Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Maruchan »

This is where I say fuck yeah and fuck you all you haters (Reckoner, whispersilk) and wtf hoppster, tunnelsummor?
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Maruchan »

ALSO WOOT WOOT 'NOTHER WIN!!!!!!!
Show
Join Now!

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by whispersilk »

omg hoppster

<3 Maru
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/gYxhm9hwfthWN

mime communication was not good. i would have played d1 pretty differently if i had known empking was going to push no lynch ._.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

mad props: whisper hoppster and reck. whisper for being, like, the best vig evarz. reck for catching me. and hoppster for being the most epic troll ever haha. i spent the last day or so cracking up reading your paranoia caused by him acting town even after the game had "ended" :lol:

btw reck, if you would be so kind...what WAS your case on me. thats been eating me since forever. and every other time i asked I got ignored. it cant have been that "so called vig" comment...i mean like whisper said, that was technically true. she wouldn't be real confirmed vig till the following day. and its not like i casted suspicion on her or voted her or anything. and even if that was the case, that seems to be pushing it considering just how sure you were. i mean i can maybe kinda sorta see it as causing a bit of doubt...but you were like "this dudes scum. lynch him" ..a-are you psychic :eek:

as shown in the quick topic, i refuted some of the points whisper made against me. but like kanye said, being caught for the wrong reason is still being caught. so kudos. seriously, i would have been on more wagons but you guys kept doing the bulk of the voting while i was at work >_>. the exception being kandi/donjosh, but i chose to stay out of that one because no one was able to give a real case on him when i asked and seeing as my goal was to look town i figured voting someone when i couldn't think of a real case for them and no one else really could seemed not pro

I'm sure I'll win a game one of these days :roll:

it has been a pleasure playing with you all. and i do apologize to reck for partly being the cause of him getting so flustered the other day. i really did feel bad...sorta. but i couldnt exactly go "your right, im scum and you are town. everyone get off his case" :p

this has definitely been my most enjoyable game. seeing as this is only my 3rd game and i do believe im the newbiest one here may i humbly request you guys point out things i did wrong so i can improve in the future? as the mafia topic sold, until day broke and i found i was vigged...i seriously thought i had everyone but reck and maybe kinda sorta racer and scooby pretty much sold of my innocents. I would be much appreciated, but dont feel obligated.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

My thoughts are coming up soon.

What did you guys think of the modding? (what was good, what was bad, how could I have improved, etc.)
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
racerman13
racerman13
Goon
racerman13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by racerman13 »

I thought the modding was excellent, except you weren't very active the last day. Which is ok, but it left me sweating with paranoia for about 12 hours or so... ಠ_ಠ
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Why did I doubt myself?

I blame wicked for taking so long and letting us all sit around and be paranoid.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
racerman13
racerman13
Goon
racerman13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by racerman13 »

Oh yeah. Who would you guys say was the MVP/LVP?

MVP: Whispersilk. Seems like mafia comes, like, instinctually for her. Lol.

LVP: Either me or Kondi. Probably me, I'd say. I didn't have very much time to redeem myself, so...yeah. Me.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

your modding was perfectly fine.
Ryuu Link
Ryuu Link
Townie
Ryuu Link
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Ryuu Link »

In post 632, racerman13 wrote:I thought the modding was excellent, except you weren't very active the last day. Which is ok, but it left me sweating with paranoia for about 12 hours or so... ಠ_ಠ

that was my favorite part :wink:

MVP was soooo whispersilk. <annoyingly ^_~> flawless vigging and only mislynched 1 person. and did so against relatively unsuspect people.
Show
Hikari Link: Whether it's impossible or laugable, great men open up paths of battle!
Hahonryuu: If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we make one with these hands!
Both: The heart's magma burns with flames! Everlasting Union! Ryuu Link!
Hahonryuu: Me...
Hikari Link: Us...
Both: Who the hell do you think we are !?
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

so theres ghost apparently, because im not logged onto my hydra >_>
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

i only have 1 browser open. all of my mafia tabs are either faq or this one thread. of whiched im logged on as hahonryuu...my computer is haunted
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

hey whisper, did you vig me intending to kill a mime or just intending to hit someone who was not town?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by whispersilk »

racer, I just knew you weren't scum after you started posting today, which meant I was uber paranoid about Maru and reck. I'm so relieved we were right.

I have to give props to reck for calling out hopp yesterday. I didn't see hoppscum until I read and re-read every haru post in the game about 20 times, and then it was so obvious.
racerman13
racerman13
Goon
racerman13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by racerman13 »

How did you know I wasn't scum? My defenses weren't that great, and they were no more than that: defenses. I played like shit until twilight, basically.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 638, hahonryuu wrote:i only have 1 browser open. all of my mafia tabs are either faq or this one thread. of whiched im logged on as hahonryuu...my computer is haunted

www.mafiascum.net
and mafiascum.net (No WWW) are two seperate websites.

THey store seperate cookies.

if you log into your hydra on www, and your main on no wwww, then that might be why
Show
Join Now!

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by whispersilk »

In post 639, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey whisper, did you vig me intending to kill a mime or just intending to hit someone who was not town?

I was aiming for mime.

To be honest, I posted to confirm and to RVS kondi, and then I kinda flaked from the game for a while due to rl. It was already night 1 when I finally got around to reading the game, and I read it many times over, and spent a lot of time reading everyone in ISO, and I think being away from all the antics of day 1 actually helped me see things clearly. I had you and Empking down as my top two mime suspects. My choice to target you over Empking was mostly gut instinct and also haru's read on you. At that point I had a town read on haru and respected his opinion. After I sent that kill in, I was really nervous and paranoid that I'd had made a terrible decision, so I was hella relived to see mime next to your name the next day.

Day 2 was pretty much the turning point on my read of haru. Several things really didn't feel right about him, and I knew he was right up there along with racer for my vig target last night.

I had a lot of faith in my gut instinct in this game, especially after kanye and empking flipped mime, and then I knew that the scum were not going to be the obvious scummy players.

I had a lot of fun, especially after I actually started participating. The last few hours though were awesome. I was so convinced that hoppscum existed, and it was like an epiphany when I realised it. When he started acting all towny after the hammer though, I felt terrible and managed to convince myself that we had make a huge mistake, and that I was going to have to make a choice tonight, and then we all started scum hunting all over again and it turned into a nightmare. I never actually really thought maru was scum, but I felt I had to explore every angle just in case hopp was town. I had already decided that I was going to shoot reck if hopp flipped town and just deal with the shame tomorrow if I had chosen wrong. I'm so glad I don't have to make that choice.

I hate you so much right now hoppster. :dead:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by whispersilk »

In post 641, racerman13 wrote:How did you know I wasn't scum? My defenses weren't that great, and they were no more than that: defenses. I played like shit until twilight, basically.

I thought you were scum up till haru came back as scum, then you went down a notch. I figured if hopp flipped town, then I would take you out. But when you started posting today, I dunno, all scum vibes vanished. I don't know what else to say really.
racerman13
racerman13
Goon
racerman13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by racerman13 »

Ok lol. Yeah, as I said before, the LVP for me was me.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 am

Post by whispersilk »

btw wicked, I thought your modding was great. :D
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Hoppster »

gg.

MVP to Reck/whispersilk. The vig-shots were ridiculously good, and Reck was definitely the player who seemed most cottoned-on to hahonryuu and I.

Modding was great and helpful.

I take slight issue with the Role PMs (specifically the win-cons) which seem to suggest both Mafia and Mimes can win, but that's pretty much it.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 am

Post by whispersilk »

I have to say that reck and I figured you as the last scum for totally different reasons. He had you pegged as scummy for your actions, but when it came to me, I didn't see your play scummy at all. I decided on you based solely on Haru's reads and interaction with you.

But yeah, it was a good game; the last few trolling hours were most fun.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm interested to hear wicked's thoughts on the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”