Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Captain Haoala »

In post 420, Hellhound1 wrote:Anyway, @ CH, why are you so against people jumping off of my bandwagon? Maybe you think im scum, but i know im not and so when people recognize me for actually being town then they have all right to jump off, no?

I'm not against people jumping of your bandwagon. However, did Empking give any justification whatsoever for his vote & unvote? No? I didn't think so either. What makes you think I'm against people jumping off your bandwagon?
Captain Corporal and haoala hydra
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Lucronis scum:

In post 30, Lurconis wrote:
Unvote: Gaylord_Focker
VOTE: Killer X029 Seems a little
opportunistic
this early on.

Buzz.

Goto early scum move?
-Let town fumble.
--Take advantage of the...??..
opportunity

In post 142, Lurconis wrote:Hey everyone still here.

Anyway from my perspective if BenMage is scum then Hellhound is as well. I realize this is a gut read but with his RNG vote being Ben that is an easy way to try and distance himself from his partner earlier. He also didn't weigh in on benmage or gaylord which are pretty much what the last two pages have been about.

8 days of not post.

Uses the rvs to scumhunt. :eek:

In post 142, Lurconis wrote:As of right now I am voting HH until I hear his thoughts on ben VOTE: Hellhound1

Votes with directions for how HH can remove the vote. I.E. meaningless,
i dont want to make waves
...scum

In post 144, Lurconis wrote:Well I'm not in favor of a hell lynch at this point i just voted to apply pressure until he weighs in on the Benmage situation mainly.

Votes..not wanting to lynch. w.t.f.

In post 176, Lurconis wrote:@lewarcher you may be on to something, enough so that I'm willing to
add a pressure vote
until a response is given.

VOTE: teamsleep

Fail.

-Fluff on rolefishing.

-Calls out Hell on slip (hell has since responded to this)
--Calls out Hells lack of activity.

Maintains Hell as #1 suspect..with little more then the “slip”(hell answered on) and activity.

This iso read is relatively easy for one to do themself. I encourage others to read it. The biggest concluding evidence is the overall lack of significant content. It reads as barely adequate participation, without ever trying to really scumhunt, or push the game forward.

Coasting Scum.

Lets do this.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Lurconis »

Not on hell about the slip on him about clai,ing he had a theory not involving the slip he has yet to comment on. A theory
that wS apparentlu stromg enough to continue to voye on today.
-on phome now will post more once home
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

That theory was that mafia was NK'd based on talking about the slip...but Hell admitted to debunking that theory.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Lurconis »

That would still be dependent on the gl slip he said he had a theory not based on the slip
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its based on the NK based on commentary by mafia..yes based on the GL slip. What else would he be talking about? His answer makes sense to me...why would he fabricate something that would easily be refuted...
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Lurconis »

He also said he only posted the mafia fixed theory because he was tired yet he clarified that post 9 hours after making it

-phome

Pedit ill reread that part with that perspective in mind see if I can see it
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Christine »

Sorry that this is taking so long to post up my thoughts of Day 2, but I keep rereading, and trying to make sense of it all, and every time I read again, my opinion changes on something, then I go to post, and I talk myself out of it.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Lurconis »

@Ben I see where you were coming from about the theory being the mafiafixed theory, but it still doesn't explain him claiming he only posted it when he was tired when post 228 clarifying what he meant came 9 hours after the intial ones.

At this point my reads are as follows
Hellhound Scum
DJ/Benmage are opposite alignment
Lew/CH are of the same alignment

Jam - town
Christine is null
Empking - null
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Captain Haoala »

haoala here.

In post 433, Lurconis wrote:Lew/CH are of the same alignment

I'd like to ask how you arrived at that conclusion?
Captain Corporal and haoala hydra
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Lurconis »

I'll be honest captain it is more of a gut feel, there hasn't been any buddying or anything like that except maybe lew buddying you a bit. I get the same feeling from both of your posts. It is my understanding it isn't good to go off gut but i can't completly help it. I have had times with both of you I was convinced you were town and times when I was questioning that. I apologize I can't give you a more indepth answer but it is more of a gut feel.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Empking »

Ooh 8(?) posts in a 24 hour period. Looks like we should massclaim.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Empking can you expand a bit about how it works I am new to forum mafia and as shown earlier in this thread thought it seemed like rolefishing at first. Your post in 396 made sense though about increasing odds. With how slow the game has got I am open to it being beneficial as we all have our scumspects and don't seem to have a town majority.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 437, Lurconis wrote:Empking can you expand a bit about how it works I am new to forum mafia and as shown earlier in this thread thought it seemed like rolefishing at first. Your post in 396 made sense though about increasing odds. With how slow the game has got I am open to it being beneficial as we all have our scumspects and don't seem to have a town majority.

Everybody claims their roles (X claims who picks Y to go second who picks Z...). We then analyze those roles to see if we've caught any scum or if we've confirmed any innocents. We then lynch based on that new information (plus previous information garnered.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Like the popcorn game kinda. Do we vote to massclaim or just discuss it in thread? Either way I voice my support at this point.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by don_johnson »

And then scum blocks and/or kills our power roles thus neutering the town. Hows about we let lew return? I hav outstanding questions for him and christine. We are better off lynching the scummiest player who doesnt claim an uncc'd power role than we are mass claiming and giving scum full control of their destiny. Not sure if I got that double negative right, but you know what I mean.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by don_johnson »

the argument of "massclaim increases our chances of hitting scum" only holds water when compared to the chances of lynching scum at random. we are not lynching at random. we have a few particularly scummy players to choose from and i think its a much better play to lynch from that pool barring uncc'd pr claims than it is to test the waters with a mass claim which may only let the public in on what those of us paying attention may already know. i'm willing to compromise on the lynch, i just prefer benmage. the case on hound isn't terribad, and they could easily be scum together. i don't agree with the entirety of 433, but i like how its presented. i am confused as to why you have jam as town, but whatevz. i really want christine to answer my question and lew to update his lurc read with an explanation. mass claim is not a good idea imo, but if majority votes it then thats what we'll do.

mod: votecount please? ya know, if you just post one on every page, i won't have to keep asking...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Empking »

I'm lynching essentially at random. The pool isn't narrowed down enough. Massclaim will narrow it down.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by don_johnson »

a) you shouldn't be lynching at random at this point.

b) lets get hypothetical and say 6 town 3 scum

2 town pr, 1 scum pr

scum pr manages to claim a believable claim. i.e. doc, cop, trakcer, etc.

we clear all three because we have no idea what scum power might be and 3 town power roles is not obscene. so for instance: town claims doc/cop, scum claims trakcer. we eliminate those three players from the lynch pool.

lynch pool is 4 town, 2 scum

same exact odds of lynching at random except now town power is completely exposed. maybe cop has an innocent on someone? sure. maybe that someone has gf role. too many variables here to think this is going to benefit us any more than it will hurt us.

who do you think is scummier between benmage and hellhound?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Empking »

HH, I guess.

The odds of us having two power roles and scum knowing that enough to take advantage of it is very low.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by don_johnson »

we're talking about unknowns. massclaiming because you are too lazy to read the thread is not a good idea. i get what you are saying, but i disagree about its helpfulness. if a pr
wanted
to claim, they probably already would have. forcing them out is poor form imo.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lucronis...who was aghast to the massclaim idea when I proposed...is now for it, because Empking has been pushing him, and showed previous suspicion his way.

Yep Yep. Lynch scum Lucronis.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking push "it"*...its being the massclaim idea.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Yeah was agianst massclaim at first cause I thought it was scummy accepted in post 261 it wasn't scummy still against as I didn't see how it benefited town, emp explains how it benefits town in 396 and now it is being suggested again I would be willing to give it a try as posting is slowing down and there doesn't seem to be a majority suspecting the same people.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by don_johnson »

i don't see how changing one's mind is "scummy". especially given the context of the discussion. i don't know why you guys aren't voting ben. but whatevz.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”