becuase from his town PoV, we were about to lynch kondiscum, and if reckscum existed, then why on earth would hopp want to do anything?

Maru?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 am

Post by whispersilk »

Hey btw Maru, I totally read through the other game you are currently playing...sims mafia? I believe you were scum in that too, and when you got caught out by reck, you used the same "oh, I didn't roleblock someone last night cuz I had 3 tabs open and I had 3 night actions to pm, and I uhm forgot to send the on for this game".

LOL, I wonder if one of those tabs was for a night action in this game. Hmmm. I wonder how many games you are currently playing..
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 am

Post by whispersilk »

Actually, that question makes no sense from a maruscum point of view either. He would know that reck would flip town, so why bother asking?

ffs
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am

Post by whispersilk »

Maru, why didn't you wait for hopp to say something like I asked?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 am

Post by whispersilk »

sheesh, calm down bro, it's only a game.

And no, that doesn't answer my question. (your previous post).
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yeah, I am so confused right now it's not even funny.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 578, Maruchan wrote:
In post 565, xRECKONERx wrote:I find Maruchan's unvote in 2.7 very odd and opportunistic -- when DonJosh was the most viable wagon (and really the only wagon) he pretty much parked it there, but as soon as he had the option of voting me, hahonryuu, or Hoppster, he unvoted (only to end up back on DonJosh anyway).

Did you read my unvote?

I unvoted purely to make sure we didn't lynch Josh before the post of catch up he promised us.

I stated I would still like him lynched, but not before he could give us reads so his flip would be informative.

So why couldn't you afford hopp the same courtesy?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 602, Maruchan wrote:
In post 593, whispersilk wrote:Think of it from the point of view of marutown: everyone, including yourself, thinks that kondi is scum. hopp says he can see reck being kondi's buddy, but if reck turns out to be town, then he's gonna kill maru.

Now Maru, if town, would not have said "what if reck flips scum?", becuase from his town PoV, we were about to lynch kondiscum, and if reckscum existed, then why on earth would hopp want to do anything?

Maru?

For the same fucking reason yo uare speculating about tonight

We all think we just won the game, so why the fuck are we discussing to vig?

YOUMUSTBSCUMZ!!!!
YOU MUST DIEZZZZZZZ

maybe he's talking about this?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by whispersilk »

omg hoppster

<3 Maru
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Why did I doubt myself?

I blame wicked for taking so long and letting us all sit around and be paranoid.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by whispersilk »

racer, I just knew you weren't scum after you started posting today, which meant I was uber paranoid about Maru and reck. I'm so relieved we were right.

I have to give props to reck for calling out hopp yesterday. I didn't see hoppscum until I read and re-read every haru post in the game about 20 times, and then it was so obvious.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by whispersilk »

In post 639, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey whisper, did you vig me intending to kill a mime or just intending to hit someone who was not town?

I was aiming for mime.

To be honest, I posted to confirm and to RVS kondi, and then I kinda flaked from the game for a while due to rl. It was already night 1 when I finally got around to reading the game, and I read it many times over, and spent a lot of time reading everyone in ISO, and I think being away from all the antics of day 1 actually helped me see things clearly. I had you and Empking down as my top two mime suspects. My choice to target you over Empking was mostly gut instinct and also haru's read on you. At that point I had a town read on haru and respected his opinion. After I sent that kill in, I was really nervous and paranoid that I'd had made a terrible decision, so I was hella relived to see mime next to your name the next day.

Day 2 was pretty much the turning point on my read of haru. Several things really didn't feel right about him, and I knew he was right up there along with racer for my vig target last night.

I had a lot of faith in my gut instinct in this game, especially after kanye and empking flipped mime, and then I knew that the scum were not going to be the obvious scummy players.

I had a lot of fun, especially after I actually started participating. The last few hours though were awesome. I was so convinced that hoppscum existed, and it was like an epiphany when I realised it. When he started acting all towny after the hammer though, I felt terrible and managed to convince myself that we had make a huge mistake, and that I was going to have to make a choice tonight, and then we all started scum hunting all over again and it turned into a nightmare. I never actually really thought maru was scum, but I felt I had to explore every angle just in case hopp was town. I had already decided that I was going to shoot reck if hopp flipped town and just deal with the shame tomorrow if I had chosen wrong. I'm so glad I don't have to make that choice.

I hate you so much right now hoppster. :dead:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by whispersilk »

In post 641, racerman13 wrote:How did you know I wasn't scum? My defenses weren't that great, and they were no more than that: defenses. I played like shit until twilight, basically.

I thought you were scum up till haru came back as scum, then you went down a notch. I figured if hopp flipped town, then I would take you out. But when you started posting today, I dunno, all scum vibes vanished. I don't know what else to say really.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 am

Post by whispersilk »

btw wicked, I thought your modding was great. :D
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 am

Post by whispersilk »

I have to say that reck and I figured you as the last scum for totally different reasons. He had you pegged as scummy for your actions, but when it came to me, I didn't see your play scummy at all. I decided on you based solely on Haru's reads and interaction with you.

But yeah, it was a good game; the last few trolling hours were most fun.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm interested to hear wicked's thoughts on the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”